Unique Steam Cleaning

Unique Steam Cleaning

Steph
    Steph

Highly recommend

Very happy customer. He turned up on time and completed the job in a timely manner. He was able to remove all stains and I'm so pleased with the result.

Ross
    RossGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent job

This guy smashed the job really well. Did our 6 seater couch, coffee stain is gone completely spot less!!!! Very impressed with the work he did.
    Highly Recommend Mr Sweet Gulab

Kerry888
    Kerry888Melbourne

Gulab did an excellent job

My 20 year old couch looks brand new. It was way overdue for a clean and I am delighted with the results. He also cleaned my carpets. Gulab was excellent and a delightful man. Would highly recommend this service.

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Unique Steam Cleaning compares to other House Cleaning Services

Mikee F.
    Mikee F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great job from Lexi

Great job on the carpets and couches. Very professional and new quality equipment used. Would recommend Lexi and the company in the future. Friendly and reliable service, on time and efficient.

Willy M.
    Willy M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rubbish - wasted $530 on this company and had to hire another one

Sonia
    SoniaAU

Highly reccomend

I highly reccomend company, extremly happy. More importantly Gulab (who did my carpets) was the BEST and will ask for him next time. He was extremly polite, experienced and took pride in his work.

Angela
    AngelaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommended

I am very pleased with the service I received. I sent an enquiry via email and received a callback straightaway, and staff were very helpful in organising a person to come. Gulab, the technician, was polite, friendly and very professional and did a superb job of my carpets. I would recommend highly. Thank you.

Travis
    TravisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding service! Prompt, efficient, effective & great advice

Booked efficiently. Gulab was on time, did a great job, was super pleasant and gave me some good advice. Stains removed, looks, smells and feels great. Good value. Very pleased - will use again

Great job, as always!

I often use unique steam cleaning for a serviced apartments company and I am always happy with Gulad's job! I Highly recommend them for carpet steam cleanings. Good value for money!

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Unique Steam Cleaning compares to other House Cleaning Services

Stain removal

Called on Sunday and technician arrived Monday morning. Hassle free, great result and very happy. I would recommend Unique as they use the best bleach free chemicals and thoroughly disinfect carpets.

carpet cleaning services

i book carpet cleaning service with unique steam cleaning very professional and friendly
    Lexi is a wizard! He made our carpets as new! His machine is called a truck mount cleaner all the way from the USA! It’s is magic! I am so impressed! Out of this world results exceptional service and fantastic professional advice.