4.4

Barbara Y.

Barbara Y.Sydney, NSW

Product Faulty - No refund offered

Purchased a outdoor rocking chair that did not last one week outside before the wood started cracking. Utopia Customer Service kept offering me an opportunity to replace faulty parts, the whole item was faulty. Will not be buying again, going to more reputable online providers such as Temple and Webster.

ChelseaM

ChelseaMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stunning

The online store was great! so many options, I loved being able to purchase an additional piece as well. It looks just like the pictures - we just had a massive storm last night and the cushion integrity was fantastic! 100% waterproof. And free shipping! Most places charged $100 plus and this came quick and well packed

darinka

darinkaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

white washed cabinet

I’m very happy with my purchase... thank you very much Utopia home... and suggested another people try and see professionalism, speed of delivery and understanding... I will be very happy with small gift just for remembering... thank you

Mandy Kay

Mandy KayNortheast, VIC

So glad I found this website!

I now have an amazing outdoor setting thanks to Utopia Home. I found your website easy to navigate, prompt delivery and the chairs and coffee table easy to assemble. Thank you Utopia Home and I have had no problems recommending this company to my friends.

Jenny

JennyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good customer service thanks.

Satisfied with the order just wasn't the size I wanted but ,great customer service. Got back to my inquiry almost straight away.

Clint

ClintGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Coffee table is better than expected. We absolutely love it

Store was easy to navigate.
Product range is vast and amazing.
Quality is second to now.
No assembly needed opened the box a away we went

Adam J.Utopia Home

Hi Clint, thanks for the great review. We're glad you love the coffee table and hope we can help you out again in the future.

Peter Ahrens

Peter AhrensSydney, NSW

4 new chairs

The reason I’m giving this review is the excellent service I received from Angela.Angela responded very quickly to my emails. She is a credit to Utopia.

Bailey Boo

Bailey BooSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous purchase

Website so easy to navigate and very user friendly.
Easy to find what I was looking for without having to go through items that did not suit.
Product exceeded expectations
Easy peasy, so cool

Adam J.Utopia Home

Thanks for the fantastic review Bailey and we're happy you had such a good experience. Hope to see you again!

Tenae

TenaeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent product

My table from Utopia Home is absolutely perfect, I'm in love! Even went back and purchased more, thanks Utopia Home!

Adam J.Utopia Home

We're glad you love the table Tenae and thanks for the positive review!

Robah Alameddine

Robah AlameddineSydney, NSW

Love this

Amazing products and good service loved the new ride for kids that I buy my nephew loved it and his very happy

Adam J.Utopia Home

Thanks for the great review Robah. It makes us very satisfied to hear from happy customers. We hope we can help you out again in the future.

Dr G

Dr GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Aesthetically beautiful, high quality product

The birds room dividers I bought feature extremely detailed, full colour renderings of birds. I am deeply satisfied by my purchase. Everyone with whom I've shared pictures loved the look of it. My nesting partner and I spent time looking up the birds in our bird guide. The bird images are drawn with elegance and skill. Not sure whether these came from public domain images of birds or the maker commissioned an artist. Either way, I am thrilled with my purchase.

Suds

Suds

Fantastic Aussie online Furniture store!

I bought an entertainment unit. It arrived quickly & pre-assembled. I loved it so much that I bought a second one!

Steph

StephGreenway 2900, ACT

What I was looking for at a good price

I’m very happy with the product purchased. I placed my order on line and it was delivered to my door in less than a week. It’s exactly what I was looking for. I’d definitely recommend Utopia Home!

NICHO

NICHOSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't beat great products and service!

I stumbled across Utopia Home when looking for cushion covers. I found exactly what I wanted on their website and was extremely happy with the speed of delivery, the communication from Utopia Home and the quality of the cushion covers. I will definitely order from them again! :)

Jules

JulesSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Garden bench with cushions

Bench seat delivered to my door within 1 week. Easy to assemble & very happy with the item. Friendly & helpful email communication. Great service

Wonderful SERVICE

Very satisfied with Utopia service and with the 4 chairs nice ones my husband assemble them easy so we are happy

Utopia Home have been so easy to deal with. My emails were answered promptly and everything was done as promised. Angela was a pleasure to deal with. Thankyou for your service

Love my coffee table!

Perfect size for my loungeroom, love the details and quality. The doors slide easily with room to store games, magazines etc... Postage was fast.
Overall very happy with my purchase.

Very pleased with the finished product the kitchen plate rack is superb.

The website was clear and concise, making it extremely easy to view the item.
The rack seems to be excellent quality and finish there was nothing to assemble just a quick in stall. Thank you UTOPIA

Wendy

WendyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hall Table Review

I found the sight very easy to navigate for the product I was after and was extremely happy with the choices available. I was surprised at the quality of my purchase, it is lovely and very sturdy. My husband assembled the table and said it was simple as opposed to some other products ordered online.

Helena Lutzenberger

Helena Lutzenbergerasked

Extremely disappointed with Utopia costumer service. By accident I put the wrong address, in less than 24h I contact Utopia to report the mistake and kindly ask to change the address, and the answer was simply they could not help and that I should contact the carrier (Direct Freight Express) to sort this out. As far as I'm concerned I'm not a Direct Freight Express client, I'm Utopia home client, but still, zero support from them to help me sort this issue out.... I spent more than 30 minutes holding on the call to finally get someone to talk to me from Direct Freight Express company and they said they couldn't help me since they were not able to find my order. The whole morning I've been trying to get in contact with Utopia Home and they simply don't answer the phone and also don't return my calls. I still don't know if I'm going to get my order. Very messy, very unstable and very disappointing. If someone thinks it might need customer assistance from this company for any reason, I do not recommend it, because you probably are going to spend hours of your day and a lot of your patient trying to solve one single small problem that if there was any customer service, could be solved in 3 minutes time.

Get an answer from our members and Utopia Home representatives