96% · 231 · 4%

Job Satisfaction
Brand Manager for Unique Steam Cleaning? Claim your listing.

Jane L.
Jane L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Job

Extremely happy with the way the couch and floor rug were cleaned by Anmol. Stains were removed and it looks like new again. Easy to organise with Anna on the 'phone and Anmol called ahead of his arrival. Would highly recommend.
Finn Mac
Finn Mac

Highly recommend

Anmol was quick and efficient, cleaned our couch cushions perfectly.
NRed
NRedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Job

Very happy with how our carpets came up. Alexi was very professional, thorough and gave us a great deal. Everything is looking and smelling so fresh. Thank you
Keltie blake
Keltie blakeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great cleaning 2 x rooms and a double mattress

First service I got the first room done, they managed to get a lot of the animal smell out.

Second room and double mattress came up wonderful. Mattress was gross and now looks new.

Sue
Sue

Couch and Carpet Cleaning Services

A huge thank you to Gulab for cleaning the unit for me! He gave excellent service and was very informative.
Kerrie M
Kerrie MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

professional, my white rug has never looked so clean

Gulab was professional and did a great job. excellent value!! had 2 rooms and 2 rugs cleaned for really good price. I get this co each time i need a clean.
Andy
AndyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent job cleaning carpets!

Gulab arrived on time and did an excellent job cleaning the dirty and stained carpets in my apartment.
I highly recommend him, and will definitely use him again in the future.
Frustrated
Frustrated2 posts

This is the second time I have used this company and they did not disappoint. Gupal did an amazing job, as he did the first time, and the carpet looks as good as new. Would highly recommend.
Roger A.
Roger A.

Prefect for end of ownership carpet steam clean

Gulab turned up early for the job, was polite and super courteous. Completed the job quickly with a minimal of fuss and even advised of some carpet issues that i had not noticed. Nothing like the smell of freshly cleaned carpets.
Mick 1
Mick 1Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Excellent workmanship by gulab

Hi I was very happy with the workmanship of gulab he done an excellent job and made sure it was done properly thanks he explained and showed step by step as he clean recommended him highly
Francis
FrancisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Gulab did a fantastic job cleaning our carpet. He is very experienced, efficient and polite and gave us a competitive price. The carpet looked and smelt great after he was done.
Gerard
Gerard

Amazing steam cleaning experience

Gulab was early to the job, and personable and friendly on arrival at our new home. He was able to offer fast and valuable solutions and worked quickly and effectively even as we had other tradespeople coming through the property. He was fantastic and the house was left sparkling and smelling fresh.
Daniel
Daniel

Couch review

Gulab did a fantastic job on my couch. It has come out brand new. The couch had not been cleaned for a long time. He was on time and was easy to deal with. I would definitely use the company again and recommend. Dan
Steph
Steph

Highly recommend

Very happy customer. He turned up on time and completed the job in a timely manner. He was able to remove all stains and I'm so pleased with the result.
Ross
RossGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Excellent job

This guy smashed the job really well. Did our 6 seater couch, coffee stain is gone completely spot less!!!! Very impressed with the work he did.
Highly Recommend Mr Sweet Gulab