Universal Medical ID

Universal Medical ID

See the Best Diabetes Care in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Marg S

Marg S

Not what I expected

I already had a Medic Alert bracelet which was wearing out. Ordered one from this company. Wore it once, put it away in a drawer. It is far too big (bought the smallest one) and can barely read the engraving. Waste of money. Back to wearing the worn out one.

Purchased in September 2019 for $75.00.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Susan C.

Susan C.South East Queensland, QLD

Very poor customer service

ordered ID bracelet but sizing for interchangeable bands was wrong. Contacted customer service which was offshore, stated no exchange policy, wanted to charge me $14 plus cost of returning item.

Purchased in August 2019 at Universal Medical ID for $88.00.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Nicole Graham

Nicole GrahamNew South Wales

NOT Australian, poor quality, poor service.

They try to appear to be an Australian business but are NOT, they have an overseas phone number which is difficult to get any service through and the quality of items is very tinny and poor. I would NOT recommend them at all.

Purchased in February 2019.

Chris

ChrisPERTH

Very bad customer service.

I ordered a medical bracelet for my son on 4th October 2018. I received a completely wrong bracelet with someone else's name and medical issue on the bracelet. I returned it immediately and requested the correct one be sent as per my order. This also was paid for in full. I am yet to see the bracelet. After many emails they have said they dispatched it by post on the 9th November to my post office box. I have emailed again twice requesting a follow up. After my last email I have not received a reply. Looks like money down the drain. I would never order again from this company - if something goes wrong it all gets to hard for them.

Looby from Lismore

Looby from LismoreNorthern Rivers

Fast, Efficient, and looks Great

Having lost my Medic Alert Bracelet, I investigated online for another. Variety in design, choice of options, price and speed of delivery were my criteria. Universal Medical I.D. fitted the requirements, and definitely did not disappoint. From order to receipt was one full week.