See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Amazing features, sturdy great city pram.

one of the biggest baskets in the market, a fabulous bassinet option for newborns, fwd and rear facing with a great uv shade yet it is compact light and narrow

Purchased in January 2017 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $500.00.

Must have for all bubs!

This pram is build for 4WD! Big wheels mean it can handle any terrain with is! Yet the pram is narrow enough that you can fit in narrow isles and doorways and you don’t feel like you’re driving a B double truck!
Great suspension for both the rocker and the bassinet and both do not impact on baby’s sleeping (even for light sleeping bubs) and baby is a snug bug when in the pram. UPPAbaby also make a newborn insert for added snugness for the rocker and the bassinet looks good enough to sleep in yourself! Everything in the bassinet is easily removed for quick cleaning which is amazing!

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby & Toddler Town.

Ease of Packing & Storage

Great for growing families.

I purchased the Uppababy Vista once I found out I was pregnant with my second baby. I would only be having a 16 month gap, so i new that I would be needing a double pram for a while. I did lots of research and went to demo days and baby shops trying them all out and seeing how they would fit in my car. I finally decided on the Vista and I'm so glad I did! The various seat combinations and the size of the storage basket were the winners for me and also the things that I was not willing to compromise on. Having such a large storage basket allows me to do my shopping for a few days without needing to drive down and unload the girls in and out of the car. It's a life saver! Everything is washable too with the Vista, which is a must for small kids in a pram. The pram does take up a lot of room in the car boot through, especially when using the bassinet option. This can be folded down though if space is an issue. One down side to the Vista is that to fold the pram up for the car/storage, the basket needs to be empty. So, you learn to be organised pretty quickly in that sense. I have now also been using the Piggy Back board for 6 months and my 2.6 year old loves it. Also, keep an eye out for their TuneUp days where they will do a free 'service' on your pram! Great pram - highly recommend!

Purchased at Baby Mode.

Amazing pram

I have recently had baby no 3 and I must say the UPPAbaby Vista is amazing. Light weight, compact, lots of storage underneath in the basket and so easy to move around. Seems cozy for the baby as lots of padding. My little girl loves cruising around in it

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Kingdom Physical store for $750.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage

Terrible pram, left very disappointed

This is NOT a pram that will last and would not recommend it to anyone.

I bought the Vista 2017 to use as a double pram with 2 children under 2.
Unfortunately the only GOOD thing I have to say about it is the size of the basket.

For the price you pay for this pram you would expect very high standards when it comes to finish, safety and performance. Im sorry to say but in my opinion it disappoints on all these aspects.

My pram was less than 2 years old when I encountered a snapped seat. Despite it still being well within warranty the company did not even inspect the pram and just made false accusations that I have somehow mis-used the pram, as the pram does not just snap. It was implied it was damaged by airline transport even though I have never taken the pram on a single flight with the fear it may get damaged. They also said my child must have been jumping on the seat, which again was not true. I found this to be very disappointing from their customer service team. They were very dismissive in the way the dealt with my claim and just said the only solution was for me to fork out another $80 for a replacement part (which they were more than happy to arrange the invoice for). All very frustrating as during this time I was unable to use my pram as a double and just feel this shouldn't be able to happen on a quality product that was less than 2 years old within the warranty period. Its made me very worried about the safety of this pram.

Other feedback
The frame scratches very easily in the black colour
Basket fabric has holes in it
The ride on skateboard is very bumping and unstable when going over dips in the roa,d it has thrown my child off on two occasions.
When using in tandem the Manoeuvrability is very bad and on steep hills etc it tilts / tips to one side

If I had my time again this would NOT be a pram that I would purchase nor would I recommend it to anyone.

Purchased in October 2017 at Coolkidz Australia for $1,700.00.

Faults, cheap materials, Disappointing

I traded in my Bugaboo Cameleon when I had my second child and bought a brand new 2017 Vista with 2 seats.
1. I had to do a warranty claim very early on as the break didn't hold even the weight of 1 child - VERY DANGEROUS. Big hassle to be without a pram and very little apology from the company
2. My brother and sister have same pram and both their seats have broken within 2 years - very difficult to claim warranty - and to be honest this just shouldn't happen

I sold my Bugaboo after 2.5 years and it was in near perfect condition. after 6 months the Vista just didn't stand up - scratches easily, material fades, looks old. Cheap materials.

I wouldn't purchase again.

Purchased in October 2017 at Coolkidz Australia for $1,700.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage

Glad we invested in the best

So pleased we bought our dream pram. Nothing else came close. Well worth the investment. My partner is wheeling it around the house empty with glee - he’s obsessed with it! We can’t wait to use it with our little one.

Purchased in July 2019 at Baby-Direct Physical store for $1,490.00.

Very happy with my UPPAbaby Vista

I heard amazing reviews about the UPPAbaby brand from a number of friends and when I saw it at the Baby Expo in person, I couldn't agree more. Though quite pricey compared to others on the market, the Vista pram is stylish, light and very well built in terms of the hardware and materials used compared to other brands. It is easy to fold and put away and the design of the Vista allows a lot of storage when you're out and about, making trips to the shops an easy one. The only negative thing I'd say about my purchase is the bassinet storage bag which is cheaply made. As soon as my partner lifted it out of the box, one side of the strap ripped from its stitching, causing a hole in the bag. Granted the bag is only used for storing the bassinet when not in use, it was still a disappointing experience as I had expected quality packaging for such an expensive item. Nevertheless, the pram itself is a great purchase and I'm confident that it will stand the test of time.

Purchased in February 2019.

Great Pram

I have the 2015 version so is slightly heavier than the newer version. I don't mind the heavier base (as I find it easy to lift) but some people may find this difficult to manage. The wheel base is also wide so can be difficult to navigate through narrow spaces. Pram was purchased due to its capability to transport 2 children (which we have not used it for to date) and it is certainly less of a beast than side-by-side prams traditionally used for this purpose. The parts all click together very easily and the storage compartment is quite large.

Purchased in December 2017 for $999.00.

I love this pram

This pram is easy to use.Light weight and very beautiful pram.One of my friend suggested me this product and now in love with this,My baby love to sit and relax inside this as it is so comfy and makes kids happy.

Purchased in March 2017.

Rolls Royce of prams

Beautiful looking pram. Very handsome. Clever design details. Idiot-proof to assemble/ disassemble - even grandparents with bad knees and arthritic hands can do it!
super smooth ride over all terrain. Super comfortable for pusher and pushed!

Purchased in February 2019 at Coolkidz Australia.

Love our pram!

Extremely satisfied with our Uppababy Vista! Adaptable with bassinet, pram seat and car capsule. Possibility to add an extra seat when bubs no 2 comes along. Easy to manoeuvre and durable for long walks. The travel bag has ensured the pram has stayed in quality condition during flights. Our baby has been extremely comfortable sleeping in the bassinet for the first few months of life and now loves being wheeled around on walks. Would highly recommend this pram which also comes with one of the biggest carry baskets underneath.

Purchased in June 2018.

Ease of Packing & Storage

Love my Vista as single and double

I've been very happy with my Vista. Purchased it originally to use as a double and more recently have been using it as a single. Great flexibility and easy to change from one mode to the next. Compared to my friend's Bugaboo Donkey it feels so much stronger and sturdier as a double. Highly recommend.

Purchased in August 2017.

Ease of Packing & Storage

My dream pram, love it so much.

May sound silly to have a ‘dream pram’, but I did and this was it, and it hasn’t failed me! One year on and I still love it the same, if not more than I did when we first purchased it.

Purchased in February 2018 at Baby Train Physical store for $1,500.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage

Great pram but not for use on gravel tracks eg: walk in the park

Great pram for around town. But disappointed, I was recommended this pram by the baby shop for where I live saying it is suitable for gravel tracks, unfortunately it is not and within 3 months of use all the mechanisms around the wheels wore right down and jammed up, even with me doing more regular maintenance than suggested (It is something that Uppababy must see because I was told they haven't seen one as bad as this before, so please beware if you go to a park or zoo anywhere that has the tiniest bit of gravel). A costly exercise for me to find this out, this type of issue is not covered by warranty, although Uppababy did replaced my frame (thank you!) I have now had to purchase a second pram because I know it will happen again and then be out of pocket a lot of money because it is not covered by the warranty. I have also had to make soft covers to protect all wheel mechanisms so lessen the chance of it happening again and try to make the pram last, and I now only use this pram around town.
(I was also without a pram for a good ten days just before Christmas)

Purchased in March 2018.

Amazing pram

We absolutely love this pram. Best baby item we purchased. Compared to other prams at the same price point, the uppa baby is way more intuitive to use, looks classier and converts to a 2-baby pram without becoming enormous. It has a substantial wheel-base but is amazingly manoeuvrable. Our baby seems very comfy!

Purchased in July 2018.

Great pram highly recommend

I am so glad that I purchased this pram. The basket storage is huge and allows me to fit so much shopping in the bottom. Easy to push and fold, also easy for the Grandparents to use. My daughter loves her pram.

Purchased in May 2017 for $1,599.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage

Loved my pram until it broke!

I really loved my Uppababy Vista pram and often recommended it to friends as the best pram ever- has a large storage, folds easily and is great for two kids. This has recently changed.
My son was riding in the Vista with his seat securely attached (on both sides) to the frame. As we were walking, one side of the connector snapped, and his seat fell awkwardly to one side. Thankfully, he was not injured- had he been a smaller infant or not securely strapped in he would have tumbled sideways out of the seat.
I contacted the Manufacturer and they have completely disputed that this could have happened and instead have been insisting that I am negligent. So far, I have been waiting on a response from “head office” in the US for 2 weeks as my story is “impossible.”
Utterly disappointed and disrespected.
Please be careful if you purchase this pram.

Purchased in August 2016 for $1,500.00.

Safety

Love every bit of mine!!

Finding a pram with a large basket was hard, this caters for all my birthday / Christmas gifts as well as nappy bag and my mum's handbag when she comes out with us.

Purchased in December 2018 for $780.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage

Spacious! Easy to fold and manoeuvre!

Amazing pram! Super smooth with great storage. I can do my entire grocery shop and fit everything underneath. We even fit our 20L esky underneath. Once transitioned from the bassinet, prams folds in one movement. Can’t wait to use the double option once baby #2 is here.

Only negative is the weight. I had a c-section and wouldn’t recommend lifting for a few months.

Is this pram fit in Nissan MICRA 2017 car boot?
Hi Best is to go to the store and ask the staff to try if it fits in your boot. Thats what we did seeing if it fity in the toyota corolla. I think it wont fit. But worth trying. Good luck.Fits in my mazda 2 not sure what a Nissan micra is like, I just split it into 2 and put the seat next to the baby seat in the back or passenger seat if its just me and bubs.I was able to get it into a Hyundai i30 but it is a tight fit. I'd go to a store and try it yourselve as thats the only way to know for sure

Has anyone used the bassinet overnight? If so, do you recommend buying the stand? apparently it's safe for overnight use. Just thought I'd ask. Thanks!
We used the bassinet for about 10weeks overnight with the uppababy stand. We used till bub could roll and then stopped using.Thanks Chrissie, do you think the stand is necessary?

Can anyone help please...I need to know which infant safety/capsules can be used with the new Uppababy Vista Henry? Thanks so much
Hi Trich, I use Maxi Cosi Mico Ap Isofix. I find it very useful as it can be used as car seat as well. I got this as a gift so don't know the price details. Hope I could help you.Thanks Tara...how are you finding the Vista Henry...I want to buy it for my daughter...bubba will be her first...its just the start of her & her hubby's lil family...so wants something that will grow with them... Do you find it easy to fold & unfold? That's a feature that's important to me..I had the worst time with my eldest daughter's pram...a nightmare...don't want to go through that with my 2nd grandbaby lol...Thanks for taking the time to respond...its great appreciated Take care Trich : )

UPPAbaby Vista Jake (Black)UPPAbaby Vista Pascal (Grey)UPPAbaby Vista Georgie (Blue)UPPAbaby Vista Taylor (Navy)UPPAbaby Vista Lindsey (Wheat)UPPAbaby Vista Maya (Yellow)UPPAbaby Vista Denny (Red)UPPAbaby Vista Sam (Purple)UPPAbaby Vista Gregory (Graphite)UPPAbaby Vista Henry (Blue Marl)
Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Price (RRP) $1,899.99$1,899.99$1,899.99$1,899.99$1,899.99$1,899.99$1,899.99$1,899.99$1,899.99$1,899.99
Seating Type SingleSingleSingleSingleSingleSingleSingleSingleSingleSingle
Suitable Age0+ months0+ months0+ months0+ months0+ months0+ months0+ months0+ months0+ months0+ months
Max User Weight 22 kg22 kg22 kg22 kg22 kg22 kg22 kg22 kg22 kg22 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversibleReversibleReversibleReversibleReversibleReversibleReversibleReversibleReversible
Bassinet Compatible Yes (Included)Yes (Included)Yes (Included)Yes (Included)Yes (Included)Yes (Included)Yes (Included)Yes (Included)Yes (Included)Yes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes
FeaturesSuspensionSuspensionSuspensionSuspensionSuspensionSuspensionSuspensionSuspensionSuspensionSuspension
Weight12 kg12 kg12 kg12 kg12 kg12 kg12 kg12 kg12 kg12 kg
Folded Dimensions83 x 65 x 43 cm83 x 65 x 43 cm83 x 65 x 43 cm83 x 65 x 43 cm83 x 65 x 43 cm83 x 65 x 43 cm83 x 65 x 43 cm83 x 65 x 43 cm83 x 65 x 43 cm83 x 65 x 43 cm

Visit official website - Download manual