UPPAbaby Vista
See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by UPPAbaby

• Suitable for Running Yes (13) · No (31)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Beautiful pram… for the first week

Beautiful pram with well thought out features HOWEVER the frame scratches super easily (we’ve been using for 6 months and already looks extremely old) .
We’ve been careful when moving in and out of the car but the black paint on frame is so chipped!
The leather handlebar also looks really worn.
Disappointed with how fast such an expensive pram has deteriorated.

Purchased in at Baby Bunting for $1,750.

laura d.
laura d.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Do not buy!

Be aware, the customer service you receive in Australia is appalling.
The chassis of the pram detached on both sides making it unusable… definitely welding issues! When researching, this has happened to many people. After paying a lot for a ‘quality pram’ I never would expect this to happen. The pram is unusable and all I was informed by the staff is that we can buy a new pram pram for 400 and that we will have to pay for postage! I would not recommend this pram to anyone!

Angelina
AngelinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it!

Purchased in at Baby Train Physical store.

Sarah
SarahNew South Wales

Best pram I've ever bought

I bought this pram for my second daughter with the capsule, bassinet and rumble seat and I couldn't be happier. These is a quality pram with heaps of space in the under carriage for shopping. Its easy to use, baby sits nice a high which is great for my back and folds in seconds. It a bit wider then most prams but for the amount it can hold I'm not complaining. Adapters are also simple to insert and the large back wheels are awesome. I've had my upper back vista for 16 months now and still looks in great condition. My really happy I decided to buy this product:)

Purchased in at Baby Kingdom for $1,600.

Find out how UPPAbaby Vista compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Good pram horrible company.

Purchased in .

Nice but a few issues and no help from the warranty

Loved this pram but after 1 year the lock to hold the pram folded fell out. Also some screws are rusting. Hard to find contact information for warranty as I would consider the screw that holds the lock in place a manufacturer default. Once contacted we were given a link to buy another lock and screw because it’s not covered under warranty. I would have expected better quality and customer service given the price of the pram. Definitely wouldn’t buy another uppababy.

Purchased in for $800.

Irene
IreneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good quality pram but not perfect

Overall a good pram. It suits our family of newborn and a 2 year old, however, there is a few negatives. The toddler seat design the handle has a zip to remove the leather trim, it’s rather silly and frustrating as my toddler keeps playing with it, zipping and unzipping it, unsure how long it will last. The break petal sometimes won’t work, can take me pressing it several times. Quite annoying. The parent organiser keeps sliding down and not really the most practical (redsbaby organiser is a million times better). The cup holder is too close to the toddler seat for them to reach. The pram liner looks nice a sleek but slides off very easily.. all these can be easily improved by the company so I hope you take this on board.

Purchased in for $2,000.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Gabriele N.
Gabriele N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The guaranty doesn't cover the pram's basket structure

I contacted Uppababy Australia because the basket structure has broken. They refused to replace the basket structure under the guaranty. They said that it's not a manufacturing problem so they don't have to pay. It didn't happen any big event to make the structure broken. So, the basket is not that strong as they advise be careful.

Purchased in at Coolkidz Australia for $1,200.

Krystal Cameron
Krystal CameronQueensland

Disgusting customer service

Exchanged over 40 emails seeking advice on how to pick up the pram without the clip breaking. It was insinuated that I was an irresponsible mother for not reading the instruction manual prior to putting my baby in the pram and therefore should read it to get the answer. When I couldn't find the instruction I was told to find a video online (none of them show how to pick up the pram) what a waste of time and absolute disgrace!

Purchased in at Baby Bunting for $1,200.

Joshua T.
Joshua T.

Bad customer service and no warranty.

After using this Vista for 6 months the brake stopped working, we sent it in to be fixed under warranty and they charged us $250 for the breaks and an extra $150 to replace the front step that was working fine but had "excessive damage" (scratches) from daily use. I'm posting now because the breaks stopped working again.

Purchased in .

Jessica C.
Jessica C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nice pram but some improvements could be made

Purchased in at Baby Bunting for $1,200.

Stephanie
StephanieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Does not suit a larger toddler. Look at other options before purchasing this pram.

I really enjoyed using the 2018 model of this pram until my son got close to two when I could no longer do the straps up (on the highest setting). I rang Uppababy’s Australian distributor and they said they don’t offer strap extenders and that the longer V2 seat won’t fit on the older model Vista (nor do they sell it separately anyway). They offered no other solutions and o got the impression they thought I should purchase a new model with a longer seat. I am beyond furious as we paid $1,500 for this pram and expected to get much more use out of it than we have. I will be lodging a complaint with the ACCC as the product is not fit for purpose and expect we will have to look at purchasing another pram.

Purchased in at Kiddie Country for $1,500.

Juzzy
JuzzySouth East Queensland, QLD

Adaptors are garbage

Pram is ok...

Adaptors for maxi cosi are really bad....Capsule wobbles around with approx 4cm of play. Meaning baby gets shaken back and forth.
Abysmal engineering.

Suspension is next to useless... utterly useless.

Purchased for $1,500.

Coolkidz AustraliaUPPAbabySend a private message

Laura
LauraNgunnawal 2913, ACT

Disappointing Pram

Love the pram layout and size of the basket.
Hate that when I take off the rumble seat and only have one child in the pram the front wheel start violently shaking. The only way to stop the shaking is to stop pushing the pram, pull it backwards to 'realign' the wheels then start pushing again...only for it to happen again 100m down the road. This started within 6 months of purchase. Front wheels replaced by customer service and the issue continued. The next processes was they wanted me to send the pram off to Sydney for an assessment. Not practical at all with two small children. I have sent multiple videos showing the shaking occurring. Extremely disappointed in the product given the money paid.

Purchased in at Baby Bunting for $2,000.

Tayla
Taylaasked
Vista Jake (Black)

I was wondering how the black frame goes after a while with wear and tear? Does the frame scratch or chip easily? And does the black material or the seat/bassinet fade over time? Unsure if I should get the Jake or the Jordan in the Uppababy Vista

Keirra L.
Keirra L.asked
Vista

I am on my third child with this pram and have loved it. This time around I have chosen to use a Maxi Cosi car seat with it, in addition to the toddler seat. I have purchased the correct adaptors, but there seems to be a lot of wobble from the car seat. Is this normal? Or has anyone else had this problem? I have it on the lower adaptors.

UPPAbaby
Coolkidz AustraliaUPPAbabySend a private message
Nirosha
Niroshaasked
Vista Gregory (Graphite)

Is this pram fit in Nissan MICRA 2017 car boot?

Milo
Milo

Hi

Best is to go to the store and ask the staff to try if it fits in your boot. Thats what we did seeing if it fity in the toyota corolla. I think it wont fit. But worth trying. Good luck.

Rit
Rit

Fits in my mazda 2 not sure what a Nissan micra is like, I just split it into 2 and put the seat next to the baby seat in the back or passenger seat if its just me and bubs.

Lesley
Lesley

I was able to get it into a Hyundai i30 but it is a tight fit. I'd go to a store and try it yourselve as thats the only way to know for sure

Get an answer from our members and UPPAbaby representatives

UPPAbaby Vista

Compare all 11 UPPAbaby Vista
UPPAbaby Vista Jake (Black)
  • Award Winner 2019

UPPAbaby Vista Jake (Black)

4.5
UPPAbaby Vista Pascal (Grey)
  • Award Winner 2019

UPPAbaby Vista Pascal (Grey)

4.5
UPPAbaby Vista Georgie (Blue)
  • Award Winner 2019

UPPAbaby Vista Georgie (Blue)

UPPAbaby Vista Taylor (Navy)
  • Award Winner 2019

UPPAbaby Vista Taylor (Navy)

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Price (RRP) $1,899.99$1,899.99$1,899.99$1,899.99
Seating TypeSingleSingleSingleSingle
Suitable Age0+ months0+ months0+ months0+ months
Max User Weight 22 kg22 kg22 kg22 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversibleReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)Yes (Included)Yes (Included)Yes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYesYesYesYes