UNO home loans

Listing monitored by UNO home loans

Martin Richardson
Martin RichardsonPerth, WA

Excellent Service - Really took the time to understand our situation

So happy with UNO's service and how they operate. Tommy , Dalby and Jena we're great to work with.
They really made this process easy and understandable. I'd highly recommend them for anyone wanting to get a better deal or re arranging finances. Top work.

Exemplary service, results to match

No issues in dealing with both Danny and Dalby from UNO, service and follow up from Dalby was second to none and would highly recommend anyone looking for brokerage on their next home loan to not look past UNO.

jan
jan

Perfect I wouldn’t of known what to do

Very satisfied service fast and efficient friendly and very patient we did not experience anything extra I would highly recommend uno for anyone who needs help with their finances very helpful will not give up on helping those in need to thank you again

• Application Process
D Cybula
D CybulaSydney, NSW

EXTREMELY HELPFUL

Tim was extremely helpful and was able to step me through what is normally a very daunting process. He was able to answer all my questions, and even some I hadn't thought of, with his great understanding and product knowledge. Highly recommend Tim from UNO.

Lorraine
LorraineSydney, NSW

Excellent service. Highly recommend

Great service, fast and were happy to answer all my questions. As a team, Steven and Veronica were brilliant and made the whole scary process easy and went over and above to find what was right for us.

Impeccable service from Tim Lesina at Uno

Tim helped to drown out the noise and anguish that can come when finding a new home loan. He provided prompt and considerate advice through out the process. We definitely recommend using Tim at Uno.

Ramin
Ramin

Fantastic Service & Result

Great work and effort and final result from Uno team and what a professional & friendly leader is Mr. Steven Garasion,
He made everything so smooth and easy from start to finish thank you Steven.
Thank you all once again.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Ang
AngSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Ultimate MVB (Most Valuable Broker)

From my first call with Steven, I knew I was in great hands. He was professional, extremely helpful and went above and beyond to ensure everything ran smoothly from start to finish. He took the stress out of buying a first home and was always a phone call away to answer my questions and enquiries (even on weekends!) I am forever grateful for the help and support I received from Steven and the Uno team purchasing my property. I cannot recommend Steven and the Uno team highly enough and have already started telling everyone I know about the excellent customer service I received at Uno! A big thanks to Steven and Veronica!

Mick G
Mick GSydney

Exemplary

Great - could not fault attention to detail and level of communication.
If there was a problem it was only to do with the ridiculous protocols of the lending authority, and in particular, utterly and ambiguous and pathetically constructed forms that confused everyone involved in the process.

• Incentivised Review No

JM R.
JM R.Sydney, NSW

Systematic and reliable

Our experience with Uno is great from start to finish. They are always there to help and support you throughout the process specially Tim and Dalby. Really appreciate the time and effort replying to our emails and calls whenever we have questions and doubts.

Tals
TalsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely professional

Extremely professional and quick to respond to enquiries. The team were helpful with explaining everything to us and only to hapoy to chase things up. Big thanks to Tim and Veronica!

• Incentivised Review No

Great communication and honest advice

Tim and Veronica were very thorough in finding the best lender for is and followed the whole process through with great communication and kept things moving with all stakeholders at the bank and legal teams.

Find out how UNO home loans compares to other Home Loans

Really happy from start to finish

After living and working overseas for many years, I expected it might be tricky to come back to Aust. and get a home loan quickly. The Team at Uno were confident right from the very start and worked quickly to get the loan I needed and a great deal for me to match my expectations and requirements. I'm super happy about the entire process, they always provided quick and clear communications and I would happily recommend the team at Uno to any prospective home buyers.
A big shout out to Steven and Veronica as well as Vincent initially, for all making this happen for me.

C v.
C v.Victoria

Excellent service.

The customer service we received from Steven and Veronica was excellent. The communication throughout the whole process was unbelievable. They really helped us out and walked us through the process.

The best mortgage brokers!

Uno saw us through a long and tricky journey to get our first home. At no fault of Uno's, our plan to build did not come to fruition but they stuck with us and helped make our dreams come true with buying a pre-established home instead.

I highly recommend Uno as trusted brokers that will do everything they can to make the process of dealing with banks as easy as it can be!

Mark
Markasked

We are refinancing our home loan through Lendi,I was told I had a bad credit rating from a personal loan through the Westpac Bank,I have never being with that bank and after more than a hour at bank was told Lendi credit check was poor as Westpac have no record of me banking with them,they now want me to refinance my loan through the bank as they told me I would have issues using Lendi,I have been dealing with Jess and would rather use Lendi. Mark.

sharon
sharonasked

so my name is attached to 2 properties i am not on any of the the loans however i am a guarantor for 1 of them which the person who im guarantor for is willing to be a guarantor for me, the only deposit i have is $5000 i have been full time employed for the past 12 or so months with an annual income of approx $60,000 i do have a car loan and a $5000 credit card my question is can you help me secure a home loan ??
kind regard

Alex D.
Alex D.asked

Weve just cash out refinance our home 6 months ago. Can we move to another Lender so we can consolidate our debt or we need to wait for sometimes?

UNO home loans
UNOUNO home loansSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and UNO home loans representatives