UPPAbaby Vista

• Suitable for Running Yes (32%) · No (68%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Lidia

LidiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely love this pram!

I absolutely love the uppababy vista pram. Being a first time mum it can be quiet confusing with so many prams food choose from. I went and bought this after reading all the praises on this pram and I can honestly say I’m so impressed. Even my husband who thought it’s quiet pricey decided it was well worth it. But is nearly a year old and so far so good. So easy to use and love the big basket underneath (so good when doing grocery shopping!). Went with the vista as we are hoping for another bub and not having to buy another pram down the tract.

Purchased in May 2019 at Baby Bunting for $1,600.00.

Sarah H

Sarah HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect pram for tall people with tall babies

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting for $1,599.00.

Julia

JuliaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible customer service & poor quality

Purchased the Uppababy Vista pram and accessories. I have had it a couple of months and the straps are already fraying. The cup holder rattles, the harness is difficult and time consuming to use. Although it says the pram can be used in multiple seat positions with the rumble seat, it really only can be reclined if they are both facing the front. I found the Uppababy customer service is absolutely horrible, I contacted them about the rattling cupholder and after making me send them videos, serial numbers, receipts.. 5 emails later, they sent a rude response saying it is normal movement. Poor service and quality. Not recommended.

Purchased in January 2020 for $1,699.00.

Mrsferg

MrsfergGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

THE BEST PRAM EVER!

This is such a great pram. I had the Alta with my first then upgraded to the vista as you could put to seats on it and it has been one less stressful thing you have to worry about. You don't have a double pram so you can fit through doors! The basket space underneath is plenty and folding it up and taking seats off is so easy.
The back wheels are wider than some put still fits perfectly in my car (kia sportage).
My only negative point it that the paint job or finish on it does show wear and tear like anything I guess!

Purchased in February 2017 for $899.00.

Tracy

Tracy

Great choice

Love this pram. Easy to use, has all the features. It’s stable, looks good, seat is reversible, and moves well.
I find the wheels stick out making the pram a bit wide which makes it more difficult to maneuver through doorways, but if I got the Alta I wouldn’t have this issue.
The very large basket space is amazing!!

The bassinet is very chunky and takes up a lot of room. It doesn’t fold flat either (well mine doesn’t, so don’t know if mine is broken or it doesn’t do it).

Very expensive though, but all the quality prams that have this many features are. I am very happy with this product

Customer 0

Customer 0Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good but expensive product

Purchased in November 2018 at Baby Bunting.

THIS PRAM IS AMAZING

Purchased in July 2019 at Uppababy for $1,600.00.

MRM101

MRM101

DO NOT buy from Uppababy

Purchased in September 2018 at Baby Train for $1,500.00.

Anne

AnneGippsland, VIC

Stylish pram, great for parents with back injuries

Great pram. We’ve only used the bassinet so far. Our baby seems comfortable and happy in it. I frequently walk a trail near my house and the pram is great for both that and paved areas. I have a back injury and the UPPA adapters lift the bassinet to a great height for me. Steering with one hand is very good.

Purchased in October 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $1,599.00.

Danielle223

Danielle223Perth, WA

Amazing Pram, wouldn’t buy anything else!

My UPPAbaby Vista is such a good pram, I’m so happy with it. The basket is huge and can fit a lot of stuff in it. And the way you can add extra seats to it for more children is great.

Purchased in June 2018 for $1,600.00.

Sue

SueSydney, NSW

Health hazard Piece of junk broken leg support just over 1 year old, wheels wobble, 3 year warranty useless.

They are aware of broken leg supports apparently they see this often, they won't cover it under warranty, and keep telling me its my fault, the engineering is rubbish leg support holds on by inadequate plastic about 2cm on each side and if the kid stands up the support breaks and could injure Your kid, the wheels wobble and it is heavy and awkard to lif in and out of the car, barely fits in the boot of a hyundai santa fe medium suv, i would stay away from this expensive junk.

Purchased in January 2019 for $1,500.00.

Frannie

FranniePerth, WA

Fabulous pram and stroller for cool Mummas

Fabulous looking pram. Very handy that it comes with bassinet included. Perfect for the Mumma who wants to look cool while using a great product. My baby loves it. I’ve used it for shopping and going for long walks and it handles all terrains equally well. Definitely all systems go!

Daniel L.

Daniel L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Expensive, but worth it

We bought this pram ahead of the birth of our first child.

6 months' in, and we are very happy with the ease of use, and performance of the Vista.

It is not a cheap pram, and the accessories are overpriced, but we feel like we will only ever need this pram given the ability to add the additional rumble seat.

Purchased in April 2018 at Expo.

Mike R.

Mike R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Price matches the quality!

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting for $1,500.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage

Great customer service and quality product

Wife and I were looking for a pram for our first child. We were looking at all brands during the baby expo and came across Uppababy. The fabric of the pram was high quality, smooth to the feel, compared to others. Looking forward to using it soon!

Purchased in December 2019.

Crfa

CrfaSydney, NSW

Love it

I love this pram. It looks very stylish and the fabric is easy to clean. It also quite light compared to the other prams i saw at the baby shops. It has a huge basket which is a life saver and its super sturdy

Zoe D.

Zoe D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my uppababy!!!!

This pram is the best!! Its so classy looks amazing easy to use! Would recommend it to anyone!
My babe is so comfy in it and offers the best support!
I love the colour

Good allrounder

Purchased in May 2019 for $1,500.00.

novaxstar

novaxstarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best quality stroller

Very easy to fold and open. Very smooth wheels. I really like that you can press down on the peddle to put it on brake rather than flick it up. Plus there's a green/red color that indicates which mode it's in. If you want a luxury stroller then this is it.

Purchased in October 2019 at Baby-Direct.

New Pram for our Girl

We are so happy with our pram and having our little girl seated safely and comfortable in it. We feel it handles well on most Urban surfaces. Thanks coolkidz for your help in guiding us through the mie field that is the pram world. Great support!!

Purchased in October 2019 at Coolkidz Australia for $1,700.00.

Nirosha

Niroshaasked

Vista Gregory (Graphite)

Is this pram fit in Nissan MICRA 2017 car boot?

Milo
Milo

Hi

Best is to go to the store and ask the staff to try if it fits in your boot. Thats what we did seeing if it fity in the toyota corolla. I think it wont fit. But worth trying. Good luck.

Rit
Rit

Fits in my mazda 2 not sure what a Nissan micra is like, I just split it into 2 and put the seat next to the baby seat in the back or passenger seat if its just me and bubs.

Lesley
Lesley

I was able to get it into a Hyundai i30 but it is a tight fit. I'd go to a store and try it yourselve as thats the only way to know for sure

DD79asked

Has anyone used the bassinet overnight? If so, do you recommend buying the stand? apparently it's safe for overnight use. Just thought I'd ask.
Thanks!

Chrissie
Chrissie

We used the bassinet for about 10weeks overnight with the uppababy stand. We used till bub could roll and then stopped using.

DD79

Thanks Chrissie, do you think the stand is necessary?

Trichasked

Can anyone help please...I need to know which infant safety/capsules can be used with the new Uppababy Vista Henry? Thanks so much

Tara
Tara

Hi Trich,
I use Maxi Cosi Mico Ap Isofix. I find it very useful as it can be used as car seat as well. I got this as a gift so don't know the price details. Hope I could help you.

Trich

Thanks Tara...how are you finding the Vista Henry...I want to buy it for my daughter...bubba will be her first...its just the start of her & her hubby's lil family...so wants something that will grow with them... Do you find it easy to fold & unfold? That's a feature that's important to me..I had the worst time with my eldest daughter's pram...a nightmare...don't want to go through that with my 2nd grandbaby lol...Thanks for taking the time to respond...its great appreciated Take care Trich : )

Get an answer from our members and UPPAbaby representatives

Download manual