Up

See the Best Banks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Up

Vim
VimCanberra 2600, ACT

Made banking great again

Been with up for a year now.
So refreshing to have such a user friendly app for all your transactions. Being backed by Bendigo bank is another plus. Constant updates giving us more features is awsome. Customer service has also been on point.

SatyaWestmead

Fraud customers

Don't believe any one from Up Bank. People who want cheat others simply opening this and cheating people. you can identify them by BSB if they give bank account OR if PAYID through email '@UP'.

Not sure how Up bank opens fraud guys accounts simply. They are every where Market place/Ebay/Gumtree. Beware guys.. if you see anyone asking with those above two, then just ignore them. Don't pay any money and don't trust any of the customers from UP.

I am not saying all are bad but, be careful guys. Always trust the major banks as they check identities properly. Good luck.

Satya

Thanks mate.. but you know.. i tried to call and gave the information of the person who tried to cheat too. not sure what happen. I reached bank to return my money formally. will wait and see.

Big UPs!

Customer experience is truly at the forefront of all decisions made by UP.

Transparent messaging & super intuitive/ reliable App. They’re making the big 4 look archaic… also love the brand voice!

Tim
TimBrisbane

Avoid!! if you put money in they will block your account and not allow you to withdraw. They are scam organisation.

I was using up because they didn't have international fees but soon found out it was just a scam and now I am waiting forever to get any response so I can withdraw my money. Avoid !

sharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Might be a scam bank

A card from up bank turned up in my name at my address today and I have no dealings with this bank or any of their subsidiaries at all. They have no contact number for me to call to see what is going on. It is very stressful and the online team are not helpful at all.

Up SupportUp

Thanks for your feedback Sharon, you're completely entitled to your opinion.

We have followed the process of investigating this matter and we will be in touch through the ongoing email thread you have with us. Have a good rest of your week.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019

NickSouth East Queensland, QLD

#1 Bank in Australia!

Tamara A.
Tamara A.South East Queensland, QLD

Doesn't work for me personally

Russell
RussellGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome Bank

Such a great bank. Have been an “Upsider” for nearly 2 years. Had had no issues. Features are always being implemented and some I miss from the big banks, but as a whole they are highly recommended! They even have the “Tree of Up” where you can see what’s happening in the way of features and app development.

Simone
SimoneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It's weird, but I love this bank

I've been with Up for 2.5 years and have never had an issue. In the beginning, services were few, but now this is a bank that is built around an app with consumers in mind. It makes budgeting fun and powerful and the in app customer service is fantastic when I've had questions or suggestions.

TopicATM Experience, General Transactions and New Account
Aaron C.
Aaron C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Caused me homelessness during covid

After 9 months of banking with UP my money's all frozen for days during Melbourne covid lockdown to "verify my identity" wth didn't you do that when I opened the account. I can't travel or get food delivered and I'm not allowed out and they have all my money....

Jessica
JessicaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hooked and never looking back!

I became an Upsider a year and 8 months ago. It is seriously so easy to use and manage your expenses. Now they have released joint accounts, me and my housemate use it to split expenses and rent. I love the categories and the trackers help me keep on top of expenses *ahem takeaway**
I’ve never been one to budget but this app does it for me. The customer support are always friendly and fast. I would like to see them release locked savers but other than that they have everything I’m after in a bank
Love love love it! Don’t see my self ever switching again LOVE YOU UP

Emma
EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn’t rate any more highly

Up has been my bank for over 12 months now and I can’t fault them. I love the app, the features, the customer service, everything!!

Best bank I’ve ever used in my life.

Up SupportUp

Thank you for the glowing review Emma!

Absolutely stoked to hear you're loving the app. Legend ❤️

Justin Drew
Justin DrewPerth, WA

markets Innovation, Falls seriously short

minerocksmore
minerocksmoreAU

So far, so good

I have been with Up for a couple of months. Their savings interest rate is not the best, but way better than the major banks. Their banking app is super clever and flexible, and even a little bit playful (which may result in the occasional bad review?)
So far, the customer service - through the app - is quick and effective. I increased my withdrawal limit on (public holiday) Easter Monday - it took about 15 minutes.
Overall the Up peeps have a good balance of service and features. So for now, I'm a happy customer.

TopicATM Experience and General Transactions

Read more reviews - page 2

Lia
Liaasked

Can someone please honestly tell me if this bank is legit? Ive had no problems signing up etc but im a bit hesitant on transferring money into my up account.

Xenon68

Yes, of course it's a bank. Partnered with Bendigo bank.

Heya Lia!

What we lack in a timely reply to this question here (apologies for the delayed response!), we make up for in legitimacy. We are as real as they come and as mentioned above, we are in a partnered collaboration with Bendigo Bank.

If you've still got your reservations, send us a chat in your Talk To Us tab in app and provide more clarification about the app or us as a company. I assure you the response time will be a whole lot faster than this. We're lightening quick to get back to you so you should definitely pop by and say hey!

You are also welcome to do your own reading up to learn a bit more about our story: https://up.com.au/about/

Hopefully hear from you soon Lia, have a lovely rest of your day ❤️

Cassie
Cassieasked

What time does your Centrelink pay usually go in

Xenon68

When I banked CommBank, my pension would show up Wednesday around 2am. With Up bank, it appears around 9am Tuesday. A day earlier.

Hey Cassie, apologies for the late reply. Hope you are well ☺️

Centrelink payments are only processed inside of business hours (Monday to Friday), not including public holidays. If you have any other questions about your Centrelink payment, please shoot us a chat in your Talk To Us tab in app and we answer any questions you have from there - big or small, send them our way!

Thanks and have a great rest of your day ❤️

Paul K.
Paul K.asked

How can someone open an account in someone's name and with draw there money

Your best friend
Your best friend

Get a job

Heya Paul,

Interesting question you've got there.

Unfortunately for you, our in-built security and fraud checks are going to give you a very tough time with that one.

Food for thought - try opening a legit account and start building your own savings to withdraw. It couldn't hurt giving it a crack!

Get an answer from our members and Up representatives