United Interiors

United Interiors

Online store, Physical store

Poor service when things aren't going well for them. True sign of the value they place on the customer

OzzyJack

OzzyJack

Poor processes and customer service.

Ordered a perfect "pair" of large prints. Took a little longer than advised to arrive but was very disappointed when one frame was black and the other was timber coloured (frames are metal) - clearly sloppy business processes. I also got the distinct impression that it was my fault the problem happened and certainly no apology for the inconvenience caused was offered. I then had to wait for it to be picked up and and then had an excessive wait for the correct frame to arrive - but only after emailing them and getting an unhelpful response . Blamed courier and Covid - but other purchases we have make online have been delayed by a day or two - not 5 weeks!

The prints are fine - a pity the customer service was not a bit more considerate.

Excellent experience

I first contacted United Interiors to discuss getting a custom size canvas painting. Not only did they gladly assist but they offered a different layout to also try. I was extremely happy with their customer service, I was told approximately 4 weeks for it to be made and then delivery on top. I recieved shipping notification 5 weeks and delivery 3 days later. Extremely happy with the product.

Julie S

Julie SPerth, WA

Pair of Prints

I was a bit reluctant after I purchased a pair of prints online as I read the reviews after. I started to stress. They did take a little longer than expected but in was pleasantly surprised when I received them today. Very happy.

Carl

CarlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible customer service

I tried to get a replacement frame for a damaged print that I had purchased. Email reply was condescending and they tried to get me to purchase an entire new print (at a greater cost than the website had it advertised for). I won't be supporting this business again, I wouldn't recommend them.

Dissatisfied Customer JT

Dissatisfied Customer JTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Buyer Beware - Would not Recommend

karen55

karen55Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor customer service

Ordered 2 paintings over 5 weeks ago. Advised via email should be 28 days. Emailed them on 20/5/20 was advised they will be sent this week. This week 27/5/20 advised they should be sent this week. Really annoyed getting runaround as they are for a gift. I’m moving temporarily and will be on the road at end of next week, now they want alternate address. Can’t give them one as not sure where I’ll be at any given time and not storing them in a caravan they are too big. Can only mean they’re not coming next week either. Sick of them not being honest. I would give zero stars if possible.

Kez

KezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy Customer

I have bought two items from United Interiors and have been extremely pleased with the quality and the value for money.
I had no issues at all with timeframes with delivery.
I did not have to contact them so I can't comment on their customer service, However, if people are referring to recent times with COVID-19. I have found delivery and customer service lacking from all the suppliers I have dealt with and I find that totally understandable.

Lauren C.

Lauren C.Southwest, VIC

Amazing quality

Just received my 2 pictures and could not be happier. They were well packed and arrived damage free. The kids cannot wait To get them up in their rooms.
The tracking code is useless and doesn’t apply to anything. But that would be the only negative.

Lucy A.

Lucy A.Sydney, NSW

Do not buy anything from this site.

I normally don’t leave a bad review if the item is OK to use. I purchased an art framework and I never expected the quality is this bad. Horrible!
Cheap quality printing and a cheaper frame. (the frame was falling apart as soon as I try to hang it on the wall)
I should have read these reviews from here before I purchased the frame.

Suzanne

SuzanneSydney, NSW

If i could give it zero stars i would

United interiors is unprofessional in their approach and customer service. Their lead times are not adhered to, they do not pick up phone calls but prefer to communicate vaguely through email and their refund policy is vague and ambiguous. The staff will often say they are "following up" without actually providing any information of value. Most "artworks" are from abroad and the frustration is not the lead time, but the lack of honesty, communication. I wish i had not purchased through them and i will be raising a VISA dispute to obtain my funds. I would recommend a company like Urban Road instead who promptly reply and are professional in their approach.

mei

meiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

United_Interiors is a Scam

I have ordered my painting for 2 weeks, painting not received, paid over $300. Do not buy from this stupid company if you don't want your money go down to scammer.

Timothy M.

Timothy M.Perth, WA

Do not order from them - Terrible

Ordered three framed canvas paintings. The artworks took almost 3 months to complete. After trying to contact them to confirm my order, I discovered they do not answer their phone and take several days to reply to emails. One painting arrived broken and needs to be sent back. The third painting was never sent and after several emails to confirm, they advised me it had been sent, and when it arrived it was the wrong artwork. I now have to send two of the three pieces back to them and god knows how long until the new pieces arrive. Despite multiple requests for a working phone number they will not provide one. The worst company to deal with.

Poor Customer Service, still waiting after 7 weeks

I placed an order for 2 canvases on the 21/01/20. After 3 weeks.and no communication from them, I started to enquire about my order. They do not answer the phone, or return messages, and it takes at least a week before they reply to emails. I was told my canvases would be dispatched on the 4/3/20 and after many emails and calls on my end, i have now been informed it was not dispatched, and there is no confirmed date of dispatch.
It is now going onto 8 weeks and I have not received my canvases.

Willi Mo

Willi MoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pretty Unimpressive service

I ordered a framed print online and when several days passed without any update on delivery I contacted the courier. I received conflicting feedback over a 48 hour period variously stating that the item was in transit, still at the courier depot or they had no record of the order.
When delivery did happen and we were out of the house the courier took the print away despite authorisation to leave the item being provided.
Lastly on opening the package we discovered that there was no cord to hang the print attached to the frame and only two slots cut into the cardboard backing. This was unexpected.
Overall pretty unhappy with what should have been a simple transaction. I'd leave others to decide if this would suit them.

Find out how United Interiors compares to other Home Decor Shops

Taken my money, no product and no response

Colleen G.

Colleen G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don’t buy from this company

Store LocationMoorabbin
Elissa G.

Elissa G.Sydney, NSW

Terrible service on rug purchase

Worst online experience ever. I purchased a rug on the 30/12/19 and was advised the rug would be dispatched within 10 days. After 3 weeks I contacted the staff at the showroom location in Victoria as I had not heard anything. They advised that all rug purchases are now handled by their warehouse in QLD and to take it up with them. 5 weeks later (31/02/20) and I am still waiting with no response after numerous attempts to contact them and find out what is going on. Disgraceful service. Do not bother purchasing a rug from these guys.

irene

ireneSydney, NSW

beautiful artwork

I received my canvas artwork - the colours were exactly as shown - my canvas has pride of place in the dining area - delivery was on time and the staff at United Interiors are professional and friendly. Highly recommended.

Maggie

MaggieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Painting colours were not as advertised

I ordered an original painting from their photos. Very disappointed with quality and colours.
Be very wary ordering from their photos - you may not get what you ordered. I would not use them again