Up Bank

Up Bank

• Topics
    • General Transactions (17)
    • New Account (17)
    • ATM Experience (3)
    • Business Banking (1)

Penjax

PenjaxMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

New, unique, financially backed with great tech!

Love this, not like any other major banking app. In my mid thirties and find this instant set up, Savings and analytics on my spending fantastic. I get instant transfers with friends and my other account in a chat format which is so convenient. Would recommend to any age group. These guys have banking from Bendigo and Adelaide banks as well and Google tech, it hasn’t been designed by normal financial people. Great new player in the game!

Mia M.

Mia M.

Easy to use , fast communication

I've been with this bank over a year and I've found them very reliable with very efficient and helpful customer service. The app is so easy to use , with transactions the easiest to find out of any bank app. Also , very asthetically pleasing which makes banking not so bad...

Calum T.

Calum T.South East Queensland, QLD

No problems at all

After 12months with UP Bank I’ve had relatively no issues. The features are great and anything that was a concern when I first joined have now been updated. Like everything these days, my word of advice for the negative reviews here is don’t have all your eggs in one basket. Im about to move overseas and use UP predominantly, but I’ll have second money option just in case I get stuck.

Dereck

DereckPerth, WA

Great new banking App

I have been with Up for one week now and it is looking very promising so far. Am hoping I can soon ditch my “top 4“ bank as it is stuck in the Stone Age. Unlike a recent reviewer who was very unhappy with service in China, I always travel with multiple transaction options.
The chat help line was very good for my queries. Everything is free, how do they plan to make money, I wonder?

Justin

JustinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Non-existent customer service.

Recently I travelled overseas to China and got stuck amidst the coronavirus outbreak. I needed to urgently book flights back home, but was locked out of my card because it was requesting a OTP to my Australian phone which I didn't have.

I contacted customer service and the lack of empathy was disgusting. They said there was nothing they could do, and then proceeded to tell me I never informed them I went overseas which was an utter lie. I showed screenshot proof that I did and they said it was an "oversight". I ended up needing to get a loan overseas because they refused to help me in the most desperate time I needed it.

Never coming back.

Anon

Anon

Great

enjoying the app & banking with you guys loved that the card came into a recyclable envelope My only critique is the stickers are just going to end up in landfill

Jaimee L.

Jaimee L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible Customer Service and No Features

Chloe H.

Chloe H.South East Queensland, QLD

Cannot fault this bank! Great online bank and amazing for overseas travel.

This bank has been nothing short of great from solving issues quickly, having an easy to use interface and being innovative. Cannot fault them or recommend them anymore! I have been with them for approx 6 months.

Joshua Michael

Joshua MichaelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent banking experience.

I've been with Up since about May 2019. The app is super efficient and easy to use and probably the most intuitive of most banks that I've used. Your bills and spendings are structured in an easy to view manner so you always know where your money is being spent and any upcoming bills that are due soon. You get handy reminders at the start of most weeks letting you know when your bills are due for the week and how much you spent the week prior compared to the week before that. I've had to contact customer service once or twice and they are professional, friendly, and quick to respond. They keep you in the loop with upcoming developments for the app and accounts. Very happy with the banking experience. Can't wait to do more with this bank.

Awful

Really bad customer service. Been trying to open a bank account for a few days and getting no support to do it at all as I don't have an Australian passport (but still a resident). Goes to 86400 instead, definitely.

TonM

TonMcorowa

Works well for our financial needs!

JessicaM

JessicaMSydney, NSW

Great online banking app

I love this bank because it has the best interest rate for savings, and I can separate my accounts into individual savings goals eg. Christmas, trip to Paris. It's very simple to use and transfer to/from and I've never had any issues. I've also referred some friends to them and we both received the $5 bonus!

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible

Joined a month ago, I though that the app is fantastic. Full of features and easy to use. However after doing grocery shopping after work one day and on going to the register to pay I found that I couldn't use my card. I had funds available and it kept saying declined. It was very embarrasing. I contacted them via the app and all they would say is they referred my enquiry to another department. I could not access my money until 24 HOURS LATER after spending over an hour on the phone. It was amateur hour not to mention having no money for 24 hours. AVOID!!!

andyhopkins

andyhopkinsSydney, NSW

The future of banking

Not a single complaint. The Up Roadmap on their website keeps you engaged with upcoming improvements. Customer service is super fast and friendly. The app is absolutely brilliant. It's made me love banking and managing my money, which I never thought would be possible.

casey

casey

Best Bank

Have been with UP since February. I love the tracking and with linking afterpay i can see when the repayments are due. I'm so thankful i opened this account and even convinced my sister to join and she uses it as her primary account. This bank is awesome.

Awesome Digital Bank!

The Chippendale Man

The Chippendale ManSydney, NSW

Very User friendly

Met these guys at PAX.
At first I wasn't so sure about it.
But after a week I decided it couldn't hurt to check out.
Very happy I did, Swapped all my stuff over.
Tell us how much I have spent, Where I spent it.
Very good for a young guy saving for my first place.

Elliott C.

Elliott C.Sydney, NSW

Couldn’t be happier

I find it easy to use and it has all the features i need. Especially like that there are practically no fees for daily banking and it has great live chat support!

Josh

Josh

Great bank for the modern age

Been with this bank for 3-4 months now and really glad I moved. The app is the real highlight here, with cutting edge features comparable to the comm bank app. Every update the app additional features are added and the developers are very open for suggestions.

Steven M.