Uppababy Cruz

Uppababy Cruz

• Suitable for Running Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Fantastic pram and customer service

The pram is easy to use, light, with smooth wheels, big bagging basket. Customer service is fantastic. My pram was damaged in a flight which was not covered under warranty. But they didn’t leave me with only a word of sorry. They managed to fix my pram with a goodwill gesture. Very satisfied with Uppababy. Definitely will recommend to friends and anyone interested.

Purchased in April 2019.

Fantastic pram.

I have used this pram for 5 months now and Love how easy it is to maneuver around. No problems on on grass, bumpy on gravel but no issues. When I purchase the pram, it came with the snug seat and organiser all on sale price. Fantastic extras. Didn't get the bassinet as the snug seat was perfect for my newborn. Bassinet would only be good if you were using it as a bed when travelling. I also have the joie i gemm capsule to attach on the uppababy frame, if i didnt want to wake up my baby and knew that I was only going on a really short trip. Love the big basket so much room and the easy brake step.

Purchased in May 2019 at Baby Kingdom Physical store for $899.00.

Victoria B.

Victoria B.Gippsland, VIC

Fantastic pram, so glad I chose this one!

Purchased in May 2018 at Coolkidz Australia for $999.00.

Kristy

KristyPerth, WA

Good for price

Great for what I need which is a basic pram. Sun canopy is not big enough to cover baby from the sun while in the pram. Good storage space in the underside of pram which gave it an edge over other strollers.

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $898.00.

Amber

AmberWestern Australia

Easy to use pram, but poor quality and poor Sun canopy for use in Australian sun

Pram is easy to fold, is light weight and easy to maneuver. Great for shopping centre and cafe trips. Not great on any other terrain than smooth concrete. Struggles with bumps on footpaths, riding curbs and grass. Sun canopy is rubbish. It is not big enough unless chair is completely upright. Not ideal for even a warm winter day in Western Australia. After three months of daily use, the latch for unfolding snapped off, the frame is scratched significantly and the brake jams on. On a positive note the bassinet is fantastic, as it can be used as sleeping quarters overnight when traveling, but must be bought separately. By the time you add up the cost of extras the bugaboo would have been a better quality purchase.

Purchased in May 2019 at Babyroad for $1,300.00.

Charlie

CharlieSydney, NSW

Great pram

Purchased in November 2018 at Baby Kingdom for $1,400.00.

Anne

Anne

Great pram, practical, great design

Good pram overall

Liked the higher seat bringing baby closer to me, large basket, and 'click sound that confirms seat snapping in and pram folding etc. Also has great steering/maneuverability. I would have liked for the handle to be able to push lower down, as I'm on the shorter side.

Jaz

JazSydney, NSW

Fabulous pram and amazing customer service!

Pram has always performed at its highest performance, I use it daily, at the shops, outdoors, walks, everything and it has never failed me.
Suspension of the pram has never been an issue, I have found it to ride quite smoothly and mange any bumps etc that it may come across.
My baby never complains when going in the pram, it has the option of sitting at different heights as well as moving the leg rest up and down. He will always have a sleep in the pram which shows me just how comfortable he is to be in there.

Martin

MartinSydney, NSW

Easy, affordable and perfect for my baby

From the moment we recieved this pram our lives have changed forthe better. The baby loves it. It's easyto rold, open and move around. It works well on grass hills, pavement and city street. We ha e travelled Europe and America with this pram and it has not let us down once. Suspension 4/5 and my baby loves to ride in the pram.

Purchased in February 2019 at Baby 'n Things for $950.00.

Alisha

AlishaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great pram

Great pram. Super happy with it!! Brought it on sale at baby bunting and also got the newborn insert & parent organiser.
Compact....can fit into my swift boot with the seat on aswell.

Purchased in May 2019 at Baby Bunting for $869.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage

Price is creeping up but is the quality?

VickiL

VickiLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lightweight and easy to push!

the uppababy Cruz is a great pram and I would recommend it to anyone who needs something lightweight and easy to move. It’s particularly great in shopping centres as you can zip between aisles very easily. The only downside is because it’s so lightweight it doesn’t take uneven surfaces or anything slightly rough very well, we end up lifting the pram to ensure the baby doesn’t wake if we are pushing on uneven surfaces (even pavements that are a bit tired). Other than this I would recommend it!

Laura

LauraMelbourne

Love my pram!

This pram is lightweight and easy to fold up and down. I also like that you can fold the pram down when the seat is outward facing. It's easy to maneuver and has plenty of basket storage underneath the basket. We bought an insert so it converts to a bassinet so you can use it at many stages.

The perfect pram

When I was looking for a pram for my first baby, I tried so many including the most expensive prams out there. But when I tried uppababy I feel inlove with it, it's lite, it have a big basket ( which is VERY HELPFUL) and with my back problems it's high enough so when I'm picking up my boy it's easy enough. I love the colour and the fact that it's very easy and SMOOTH to drive around. I would definitely get the double seater once I get a second baby. Totally inlove

Nancy H

Nancy HSydney

Worth the money, no regrets!!

We've been using the Uppababy Cruz now for 7 months. We have been extremely happy with our decision to go with this pram. It is extremely lightweight and easy to lift in and out of the boot. The pram itself manoeuvres with such ease. We also purchased the bassinet, infant snug seat and parent organisers and found all of these extremely useful and complements the pram very nicely. The basket is huge and can fit so much shopping. I have definitely recommended it to all my friends and family!

GmanSydney

Perfect !!

After going to a reds baby seminar we went to baby kingdom to purchase this uppa baby Cruz
It was very simple to decide in comparison
Reds baby I give 10 points for wheels alone
But the Cruz takes it away with the rest it's an easy decider once you see them one after another

Gman

Reds baby in comparison is nice but too heavy and awkward
Wheels are the gold star alone for the Reds

Money well spent!

We were recommended the Uppababy from friends, and we are thrilled we listened to them! We purchased the bassinet which was extremely convenient during the newborn months and allowed bub to sleep on the go. When our little one was 3.5 months we transitioned to the regular pram with the infant insert and found this to be extremely easy to transition.
Highly recommend the parent organiser, and love the little compartments in the basket below.
Easy to fold in one piece once you use the normal pram seat. The bassinet is easy to store once you no longer need it.
The grandparents have said that this pram is by far the easiest they have manouvered which is also a great win!

Very happy Mum and Bub!

The UPPAbaby Cruz is very easy to manoeuvre, fold/ unfold and pack into the car! We are very happy with the quality and variety of additional accessories that are available. My very fussy 4 month old baby girl is very comfortable and therefore I’m very happy we chose this make and model.

Carmelina

CarmelinaMt Vernon

Very happy with my decision!

After A LOT of research my husband and I decided on purchasing the Uppababy Cruz.
Not only is the pram super stylish (I get so many compliments - especially for the gorgeous tan leather accents) but is it very lightweight, folds easily and its narrow stroller style design makes it easy to manoeuvre through tight shopping aisles even with one hand.
I would definitely recommend the Uppababy Cruz stroller to friends and family