• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees
Happy Job

Happy JobPerth, WA

Happy Job

on Thursday 20 Aug 20202 URECO has installed 170L Istore Unit at my home in San Remo Mandurah WA
2 technicians Lloyd and Harvey have done an excellent job, very tidy and a clean job, removed the old 300L storage tank, got hot water a few hours later, very happy with Istore Unit, many thanks again Alex - M & P Dovan

Bruce S.

Bruce S.Perth, WA

Please avoid choosing them when you have many other better choices

Alex B.URECO Hot Water

Not a verified customer or genuine review. Just a competitor, one of the declared 'better choices' I'm guessing

Andrew Butcher

Andrew ButcherPerth, WA

No Fuss Service.

I have had an Envirosun solar hot water system installed. Time from quote to install was less than a week.

Installer was friendly enough and arrived on time. Disruption was minimum.

pricing was pretty standard but with a stainless tank maintenance costs are lower in the long run.

Michael

MichaelPerth, WA

Exactly what I wanted with a PV Solar Powered home

Graham Cooney

Graham CooneyPerth, WA

Excellent product and service

The Ureco heat pump is delivering hot water consistently and in the quantity desired. Information provided beforehand was complete and clear. The installation was done efficiently. Information provided after installation has been detailed. A general maintenance plan has been provided.

John lilleyj

John lilleyjPerth, WA

Happy dealing with eureco plumbing

Ureco was easy to deal with from office to installer
Information given during quote process was very informative and gave a good choice of options
The install ran smoothly and tradesmen were pleasant and left the work area tidy
Highly recommended

Scott

ScottPerth, WA

Back in Hot Water no fuss saving hundreds!

My Gas Hot Water system had stopped working i found Ureco Hot water systems online and Alex recommended i have an Enviroheat Heatpump. i didn't know what a heatpump was but everything was explained to me perfectly & how it can programmed to work alongside my Solar PV panels as well, saving me even more. i get loads of hot water from my new unit and my Gas bill came in and we are over $250 better off. THANKS URECO!

great service

installation crews both electric and plumbing were courteous and helpful in every aspect. My after sales questions were answered and followed up. the led display is hard to reading the sunlight but easily overcome and of course we have great coat water

Karen

KarenPerth, WA

Happy customer

Excellent service,installers where neat tidy on time and answered all our questions,we have switched from a very popular brand that we where also very happy with for 18 years,but Ureco was a lot cheaper

Find out how URECO Hot Water compares to other Plumbers

Excellent advice, professional installation and great product

We called Alex at Ureco when our existing solar hot water system from another company was leaking and needed to be replaced. He was very knowledgeable and patient with all my questions. He gave us honest and very helpful advise on the system that would suit our needs. Once we gave the go ahead he organised everything very promptly. The installers were very friendly, efficient and clean. They took away our old system which was very helpful. We went for the 444 Stainless Steel tank rooftop system and have had more than sufficient hot water within hours of the system being installed. Based on our experience with the company and the product, we are very happy to recommend this Solar hot water system.

Vic

VicPerth, WA

Good job. Happy with installation.

Installers turned up spot on time. Did the job in 2 hours and did not break one tile on my roof. The price was $700.00 cheaper than another well know brand and over $1000.00 cheaper than another well known brand. My last solar hot water heater lasted 23 years. It was 444 stainless. That company don't use 444 stainless anymore. Ureco was the only company I could find that sold a 444 stainless tank. Another bonus is the tanks are made in Europe. I wish I had of found this company earlier. Maybe they need to advertise more. Another bonus is the 7 year warranty. The others only offer 5 years.

Tim Roberts

Tim RobertsPeel, WA

Great product

Very efficient good quality work turned up on time cleaned up and the unit works so well you hardly have to use the booster. Highly recommend this company and great people to work with. Regards tim

2nd class citizen

2nd class citizenPerth, WA

New Reclaim Energy hot water heat pump

We spent at least $1000 on LPG for hot water when we moved into our new place... this electric heat pump will slash that cost. The sales team know their stuff, and the trade team had the job done in around three hours and removed the old HWS. All trades were professional and highly experienced. Highly recommened.

GGW

GGW

Great job

Prompt service. Competitive price. Great job even though the roof was quite steep and difficult to access. Installed the stainless steel system. Pleased they also took the old system away.

Solar hot water system

We had UrEco come out and replace our leaking solar hot water system about a month ago.
Result was very hot water and no issues noted with the new system so far.
Pleased they also took the old system away.

Fast and Reliable Service

Whole process took less than a week from the first call to installation. Installation went smoothly. For a large family the 300L unit we ordered has definitely met our needs.

Solar hot water system.

Working great still waiting for cloudy days to see how long system holds the heat. Installed the stainless steel system. Installed on time. Cleaned up after installation. Happy with system.

Kym

KymPerth, WA

New Heat pump installation.

This purchase was about planning for the future.The Australian made tank and Japanese heat pump seemed the best choice for longevity.The Plumber and electrician were excellent,as pictured the unit looks good and was neatly hooked into existing supply and discharge lines.

+Buffy

+BuffyPerth, WA

Solar HWS installers extraordinaire!

We were very pleased with the service received from your company, the speed with which our new hot water system was installed, the price is very competitive compared with Solarhart (in fact we have told them this), the people who came to install the system were quick and efficient, polite and friendly, going out of their way to make sure we were happy. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Very Happy , the service was fantastic,

I phoned UrEco on Thursday 19th Dec 2019 , late afternoon. Explained my situation that the old Hot Water System was leaking badly. I spoke to Alex Brown and decided I need a new Hot Water System. He was great, he organised a New Hot Water System to be install the next day. I did'nt think that was possible concidering beening so close to Christmas. Sure Enough the next day Graeme Lee and Jack showed up on time , and the job was done with no fuss . They were very neat and tidy. They did a good job. The New Hot water System is Awesome . Lots of Pressure and Heaps of hot water. Thanks very much.

Kind Regards