Universal Medical ID

Universal Medical ID

1.8

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (5)
Marg S

Marg S

Disappointed last order. Now latest order too

I ordered a new ID bracelet 4 weeks ago. Delivery date of yesterday. Waited home for delivery. Never happened. Emailed company, no response. Waste of $100 I guess. Will not be ordering from them again. Last bracelet was miles too big even though I ordered the smallest one.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$100.00.

Clayton R.

Clayton R.Perth, WA

shop of shame

bought id bracelet over one month ago (still has not arrived) rang company they stated i have to email an american email because american company. the have no customer skills i will now be out of pocket (on a pension $100 is a lot of money) the should not be able to treade as they ip people off

Purchased at Universal Medical ID for A$100.00.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Travel Bug

Travel BugMelbourne

Bad customer service. Crap products

Purchased in October 2020 for A$100.00.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Diabetes Care Products

Find out how Universal Medical ID compares to other Diabetes Care Products

Warm Lizzie

Warm LizzieSouth West, WA

Disappointed with service.

I ordered a Lynx Shine Rose Gold bracelets and an expandable wallet card. There was a separate price for the wallet and when my order came there was no wallet for which I was charged. I have rung the company three times and each time they have said they would post it to me, but still nothing comes. How hard is it to put it in the post. I will keep ringing.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$3.00.

Les B

Les BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not as displayed

Paid $700 for a 14ct gold bracelet. Delivered item was thinner and wrong curb type. .more expensive clasp was ordered but not fitted and disc was so thin the attaching ring wore through in one year.
Would not accept inferior item to that displayed and provide correct item.
Save your money and avoid these scammers who are NOT Australian.

Purchased in August 2017 for A$799.00.

NOT an Australian business as their Australian Flag etc PRETEND

This is NOT an AUSTRALIAN business - just because they have an Australian flag and have an Australian version of their overseas website etc. It is from OVERSEAS. Orders take an extensive amount of time to arrive and follow up service is poor.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$59.00.

Susan C.

Susan C.South East Queensland, QLD

Very poor customer service

ordered ID bracelet but sizing for interchangeable bands was wrong. Contacted customer service which was offshore, stated no exchange policy, wanted to charge me $14 plus cost of returning item.

Purchased in August 2019 at Universal Medical ID for A$88.00.

Nicole Graham

Nicole GrahamNew South Wales

NOT Australian, poor quality, poor service.

They try to appear to be an Australian business but are NOT, they have an overseas phone number which is difficult to get any service through and the quality of items is very tinny and poor. I would NOT recommend them at all.

Purchased in February 2019.

Chris

ChrisPERTH

Very bad customer service.

I ordered a medical bracelet for my son on 4th October 2018. I received a completely wrong bracelet with someone else's name and medical issue on the bracelet. I returned it immediately and requested the correct one be sent as per my order. This also was paid for in full. I am yet to see the bracelet. After many emails they have said they dispatched it by post on the 9th November to my post office box. I have emailed again twice requesting a follow up. After my last email I have not received a reply. Looks like money down the drain. I would never order again from this company - if something goes wrong it all gets to hard for them.

Diabetes Care Products

Find out how Universal Medical ID compares to other Diabetes Care Products

Looby from Lismore

Looby from LismoreNorthern Region, NSW

Fast, Efficient, and looks Great

Having lost my Medic Alert Bracelet, I investigated online for another. Variety in design, choice of options, price and speed of delivery were my criteria. Universal Medical I.D. fitted the requirements, and definitely did not disappoint. From order to receipt was one full week.