Universal Medical ID

Universal Medical ID

See the Best First Aid / Physical Care Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Universal Medical ID? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.6
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (9)
Jairos.
Jairos.Sydney, NSW

Clasp broke after 1 week. Looks like this is typical.

The bracket is really thin and fragile and is falling apart after a week! $200 down the drain. Never again would I order them. Will try to find a real Aussie company

Purchased in May 2021 for $200.00.

Clare
ClareNicholls 2913, ACT

Contact number for Australia a recording

Cannot contact them directly by phone, recording says “Open 9-5” yet I called them 12pm and 1pm. “Returns don’t respond to emails quickly”.

Express return sent 25/2/21, delivered to a Business address Centre and not the address they told me to send it. Delivered 26/2 in the morning. Told by email eventually that they hadn’t received it. Another email on 5/3/21 attached PO notification.

Still no reply.

Although I have never had a problem prior, I will not order from them again.

Editing on my replacement.

Purchased in February 2021 for $100.00.

Bakir
BakirSydney, NSW

Does not worth it

Firstly the product is not Australian it came from overseas and you don't know this until you made order and payment.
After less than a week of use the lock start to be very loose and I had to repair myself. After another week of use one of the link broken.
They asked me to write a review for the product but now more than a week since I sent my review and they never notified me that they have published it.

Purchased in January 2021 for $77.96.

First Aid / Physical Care Products

Find out how Universal Medical ID compares to other First Aid / Physical Care Products

shayanne
shayanne

lost in transit

if i could give this company a zero i would im still waiting for my braclet they said lost in transit no comunication at all it has been 6 weeks not happy sent emails still waiting

Purchased in January 2021 for $102.00.

Marg S
Marg S

Disappointed last order. Now latest order too

I ordered a new ID bracelet 4 weeks ago. Delivery date of yesterday. Waited home for delivery. Never happened. Emailed company, no response. Waste of $100 I guess. Will not be ordering from them again. Last bracelet was miles too big even though I ordered the smallest one.

Purchased in November 2020 for $100.00.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Clayton R.
Clayton R.Perth, WA

shop of shame

bought id bracelet over one month ago (still has not arrived) rang company they stated i have to email an american email because american company. the have no customer skills i will now be out of pocket (on a pension $100 is a lot of money) the should not be able to treade as they ip people off

Purchased at Universal Medical ID for $100.00.

Travel Bug
Travel BugMelbourne

Bad customer service. Crap products

Purchased in October 2020 for $100.00.

Warm Lizzie
Warm LizzieSouth West, WA

Disappointed with service.

I ordered a Lynx Shine Rose Gold bracelets and an expandable wallet card. There was a separate price for the wallet and when my order came there was no wallet for which I was charged. I have rung the company three times and each time they have said they would post it to me, but still nothing comes. How hard is it to put it in the post. I will keep ringing.

Purchased in April 2020 for $3.00.

Les B
Les BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not as displayed

Paid $700 for a 14ct gold bracelet. Delivered item was thinner and wrong curb type. .more expensive clasp was ordered but not fitted and disc was so thin the attaching ring wore through in one year.
Would not accept inferior item to that displayed and provide correct item.
Save your money and avoid these scammers who are NOT Australian.

Purchased in August 2017 for $799.00.

First Aid / Physical Care Products

NOT an Australian business as their Australian Flag etc PRETEND

This is NOT an AUSTRALIAN business - just because they have an Australian flag and have an Australian version of their overseas website etc. It is from OVERSEAS. Orders take an extensive amount of time to arrive and follow up service is poor.

Purchased in April 2020 for $59.00.

Susan C.
Susan C.South East Queensland, QLD

Very poor customer service

ordered ID bracelet but sizing for interchangeable bands was wrong. Contacted customer service which was offshore, stated no exchange policy, wanted to charge me $14 plus cost of returning item.

Purchased in August 2019 at Universal Medical ID for $88.00.

Nicole Graham
Nicole GrahamNew South Wales

NOT Australian, poor quality, poor service.

They try to appear to be an Australian business but are NOT, they have an overseas phone number which is difficult to get any service through and the quality of items is very tinny and poor. I would NOT recommend them at all.

Purchased in February 2019.

Chris
ChrisPERTH

Very bad customer service.

I ordered a medical bracelet for my son on 4th October 2018. I received a completely wrong bracelet with someone else's name and medical issue on the bracelet. I returned it immediately and requested the correct one be sent as per my order. This also was paid for in full. I am yet to see the bracelet. After many emails they have said they dispatched it by post on the 9th November to my post office box. I have emailed again twice requesting a follow up. After my last email I have not received a reply. Looks like money down the drain. I would never order again from this company - if something goes wrong it all gets to hard for them.

Looby from Lismore
Looby from LismoreNorthern Region, NSW

Fast, Efficient, and looks Great

Having lost my Medic Alert Bracelet, I investigated online for another. Variety in design, choice of options, price and speed of delivery were my criteria. Universal Medical I.D. fitted the requirements, and definitely did not disappoint. From order to receipt was one full week.