UPPAbaby Vista

• Suitable for Running Yes (34%) · No (66%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Jessica C.

Jessica C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nice pram but some improvements could be made

Purchased in June 2020 at Baby Bunting for A$1,200.00.

Stephanie

StephanieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Does not suit a larger toddler. Look at other options before purchasing this pram.

I really enjoyed using the 2018 model of this pram until my son got close to two when I could no longer do the straps up (on the highest setting). I rang Uppababy’s Australian distributor and they said they don’t offer strap extenders and that the longer V2 seat won’t fit on the older model Vista (nor do they sell it separately anyway). They offered no other solutions and o got the impression they thought I should purchase a new model with a longer seat. I am beyond furious as we paid $1,500 for this pram and expected to get much more use out of it than we have. I will be lodging a complaint with the ACCC as the product is not fit for purpose and expect we will have to look at purchasing another pram.

Purchased in September 2018 at Kiddie Country for A$1,500.00.

Juzzy

JuzzySouth East Queensland, QLD

Adaptors are garbage

Pram is ok...

Adaptors for maxi cosi are really bad....Capsule wobbles around with approx 4cm of play. Meaning baby gets shaken back and forth.
Abysmal engineering.

Suspension is next to useless... utterly useless.

Purchased for A$1,500.00.

Helen K.

Helen K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Pram

Purchased in October 2019 for A$1,800.00.

Laura

LauraNgunnawal 2913, ACT

Disappointing Pram

Love the pram layout and size of the basket.
Hate that when I take off the rumble seat and only have one child in the pram the front wheel start violently shaking. The only way to stop the shaking is to stop pushing the pram, pull it backwards to 'realign' the wheels then start pushing again...only for it to happen again 100m down the road. This started within 6 months of purchase. Front wheels replaced by customer service and the issue continued. The next processes was they wanted me to send the pram off to Sydney for an assessment. Not practical at all with two small children. I have sent multiple videos showing the shaking occurring. Extremely disappointed in the product given the money paid.

Purchased in November 2018 at Baby Bunting for A$2,000.00.

The best easiest pram

My sister recommended this pram to me as she used it for both of her children.
I had always loved how easy and durable it was to use.
I found the price not an issue as I knew what I was paying for thanks to my sister.
I find it very smooth and easy to manoeuvre
And fits perfectly in both my SUV and smaller hatchback car

Purchased in March 2020 at Baby Bunting for A$899.00.

Fran

FranMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A great pram but with some room for improvement

Purchased in October 2019 at Baby Junction for A$1,399.00.

Lulu

Lulu

Hands down best pram

I’ve tried so many different prams and this one is hands down the best! We use it in double and single mode it’s so easy to switch between modes and the underneath basket is massive!

Purchased in February 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$2,000.00.

Sarah P.

Sarah P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best pram

I ummed and ahhed about this pram for so long because of the price tag but it is honestly worth every cent. I went to a Redsbaby demo and planned to buy one of their prams however the parts were not up to quality of the uppababy. The pram glides around beautifully and has the best turning circle. A good friend of mine has the Uppababy Vista and it is still going strong after 4 years and two kids. A tip for saving some money is to attend a pregnancy or baby expo where they have a stall and ask if you can purchase the expo demo model as that's how we got ours at 25% off.

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$1,378.50.

Jessica M.

Jessica M.

My fave pram

This pram is such a lightweight pram - best for mums that are on the go and need to carry more than 1, as it has the function to add more seats.
Functionability amazing - only thing is, I wish the handle bar could be switched to face the other side instead of taking the chair out to turn around.

Purchased in December 2018 at Baby Kingdom for A$1,500.00.

Sepi

SepiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Quality

I am writing this review after 3.5 years of using the UPPA baby vista. This is the only product in my life in the last 3.5 years that I have used it every single day. It is comfortable, easy to use, good quality , even after 3.5 years of use , it is still as easy to ride as the day one. The quality of the fabric is great and it has not faded over the years. I recommend this pram to everyone who had a SUV as its a bit big and also for people who wants to have more than one child as you could add 2 seats.
Buying a good pram is the best investment for a mother and her child.

Purchased in June 2016 at Babyhi5 for A$1,350.00.

Yuri S.

Yuri S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great pram. You get what you pay for. Must consider for first parents

Purchased in March 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$1,200.00.

Lidia

LidiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely love this pram!

I absolutely love the uppababy vista pram. Being a first time mum it can be quiet confusing with so many prams food choose from. I went and bought this after reading all the praises on this pram and I can honestly say I’m so impressed. Even my husband who thought it’s quiet pricey decided it was well worth it. But is nearly a year old and so far so good. So easy to use and love the big basket underneath (so good when doing grocery shopping!). Went with the vista as we are hoping for another bub and not having to buy another pram down the tract.

Purchased in May 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$1,600.00.

Sarah H

Sarah HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect pram for tall people with tall babies

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$1,599.00.

Julia

JuliaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible customer service & poor quality

Purchased the Uppababy Vista pram and accessories. I have had it a couple of months and the straps are already fraying. The cup holder rattles, the harness is difficult and time consuming to use. Although it says the pram can be used in multiple seat positions with the rumble seat, it really only can be reclined if they are both facing the front. I found the Uppababy customer service is absolutely horrible, I contacted them about the rattling cupholder and after making me send them videos, serial numbers, receipts.. 5 emails later, they sent a rude response saying it is normal movement. Poor service and quality. Not recommended.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$1,699.00.

Mrsferg

MrsfergGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

THE BEST PRAM EVER!

This is such a great pram. I had the Alta with my first then upgraded to the vista as you could put to seats on it and it has been one less stressful thing you have to worry about. You don't have a double pram so you can fit through doors! The basket space underneath is plenty and folding it up and taking seats off is so easy.
The back wheels are wider than some put still fits perfectly in my car (kia sportage).
My only negative point it that the paint job or finish on it does show wear and tear like anything I guess!

Purchased in February 2017 for A$899.00.

Tracy

Tracy

Great choice

Love this pram. Easy to use, has all the features. It’s stable, looks good, seat is reversible, and moves well.
I find the wheels stick out making the pram a bit wide which makes it more difficult to maneuver through doorways, but if I got the Alta I wouldn’t have this issue.
The very large basket space is amazing!!

The bassinet is very chunky and takes up a lot of room. It doesn’t fold flat either (well mine doesn’t, so don’t know if mine is broken or it doesn’t do it).

Very expensive though, but all the quality prams that have this many features are. I am very happy with this product

Customer 0

Customer 0Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good but expensive product

Purchased in November 2018 at Baby Bunting.

THIS PRAM IS AMAZING

Purchased in July 2019 at Uppababy for A$1,600.00.

MRM101

MRM101

DO NOT buy from Uppababy

Purchased in September 2018 at Baby Train for A$1,500.00.

Keirra L.

Keirra L.asked

Vista

I am on my third child with this pram and have loved it. This time around I have chosen to use a Maxi Cosi car seat with it, in addition to the toddler seat. I have purchased the correct adaptors, but there seems to be a lot of wobble from the car seat. Is this normal? Or has anyone else had this problem? I have it on the lower adaptors.

UPPAbaby
Coolkidz AustraliaUPPAbaby

There is movement with the capsule on the adapters, this is so that Bubs will have a smother ride, if the capsule did not move Bubs would feel all the bumps. If you are concerned please email us a video to support@coolkidz.com.au and we can check this out for you to give you peace of mind.

Nirosha

Niroshaasked

Vista Gregory (Graphite)

Is this pram fit in Nissan MICRA 2017 car boot?

Milo
Milo

Hi

Best is to go to the store and ask the staff to try if it fits in your boot. Thats what we did seeing if it fity in the toyota corolla. I think it wont fit. But worth trying. Good luck.

Rit
Rit

Fits in my mazda 2 not sure what a Nissan micra is like, I just split it into 2 and put the seat next to the baby seat in the back or passenger seat if its just me and bubs.

Lesley
Lesley

I was able to get it into a Hyundai i30 but it is a tight fit. I'd go to a store and try it yourselve as thats the only way to know for sure

DD79asked

Vista

Has anyone used the bassinet overnight? If so, do you recommend buying the stand? apparently it's safe for overnight use. Just thought I'd ask.
Thanks!

Chrissie
Chrissie

We used the bassinet for about 10weeks overnight with the uppababy stand. We used till bub could roll and then stopped using.

DD79

Thanks Chrissie, do you think the stand is necessary?

Get an answer from our members and UPPAbaby representatives

Other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers