Rob Buskey

Rob BuskeyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A few bumps in the road but all sorted and would use Uno Home Loans again

I will write a more detailed review when I get the chance but wanted to amend my original review when there were some issues along the way. I have to commend how my case was eventually handled by John Sader once he was made aware of what happened. John and Veronica really care about the customer and have kept promises made by the original broker who left me in the lurch early on in the application process.

If you are thinking of refinancing contact John

Great Customer Service!

My mortgage just settled and I have been very happy with the services received form Uno (Paul and Tiffany more specifically). This was my first home purchase so everything was new to me and they both made the process very easy and answered all my (many many) questions and made me feel comfortable. They took the time to understand my situation and what was important to me. Great customer service and my application and approval was seamless. Would definitely recommend!

Casey

CaseyHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Service!!

I initially reached out to Kym as I was unsure whether I could get a loan being a single mother with two small children. Kym was very helpful from the strart, professional, informative and made the process easy for me. Had a few hiccups with bank errors but Kym and Tiffany were very quick to sort this out for me to ensure settlement went more smoothly. They were great with communication and answering my 100's of emails along the way. Thanks so much Kym and Tiffany!!!!

Thien P.

Thien P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome Service and Great assistance from Application to Settlement

Both Scott and Veronica were great to work with end to end, they were very responsive when required and made sure I was well informed and understood the different loan products available - especially as this was my first home purchase, a lot was learnt along the way.. but it was all thanks to their assistance that we got the right outcome!

Efficient and Informative

Vee is absolutely awesome and always keeping us updated. Helped us from beginning to the end. Appreciate all the help in getting us a very competitive rate and also settle our loan in time.

Fran

FranSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service, can't fault it

I know covid has been tough especially the delay of our applications. Thanks to Vee, Paul and Crystal for making my application smoothly. Very patient and helpful. When I had doubts and wasn't sure what I was doing. They all have been keeping me on the loop what's been happening.

Nalaka

NalakaSydney, NSW

They know what they are doing......

I am very happy with what Paul and Crystal offered me in this refinancing. They work tirelessly to make this refinancing a success for me. I highly appreciate it and I have no hesitation whatsoever to recommend this Uno team including Paul and Crystal to anyone wants a good product & better service. Job well done. Keep up the good work!

Sowmya N

Sowmya NSydney, NSW

Great team to collaborate

Scott and Tiffany from UNO have been very professional and extremely diligent in processing our application from the start. We had a few initial hiccups, when we were assigned a different MB who was probably not well versed in his field, but quickly Scott stepped in and managed the process very smoothly and was able to iron out the issues we had previously.
Tiffany's timely updates helped us calm our nerves and despite the banks ..well..being banks, in terms of their processing time, this team delivered what they promised and delivered very efficiently.

Happy with the outcome and highly recommend UNO - Scott and Tiffany.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan used forRefinancing
Christian Hartwig

Christian HartwigGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Experience

I'm a first home buyer and a very little anxious deer in general. UNO and Veronica in particular was approachable and helped settle my anxiety around the loan process. Promptly replied to all my questions and returned phone calls. They managed to convert my pre-approval request into a full approval request because I wanted to put in an immediate offer for a specific property. Due to their speediness, I managed to secure the perfect property and the first one that I put an offer in for. Would not hesitate to use UNO again, but next time I'll let things take the normal time rather than rush rush rush just before Christmas!

chelsea h.

chelsea h.Hobart, TAS

Exceeded expectations again

Once again Scott and Vee came through with the goods. Scott went above and beyound when given an incredibly short time frame to get the result we needed.
Can't thank you both enough for your tremendous efforts getting this done for us, absolute superstars.

Great Service

I was thoroughly impressed by the quality of service and communication, offered to me by Kim and Tiffany, throughout my home loan application. They were extremely professional and courteous and there were no unexpected events during the final settlement due to this. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Good service

The Uno team (Scott and Veronica) understood our needs and worked hard to deliver a product that suited us for a refinance. The process took quite a while to work through but Scott and Veronica kept us up to date and helped ensure a smooth transaction. Much appreciated.

Jaz

Jaz South East Queensland, QLD

AWEESOME BROKERS @ UNO

OMG!! KYM & TIFFANY at UNO have been Amazing......
I am a First Home Buyer so everything was very new to me and I didn't know a thing about buying a home.
Kym got in touch with me sorted everything was clear about documentation, expectations and was very communicative and not to mention very efficient...
Kym & Tiffany got me finance approved within 7 days... yes thats right! now that was super fast... they definately do go the extra mile and try to meet customer satisfaction 100%.
I highly recommend Uno as a 5 Star rating - I'm so glad I found them and now can't wait to move into my dream home....
Thanks lovelies will definately be back in the future if I need anything.
Regards Jaz x

Excellent service

Kim and Tiffany did a great job assisting us with our home loan application. They were very helpful throughout the whole process. There were no unexpected extra costs. I can highly recommend Uno.

Juanita

Juanita

The best in the business!

Arvind

ArvindGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Refinance Loan

Paul Sealey and Krystal were very helpful and supportive throughout the whole process of refinancing my loans. Highly recommended Uno home loans not only for professionalism but also understanding customer needs.

It was a good mix of digital and personal support. The process was bit longer than anticipated but overall was fine & perfect.

UNOUno Home Loans

Wonderful people to help through the loan process

Scott and Veronica assisted my partner and I to refinance our mortgage. They were absolutely delightful. Responsive, friendly and very personable. Banks are really frustrating to deal with, so it was great to have them on our side. Would highly recommend them and Uno, and will use them again ourselves.

Frank I.

Frank I.Sydney, NSW

Delight to deal with

Kym and Tiffany were fantastic in helping me refinance my home loan. They took care over the phone to find out exactly what I was after, explained what the process would involve and even some of the pitfalls (like fees) and provided numerous options, even if there were already one or two standouts. Kym was fantastic after I hopelessly lost touch over the Christmas break and didn't miss a beat, while Tiffany kept me constantly in touch via email once the process was underway, which was reassuring. Would definitely recommend.

Daniel v.

Daniel v.South East Queensland, QLD

Ask and ye shall receive

From the outset, I was impressed with the swift and clear communication from the team at UNO. Directions on what was required, how to provide this and any pre-emptive troubleshooting were provided to smooth the process. If/when I was unsure of a process or requirement, Paul and Crystal responded quickly and effectively to keep the refinance process moving forward. I was most appreciative of the kind reminders when I had forgotten to return a piece of documentation. The tone of contact was supportive at all times and led to an enjoyable experience overall. I would unreservedly recommend UNO based on their customer service, let alone their ability to capture a market-leading deal for our refinancing needs.

Bayden S.

Bayden S.Central Queensland, QLD

Complicated refinance

Both Kym and Tiffany were fantastic help right the way through the refinance process. This was a more complicated task involving multiple properties & new structures. Essentially the process was time consuming but documentation and requests flowed well. The UNO process remained flexible and allowed specific changes to be made without fuss, which made transition easy. In then end, I'm saving a significant amount of money by engaging competent brokers who take a keen interest in products and people. I definitely recommend UNO Home loans!

sharon

sharonasked

so my name is attached to 2 properties i am not on any of the the loans however i am a guarantor for 1 of them which the person who im guarantor for is willing to be a guarantor for me, the only deposit i have is $5000 i have been full time employed for the past 12 or so months with an annual income of approx $60,000 i do have a car loan and a $5000 credit card my question is can you help me secure a home loan ??
kind regard

Alex D.

Alex D.asked

Weve just cash out refinance our home 6 months ago. Can we move to another Lender so we can consolidate our debt or we need to wait for sometimes?

Hi Alex
Thank you for your query, Please email Chris on chris.mcnaughton@unohomeloans.com.au and she will organise one of our Senior Brokers to contact you to discuss in more detail. At a glance it looks positive, however, we'd need to understand a little more about your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks
Vincent

Sunny M.

Sunny M.asked

Hi I'm looking to buy an investment property in Queensland around 400k or under with 5-8% deposit. It could be combined vacant land and then construction. I'm single and I've a stable full-time work with gross 110k pa. Can I get a loan?

Hi Sunny
Thanks very much for your inquiry and apologies for the delay. Please email me at chris.mcnaughton@unohomeloans.com.au and I'll have one of my Team members get straight on to it for you. At a glance it looks positive, however, we'd need to understand a little more about your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks Chris

Get an answer from our members and Uno Home Loans representatives