Uncle Tobys Vita Brits

Uncle Tobys Vita Brits

See the Best Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fred

FredGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Top Buy

Better than wheat bix. Much better, No sugar. Not mushy. I am a big fan of this cereal. You get such good value for money compared to other cereals. A big heavy box compared to other cereals that have a similar size box but half the weight and much more sugar. Takes me ages to finish a box.

Purchased in August 2019.

lind

lind

Great sugar free breakfast option.

Love Vita brits especially now that they contain no sugar. Also great for those of us who cannot tollerate malt. (Unlike similar prodicts which contain malt.) Such a simple and nutritious concept. Even great as a snack.

Purchased at Woolworths.

Sue

SueVictoria

What has happened to vita brits

I was terribly disappointed when I recently bought your product - they are half the width they used to be. Think I’ll be switching to wheat bix - very disappointed with the change u have mad :(

Purchased in June 2019 for $4.00.

Best cereal ever

Best breakfast cereal much better than weat bix has a better taste is really good with vegemite as a snack just the best have eaten it all my life and i am 71 years old

Uncle T i am sad

Uncle T i am sad

an absolute icon

forever in my heart. dont know how i would live without you vitabrits. <3 wit cocoa powder and milk, a trio too pure for this world.

Fresh and cockroach free

I won't be buying this product again as you cannot properly seal them once opened, unlike weetbix which has large seal bag

rfcroc

rfcrocBrisbane

Top notch for a healthy Brekkie

Consistent product. Doesn't need added sugar - can simply add milk or yogurt and you have a good start to your day. Adding berries makes it perfect. It goes with most any other fruit. The kids like it with choccy milk, but that's a bit too sweet for my tastes.
Superior to the 'bix product.

LINDA

LINDASydney Surrounds, NSW

It is a favourite food of mine

I can eat Vitabrits when I wake up or before I go to sleep
Nothing comparible to this wholesome cereal

Rifleman

RiflemanMelbourne

5 a day, keeps the cancer away.

I have eaten 5 Vita Brits each morning since I was a teenager. Except for a few years ago when I was able to get low cost cooked breakfasts like bacon and eggs. I put on weight and started to get sick with flu a couple of times each year. Started reading about gut health and realised that I was starving my healthy gut bacteria of high fibre, that they need to power up the mitacondria in their cells. Switched back to '5 a day' and I haven't had a flu since. Seriously Folks. Vita Brits will definitely help your Gut Health and a healthy gut will go a long way to keeping you healthy. Thank you for reading my comment. Cheers

Mark

Mark

Only 2 ingredients: Wheat, Salt.

Tastes great, looks fresh and healthy. Only 2 ingredients: Wholegrain Wheat (99%), Salt Blend [Salt, Mineral Sea Salts (508,511)]. No added sugars or chemicals. You can add honey, fruits, and anything else to enhance the flavour :)

Jego

JegoAdelaide

Buy more plastic!

The product is superb, no question: the miserly plastic packaging is infuriating. Give us enough plastic to do an easily achieved fold over.

Mal

MalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unbeatable cereal

Am 78 & have had Vitas for most of my life. Just cant find another cereal to my taste except heavily sugared stuff. Have Vitas every AM for breakfast except sometimes when travelling and in a motel.

Vita Brits are the best ever!

I have been eating Vita Brits since I was a child. The flavour is perfect, nutritional with many healthy benefits. My record is 18 Bricks on my 18th birthday... plenty of milk as well. Love them so much it gets me out of bed each morning. I have been known to have them as an evening meal!

GMS702

GMS702Melbourne

Something has happened to Vita Brits

I have been having Vita Brits for breakfast for decades and it has been very consistent in its quality. Until now. The biscuits have become very inconsistent in size, some are normal thickness but a lot are very thin. I find myself hunting through the pack to find the ones I want and I'm on the point of finding something else for breakfast. Is there some reason for this inconsistency in size?

Peter

PeterSpringwood NSW

First defective pack this week

I have been eating Vita Brits for years and this week my first disappointment. Packet not sealed properly - it's obviously a production line malfunction. If the quality control guys are reading this - the product is labelled 03Sep201705:45 62833607A1. Anyway, Vita Brits tastes so much better than similar products (other brands) - so I will be sticking with it - I do add a little sugar though.

vita brits is min life

M8 wen i wake up in the morning my urge to eat the whole box without breathing is bigger than the sea. Ofcourse i need to buy 6L of milk a week but its worth it. I LOVE VITA BRITS!!!

Vita brits

I have 8 vita brits every morning for the last 45 years and would not have it any other way even my dog looks forward having 1 in the mornings

Douglas M

Douglas MNewcastle

Excellent Cerial

Uncle Toby's Vita Brits in my opinion is one of the best breakfast cerials on the market. Nice and filling but not too heavy, healthy food hot or cold milk (great with hot milk on those cold days). Sprinkle a little raw or brown sugar and you will never look back.

BrianWarkAU

Every day for eight years straight - Uncle Tobys Vita Brits

miken

mikenHamilton vic.

Yes i can if i want to lose weight

Well i not sure what to say about it but it don't have good fiber and lots of sugar to make you want to eat more and you wont lose weight i have put it on more then any thing
It dont give you any thing but weight and make me unhealthy with its sugar content .
Any thing misleading about fiber and no sugar just like mitey soft is misleading about fiber and sugar.

labarker
labarker

Lucas S.

Lucas S.asked

i'm still deciding on whether to get it or not quick question are vitabrits healthier than weetbix and are they lower in calories.

Peter

Peterasked

I would like to know the levels of glyphosate (weed killer) in 100g of each product from Uncle Tobey, not whether is above or below Australian standards please? Recent published literature has me concerned, I am looking for a cereal with the lowest number hopefully helping me to make a healthy choice.

Vicki L.
Vicki L.

Yes crops today are sprayed with Poisons, what can you do.? Nothing.
Same as having Human DNA in most products on our shelves, so are we Cannibals.? As History has proved ingesting Human flesh causes man to go insane, but there's nothing we can do...

legionair

legionairasked

Why have Vita Brits lately have hard bits of seed in them?? I am about to find another cereal before i break my plastic dentures on the hard seeds,it will be a sad day as i only like Vita Brits.consistency in the thickness of the biscuits would also be an advantage if the hard seeds can be removed.

Brandon
Brandon

I also experienced this, it doesn't really look like seeds though. I'm going to make a complaint about it to Uncle Tobys.

Get an answer from our members and Uncle Tobys representatives