Uniti

• Adequate Speeds Yes (110) · No (45)
Shweta

ShwetaSydney, NSW

Ever since Uniti took over harbour isp the internet doesn’t work

Absolutely the worst internet connection I have used in my life. The customer service is so bad too and they never get back to you with any resolution. I have had no connection for months and they refuse any compensation.

Start DateJanuary 2020
Adequate SpeedsNo
UnitiUniti Wireless

Hi Shweta, thanks for taking the time to talk with me earlier and I'm glad we have been able to come to a resolution! I look forward to this being resolved.

A grade support by Shamz

Shamz provided me with best support I have ever reviewed via email.I had weak security alerts coming net to my wifi and Shamz was able to make it secure from his end.

UnitiUniti Wireless

Super fast easy support thanks shamim

Good company with friendly easy to deal with people. Sham was helpful in helping us set up the router in our apartment everything was done remotely for us took no more the 5 minutes.

arthur ghinis

arthur ghinis

grate internet

the conection very reliable no dropouts grate speed very happy not a man off many words so 30 words a bit loong for me a a a a a a

UnitiUniti Wireless

Zaine was super friendly and helpful

I was a bit confused with how to set up my router. Zaine was super helpful and friendly. I was able to show him where I was connecting the router and he gave really clear instructions and it worked immediately. Thanks Zaine!

Ifan Thomas

Ifan ThomasMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

There’s a reason I bought shares in this company.

Rang up today to reduce my liability/plan during these trying times. Connor was super helpful and sorted out my problem within minutes. I bought shares in this company years ago when the IPO was announced. I haven’t regretted it. If they run a business like they treat their customers then I know I did the right thing. This is a a local company with exceptional customer delivery and ethos. Also before you ask.....no I don’t work for them. I’m just a very happy customer and investor.

Start DateMay 2017
UnitiUniti Wireless

Shams is a champion shams is a chamipion and i know that you know that shams is a champion

Shams was very switched on and ready to assist i told him my new router shams told me what I had to do shams was good f***** tactic wish we had a shams of our own.

UnitiUniti Wireless

Sham in customer experience and IT team

Spoke with sham in your customer experience team who was kind enough to sort out my technical issues he was very kind helpful and I could tell he is also very bright. Sham helped me with it all and retained me as your customer for another 12 months

Yusuf K.

Yusuf K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

The connection is relatively reliable. The customer service is excellent. Zulfiqar Ali from the customer service was very friendly and efficient. He has helped me to get a refund for an unused router

Start DateDecember 2020

Leasa B.

Leasa B.South East Queensland, QLD

10/10 for customer service and going the extra distance!

Spoke to Isaac regarding a new, non-working connection. He spent time trying to get me going straight away & called me back when he had a resolution. Outstanding customer service & knowledge

Amazing tech support

Had technical issues setting our home internet and had the pleasure of speaking with Jiju. He was professional and extremely knowledgable. Had our internet up and running in no time. Highly recommend!

Contract Type24-month contract

Online chat thanks sham

Cheers to sham for his online response he was very helpful today in getting my connection back up and running. He was able to help us with everything all via email he did everything for us all we had to do was confirm everything was working he is a true legend .I think this online chat support that shamim gave should be ongoing. This was very convenient. Sham was able to make great tweaks to our wifi and this deserves a high five.

Booth

BoothSydney, NSW

Award for best support goes to shamim

Clap clap clap!!! Wonderful support provided by Shamim the computer wiz!!! He helped set the Asus router up and also my laptop phone and new ipad he was very helpful and knew everything from set up to security. He deserves a pat on the back.

Great local service

Great service from this internet provider. The support person went above and beyond to help problem solve and get me connected as quickly as possible.
Very knowledgeable and polite and friendly.

The speed has been great so far

bev1410

bev1410Childers

Shocking

The internet is FOREVER dropping out and reloading. It’s that slow it’s quicker watching paint dry. To add INSULT to INJURY you have now put the price up nearly 50%.

Start DateSeptember 2018
Adequate SpeedsNo

Steve B.

Steve B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service, very reliable with consistent speeds

I have been using Uniti for a number of years and found their service to very reliable with consistent speeds. Any down time is corrected in a seedy manner, although any down time is frustrating no matter who you are with.

Zach L

Zach L

Jiju Jose is a GOD!

Helped me fix my internet and even showed me how to make it twice as fast! Thank you so much Jiju you will not be forgotten my friend. Kind regards

UnitiUniti Wireless

Its a bird it's a plane it's shamim

Spoke to Shamim in the IT support team this guy was good and I dont mean good good I mean outta this world good. He managed to get my WI-FI my iPhone iPad and TV working in a matter of only few clicks. He was very smart person he helped set up remote management on my new TPLINK I told him my Old wifi name few minutes later all my devices had connected to WIFi.

Customer service

Good customer service, the call was a made in a friendly and warm tone. And the use of internet is stable and I’m pretty enjoying taking unity as my internet company

Start DateJanuary 2021
UnitiUniti Wireless

Amazed by level of help thanks sham

Had a long day today and was having some problems setting up my router spoke to of friendlies and helpful person sham who took a whole load of stress off my shoulder he was an absolute gem. Got my Nighthawk working and helped fix vpn error.

Apple

Appleasked

Fixed Wireless

I'm not very happy with the level of help I was given by your so called Lev2 only one person was able to help me and listen to me today and I want to express my thanks to him who did his absolute very best to help a loyal customer. Mean while your so called L2 people not only didnt help me they left a bad taste in my mouth about your company. My connection is now working but I dont think things should have been so hard by your level 2 team. What i want to know is why are your senior L2 people so reluctant to help?

UnitiUniti Wireless

Hi Apple, thanks for passing on this feedback. I take feedback like this seriously as the customers are always at the front of our mind. Do you mind me asking, are you able to send us a message with your account details, I will personally review this case to find out what has happened and will ensure an experience like this doesn't occur again.

Emily Younghyun K.

Emily Younghyun K.asked

Uniti

I emailed twice but no one reply.
I emailed about when can I get modem to set up my new place!!
I haven’t even received any email my modem is shipped. I have no idea what’s going on

Stuart
Stuart

you would be best to call them and speak to the staff directly, They are very helpful

UnitiUniti Wireless

Hi Emily, thanks for taking the time to leave a question today. Are you able to provide me with your account details and I'll look into this to ensure your email has been answered.

We do apologise about the delay, generally we have a 48 hour turn around time for responses to customers at worse, however over the weekend period we have minimal staffing over the weekend so this may have affected the response time depending on how busy it was for calls.

Mate

Mateasked

Fixed Wireless

Not allowing me to post review says error but here we go
thank you shamim from tech team who got m internet back up after several phone calls and emails I got through to the all mighty shamim who successfully assisted me in getting back on the www and other sites. turns out my computer does need to be turn off and on should not be left on for one week straight.

UnitiUniti Wireless

Hi Mate! Thanks for letting us know of the experience provided by Shams. Do you mind me asking, are you able to leave this experience on a review? Currently on the site it has posted up as a question and not under any reviews.

You can leave the review here https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/uniti-wireless-nbn-100/write-review

Thanks so much Mate and I'll be sure to show Shams these kinds words!

Get an answer from our members and Uniti Wireless representatives

Compare all 4 Uniti
Standard Monthly Price $69.95$79.95$99.95
Service TypeFixed Wireless
Packages AvailableStandaloneStandaloneStandaloneStandalone
ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set Period
Data AllowanceUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedCapped/Fixed