Steph1618

Steph1618Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent, easy and practical

I spoke with Tom regarding our existing homeloan. Service was excellent and the outcome was great- I was able to get a significant rate reduction from our loan which will save us thousands. Would definitely recommend.

Kirsten Ryan

Kirsten RyanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing customer service

Crystal Bowman has been my contact for home loan support and she has been outstanding. I am so grateful for how friendly and understand she was. She answered all my questions, was very prompt in her replies and helped me to understand the process. I also worked with Tony who helped me to set up my loan initially and regularly checked in to help with the process. I will be recommending UNO to all of my friends and family based on my experience with you- thank you!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Loan used for:First Home
Michelle M.

Michelle M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just what I needed - each step of the way

They bent over backwards to make each step of the process as pain-free as possible. I'm now going to save $'000s off my home loan. Carol & Kushal were amazing - knowledged, patient, understanding & professional.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Loan used for:Investment Property
L33thal

L33thalGoulburn Valley, VIC

What a difference UNO has made

Good service

Very positive experience - the team was very responsive and proactive, which helped make the process smooth and stress free. Team was flexible when I had last minute requests and always accommodating.

Sobin

Sobin

You Never Disappoint with UNO

I have re financed my home loan through UNO. I have received expected valuation for my property and beyond expected interest rate!
The whole application process managed extremely professionally and settled this matter smoothly. I would like to mention communicating with my consultants were so easy. I have received immediate answers every time I contact via e mail.
UNO consultants were excellent.
Thanks Kym, Colleen,Annette & Jay.

Re-Financing Home Loan Made Simple

Great Girl Gang (Maria, Kym, Colleen & Annette). Refinancing isn't as easy as you are led to believe & I was so grateful to the UNO Team who (a) help me find the best home loan (b) take me through each step in a friendly manner that made sense through all the legal & finance jargon (c) keeping me informed of exactly what was going on & expediting the who process with ease, calm & efficiency. So if you are thinking of refinancing, don't put it off. Just give UNO a call & you'll be glad you did :-) !!

Amy B.

Amy B.Central West, NSW

When local brokers wouldn't assist, Uno were life savers

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Loan used for:Refinancing

Perfect help for home loan!

Customer service was very good. Akin and Tiffany were extraordinary in doing their job and guiding me through this loan process. Financial guidance from Akin was excellent. Really helpful and thank both of them.

Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Loan used for:First Home

Maddie R.

Maddie R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thank you UNO! Excellent service.

As a first land buyer, I was refered to UNO via ibuildnew. Getting a loan wouldn't have been possible without the help from UNO, the team made the whole application process much easier, Kym and the team have kept my mother and I informed about the process whilst dealing with the paperwork. Kym liased with the lenders based on my situation and presented a detailed description of the fees. No hidden costs at all, highly recommend UNO to friends and family!

Many thanks to the wonderful service by Kym and the rest of the team Colleen, Annette and Maria.

Loan used for:Home Construction

A great way to refinance your home loan

They take all the hard work out of both finding the right home loan and then dealing with all the paperwork hen dealing with the bank. I don't think we would able to go ahead with our renovation if we didn't go trough UNO.

Loan used for:Renovation

WOW That was UNO easy !!

My refinancing through UNO could not have been made any easier, on my end without the hands on concern / follow upping of Crystal. The finder and the done dealer of a great rate Stephen and the intro to a great team Jason. Have already given ya’s a plug at work.
Cheers and many thanks.

Perseverance

PerseveranceHobart, TAS

Perseverance Plus!

A Uno Expert, Sandra , called us, we shared our objectives and gave her our details. She knew what to do straight up, and within a few days got back to us with a realistic valuation for our land and a plan to get our construction loan.. Unfortunately, Plan A lender didnt work, but Sandra assured us she ' was in our corner' and would get our required finance, and did ! Our association was 2 months long, but there were no costs for us from UNO. If it wasn't for Sandra and then Crystal (the paperwork guru ) at UNO, the whole process although a tad stressful for us, would have taken much longer, if at all. Thank you UNO.

Terrenceo

TerrenceoPerth, WA

Very streamlined process

When I first called Uno I must admit I was shuffled around a few times. Although once I got through to my broker and the home loan support team it really did move quickly and seamlessly. They helped me settle a loan with ing which suited my needs with a very competitive rates. I was actually surprised how quickly my refinance was carried out. And they seemed to do most the paper work for me which is perfect for me. Would definitely recommend again.

Customer Focused

We have just re-financed, Stephen, Jason & Crystal were absolutely awesome, exceptionally professional & have delivered 10 out of 10 customer service!!!
Crystal from home loan support has been truly amazing, she stepped us through each process & kept us extremely well informed. She was very efficient in answering any enquiries and continually following up. A brilliant job, well done team UNO!!! I would highly recommend UNO, I believe they are unbeatable in rates & service!!!

Chean

CheanSydney, NSW

Great Service

Had a great experience refinancing. There were a few forms but it was mostly online. The people we dealt with kept things moving along and were very efficient and pleasant to interact with. We will be saving a stack of money each month as a result. Glad we used Uno.

Josh

JoshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent company who helped me from day 1

I’m so glad I contacted UNO with my refinance. They have a great team and did a extremely good job. Thanks for all your help and I would recommend them to anyone

Dheeraj

DheerajSydney, NSW

Great Service !

I recently got my home loan refinanced by Uno and Kash and Carol have been very helpful throughout the process and assisted/guided me on each and every steps with continuous follow ups.
Would highly recommend their services.

V.M D.L

V.M D.LSydney, NSW

True dedication to customer service and assisting our financing needs!

Our home loan was relatively small and we are self employed small business owners. Stephen at UNO never gave up on getting us the right loan product at the lowest fees and rates! Highly recommend UNO Home Loans to others out there who need finance. Thanks

Loan used for:Home Construction

Daniel

DanielSydney Surrounds, NSW

Outstanding customer service from Uno Home Loans

Loan Start DateJune 2019

Alex D.

Alex D.asked

Weve just cash out refinance our home 6 months ago. Can we move to another Lender so we can consolidate our debt or we need to wait for sometimes?

Hi Alex
Thank you for your query, Please email Chris on chris.mcnaughton@unohomeloans.com.au and she will organise one of our Senior Brokers to contact you to discuss in more detail. At a glance it looks positive, however, we'd need to understand a little more about your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks
Vincent

Sunny M.

Sunny M.asked

Hi I'm looking to buy an investment property in Queensland around 400k or under with 5-8% deposit. It could be combined vacant land and then construction. I'm single and I've a stable full-time work with gross 110k pa. Can I get a loan?

Hi Sunny
Thanks very much for your inquiry and apologies for the delay. Please email me at chris.mcnaughton@unohomeloans.com.au and I'll have one of my Team members get straight on to it for you. At a glance it looks positive, however, we'd need to understand a little more about your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks Chris

Fred

Fredasked

Can we buy a property in Qld and apply for finance here The house is 4 Bed at 255.000 we have 45000 and also 1 St home buyers single income of 90.000pa and been at my full time job for the last 19 years

Vincent T.Uno Home Loans

Hi Fred, I think we're probably too late in answering this, apologies for the delay. If we can still help you please email me at vt@unohomeloans.com.au and I'll get straight on to it for you. At a glance it looks positive however we'd need to understand a little more about your situation, thanks! Vincent

Get an answer from our members and Uno Home Loans representatives