Uno Home Loans

Uno Home Loans

Excellent service and very helpful

Remonda was always quick with his responses and was very patient with us throughout the refinancing process. Would definitely use them again. The rate was very good, especially with our existing bank putting their rate up in the last week.

Application Process
Online Tools
Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Loan used for:Refinancing

Excellent. Nice and easy to deal with. Kept me informed along the way with every step. Would happily deal with them again and would highly recommend them to others friends.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

I Couldn't be happier!

Speedy response. Good rates. No issues at all. I say no more this was one of my best experiences when dealing with brokers.

I will use them again in the future.

Application Process
Loan TypeSplit

Uno saved us.

We are happy with the friendly and excellent customer service. There were no unexpected extra costs. Loan rate is good.

Hi Irene, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It's great you were pleased with the service you received - we love hearing from happy customers. If there's anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask. All the best, uno Home Loans.

Consultants easy to deal with.

Hi Carol & Kash,
From my initial enquiry into refinancing my home loan upto settlement day, you both have kept me updated with the progress , answered my queries and offered valuable information and got me the best rate and term for my home loan ,which is something that the previous bank ( 1 of the big four ) would not even consider even though I banked with them. I will close the remaining accounts and move my banking to my new bank.
Thanks again.

Hi Joanne, Thanks for the kind words! Carol and Kash are thrilled to have helped you get a better deal. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us if there's anything else we can do to assist you. All the best, uno Home Loans.

Fantastic service

Very happy with their service Specially Steve that helped me a lot to settle the home loan. Highly recommended and very professional.

Hi Javad, That's great news! We're glad Steve was able to help - we love hearing about the good work our service team do. If there's anything else we can help you with, big or small, please don't hesitate to give us a call. All the best, uno Home Loans.

Very happy with the service.

We recently changed lenders and decided to go through UNO for our home loan. Although it took 3 months all up and lots of documents, paperwork etc ( Lender not UNO ) we were very happy with their service. We would like to pass on our appreciation to your home loans support representative Remonda Gabriel, she was fantastic, nothing was to much trouble and she kept us up to date throughout the process. If we decide to change lenders again I will be giving Remonda a call.

Hi Jason, Thanks for your review. We appreciate your support and Remonda is stoked with your kind words. If there's anything else we can do to help, please don't hesitate to get in touch with the team. All the best, uno Home Loans.

Excellent service, highly recommended

I am very happy with their service. UNO home loans have a very dedicated staff helping me to find a better loan. No hassles, no delays

Hi Gus, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We're thrilled to hear you were happy with our service. The service team was thrilled to read your kind words. All the best, uno Home Loans.

Fantabulous Service

It was a stress free experience to process a loan through Uno Home Loans. We are extremely happy for the service provided. The home loan adviser and support executive are very congenial as well as very clear about the processes in turn there is no surprise game. I sincerely thankful & highly appreciate the efforts of loan adviser Stephen Liang & loan support executive Carol Farah.

Hi Durai, on behalf of Stephen and Carol, thank you for the support! It was a pleasure helping you with your recent settlement. If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to give us a call. Best wishes, uno Home Loans.

Simple and easy.

They make every step easy. Minimal input required from myself. Found a great rate, qualified it well so everything went smoothly.

Hi there, we're glad to hear you got a great rate and took some of the stress out of the situation. Thank you very much for sharing your experience. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. All the best, uno Home Loans.

Quality service and fantastic brokers

I really appreciate the efforts of Tian & Remonda getting it across the line otherwise I had no hope after one of the most advertised Oz home loan broker failed to do it. They did everything promptly and made it to settlement. The team worked with me via email mostly which was ideal for me due to my working conditions and were able to support me with any issues or questions I had. I would highly recommend https://unohomeloans.com.au for quality service.

Hi Vikas, that’s amazing news! We're happy to hear that these guys were able to give you the support that you deserve during this process. Thanks for sharing your lovely experience with us! All the best, uno Home Loans.

Beware the onsold details to a company called "contact experts"

I got a phone call from a power seller (Contact Experts) who didn't want to take no for an answer regarding Uno Home Loans. Thanks for sharing those details Uno.. And, please don't waste anybody's time by telling us that only you and that lot have those details.

Hi Paul, Thanks for your feedback. We really do appreciate your concerns. We've partnered with Contact Experts to follow up with customers on uno's behalf and to help make your experience better, which is why we're glad you spoke up! We do not sell customer data. :) A concern for us which you have raised is Contact Experts, "not taking no for an answer" and we're looking into this. Thanks for bringing your concerns to our attention. We're sorry we were not able to provide you with an excellent customer experience that we are thriving to achieve every time. All the best, uno Home Loans.

They knew exactly what to do

Very happy with all the help from the team at uno, Geeta and Tony knew exactly what to do when things seemed to have come to a halt. And they were quick with the handling of all parts of trying to get the home loan.
Thanks again team

Hi Kevin, thanks for your great feedback. We're glad the team was able to help you in every way possible! All the best, uno Home Loans.

UNO is outstanding

The team at UNO are very professional. Our loan was being switched from a Line of Credit to a Home Loan and was a little complex. UNO's team handled is extremely well and we are now very happy with CUA. I highly recommend the team at UNO.

Hi Jonesy, sounded like a tough process - lucky the team was able to do the dirty work and make it less complex on your end! We appreciate your support. Best of luck, uno Home Loans.

A positive experience.

Our experience has been a positive one. Service was fast and seemless, staff were professional and helpful and we were kept up to date with the progress of our loan. Questions were answered quickly.

Hi Gen, that's great news! It puts us at ease knowing that the team's service left a positive impact during this process. All the best, uno Home Loans.

Home Loan Refinance

The service was timely, efficient and professional. The team organised the required paper work swiftly and I felt very supported during the whole process. I would highly recommend the service. The team identified a fabulous lender for me which has been fantastic so far.

Hi Poppy, we're glad you got the support you deserve! We appreciate your recommendations about us. Best of luck, uno Home Loans.

Uno is #1

My partner and I found our dream home, but we couldn’t of done it without the help of Geeta Warghade. Everything was handled in a professional manner and so quickly. We both are extremely happy with the service and now enjoying our beautiful new home. Thanks again.

Hi Karen, wow congratulations on getting your dream home. Not a lot of people can say that so we're happy we were able to help you achieve this, enjoy away! Best of luck, uno Home Loans.

Extraordinary personalised service - Highly recommended

Akin and Geeta and the team Uno were exceptional with their excellent personalised service. As a first home buyer, we were unaware and unsure about a lot of things. Akin navigated all the issues with us expertly. When we faced some issues with one lender, Akin personally looked after our case and helped us to resubmit it to a different lender within a day.
Again near the end, when the lender was delaying, Geeta personally handled the matter and resolved the issue expertly within a very short time.
We really appreciate the excellent service Uno provided in settling our home loan in time before Christmas.
I will recommend Uno to all my family, friends and acquaintances.

Hi Aziz, we're happy our team was able to provide you the support you were happy with! Good to hear that you settled your home loan settled in time for the holidays. Thanks for getting the word out about us! All the best, uno Home Loans.

Best Service I've ever experienced

My customer service experience was exceptional from the start. my home loan support officer Geeta Warghade was so helpful from the start to finish and sorted out any dramas I had by liasing with the solicitors and bank which I thought went well beyond what was expected.I have a great rate on my home loan with all the features i wanted with no fees. Geeta provided me with the best customer service I have ever received and cannot speak highly enough of UNO home loans. I have been recommending UNO to everyone and will continue to do so.

Hi Brett, it's a great feeling knowing someone has your back throughout this process. We're happy that you had such a pleasant experience with us! Thanks for all the support and recommendations. All the best, uno Home Loans.

Thanks Team Uno!

Paul and Tiffany were the perfect mortgage coaches for this slightly anxious, first-time homebuyer! I’ll recommend Uno to everyone I know.

Hi Elspeth, congratulations on buying your first home! It most definitely is daunting when going through this process for the first time, so it's great to know the guys here were able to help in every way they could. We're always here if you have any other questions. Best of luck, uno Home Loans

Can we buy a property in Qld and apply for finance here The house is 4 Bed at 255.000 we have 45000 and also 1 St home buyers single income of 90.000pa and been at my full time job for the last 19 years
Hi Fred, I think we're probably too late in answering this, apologies for the delay. If we can still help you please email me at vt@unohomeloans.com.au and I'll get straight on to it for you. At a glance it looks positive however we'd need to understand a little more about your situation, thanks! Vincent

Hi how does the brokerage fee/commission structure work on uno's loans?
Hi John, great question, I hope this answers it... uno is paid upfront and ongoing commission from lenders for each home loan we settle. This is paid to uno as a business - individual Home Loan Advisers don’t receive a commission when you settle a loan. Whenever we recommend a loan to you, we will provide a detailed outline of the commissions we are eligible to receive from the lender if you settle with uno. It’s important to also note that, as a customer, you don’t pay uno a fee. The home loans we recommend are chosen based on their suitability for your situation and needs, not commissions.

Similar listings