3.3

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wth was in my sachet

See the below image. This was inside one of my sachets. They said it's likely product build-up. I'm not sure what product build-up looks like, so it might be. It looked a bit more 'meaty' to me..

Purchased in January 2021.

Rom M.

Rom M.Sydney, NSW

Creamy quick healthy breakfast

It is my favourite breakfast meal every day before I go to work. It's highly recommended. If you want to buy quality and affordable nutritious food, buy Uncle Tobys Oat Fast Sachet!

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths.

Yum!

The portion size is perfect for me. I have a piece a fruit as well for breakfast. Taste is great, keeps blood sugar stable and great for keeping the weight on check.

Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Find out how Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets Creamy Honey compares to other Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Tasted off

Have had it many times BUT THIS packet tastes of off milk. I threw out my milk and bought new milk thinking it was that. But the same thing happened with 3 sachets. Have thrown out the lot and won't buy again

moi

moiAU

A quarter sugar

Bought these oats on a whim as our kids love honey on their traditional oats.
They were difficult to get the right consistency and quantity (one sachet is definitely not enough for a kid, and would be a tiny portion for an adult). Kids enjoyed the flavour but then I realised the nutritional panel said the sugar content was 23.2%. Now of course a lot of that sugar content will come from the honey, but the second ingredient is sugar. In my view, definately not appropriate for an everyday breakfast and best reserved as a treat. Unsure how it earned a 4 Star health rating. Traditional stovetop oats with a little drizzle of honey + cinnamon will be our choice for winter breakfast.

guy

guyMelbourne

Perfection. Food of the Gods!

This is the best food. imagine everything happy and turn it into a food. Thats what Creamy Honey is. Go Buy IT!

Love them.

Quick and easy! The newer packs come out of the microwave hot and runny so I let them sit for 30 seconds and they thicken perfectly! Having said that I use unsweetened almond milk with mine. The plain are unsweetened so I add my own fruit and flavorings, but the honey obes are perfect for my sweet tooth.

Netty

NettyAdelaide

Unexpected Guests- Dead Bugs For Brekky-yuk!!! Can't Eat Them Anymore

Found a Dead weevil. I search everyday, cook them but can't eat them. This morning found 4 foreign suspect objects.

robert

robertadelaide

excellent meal

never had any problems with it exploding in microwave, a quick hearty breakfast full of fiber and tasty.
sugar levels not excessive at 7.8gram / 110 grams

Blew up in microwave

Despite following the instructions perfectly, including the quantity of liquid and the time, the oats exploded all over the inside of the microwave oven.

EddieS

EddieS

Bland taste

Not sure if it's a recipe change or a bad batch but the last 2 boxes I've purchased have been stateless.. not inkling of that delicious honey taste that we use to enjoy.

MahNamesJiff

MahNamesJiffAustralia

Had the same porridge from kid to adult over 15 years

I must say over the years and this newer packaging and what seems recipe change, I am not too keen of it. To me it tastes like all the other brands now.

I recommend boiling water with 2 sachets in a bowl, add water slowly and mix till you find the stickiness/wateriness and add cold milk if required. No Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Soup.

Amazing!!

Uncle Toby's Oats are amazing. They are quick to make and full of nutrients. They are a very healthy breakfast alternative

Yum

Very yum , I have with milk every morning and is just sweet enough . Keeps me full till lunch and is delicious with grated apple stirred through

YUM

Super easy. Super quick. And most importantly super yum. I eat this every morning. It really fills you up for the day

Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Lovely taste but a waste

Will not get this product again, only due to 90seconds in the microwave and all I get is a mess on the turntable!

See all Uncle Tobys Oats Quick Sachets reviews