UPPAbaby Vista

• Suitable for Running Yes (39%) · No (61%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Lulu

Lulu

Hands down best pram

I’ve tried so many different prams and this one is hands down the best! We use it in double and single mode it’s so easy to switch between modes and the underneath basket is massive!

Purchased in February 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$2,000.00.

Sarah P.

Sarah P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best pram

I ummed and ahhed about this pram for so long because of the price tag but it is honestly worth every cent. I went to a Redsbaby demo and planned to buy one of their prams however the parts were not up to quality of the uppababy. The pram glides around beautifully and has the best turning circle. A good friend of mine has the Uppababy Vista and it is still going strong after 4 years and two kids. A tip for saving some money is to attend a pregnancy or baby expo where they have a stall and ask if you can purchase the expo demo model as that's how we got ours at 25% off.

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$1,378.50.

Jessica M.

Jessica M.

My fave pram

This pram is such a lightweight pram - best for mums that are on the go and need to carry more than 1, as it has the function to add more seats.
Functionability amazing - only thing is, I wish the handle bar could be switched to face the other side instead of taking the chair out to turn around.

Purchased in December 2018 at Baby Kingdom for A$1,500.00.

Sepi

SepiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Quality

I am writing this review after 3.5 years of using the UPPA baby vista. This is the only product in my life in the last 3.5 years that I have used it every single day. It is comfortable, easy to use, good quality , even after 3.5 years of use , it is still as easy to ride as the day one. The quality of the fabric is great and it has not faded over the years. I recommend this pram to everyone who had a SUV as its a bit big and also for people who wants to have more than one child as you could add 2 seats.
Buying a good pram is the best investment for a mother and her child.

Purchased in June 2016 at Babyhi5 for A$1,350.00.

Yuri S.

Yuri S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great pram. You get what you pay for. Must consider for first parents

Purchased in March 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$1,200.00.

Lidia

LidiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely love this pram!

I absolutely love the uppababy vista pram. Being a first time mum it can be quiet confusing with so many prams food choose from. I went and bought this after reading all the praises on this pram and I can honestly say I’m so impressed. Even my husband who thought it’s quiet pricey decided it was well worth it. But is nearly a year old and so far so good. So easy to use and love the big basket underneath (so good when doing grocery shopping!). Went with the vista as we are hoping for another bub and not having to buy another pram down the tract.

Purchased in May 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$1,600.00.

Sarah H

Sarah HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect pram for tall people with tall babies

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$1,599.00.

Julia

JuliaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible customer service & poor quality

Purchased the Uppababy Vista pram and accessories. I have had it a couple of months and the straps are already fraying. The cup holder rattles, the harness is difficult and time consuming to use. Although it says the pram can be used in multiple seat positions with the rumble seat, it really only can be reclined if they are both facing the front. I found the Uppababy customer service is absolutely horrible, I contacted them about the rattling cupholder and after making me send them videos, serial numbers, receipts.. 5 emails later, they sent a rude response saying it is normal movement. Poor service and quality. Not recommended.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$1,699.00.

Mrsferg

MrsfergGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

THE BEST PRAM EVER!

This is such a great pram. I had the Alta with my first then upgraded to the vista as you could put to seats on it and it has been one less stressful thing you have to worry about. You don't have a double pram so you can fit through doors! The basket space underneath is plenty and folding it up and taking seats off is so easy.
The back wheels are wider than some put still fits perfectly in my car (kia sportage).
My only negative point it that the paint job or finish on it does show wear and tear like anything I guess!

Purchased in February 2017 for A$899.00.

Tracy

Tracy

Great choice

Love this pram. Easy to use, has all the features. It’s stable, looks good, seat is reversible, and moves well.
I find the wheels stick out making the pram a bit wide which makes it more difficult to maneuver through doorways, but if I got the Alta I wouldn’t have this issue.
The very large basket space is amazing!!

The bassinet is very chunky and takes up a lot of room. It doesn’t fold flat either (well mine doesn’t, so don’t know if mine is broken or it doesn’t do it).

Very expensive though, but all the quality prams that have this many features are. I am very happy with this product

Customer 0

Customer 0Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good but expensive product

Purchased in November 2018 at Baby Bunting.

THIS PRAM IS AMAZING

Purchased in July 2019 at Uppababy for A$1,600.00.

MRM101

MRM101

DO NOT buy from Uppababy

Purchased in September 2018 at Baby Train for A$1,500.00.

Anne

AnneGippsland, VIC

Stylish pram, great for parents with back injuries

Great pram. We’ve only used the bassinet so far. Our baby seems comfortable and happy in it. I frequently walk a trail near my house and the pram is great for both that and paved areas. I have a back injury and the UPPA adapters lift the bassinet to a great height for me. Steering with one hand is very good.

Purchased in October 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$1,599.00.

Danielle223

Danielle223Perth, WA

Amazing Pram, wouldn’t buy anything else!

My UPPAbaby Vista is such a good pram, I’m so happy with it. The basket is huge and can fit a lot of stuff in it. And the way you can add extra seats to it for more children is great.

Purchased in June 2018 for A$1,600.00.

Sue

SueSydney, NSW

Health hazard Piece of junk broken leg support just over 1 year old, wheels wobble, 3 year warranty useless.

They are aware of broken leg supports apparently they see this often, they won't cover it under warranty, and keep telling me its my fault, the engineering is rubbish leg support holds on by inadequate plastic about 2cm on each side and if the kid stands up the support breaks and could injure Your kid, the wheels wobble and it is heavy and awkard to lif in and out of the car, barely fits in the boot of a hyundai santa fe medium suv, i would stay away from this expensive junk.

Purchased in January 2019 for A$1,500.00.

Frannie

FranniePerth, WA

Fabulous pram and stroller for cool Mummas

Fabulous looking pram. Very handy that it comes with bassinet included. Perfect for the Mumma who wants to look cool while using a great product. My baby loves it. I’ve used it for shopping and going for long walks and it handles all terrains equally well. Definitely all systems go!

Daniel L.

Daniel L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Expensive, but worth it

We bought this pram ahead of the birth of our first child.

6 months' in, and we are very happy with the ease of use, and performance of the Vista.

It is not a cheap pram, and the accessories are overpriced, but we feel like we will only ever need this pram given the ability to add the additional rumble seat.

Purchased in April 2018 at Expo.

Mike R.

Mike R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Price matches the quality!

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$1,500.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage

Great customer service and quality product

Wife and I were looking for a pram for our first child. We were looking at all brands during the baby expo and came across Uppababy. The fabric of the pram was high quality, smooth to the feel, compared to others. Looking forward to using it soon!

Purchased in December 2019.

Nirosha

Niroshaasked

Vista Gregory (Graphite)

Is this pram fit in Nissan MICRA 2017 car boot?

Milo
Milo

Hi

Best is to go to the store and ask the staff to try if it fits in your boot. Thats what we did seeing if it fity in the toyota corolla. I think it wont fit. But worth trying. Good luck.

Rit
Rit

Fits in my mazda 2 not sure what a Nissan micra is like, I just split it into 2 and put the seat next to the baby seat in the back or passenger seat if its just me and bubs.

Lesley
Lesley

I was able to get it into a Hyundai i30 but it is a tight fit. I'd go to a store and try it yourselve as thats the only way to know for sure

DD79asked

Vista

Has anyone used the bassinet overnight? If so, do you recommend buying the stand? apparently it's safe for overnight use. Just thought I'd ask.
Thanks!

Chrissie
Chrissie

We used the bassinet for about 10weeks overnight with the uppababy stand. We used till bub could roll and then stopped using.

DD79

Thanks Chrissie, do you think the stand is necessary?

Trichasked

Vista

Can anyone help please...I need to know which infant safety/capsules can be used with the new Uppababy Vista Henry? Thanks so much

Tara
Tara

Hi Trich,
I use Maxi Cosi Mico Ap Isofix. I find it very useful as it can be used as car seat as well. I got this as a gift so don't know the price details. Hope I could help you.

Trich

Thanks Tara...how are you finding the Vista Henry...I want to buy it for my daughter...bubba will be her first...its just the start of her & her hubby's lil family...so wants something that will grow with them... Do you find it easy to fold & unfold? That's a feature that's important to me..I had the worst time with my eldest daughter's pram...a nightmare...don't want to go through that with my 2nd grandbaby lol...Thanks for taking the time to respond...its great appreciated Take care Trich : )

Get an answer from our members and UPPAbaby representatives

Other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers