Valco Baby Snap Ultra

Snap Ultra (Tailormade), Snap Ultra (Fabric) (See All)
See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Valco Baby

• Suitable for Running Yes (11) · No (8)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Karina Rowe
Karina Rowe

Fantastic pram with many functions

Absolutely fantastic pram that can be used with ease on terrrain and rocky surfaces. Easily manoeuvring wheels that make turning a breeze. Many accessories to purchase that can make the pram last many years

Purchased at Baby Bunting Physical store for $480.

Safety
MARA
MARASydney, NSW

Perfect

Pram is very convenient, light to carry, easy to fold and unfold, big basket, and good material. This pram is reversible. It suits new born. It was also easy to assemble. I am very satisfied with this product.

Purchased in at Baby Kingdom for $480.

Tammy
TammySouth East Queensland, QLD

Not a pram I would buy again, not terrible but it’s got flaws.

Not comfortable do newborns or young babies as they are always in a bucket position instead of being flat.
Seat is completely removed before folding the pram making it very bulky for storage in the car.
The sun shield is good, the basket is good and the wheels and manoeuvring is easy.

Teneille
Teneille

Good pram overall with some drawbacks

Rim
RimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Light and easy to push good quality

I have had my Valco Ultra for almost 2 years now, it works as it is brand new, very light, easy to push and easy to clean, happy with it but can suggest a few things to improve.
although the pram has some great features, you must take the seat out to fold it and store it, it becomes very hard to fold with the seat attached, always must take the seat out then fold. that is becaue it can be pushed forward and backward, the seat is adjustable so its hard to fold with the seat on.
the seat belt takes ages to buckle and ca be tricky, but not a big deal once you re used to it. other than that it is a great pram, very practical and light, my baby is 2 years old and still love it and sleep in it, fits her perfectly.

Purchased in at Baby Bunting Physical store for $699.

Rose
RoseNew South Wales

Good quality

Pram is Very light weight and easy to use for two kids. There has 1 year warranty. If registering online , 2 years warranty . One thing , it is a little hard when fold out .

Purchased at Baby Bunting for $620.

Valiant B.Valco BabySend a private message

Plenty of room for a growing baby!

We had this Pram for a year now, first bought it when I gave birth last September 2019
It was a great buy, it has plenty of room for your baby to grow, from newborn to toddlerhood.

Pros:
Great money Value.
Great for grocery shopping and other errands.

Cons:
Bulky and not lightweight.
I would not recommend this if your travelling overseas or domestic, though.

Purchased in at Baby Bunting Physical store for $521.55.

Valiant B.Valco BabySend a private message

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Ambarish Nanda
Ambarish NandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good buy!

We bought it for our son. I have had no complains about it yet. Very nice and elegant. IT has enough space for baby to turn around while lying down.

Purchased in .

Hi Ambarish,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review and are glad to know you're enjoying your Snap Ultra :)

Lightweight, attractive & a dream to push

After a lot of research I purchased the Valco Baby Snap Ultra Tailor made in grey marle & I’m in love. The pram is super light weight & a dream to push. The storage basket under the pram is large & easy to access even when the seat is fully reclined. My baby is lying flat in bassinet mode and seems very comfortable. My favourite feature of the pram is the extra large hood with the ventilation panel - With the boot cover on the hood will close completely keeping your little one protected from the sun, rain etc. An all round great pram & fantastic value for money. I additionally purchased the tan leather handle bar covers to protect the handles. Highly recommend.

Purchased in at Baby HQ for $479.

Hi Sophie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're so happy you're enjoying your Snap Ultra and hope your review will help give valuable insight to other parents on the market for a new pram :)

Monique
MoniqueSydney, NSW

This pram is all you need

This pram I love how it converts from a bassinet to a toddler seat all in one. The back rest which can be adjusted is perfect for babies that have reflux as they don’t have to be lying flat. And when the baby gets bigger and wants to look around it’s perfect. The hood has great coverage and air ventilation. Good size basket underneath.

I personally fold the pram up with the bassinet attached. By doing this the pram is very long when folded up but no problem when you have a soccer mum car! To unfold the pram is easy and is a good weight when carrying and lifting.

I do sometimes find the button on the handle hard to push in when folding the pram up but overall very happy!!

Purchased in at Baby Bunting Physical store.

Hi Monique,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We love hearing about parents' experiences and we're so glad you've found the Snap Ultra so easy to use, and so portable!

Pep85
Pep85South East Queensland, QLD

Great Pram

Purchased in for $420.

Tash F.
Tash F.

Great all round pram

Such a great pram. It’s super lightweight compared to most on the market which is a must when lifting in and out the car. It also has a large under basket which is great for nappy bag and groceries. The seat is large so will be comfortable for my big girl when she is older, it lAys down flat so suitable from birth without the need for a seperate bassinet whihc only needs to be stored when not needed when baby is older. adapters can be bought to attach a car capsule whihc was great for us.
The pram also folds down fairly compact so can fit in the boot of most cars. We have a small Mazda CX3 and it fits no problems.
Highly recommend

Purchased in at Baby Bunting Physical store.

Helen SyrrakosGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great pram but can sometimes be difficult to close

This is a good value for money pram. We paid $500 for it and it came with a bassinet. It's reversible too. It's not too heavy so it's easy to pull out of the car, but I sometimes find it hard to close. If I was to recommend a colour, I would go for black. We bought the taupe colour and I noticed that there are water stains where I have spot cleaned it.

Purchased in at Baby-Direct.

Hi Helen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an honest review. We're glad you've gotten good use out of the product and we're sure other parents will appreciate your feedback :)

Helen Syrrakos

I've been using it for 16 months now so I feel I have good experience to draw upon!

Massive safety flaw!

Warning to all parents to be very careful with this pram! I thought I had purchased a lightweight easy to use pram that was safe for my 4 month old daughter. Whilst walking into the shops one afternoon, the pram (which was parent facing) out of no where dropped backwards with my daughter inside!!! Thank goodness she was strapped in as I would hate to think what could have happened to her! This is the second pram I have purchased in 4 months as the first pram (another Valco baby) had another fault with the studs and the cover. Staff at the store said the seat appeared to be faulty as it wasn’t clicking in properly so offered to replace it however after two seperate issues, I have changed to a different brand.

Purchased in at Baby Kingdom for $749.

BelliniB
BelliniBSydney, NSW

Good pram for price

I went and look for a new pram for my new bub after my old pram had been used for 4yrs.
I picked this because it's reversible, great price compared to the similar function ones in the market. Light weight.
However I would prefer if the handle of the pram is adjustable, and if they can include a few accessories when purchasing it would be even better for value.

Purchased in for $479.

Hello.
Great news that you are enjoying your new stroller.
We hope it serves you well for a long time to come.

See all Valco Baby 4 Wheel Snap Series reviews