UPPAbaby Vista

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

nano

nanoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best quality stroller

Very easy to fold and open. Very smooth wheels. I really like that you can press down on the peddle to put it on brake rather than flick it up. Plus there's a green/red color that indicates which mode it's in. If you want a luxury stroller then this is it.

Purchased in October 2019 at Baby-Direct.

New Pram for our Girl

We are so happy with our pram and having our little girl seated safely and comfortable in it. We feel it handles well on most Urban surfaces. Thanks coolkidz for your help in guiding us through the mie field that is the pram world. Great support!!

Purchased in October 2019 at Coolkidz Australia for $1,700.00.

BPg

BPgGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very convenient

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting for $1,500.00.

The perfect pram!!

Amazing pram, handles smoothly over all surfaces. Quick and simple to put up/down and light to lift into boot Great suspension ensures my baby sleeps soundly. Style is a bonus!

Purchased in February 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store.

Great versatile pram

Jennie C.

Jennie C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love love love this pram!

Purchased in September 2019 at Coolkidz Australia.

msmamamami

msmamamami

Perfect for mama with 2 kids

I love this Vista very much as it has nice design, pretty colour, with light weight comparing with other prams. I can put my baby in the bassinet for nap (and even overnight), so I can keep an eye on him anytime when Im at living room or any other places. Big basket is definitely one of the aspect I love this pram!

Purchased in October 2019.

Pakke S.

Pakke S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wow... Very comfortable

Its the perfect pram .. very safe and secure for new born. Wheels and fabric materials very friendly with babies.. value of money ... Holding the pram give you a great confidence and peace of mind...

Purchased for $1,500.00.

Amanda

AmandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Pram

Light weight, easy to fold, can be used as a double and has a good range of colours if that matters to you, it is fairly pricey but it comes with a 3 year warranty and free turn ups annually so it is worth the extra cost if you plan on having more then one child.

Purchased in October 2019.

Julia

JuliaAU

very useful and high quality

the basket is very useful and comfortable and my baby can sleep in the basket for the whole night. the sales staff are very friendly. the shock absorption is very good.

Purchased in June 2019 for $2,000.00.

Suitable for RunningYes

Stacey

StaceyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely love my pram!

I am so happy to have chosen the Upper Baby Vista. It is so light to move around, has ample space underneath for shopping too! The only thing I would change on the pram is the cup holder, I wish it sat inwards as I find I bump into things when I have it on. Other then that I have nothing to complain about and would/do highly recommend this pram to all family and friends.

Purchased in October 2017 at Baby village .

Ease of Packing & Storage

Amazing pram, cannot live without it

Big and practical pram for my larger baby but am still able to wheel it around in comfort. Easily folds up and in my boot and not heavy. Cant wait to use it with my second baby!

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby Bunting.

Alice

AliceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good double pram but could be much better for the price you pay

Purchased in February 2017.

Andy

Andy

Awful quality and clear manufacturing defects that the company won't acknowledge

Emmajjay

EmmajjaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing features, sturdy great city pram.

one of the biggest baskets in the market, a fabulous bassinet option for newborns, fwd and rear facing with a great uv shade yet it is compact light and narrow

Purchased in January 2017 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $500.00.

Mercury D

Mercury DSydney Surrounds, NSW

Must have for all bubs!

This pram is build for 4WD! Big wheels mean it can handle any terrain with is! Yet the pram is narrow enough that you can fit in narrow isles and doorways and you don’t feel like you’re driving a B double truck!
Great suspension for both the rocker and the bassinet and both do not impact on baby’s sleeping (even for light sleeping bubs) and baby is a snug bug when in the pram. UPPAbaby also make a newborn insert for added snugness for the rocker and the bassinet looks good enough to sleep in yourself! Everything in the bassinet is easily removed for quick cleaning which is amazing!

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby & Toddler Town.

Brooke B

Brooke BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great for growing families.

Purchased at Baby Mode.

mariarontz

mariarontzSydney, NSW

Amazing pram

I have recently had baby no 3 and I must say the UPPAbaby Vista is amazing. Light weight, compact, lots of storage underneath in the basket and so easy to move around. Seems cozy for the baby as lots of padding. My little girl loves cruising around in it

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Kingdom Physical store for $750.00.

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Terrible pram, left very disappointed

Purchased in October 2017 at Coolkidz Australia for $1,700.00.

Bronwyn

BronwynSydney

Faults, cheap materials, Disappointing

I traded in my Bugaboo Cameleon when I had my second child and bought a brand new 2017 Vista with 2 seats.
1. I had to do a warranty claim very early on as the break didn't hold even the weight of 1 child - VERY DANGEROUS. Big hassle to be without a pram and very little apology from the company
2. My brother and sister have same pram and both their seats have broken within 2 years - very difficult to claim warranty - and to be honest this just shouldn't happen

I sold my Bugaboo after 2.5 years and it was in near perfect condition. after 6 months the Vista just didn't stand up - scratches easily, material fades, looks old. Cheap materials.

I wouldn't purchase again.

Purchased in October 2017 at Coolkidz Australia for $1,700.00.

Nirosha

Niroshaasked

Is this pram fit in Nissan MICRA 2017 car boot?

Milo
Milo

Hi

Best is to go to the store and ask the staff to try if it fits in your boot. Thats what we did seeing if it fity in the toyota corolla. I think it wont fit. But worth trying. Good luck.

Rit
Rit

Fits in my mazda 2 not sure what a Nissan micra is like, I just split it into 2 and put the seat next to the baby seat in the back or passenger seat if its just me and bubs.

Lesley
Lesley

I was able to get it into a Hyundai i30 but it is a tight fit. I'd go to a store and try it yourselve as thats the only way to know for sure

DD79asked

Has anyone used the bassinet overnight? If so, do you recommend buying the stand? apparently it's safe for overnight use. Just thought I'd ask.
Thanks!

Chrissie
Chrissie

We used the bassinet for about 10weeks overnight with the uppababy stand. We used till bub could roll and then stopped using.

DD79

Thanks Chrissie, do you think the stand is necessary?

Trichasked

Can anyone help please...I need to know which infant safety/capsules can be used with the new Uppababy Vista Henry? Thanks so much

Tara
Tara

Hi Trich,
I use Maxi Cosi Mico Ap Isofix. I find it very useful as it can be used as car seat as well. I got this as a gift so don't know the price details. Hope I could help you.

Trich

Thanks Tara...how are you finding the Vista Henry...I want to buy it for my daughter...bubba will be her first...its just the start of her & her hubby's lil family...so wants something that will grow with them... Do you find it easy to fold & unfold? That's a feature that's important to me..I had the worst time with my eldest daughter's pram...a nightmare...don't want to go through that with my 2nd grandbaby lol...Thanks for taking the time to respond...its great appreciated Take care Trich : )

Get an answer from our members and UPPAbaby representatives