RTR

RTRSydney, NSW

Great, fast, efficient service.

Got the same person (Kym) who did our loan last year. Started on Monday, had our pre-approval Monday, signed the contract on Monday, paperwork wrapped up by Wednesday. Like I said - great, fast, efficient service.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Loan used forInvestment Property
UNOUno Home Loans

It's always great to hear from a happy returning customer. You know where we are if you need anything else.

Thanks,
Team uno

Excellent service

Kym, Colleen and the team at Uno did their best in assisting me get my home loan. They were very responsive and clear. They worked through a hitch due to Covid very professionally. I would recommend them to my friends and family!

Loan TypeSplit

Brilliant Service!

Applied for our first home loan with UNO. Our experience with them starting from application to lending was seamless. Our broker Kash was extremely helpful and provided very clear responses to any of our emails and questions. Kash was very informative and gave us lots of knowledge about what to look for on our first home loan and also explained the full land and construction loan process clearly. No matter how many times we repeated our questions he was very calm and provided us with his expert advice. He also kept us updated throughout the whole home loan application process. Overall, very professional and a great experience. I would highly recommend UNO for home loans.

Excellent service!

Crystal at Uno Home Loans is an example of someone who's on the front foot of all dealings. She catches issues before they happen. It has been a refreshing experience!

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateJune 2020
SydneyPK

SydneyPKSydney, NSW

With me from the start to the settlement

From day one we were a little heistant of this start up but gave them a go. Thank you Jay and to your team for making this a pleasurable process.

Prompt, friendly and responsive

Customer service = brilliant!
Cooperation/teamwork between home originator and support team - excellent!
No unexpected costs experienced.
Professional emails, SMS and phone calls.
Bonus Velocity points = great!
Cash back = superb!
Highly recommended

George

GeorgeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy and straight forward

Contact Uno Home Loans and dealt with Akinola who was great. His knowledge and promptness to my concerns was a top priority. Tiffany was also a pleasure to deal with.
Thanks for your help guys.

Gray

GrayMelbourne

Fantastic customer service! Very helpful.

The customer service was faultless. Akin and Crystal were fantastic and helped me throughout the whole process. They made me feel valued and their communication was amazing. They were able to find me a better loan than I could find with great rewards to benefit. Thanks for your wonderful help.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
UNOUno Home Loans

We're so happy our team was able to get you a better deal - that's what we always fight for! If you need anything else, don't hesitate to get in touch.

All the best,
uno Team.

Cagnipa I.

Cagnipa I.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

numero uno!!

UNO Home loans made the experience of buying a property such an easy event.
They were always there when we needed to ask questions and took us through the process of buying a house with ease.
Costs were explained to us throughout the process and never went above their estimates and also we are very happy with our rate. Thanks Crystal and Kash!!

Kristen

KristenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Superb Customer Service and product expertise

Both Kash and Crystal were exceptional to deal with. Kash really listened to understand what my goals were and was both available and patient when I had questions. Crystal kept me informed through the whole process, keeping me up to date and very responsive to any questions I had or requests for more information from the new vendor. Thanks honestly could speak highly enough of the service I received, it far exceeded expectations. Thank you Kash and Crystal.

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Loan used forSecond Home

Exceptional!!!

I contacted UNO as my loan options were slightly more challenging than standard. Kash searched, spoke to lenders and found a suitable loan for my situation. He and Crystal provided amazing support, patiently walking me through each step to settlement. Always willing to help, their communication was timely and professional. More than highly recommend ... exceptional!

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Finalised my refinance with UNO and they paid some extra costs which I wouldn't have received otherwise

Got an extra $895 I wouldn't have going through uno plus a renegotiated rate better that the bank advertising rate at the time so recieved everything the bank offered plus extra benefit no gave I wouldn't have if I went direct.

Roman

RomanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great alternative to mortgage consultants

The team at UNO supported me every step of the way from loan selection to settlement. They understood my needs and brought to my attention all the important bits regarding interest rate and various loan features. Communication I got from Akin and Tiffany was second to none, always keeping me in the loop regarding bank's queries. If you ever wanted to try a valid alternative to mortgage consultants, give UNO a try.

Loan used forFirst Home

MAGGIE O.

MAGGIE O.Sydney, NSW

Amazing friendly professional service

Right from the beginning when i dealt with Stephen Liang from UNO home loans made me his customer his number 1 priority. He took that extra mile to find me the best rate to refinance my loan. He was always courteous, informative and always kept me up to date on what he could get for me. With his professional attitude that Stephen really knew his stuff and always helped me to understand the process even though I might have asked the same question over and over. I would highly recommend Stephen from uno home loans who really listens and takes care of his customer without any problems. Thank you

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Wish I'd found this service earlier

I was stuck with really high rates with my bank who refused to negotiate, and had no luck asking other banks directly. I reached out to UNO and they helped me find loans that matched my requirements with the lowest rates possible. They also somehow managed to lower my rates with my old bank in the meantime. Akin and Tiffany were really helpful, quick and responsive with regular updates on how the applications were progressing - they made the process seem easy. The costs were all clearly set out and explained, and I felt comfortable asking all kinds of questions. I'm very satisfied with UNO's customer service, and saving lots of money - really wish I'd found UNO sooner.

Erin Robson

Erin RobsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service

Customer service was amazing from the beginning to end. Kash and Crystal were both always there to help and always got back to me almost instantly with any questions or concerns I had.
Nothing unexpected everything was explained to me.
Extremely happy with the rate which has also since gone down slightly aswell!

Loan Start DateMarch 2020

Marnie

MarnieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Faultless customer service

I cannot fault these guys and recommend them most highly. They’re honest, real and practical. Jay, who followed through my application once Tony had identified the best loan for me, was exceptional. He had a calm, reassuring demeanour and followed through every query I had. Faultless customer service.

Loan used forRefinancing

UNO was great from the start till the end!

Dealing with Amanda at UNO was the best. Highly recommend! Her professionalisim and assistance got us over the line. The after service still passing on positive news is just stunning!

Application Process

Excellent, friendly and supportive service

Kash and Crystal helped me through the whole process from choosing the best loan for me, modelling all different options, preparing for the final approval and through the settlement process. I will highly recommend UNO home loans.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Navjot W.

Navjot W.Sydney, NSW

Very friendly, quick and supportive

My experience with Uni Home Loans has been great. Kash was very understanding, friendly and supportive. His quick responsiveness was very helpful in the whole process. He went through the whole process, the numbers etc and made sure I understood all the bit and pieces. I would highly recommend Kash to anyone looking to get a loan for their first home and hence have that piece of mind. The whole process from document gathering, assessment till the final settlement was a good mix of online and person support from Kash and Tiffany and I was kept informed throughout the process.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Loan used forFirst Home

sharon

sharonasked

so my name is attached to 2 properties i am not on any of the the loans however i am a guarantor for 1 of them which the person who im guarantor for is willing to be a guarantor for me, the only deposit i have is $5000 i have been full time employed for the past 12 or so months with an annual income of approx $60,000 i do have a car loan and a $5000 credit card my question is can you help me secure a home loan ??
kind regard

Alex D.

Alex D.asked

Weve just cash out refinance our home 6 months ago. Can we move to another Lender so we can consolidate our debt or we need to wait for sometimes?

Hi Alex
Thank you for your query, Please email Chris on chris.mcnaughton@unohomeloans.com.au and she will organise one of our Senior Brokers to contact you to discuss in more detail. At a glance it looks positive, however, we'd need to understand a little more about your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks
Vincent

Sunny M.

Sunny M.asked

Hi I'm looking to buy an investment property in Queensland around 400k or under with 5-8% deposit. It could be combined vacant land and then construction. I'm single and I've a stable full-time work with gross 110k pa. Can I get a loan?

Hi Sunny
Thanks very much for your inquiry and apologies for the delay. Please email me at chris.mcnaughton@unohomeloans.com.au and I'll have one of my Team members get straight on to it for you. At a glance it looks positive, however, we'd need to understand a little more about your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks Chris

Get an answer from our members and Uno Home Loans representatives