Listing monitored by Uniti Internet

• Adequate Speeds Yes (184) · No (57)

Absolute terrible service with terrible customer support

High ping issues with spikes with random spikes occurring that sometimes causes me to not be able to load a website. Called customer support only for them to tell me to try different test and send them results with them promising to fix it within 24-48 hours only for nothing to change. Issue was raised to level 2 tech support in hopes of expediting the fix but they only ask me to conduct more test and told me that it would get fixed within 24-48 hours and they would update me as quickly as possible. no emails or updates whatsoever and I had to call and wait at least an hour just for them to give me the same excuse. Shambles of an ISP

coroteen
coroteenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

dogcrap internet service

this service is absolute dogcrap ping is constantly high and dropouts are constantly occurring and customer service just tells us to suck it up and there is nothing they can do about it.

honestly just go find a service with a little bit more cost that can actually deliver a internet service with no issues

uniti pick up your game you crap

Nothing but problems

All we have had from uniti is problems. We have not had one day of stable connection since we joined 2 weeks ago. The customer service team is extremely rude and unhelpful. We have been billed for a service we cannot use I am now trying to FaceTime with family in the US and FaceTime won’t even work. I was assured a L2 manager would contact me yesterday which hasn’t happened. I definitely won’t be continuing with Uniti. Your ignorance and false promises has cost you a customer.

Ostyn
Ostyn

Go shake your booty you useless man

Uniti tech support

Amit was efficient and informative in passing on the information needed to get my service online. The issue was resolved in 10 minutes and Amit was clear and helpful in his instruction.

Terrible

[Name Removed] was horrible did not help
I called your crap company as you have yet again direct debited the wrong amount from my bank. I spoke with [Name Removed] today who’s the same person I spoke with last month who said he will add an ongoing $10 waiver and credit for last months billing mishap. [Name Removed] the filthy liar went as far as denying he spoke with me last month as well as saying your company won’t honour the original price of $69.95 which I was quoted at sign up not to mention your crap company still has not given me the free month. I will call Westpac as dispute the transaction I’ll be moving to mother carrier. Your consultants take no accountability and deny promises they make.

Customer ServiceUniti Internet

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Terrible

Extremely unreliable connection for weeks now. No response from Service after multiple calls. Huge queue times. Am on hold again today for 35 minutes. Really disappointing and can't wait to switch providers.

Good customer service

Excellent customer services, happy with anjelo technical skills, hopefully new product would work faster and reliable.
I Would like to appreciate Uniti team for rapid and fast connection
Regards
Sajid Wadood

Great tech support from Parth

I had a great and quick interaction With tech support person Path. He was patient and clear and I am very grateful for his help getting my LBN connected quickly.

Awesome Customer Service !

Woeful customer service

Naomi
NaomiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Avoid at all costs

Adequate Speeds No
Customer ServiceUniti Internet

Hi Naomi, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I have reached out to you on email regarding this experience.

- Jaekob (Head Of Customer Experience)

Bad provider stay away , poor experience provided by customer service

Great customer service

Great service today in helping me connect my Wi-Fi over the phone. Operators were knowledgeable and helped me step by step connect my Wi-Fi. Took a while to wait my turn to speak to operator but once through all went well.
Thanks again

Adam

Far too unreliable combined with awful service

Reynaldo A.
Reynaldo A.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service and attention to customers

I moved to a unit that have internet as part of an embedded network so I had to go with Uniti. After reading a lot of stories about embedded networks I was a little bit concerned about the service, but so far it's been flawless. I have a 100/20 LBN plan and sometimes it exceed that speed (both in upload and download). Definitely better than my previous NBN connection which never got to the promises upload speeds.
Also had some issues setting up the service initially, but the technical support guy did an amazing job to help me and the issue was solved in a couple of minutes.

Read more reviews - page 2

Sergi
Sergiasked
Uniti

Thank you to Shamim for getting us connected and online tonight. Very happy with the support I have got from Uniti to date. Only just signed with them a week ago and they have made me feel more then welcome shamim especially who was kind enough to contact me after hours after I finished me night shift work.

Angriestmaninsydney
Angriestmaninsydneyasked
Fixed Wireless

Have to be honest was just about to cancel and leave was so frustrated that things weren't working out. I emailed in as a very last resort and got through to a very intelligent and interesting individual Shamim who managed my case. He was able to get the matter sent to NBNs Patrick yesterday who made some changes for me today and got the connection running. Shamim even organised with Patrick to get a new router put in as old ones WAN port wasn't working. Everybody else said no cant be done and is impossible shamim made the impossible possible. Huge thanks to Shamim for his work. Definitely recommend Shamim.

Unhappy
Unhappyasked
NBN 50/20 (The 50)

Shocking since take over from Harbour bad service From Matt W in L2 very rude Brenton and a Pablo who never calls back. Why does you company make promise they can't keep

Get an answer from our members and Uniti Internet representatives

Compare all 4 Uniti
Standard Monthly Price $69.95$79.95$99.95
Typical Evening Download Speed 24.2 Mbps41.7 Mbps78.7 Mbps
Max Download Speed 25 Mbps50 Mbps100 Mbps
Max Upload Speed 5 Mbps20 Mbps40 Mbps
Service TypeNBNNBNNBNFixed Wireless
Packages AvailableStandaloneStandaloneStandaloneStandalone
ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set Period
Data AllowanceUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedCapped/Fixed