Uniti
See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Uniti Internet

• Adequate Speeds Yes (338) · No (130)

Hold time for service was very long but once I was able to talk to Eu-Jin the matter was quickly resolved.

Internet works OK. Only issue is the very long wait times for telephone support.

Constant drop outs

From day one uniti has promised big and under delivered. It took forever to get connected initially and since then we have had constant drop outs - not great when you are working and studying from home. The latest drop out hasn’t come back online yet (it’s been now been 5 days) All support can do is lodge a ticket they don’t give you an eta on when the issue will be fixed! We will lose our jobs if we can’t work! Would steer clear if you can and try find a better provider unfortunately we are locked in a 12 month plan.

Roger
RogerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Friendly and precise

Reasonable connection. Terminate this account because moved to another location.

Erica
EricaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellence customer service from Raghu

Raghu spent two hours with me over the phone to solve the connection issue. Raghu is so patient and tried all methods possible to provide support to me. Finally, Raghu can solve the connection issue. Another Internet service provider More keeps saying my router doesn't work. Excellent Raghu. I highly recommend Uniti to all of you.

Lucila
LucilaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

They help me solve the issue

Bivash was AMAZING at helping me fix an issue that I had with my internet.
I am giving four stars because I was on the phone first with another guy that couldn't help me fix it and told me the problem was my computer (that was working perfectly fine right before the call).

CCCSydney, NSW

DO NOT USE IT IS A SCAM

There is connection issue on their side and I've been waiting for half a month. During which I have asked for help, they always tell me that my issue was escalated and they will respond within a certain time frame, but NEVER gotten a response, and this happened for so many times. I received no service, no communication and no attempt from Uniti to help, and they wanted to charge me cancellation fee. Everyone just don't use this its a total scam.

Erica
EricaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellence customer service from Raghu

10 ways to improve your home’s internet connection

Does Netflix keep lagging? With the rain keeping more people at home, it’s not uncommon to see internet speeds slow to a crawl. Here’s a checklist of what to do to speed your wireless connection up before you call your internet provider.

Clara V.
Clara V.
10-ways-to-improve-your-homes-internet-connection
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
JeyH
JeyHSydney Surrounds, NSW

Quick and efficient current support

Majh provided me with great customer support, getting my router reconfigured after relocation

Absolutely super fast internet

Super fast data speeds, awesome customer service and great technical support!!

Bulkjuice
Bulkjuice

Reliable speed and fresh customer service

Eu-Jin was super helpful with my internet issue. He was patient and super knowledgeable!!

• Adequate Speeds Yes
Customer ServiceUniti InternetSend a private message

The service provided was exceptional

The consultant I spoke with Michael, was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He deserves a payrise.

JeyH
JeyHSydney Surrounds, NSW

Support person from Uniti was extremely helpful and corrected the issue

After an initial problem from a relocation issue with 1 support person from Unitiwireless the next support person Ankur from Uniti was extremely helpful and corrected the issue and we are now connected and working

• Start DateMarch 2022

Fantastic support

Really happy that I stuck with Uniti.
Have been with this company for a couple of years now and I do admit, the past year has been on and off for levels of support but my call with Matt C recently was a fantastic experience, he apologised for the on and off support, let me know that they've had somewhat of a transitional period as of late as the company grew larger and he genuinely made me feel heard and valued as a customer and Its made me very happy that I stuck with them through their tougher times as I feel like I'm being rewarded now having a provider that actually cares unlike other companies such as Telstra.
Thank you Matt C and everyone at Uniti!

amazing service!

Majh helped me on the phone to connect my router with the internet. I appreciate it so much! great Service, would definitely recommend!

• Start DateJuly 2022
Customer ServiceUniti InternetSend a private message

Peter was very helpful in getting my TP Link back on line. We changed a password and it's now working well

5th call answered