Uppababy Cruz

Uppababy Cruz

4.5

• Suitable for Running Yes (2) · No (11)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Laura

LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Alright pram, wouldn't buy again

I thought this pram was decent enough, however, not even 5 months into using it and the wheels are not spinning well and keep getting stuck (the wheels are super small compared to other prams I don't know if that is the cause). The pram isn't very high up and if using the bassinet, there is no room to use the undercarrier for items such as bags. It is super easy to pack away though and looks great.

Purchased for A$1,500.00.

TallMum

TallMumGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful light, versatile, height adjustable handlebar pram - great for tall parents!

Purchased in October 2019 at Coolkidz Australia.

Ease of Packing & Storage

Disappointing otherwise a great pram

Purchased in April 2020.

Lauren P.

Lauren P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic pram with minor flaws

This pram is great, loads of storage, easy to fold and not too heavy. It looks fab too- very funky with the brown leather handle. The only criticism I have is that the front wheel was sticking for a while and I wasn’t able to push it forward on surfaces like grass, but some grease fixed the issue. Also it creaks a little. But even with these slight issues I would recommend this pram as it’s fantastic quality and my baby is very comfortable in it.

Purchased in September 2019 at Bubs n Grubs for A$867.00.

Peter

PeterSydney

Light, easy to use pram

Very light and easy to use and easy to fold. Pretty good in all surfaces but the suspension isn't good as others. However, my baby seems to be very comfortable.

Purchased in December 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$949.00.

TiHa

TiHaPerth, WA

Great pram, however creaky frame

I love this pram,amazing basket, easy to push and fold. can't fault it besides the creaky frame. Uppababy were so amazing to deal with, they replaced the frame and it still creaked. A friend has the same pram and same issue.
Also can't wash the seat as there is a board in the back so make sure you have a cover if you buy one.

I regretfully won't be purchasing another uppababy because of this. I will miss everything else about this pram.

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$900.00.

Gene L

Fine but long term quality issue with bad customer service

Purchased in September 2019 for A$1,300.00.

UPPAbaby
Coolkidz AustraliaUPPAbaby
Amie

AmieSydney, NSW

Cruz v2

I did so much research and I'm so happy I held off to but the new Cruz version 2.

It's the perfect size, large basket, great air vents, folds like a dream, great suspension and good quality. I can't speak highly enough about this pram.

As the bassinet is approved for overnight sleep my newborn sleeps in the bassinet overnight as she prefers it to her co-sleeper.

I'm happy I spent the extra money to get a decent pram. A lady in my mum's group purchased a yoyo as she thought it would suffice but has now realised that living in Sydney required a heavy duty pram as our footpaths aren't the best

Purchased at Nursing Angel Online store for A$1,000.00.

Suitable for RunningYes
Emma

EmmaDarwin, NT

Good Quality, Easy to Fold and Not Too Heavy to Carry!

We have the 2019 model and absolutely love this pram. There was so many Prams out there to choose from. This pram costed alot more then what were hoping to spend on a pram, but we are so glad we bought it!
Very easy to fold and maneuver. We use this pram inside and around the house too, not just outdoors. Very handy.
The infant insert is great, our son has been in the pram since birth and he is very comfortable in it.
It's a good weight, not too heavy - yet good quality.
The shade cover although not huge, is sufficient. (Would be similar size with most other pram shade covers). If it's super sunny we use an additional cloth to cover the pram, Easy enough.
We would definitely recommend this pram.

Purchased in November 2019 at Litte Rompers for A$990.00.

Suitable for RunningYes

TinaA

TinaASouth East Queensland, QLD

Best pram ever!

I was using Uppababy Alta (hand me down), and loved it so much we decided to upgrade to Uppababy Cruz 2019 in black.

The pram is very well made, and solid. Love the sleek design and the leather handles and bumper bar. Pram is very smooth to maneuver and easy to fold away. I also like the pop up sunshade, it is great when you go out for walks in the afternoon sun.

I’ve seen many celebrities pushing Uppababy. It is very popular in America.

I highly recommend this pram.

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$899.00.

Jluv88

Jluv88Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Love it!

I love this pram! Very easy to get in and out of the car. Love that it has rear and forward facing option. Seems to handle most terrains quite well. I probably wouldn't take it too off-road but it's perfect for around the shops or along a beach track. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I think the sun visor could come down a bit more. It was only a real issue when bubs was newborn (because it would always be max reclined) but now that he's older It's not a big deal.

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$879.00.

BabyMumma

BabyMummaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Upper baby Cruz

As first time parents we were overwhelmed with the number of pram options available to us. We finally decided on the upper baby Cruz and haven’t looked back.
The bassinet meant we were mobile with our newborn sleeping and also meant nights away for her sleeping in an Australian approved overnight bassinet.
Our daughter is now 4 months old and we have transitioned into the seat with newborn insert so she can look around at the world but still have the bassinet for sleeping when we need.
The upper baby Cruz pram has been amazing and we couldn’t have lived without

Purchased in September 2019.

Ease of Packing & Storage

Fantastic pram and customer service

The pram is easy to use, light, with smooth wheels, big bagging basket. Customer service is fantastic. My pram was damaged in a flight which was not covered under warranty. But they didn’t leave me with only a word of sorry. They managed to fix my pram with a goodwill gesture. Very satisfied with Uppababy. Definitely will recommend to friends and anyone interested.

Purchased in April 2019.

Fantastic pram.

I have used this pram for 5 months now and Love how easy it is to maneuver around. No problems on on grass, bumpy on gravel but no issues. When I purchase the pram, it came with the snug seat and organiser all on sale price. Fantastic extras. Didn't get the bassinet as the snug seat was perfect for my newborn. Bassinet would only be good if you were using it as a bed when travelling. I also have the joie i gemm capsule to attach on the uppababy frame, if i didnt want to wake up my baby and knew that I was only going on a really short trip. Love the big basket so much room and the easy brake step.

Purchased in May 2019 at Baby Kingdom Physical store for A$899.00.

Victoria B.

Victoria B.Gippsland, VIC

Fantastic pram, so glad I chose this one!

Purchased in May 2018 at Coolkidz Australia for A$999.00.

Kristy

KristyPerth, WA

Good for price

Great for what I need which is a basic pram. Sun canopy is not big enough to cover baby from the sun while in the pram. Good storage space in the underside of pram which gave it an edge over other strollers.

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$898.00.

Amber

AmberWestern Australia

Easy to use pram, but poor quality and poor Sun canopy for use in Australian sun

Pram is easy to fold, is light weight and easy to maneuver. Great for shopping centre and cafe trips. Not great on any other terrain than smooth concrete. Struggles with bumps on footpaths, riding curbs and grass. Sun canopy is rubbish. It is not big enough unless chair is completely upright. Not ideal for even a warm winter day in Western Australia. After three months of daily use, the latch for unfolding snapped off, the frame is scratched significantly and the brake jams on. On a positive note the bassinet is fantastic, as it can be used as sleeping quarters overnight when traveling, but must be bought separately. By the time you add up the cost of extras the bugaboo would have been a better quality purchase.

Purchased in May 2019 at Babyroad for A$1,300.00.

Charlie

CharlieSydney, NSW

Great pram

Purchased in November 2018 at Baby Kingdom for A$1,400.00.

Anne

Anne

Great pram, practical, great design

Good pram overall

Liked the higher seat bringing baby closer to me, large basket, and 'click sound that confirms seat snapping in and pram folding etc. Also has great steering/maneuverability. I would have liked for the handle to be able to push lower down, as I'm on the shorter side.