Universal Store
Brand Manager for Universal Store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

DrN
DrNGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unresponsive to returns

Contacted in relation to a return and they have been unresponsive. Please shop elsewhere or you’ll lose your money despite their returns policy and consumer law.

Subpar customer service, bought product and was told out of stock 2 weeks later.

Bought a specific shirt from their website, their detail shows details on shipping would be provided within 5 business days, a week later I tried calling several times throughout the week for support (which their voicemail does not even work), emails were never responded back to. After another week, I managed to get ahold of someone through their instagram and after checking they got back to me saying the product was out of stock.

Linda Olsson
Linda OlssonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not happy with the packaging

Happy with my purchases but Not happy the way they were packaged. Wallet arrived in a box but 2 pair of earrings were just left as they were in the plastic postage bag on top of the wallet box. They had broken off their backing card and we’re floating around the plastic postage bag. Could easily have been damaged.

Bad online service shipping

Ordered a jumper on Monday start of week to have a click and collect which is very simple, didn’t have any email from them so called on Thursday and they said that the store didn’t get an invoice of my order which is terrible. Very bad company never order from them unless to go on in store. They call back saying do you want a refund or we can source the jumper for you….I think I want MY jumper I payed for haha bad service

Find out how Universal Store compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Accepting payment on items they dont have in stock

Eina
EinaSydney, NSW

Slow shipping

Slow shipping and very slow returns process from their online store. They do have some good items on their website though.

Sam
SamSydney, NSW

Shipping issues

Paid for express shipping and they still took 4 days to deliver to Sydney city, with an order of 3 items being delivered in two separate parcels over 4 days...
The clothes are poor quality for how expensive they are.

Georgia
GeorgiaPerth, WA

Perfect Stranger Crossover Halter Dress Orange

I wore this dress on a night out. The quality of the dress is great, it's stretchy and the material is thick. I had about 6 people compliment my dress! Would 100% recommend buying a dress from Universal Store

Lauren W.
Lauren W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Package goes missing, they are unwilling to help.

My package went missing, which I get was Australia posts fault. Aus posts policy states I need to contact the seller to start the process, aus post will reimburse them, then they reimburse me. Universal store saying my package has been delivered despite me showing them proof it hasn’t (the tracking says it’s lost and not delivered) so don’t know why they are lying, but they are now unwilling to help despite them not being out of pocket regardless.

Laura W.
Laura W.

Fast delivery and great products

Their online store is very easy to navigate and find exactly what you are after. I ordered a pair of shorts from Universal Store and they are the best quality! Delivery time was about 4 working days. Would definitely recommend!

Amazing service by the entire team !

I went in to the Parramatta store today lost on what to wear for a night out. I was approached multiple times by different employees if i needed help and they all prompted me to show them the outfits on so they could give honest feedback. They all made an effort to meet my needs on a personable level. I was made to feel welcome and comfortable which in a retail environment is often overwhelming. Great experience and will 100% be back.

INTERNATIONAL BUYERS SATISFACTION!

Georgie
GeorgieSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Saw the Wrangler t-shirt in store but they didn't have the size I needed. So Ordered it online. It was very easy. Item got delivered to my house really quick. Will definitely buy online from this store again.

Lili C.
Lili C.South East Queensland, QLD

Garden city

Universal garden city is disgusting. Being accused of stealing is not ok. Won’t be returning ever again. Very disappointed as universal is one of my favourite stores... sad as I am usually greeted with respect

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Mandog
MandogSydney, NSW

Excellent Variety Of Products

Universal Store Online is excellent. Easy navigation, variety of products to choose from, products of men and women are available. I highly recommend you shop online. Delivery is 3-5 days, I live in Australia NSW Sydney. This store is similar to General pants, Glue and Urban Outfitters. Price is similar to other stores mentioned. My favourite brand at the moment which the Universal Store stocks is Perfect Stranger. Their clothes are feminine, flirty and pretty, I recommend you should search for their clothing items on the Universal Store website if you are a female.