Unique Steam Cleaning

Unique Steam Cleaning

Sonia

SoniaAU

Highly reccomend

I highly reccomend company, extremly happy. More importantly Gulab (who did my carpets) was the BEST and will ask for him next time. He was extremly polite, experienced and took pride in his work.

Highly recommended

I am very pleased with the service I received. I sent an enquiry via email and received a callback straightaway, and staff were very helpful in organising a person to come. Gulab, the technician, was polite, friendly and very professional and did a superb job of my carpets. I would recommend highly. Thank you.

Travis

TravisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding service! Prompt, efficient, effective & great advice

Booked efficiently. Gulab was on time, did a great job, was super pleasant and gave me some good advice. Stains removed, looks, smells and feels great. Good value. Very pleased - will use again

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Unique Steam Cleaning compares to other House Cleaning Services

Great job, as always!

I often use unique steam cleaning for a serviced apartments company and I am always happy with Gulad's job! I Highly recommend them for carpet steam cleanings. Good value for money!

Stain removal

Called on Sunday and technician arrived Monday morning. Hassle free, great result and very happy. I would recommend Unique as they use the best bleach free chemicals and thoroughly disinfect carpets.

carpet cleaning services

i book carpet cleaning service with unique steam cleaning very professional and friendly
Lexi is a wizard! He made our carpets as new! His machine is called a truck mount cleaner all the way from the USA! It’s is magic! I am so impressed! Out of this world results exceptional service and fantastic professional advice.