V Energy Drink

V Energy Drink

See the Best Sports & Energy Drinks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for V? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Katalystv2
Katalystv2Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Yummy booster

Got to be the best tasting enegery drinks around. Mostly refreshing, uplifting and pleasant aftertaste. Don't leave it out in warm weather for too long though, becomes syrup. My favourite is the v pure.

Purchased at BP Australia for $4.80.

Incognito
Incognito Sydney, NSW

If you want to decrease your life expectancy feel free to drink this.

- terrible tasting, bad for health, full of sugars, terrible for the body

Purchased in September 2020 for $2.50.

Lovemeav111111
Lovemeav111111Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Glorious

Good job mate, bloody delicious. Just what I feel like when I’ve had a disappointing day, really helps lift the spirts. Cheers for the good times I appreciate it a lot.

Purchased in September 2019 for $3.00.

Brad R.Sydney, NSW

V pure, best energy drink health wise I'd say

Although it's still sugar and prob not great that they have bumped the amount from 6.7 per 100ml to 7.9g it atleast comes naturally from apple juice. it has natural caffeine from gauranna and coffee beans and few other natural ingredients. I have a physical job and one 250ml can a day is a not so bad choice healthwise compared to other energy drinks

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $1.75.

Kunshu
KunshuGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pure V Recipe Change - 5 to 6 Ingredients

The original 5 ingredient Pure V was much better. I'd have around 4 a week. It now has 2g extra sugar (18g vs 20g per can), which I suspect is added because of the extra caffeine, and you can taste it. The refreshment you got from the original Pure V is gone. Because of the extra sugar, it now leaves the all too familiar sticky mouth. The original Pure V didn't have this. A shame too, the original Pure V was one of the best tasting drinks available. It didn't need the extra caffeine. It had lower sugars and a real refreshing taste. Now it basically tastes like normal V. I won't be purchasing Pure V any longer.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $1.50.

Brad
BradSydney, NSW

Best of the best

I always drink the sugar free cans. V is the only energy drink I have consumed that gives you an actual good buzz if you have the whole 500ml can.

Purchased in June 2019 for $3.25.

V pure 5 natural ingredients

Taste crap and feeling sleepy after drinking that's why it's so cheap redbull better in same size ..so try that one.

BRING BACK THE ORANGE FLAVOURE

Honestly loved the orange v definitely need to bring that back. Could live off of it. The orginal is still good just the orange is alot better

Love V Pure

I have been searching for an alternative to the original V for a long time. This product is sweetened with apple juice instead of the highly processed sugars in the other products and it still tastes good!!!

Vil
VilMelbourne

V bling is delicious.

I know V bling is full of sugars and chemicals and cans are bad, but it is so tasty. I absolutely love it and the packaging is wonderful. It taste best ice cold from fridge and served over ice. Delicious. To bad it's a limited addition :( wouldn't drink too many though. Don't wanna put on weight.

Aaron
AaronPerth

BLING PRODUCT

I have been drinking the Bling V since it came out I think it taste the best by far but lately I been buying them and they have the green v product inside.. it's been pissing me off as I went to a few stores to try more to see if I can get a true Bling v. I found that the ones labeled with expired date in the 2nd month of next year have the wrong product.. has anyone else had this problem?

Jean
JeanNew South Wales

Very addictive, which I'm not opposed to

Good drink for a boost of energy. Though it is quite addictive, which I don't mind at the moment. I like the blue flavour, though I tend to go for V zero because I drink so many...

This drink is my addiction expecially the Green can Wow,

What can i say about this drink V the green one,,,,??. YIAMMY iam Addictive to it ,i have it every day ,is it good for me???

Rick R
Rick RSydney

The poor cousin of Red Bull

Only drink this stuff if I can't get my hands on a Red Bull. Tastes ok but not my first choice

I love the taste... but V gives me the runs...

I've drank V occasionally on and off for years. It matches perfectly with certain foods. But really, I shouldn't have another can. Simply because it does give me the runs. I find myself spending so much longer in the bathroom after a can of V than any other energy drink. And following them, my energy is completely drained for the rest of the day. For me, the effect of V is to actually disrupt my digestive system and to deplete my energy levels. Does anyone else have this issue?

Read more reviews - page 2