Uno Home Loans

Uno Home Loans

Great experience - couldn't have been easier!

Completing initial enquiry online was a breeze and the information and comparisons provided on their site were excellent. The customer service throughout the entire process was amazing and made everything so simple. The entire process only took 3 weeks from start to settlement - can't believe I waited so long to make the change.

Fantastic Customer Service

I can't thank you enough for being right there with me along the way. Remonda's customer service is fantastic, her down to earth personality is a breath of fresh air.

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Loan used for:Renovation

This could not be any easier than it is

Customer service very good, and it didn't cost anything no hidden cost and no issues, my satisfaction was a over the top time but really good and enjoyable and easy to do

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Very helpful

So good
Very helpful in supporting us the whole
Found us the best deal for us
These guys have looked after us very well
To have the options available for us to choose
The best deal

EXTREMELY THOROUGH COMPANY

Worked with Tony and Crystal. They were both extremely helpful in reaching my goal of refinancing my home loan. Being self-employed is a difficult task when it comes to refinancing but we all got there in the end. Thank you so much Tony and Crystal for all your help and understanding.

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Loan used for:Refinancing

Would not hesitate to recommend Uno

Paul and Tiffany were nothing but professional and helpful. They were available for any queries or questions, and made the whole process incredibly seamless and stress-free. Can't recommend highly enough.

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Loan used for:Refinancing

I worked with Steve Liang on finding a loan with an improved rate. Steve is a very determined man who works really hard to find the best deal. Steve's communications were very good with lots of phone calls and emails explaining things. Uno were very professional.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

No words to describe the service, Amazing!

From the start UNO homeloans were friendly and professional. Initially our enquiry was handled by Jason, after a short discussion we decided to move forward with a Refinance application for a better deal and we were forward to Tony. Tony the broker handled our application and any questions we asked and even all the “what if’s” Tony was available at a moments notice and always returned our phone calls or emails in a speedy manner. Tony worked for us in obtaining a better deal for our homeloan. Crystal who helped Tony collate the file was hands down AMAZING, even though she job shared her role she was always available. Her response to my emails were always speedy, no question was to silly, Crystal handle them so professionally. Crystal communication skills and timeframes were faultless, making sure she always kept us updated on where our application was at, and once approved helped the process of settlement go much smoother. Crystal made sure from application to settlement that our process was smooth and stress free and she sure did deliver on that. 100% would recommend UNO to anyone looking for a better deal. Thanks you Jason, Tony and Crystal.

Wonderful service

Kym & Colleen have been wonderful helping me purchase a new property nothing was a trouble and they were available at all times for my questions I would recommend their services to all my friends and family

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Loan used for:Second Home

Customer Service from Jason and Steve was exceptional, they listened to my predicament, provided me with information that assisted me in making decisions in relation to getting a better interest rate and how the process worked, costs associated with the prospective change to my lender. Their response time was impeccable and I had a very positive outcome.

Loan used for:Investment Property

Very painful experience, would not recommend.

I never got the feeling they were working for me and were generally unhelpful. The broker I dealt with forgot about my settlement date and made me do all the work re-booking the settlement and chasing around - quite stressful for purchasing a first home. What made it harder was the lender didn't want to speak to me directly and told me to speak to my broker who was difficult to deal with.

Would highly avoid at all cost, as I don't think it would be hard to find a better broker. Really disappointing for my first experience. I'll be going direct to a lender next time of finding a better broker as all the people i've spoken to have had a vastly different experience.

Application Process
At uno we aim to provide every client with a fantastic experience and we're disappointed to read your review. However, we have checked our records and don't have a client who matches the scenario you have outlined. Can you please send an email with your details to contact@unohomeloans.com.au so we can have a look into this?Cheers, the uno teamEmail sent.

Made it happen

Uno was my fourth broker and I was beginning to think it wasn’t going to happen for me mainly because of age. Uno was realistic in what I might expect. Remonda and her team were there from start to finish and I never had to wait too long to get a response !

A big thank you

Just want to say that your service is great and response time is fantastic.i would like to send my appreciation for the support provided by Geeta and Kash . They had been very helpful and patient with me. First class service. Would love to recommend you guys in my friend circle. Thanks again

Loan Start DateApril 2019

Dream come true

I am so glad I came across Uno loans when I started looking at my loan options for my first home and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who has been struggling to secure a loan. Right from the beginning they were very professional and informative. I was quite nervous about my application but they made the whole process very pleasant and stress free. Most of my communication was done through email and there was no delay at all. Thank you Carol and Kash for making this possible for me. I cannot thank you guys enough!!

Loan used for:First Home

Great to deal with

Great experience refinancing my existing home loan. I found Akinola and Tiffany very helpful and professional. Great communication and explained everything in plain English. Extremely happy with the customer service and the service I received. Thanks!!

Loan used for:Refinancing

Akinola and Remonda have been very professional and helpful with my mortage application. They are both extremely patient and easy to communicate with. I'm very happy that I chose Uno and I feel very lucky to have Akinola and Remonda as my brokers. Thanks guys, well done!

What a great experience

The team at UNO were fantastic. Great Customer Service. They guided us from start to finish explaining all the costs and processes in layman's terms. We now own our first home thanks to UNO.

Great experience

Great experience refinancing our mortgage through UNO team. They discussed patiently what all features were required and accordingly gave options to me. Throughout the application , they were prompt and replied to all my queries with to the point answers and assisted us with the entire process. Ensured that all the committed cash backs were received by us.Thanks team.

Loan used for:First Home
Hi Rahul, We genuinely care about the service we deliver to each and every customer. It's great that it shone through your recent experience. We also appreciate you taking the time to share your kind words. If you need us, we're only a call away. We wish you all the best, uno Home Loans.

Amazing!

Extremely happy with the dealings we had with uno homeloans.
It was extremely simple, fast and we were kept up to date the whole time. Amazing service from the team at uno!

Loan Start DateMarch 2019
Loan used for:Refinancing
Hi Nikki, Glad to hear our team made your experience a great one for you! We really appreciate your support and the entire team were stoked to receive your kind words. All the best, uno Home Loans.

Home loan

Very helpful and friendly knowledgeable staff, although was disappointed that final loan amount didn’t include fees and they were deducted from loan which left us short on settlement day. Overall very happy with experience

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Loan used for:Second Home
Hi Paul, It's great to hear you were happy with the service you received and that your loan was settled. We're sorry to hear this, we will review your recent experience to see how we can do better in the future. All the best, uno Home Loans.

Can we buy a property in Qld and apply for finance here The house is 4 Bed at 255.000 we have 45000 and also 1 St home buyers single income of 90.000pa and been at my full time job for the last 19 years
Hi Fred, I think we're probably too late in answering this, apologies for the delay. If we can still help you please email me at vt@unohomeloans.com.au and I'll get straight on to it for you. At a glance it looks positive however we'd need to understand a little more about your situation, thanks! Vincent

Hi how does the brokerage fee/commission structure work on uno's loans?
Hi John, great question, I hope this answers it... uno is paid upfront and ongoing commission from lenders for each home loan we settle. This is paid to uno as a business - individual Home Loan Advisers don’t receive a commission when you settle a loan. Whenever we recommend a loan to you, we will provide a detailed outline of the commissions we are eligible to receive from the lender if you settle with uno. It’s important to also note that, as a customer, you don’t pay uno a fee. The home loans we recommend are chosen based on their suitability for your situation and needs, not commissions.