Valco Baby Snap Ultra

Valco Baby Snap Ultra

nikki_lish

nikki_lishSydney, NSW

Excellent, well priced pram!

Purchased in January 2017 at Baby & Toddler Town for $449.00.

Megan

MeganSydney, NSW

Loved it great pram especially for the price

Love this pram. Lightweight, easy to steer, nice big storage basket at bottom although broken due to me overfilling, fantastic sun and outdoor elements coverage with large expandable hood, pockets in back of seat perfect for phone wallet keys or even a drink bottle, easy fold, child very comfortable even a 4 years old still falls asleep in it. As a mum without a licence this pram has been a godsend it averaged 9km outdoor usage and 4km indoor per week the bus trips and train trips shopping trips car trips nice and compact for holidays. Yes after 4 years the tyres are worn out but it has done its job above and beyond.

Purchased in December 2015 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $359.00.

Lilian K.

Lilian K.Sydney, NSW

Lovely pram

Iam very satisified with this brand and its amazing. Its performance is very fast. My child is comfortable when i put him in the pram. It does the job very very well.

Emma

EmmaPerth, WA

Happy, but a few flaws

Pros: sun shade goes right over, versatile seat come bassinet style which can face both front or back. Nice height for tall people-though when I’m on power walk my feet do kick the bottom of pram. Fair weight not too heavy.

Cons: 5 months now-it’s starting to just feel a bit ‘rickety’ the brake on it-I wouldn’t trust it could be tighter. I’ve already had problems. Screws came out of the sun shade cover, the foot cover elastic is all stretched out and the compartment at the bottom has torn (nope we haven’t overfilled it).

All in all happy enough but for the money you pay, it’s a bit tacky in some areas.

Purchased in November 2018 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $450.00.

Great stroller, but it broke after 20 months

We liked everything about this stroller, except that it broke after 20 months of use - it was out of warranty and we did not get 2 years out of it before sending it to landfill. There is a wire inside the rear axle, which allows control of the brakes, and this wire just snapped putting the brakes on permanently to one side. We are disappointed because we've owned cheaper strollers that have lasted twice as long.

In any case, we did like the way this stroller manoeuvred, the extendable sun shade and reversible seat. The stroller is also at a good height and is light weight. The only thing lacking in this stroller is durability and perhaps it is not as easy to fold up quickly for commuting on a bus or train as some others.

Purchased in October 2017.

simar
simar

Finally managed to contact the company by phone as they did not respond to our online form. They sent a replacement part out without fuss, so we're happy customers again.

Jase.n.teegs

Jase.n.teegsMorayfield

Every mum needs to try this pram

We purchased the baby bunting exclusive navy snap ultra and it is amazing. Lightweight, easy to manoeuvre, easy to assemble and disassemble. Can steer it with one hand while balancing a toddler on your back lol the strap on the base when folded helps with moving it while disassembled and the basket is roomy and easily accessible. Love that the hood can unzip to cover the entire pram providing protection from sun, wind, and giving privacy to Bub. Easy to adjust the seat recline and easy to use buckle. To top it off it is so stylish and affordable priced. Definitely one to check out.

Purchased in November 2018 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $479.00.

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

16-months going strong - love our pram

Purchased in January 2018 at Baby Kingdom Physical store.

Priyanka

PriyankaSydney, NSW

Good price for a good looking pram

Happy to get something under 500 that can be used for newborns as well. Denim material of the tailor made range was good and had good sun block features as well. Not the lightest pram, but easy to fold and happy with the purchase so far

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby Kingdom Physical store.

Shanti Aryal

Shanti Aryal

its perfect

W e bought Valco baby pram its easy to use. not only that easy to carry and easy fit in my car. I can recommend to all my friends this is best product.

Purchased in March 2018.

Mahi Arora

Mahi AroraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy for Mum

This Pram this very easy to use . My baby feels very comfortable in it . This Pram has lots of space . Value for money . Really happy with it and will refer friends also.

Purchased in February 2018 at Baby-Direct for $500.00.

Nicole

NicoleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I love this pram

As an Aunty of 16, I’ve test driven a few prams in my time.
Finaaaaallllly it was me having the baby! Choosing a pram was something I invested a lot of time into. I couldn’t really afford to spend over $1000 but I wanted a pram with all the features.
This one caught my eye and was so affordable. It is amazing to push around and I do not regret my selection at all. I also bought the bassinet attachment to use. My daughter is 11 weeks old and sleeps so well in it.
This pram is so easy to set up and pack down, moves great and has an easy to use brake (even in thongs/flip flops).
The hood is great and I like that you can unzip it for air flow and how it goes all the way down to protect baby rain, hail or shine.
Would definitely recommend.

Purchased in October 2018 for $450.00.

campingwithcubs

campingwithcubsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Loved it! Lightweight & agile

Absolutely loved this pram for my first daughter. It was lightweight, easy to use and agile.
My daughter looked very comfortable and was happy the seat rearward faced as well as forward faced.
It easily fit in the boot of my small Holden Trax and it was very affordable, especially compared to some prams around. The sun shade covers the full pram which was great in summer and I could fit a decent amount of items in the carrier underneath. I would often walk to the shops to do a small shop.
Highly recommend this pram.

Purchased in August 2016 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $469.00.

Marjorie

MarjoriePerth, WA

Good lightweight easy to fold unfold comfy lay flat position to all ages

Great pram so far. Lightweight and easy to fold and unfold, nice big basket for shopping bags. I would just change the design to have adjustable handle and a bit of more comfortable and steady pram base.

Purchased in December 2018 at Baby Bunting.

Taz

TazKarratha

Light weight and easy to use

This pram is so light, easy to manoeuvre, quick to put together and dismantle. I feel very comfortable with our child in the pram. The full coverage pull over is perfect as we live in a hot location and need as much protection from the sun as we can. I highly recommend this pram.

Mary

MarySydney

This pram is lightweight and easy to manoeuvre

Sarah O

Sarah O

Love its functionality and being lightweight. Wished it had a peephole

I love this pram and used a clip-in bassinet for the first five months and then used the normal seat. Its lightweight, easy to use and comfy for both of us. I love the colour of the tailor made in denim and the bucket works for everything I needed to carry - even for a whole day in town. I wish it had a peephole at the top like the Baby Jogger.

Claire

ClaireNORTH FREMANTLE

I really like this handy stroller.

I like this handy trolley very much, easy to move and operate. The body is relatively light, easy to store, go out easy to carry. The quality of the carts is very good, the seats can be adjusted, the practicability is relatively high, the awning is also very just, the baby sits in the inside is very safe, very comfortable.

NikolezeNigelkx

NikolezeNigelkxWarragul

great

This is a pram with reasonable price and excellent quality. It is very easy to use and has many nice little features. The steering is great. When I arrive at my destination, I can easily disassemble into the car and quickly install. I'm happy with my baby carriage purchase. I'll recommend it to you.

PaL

PaL

Great pram.

Really good pram, very easy to handle. Like that it can be changed to face both directions and can be used from birth to toddlerhood. Denim fabric is very durable and rainwater repels from the hood. Is very light to carry. Does need two hands to fold down though which would be my only negative.

Tim

Tim

Great quality

Bub always looks comfy and falls asleep, has many adjustments and extra attachments you can add. Love how the seat is reversible and how it has a big basket but is really light weight for the size and quality and suits Bub from new born to 4 years which is so handy