Listing monitored by Uno Home Loans

Zivan K.
Zivan K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service

The whole process took a few months to finish, but most of the issues were with the lenders being slow to respond. Tim and Veronica were very helpful and constantly chased up lenders to get things moving.

Mike
MikeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service - Recommended

This was the 2nd time we have used uno home loans to secure a mortgage.
Both times they have made the process as painless as possible.
Both Tim & Veronica were always happy to answer all our questions no matter how trivial.
Highly recommended.
Thanks guys!

Marsha
MarshaFar North Queensland, QLD

Uno Home Loan

I spent 2 months back & forth with Uno home trying to get finance to buy a property. In the final stages of our application we were told no bank would lend the amount needed for purchase because I have received JobKeeper payments 9 months prior (I have not received JobKeeper payments since October 2020). I subsequently went with an alternative broker & was approved for our full purchase amount within 5 days.

Find out how Uno Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Awesome service start to finish

We were extremely happy with the product we recieved through Uno home loans.
Due to demand with our particular lender the refinancing process was a bit time consuming but we were adamant that it was the best product for us and Vee from Uno really went above and beyond to get us over the line as quickly as possible.
The regular communication Vee provided was crucial in reducing our anxiety during such a large life decision.
Thanks so much to Vee and everyone at Uno.

Outstanding service

Thank you Tiffany and Kym. I got Great service. You guys are easily reachable and very communicative. Though having tough family situation, You made our dream true to buy own home. Thank you once again. You are 10 out of 10.
Highly recommended!

Review collected in partnership with Uno Home Loans

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Alex
AlexSydney, NSW

The best service I have ever experienced.

I applied with UNO to refinance my home loan with Stgeorge bank.
I received a really high quality service from this friendly team during the loan transfer period. I strongly recommend UNO to everybody.

Application Process
Juanita
Juanita

Great Service from day 1

Tiffany was my first point of contact and throughout the process, she kept in constant contact to keep me appraised of my application process. She was always friendly and professional, and no question I asked was left unanswered. I would highly recommend Tiffany and Uno Home Loans to help navigate the sometimes stressful process of refinancing.

Rob Buskey
Rob BuskeyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A few bumps in the road but all sorted and would use Uno Home Loans again

I will write a more detailed review when I get the chance but wanted to amend my original review when there were some issues along the way. I have to commend how my case was eventually handled by John Sader once he was made aware of what happened. John and Veronica really care about the customer and have kept promises made by the original broker who left me in the lurch early on in the application process.

If you are thinking of refinancing contact John

Great Customer Service!

My mortgage just settled and I have been very happy with the services received form Uno (Paul and Tiffany more specifically). This was my first home purchase so everything was new to me and they both made the process very easy and answered all my (many many) questions and made me feel comfortable. They took the time to understand my situation and what was important to me. Great customer service and my application and approval was seamless. Would definitely recommend!

Casey
CaseyHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Service!!

I initially reached out to Kym as I was unsure whether I could get a loan being a single mother with two small children. Kym was very helpful from the strart, professional, informative and made the process easy for me. Had a few hiccups with bank errors but Kym and Tiffany were very quick to sort this out for me to ensure settlement went more smoothly. They were great with communication and answering my 100's of emails along the way. Thanks so much Kym and Tiffany!!!!

Thien P.
Thien P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome Service and Great assistance from Application to Settlement

Both Scott and Veronica were great to work with end to end, they were very responsive when required and made sure I was well informed and understood the different loan products available - especially as this was my first home purchase, a lot was learnt along the way.. but it was all thanks to their assistance that we got the right outcome!

Efficient and Informative

Vee is absolutely awesome and always keeping us updated. Helped us from beginning to the end. Appreciate all the help in getting us a very competitive rate and also settle our loan in time.

Fran
FranSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service, can't fault it

I know covid has been tough especially the delay of our applications. Thanks to Vee, Paul and Crystal for making my application smoothly. Very patient and helpful. When I had doubts and wasn't sure what I was doing. They all have been keeping me on the loop what's been happening.

Nalaka
NalakaSydney, NSW

They know what they are doing......

I am very happy with what Paul and Crystal offered me in this refinancing. They work tirelessly to make this refinancing a success for me. I highly appreciate it and I have no hesitation whatsoever to recommend this Uno team including Paul and Crystal to anyone wants a good product & better service. Job well done. Keep up the good work!

Sowmya N
Sowmya NSydney, NSW

Great team to collaborate

Scott and Tiffany from UNO have been very professional and extremely diligent in processing our application from the start. We had a few initial hiccups, when we were assigned a different MB who was probably not well versed in his field, but quickly Scott stepped in and managed the process very smoothly and was able to iron out the issues we had previously.
Tiffany's timely updates helped us calm our nerves and despite the banks ..well..being banks, in terms of their processing time, this team delivered what they promised and delivered very efficiently.

Happy with the outcome and highly recommend UNO - Scott and Tiffany.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan used forRefinancing

sharon
sharonasked

so my name is attached to 2 properties i am not on any of the the loans however i am a guarantor for 1 of them which the person who im guarantor for is willing to be a guarantor for me, the only deposit i have is $5000 i have been full time employed for the past 12 or so months with an annual income of approx $60,000 i do have a car loan and a $5000 credit card my question is can you help me secure a home loan ??
kind regard

Alex D.
Alex D.asked

Weve just cash out refinance our home 6 months ago. Can we move to another Lender so we can consolidate our debt or we need to wait for sometimes?

UNOUno Home Loans

Hi Alex
Thank you for your query, Please email Chris on chris.mcnaughton@unohomeloans.com.au and she will organise one of our Senior Brokers to contact you to discuss in more detail. At a glance it looks positive, however, we'd need to understand a little more about your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks
Vincent

Sunny M.
Sunny M.asked

Hi I'm looking to buy an investment property in Queensland around 400k or under with 5-8% deposit. It could be combined vacant land and then construction. I'm single and I've a stable full-time work with gross 110k pa. Can I get a loan?

UNOUno Home Loans

Hi Sunny
Thanks very much for your inquiry and apologies for the delay. Please email me at chris.mcnaughton@unohomeloans.com.au and I'll have one of my Team members get straight on to it for you. At a glance it looks positive, however, we'd need to understand a little more about your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks Chris

Get an answer from our members and Uno Home Loans representatives