Unique Steam Cleaning

Unique Steam Cleaning

See the Best House Cleaning Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Travis

TravisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding service! Prompt, efficient, effective & great advice

Booked efficiently. Gulab was on time, did a great job, was super pleasant and gave me some good advice. Stains removed, looks, smells and feels great. Good value. Very pleased - will use again

Great job, as always!

I often use unique steam cleaning for a serviced apartments company and I am always happy with Gulad's job! I Highly recommend them for carpet steam cleanings. Good value for money!

Stain removal

Called on Sunday and technician arrived Monday morning. Hassle free, great result and very happy. I would recommend Unique as they use the best bleach free chemicals and thoroughly disinfect carpets.

carpet cleaning services

i book carpet cleaning service with unique steam cleaning very professional and friendly
Lexi is a wizard! He made our carpets as new! His machine is called a truck mount cleaner all the way from the USA! It’s is magic! I am so impressed! Out of this world results exceptional service and fantastic professional advice.