Valco Baby Snap Ultra

Valco Baby Snap Ultra

Good lightweight easy to fold unfold comfy lay flat position to all ages

Great pram so far. Lightweight and easy to fold and unfold, nice big basket for shopping bags. I would just change the design to have adjustable handle and a bit of more comfortable and steady pram base.

Purchased at Baby Bunting.

OK
Good
Safety
Good
Suitable for RunningNo
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Good
Ease of Packing & Storage

Light weight and easy to use

This pram is so light, easy to manoeuvre, quick to put together and dismantle. I feel very comfortable with our child in the pram. The full coverage pull over is perfect as we live in a hot location and need as much protection from the sun as we can. I highly recommend this pram.

This pram is lightweight and easy to manoeuvre

We've had this pram for our baby since birth (now 19months old), and I loved that you could lay it flat and she could sleep in it as a newborm (and the hood came all the way down for privacy. As she's gotten older, we've had the flexibility of making it rear facing or forward facing and it's so adjustable. The best thing about it is that it's one of the lightest prams that we could find. I get a sore back easily so that was very important to me as I knew I'd be constantly lifting it in and out of the car. It's also really easy to manoeuvre, you can push it one handed, and it also fares very well on uneven terrain e.g. at the park, on bushwalks etc. It also has one of the largest baskets I've seen - I can do heaps of shopping and shove it all underneath. This is a fantastic pram and is well priced and I think has much better features than the more expensive prams out there. I highly recommend it.

Love its functionality and being lightweight. Wished it had a peephole

I love this pram and used a clip-in bassinet for the first five months and then used the normal seat. Its lightweight, easy to use and comfy for both of us. I love the colour of the tailor made in denim and the bucket works for everything I needed to carry - even for a whole day in town. I wish it had a peephole at the top like the Baby Jogger.

I really like this handy stroller.

I like this handy trolley very much, easy to move and operate. The body is relatively light, easy to store, go out easy to carry. The quality of the carts is very good, the seats can be adjusted, the practicability is relatively high, the awning is also very just, the baby sits in the inside is very safe, very comfortable.

great

This is a pram with reasonable price and excellent quality. It is very easy to use and has many nice little features. The steering is great. When I arrive at my destination, I can easily disassemble into the car and quickly install. I'm happy with my baby carriage purchase. I'll recommend it to you.

Great pram.

Really good pram, very easy to handle. Like that it can be changed to face both directions and can be used from birth to toddlerhood. Denim fabric is very durable and rainwater repels from the hood. Is very light to carry. Does need two hands to fold down though which would be my only negative.

Great quality

Bub always looks comfy and falls asleep, has many adjustments and extra attachments you can add. Love how the seat is reversible and how it has a big basket but is really light weight for the size and quality and suits Bub from new born to 4 years which is so handy

Great canopy but poor steering

The canopy pull down is great as it has about four levels you can set it to. My partner and I have had massive steering issues as the pram likes to try and sometimes go its own way. Brakes are really good and lock the pram into place. We also paid a little under most other prams so that was good too

Excellent pram

This pram is easy to manoeuvre on all surfaces we have been on. It’s wheels are larger than my old pram which makes it feel lighter to push.
The hood extends with two additional zips. Unfortunately I can’t get the hood to stay all the way down over the pram seat. It jolts back up a little when I try but still provides a good cover to take away distractions when I need my son to sleep in there.
The seat also lifts out for more compact storage and can be put back on in reverse so bub can face you or the front. I got it for this feature.
Basket underneath is a great size and very strong.
Folding it is easy by pressing in two buttons.
Bub loves it and so do I

Great pram for the price

We started out with a second hand Bugaboo Cameleon 2 and I hated it. It was clunky and hard to use with my tiny hands, so we sold it and purchased a brand new Snap Ultra after a recommendation from a friend.

It's so great. I love how it folds up with the seat in it, or out of it, and it easily fits in my small boot. It's a nice smooth ride for baby, easy to push, the brake is so user friendly and the size and accessibility of the basket underneath is wonderful. No matter what we shove in there on a day to the shops, it always takes it!

We splashed out and bought a tailor made version in denim, it's a lovely material and very durable. Overall a great pram.

Excellent all-rounder

This is a great pram. It folds up compactly, and is light and easy to transport. The wheels are big so that it is easy to go over semi-rough terrain. It looks like a comfortable ride, although the baby does jiggle around a bit.
The rack underneath the pram is really helpful for storing blankets, water bottles, and a nappy change kit.

Amazing pram

This pram is so light and sturdy, it is so easy to manoeuvre! Works well on all surfaces.
Basket is decent size and can surprisingly fit a lot more in it than I originally thought.
The fold is so compact and light to put in and out of the car.
The Hood is by far my FAVOURITE bit, extendable the WHOLE way over the seat!
And absolutely love that it isn’t a bucket seat.

My baby is so comfortable in there and first pram he has fallen asleep in when we were out and out. I have used many many prams (bugaboo, I candy, steelcraft etc) and this is the best!

Love love love

This pram is so easy to use. Walks like a dream. its light by sturdy. Folding is quick and easy. I am always recommending this pram to expecting mums. Has a great choice of colours. As a mum who can’t drive it’s also perfect for public transport. It’s a must!

Light, easy to maneuver. very good value

Pros:
easy to maneuver, it is light, I can lift it without any problems.
It is very tight/hard to fold, unfold in the beginning. but after used few weeks, it is become very easy to fold/unfold
the quality is good for this price. not the best quality, but good enough to use everyday.

Cons: will be a little bumpy when the road surface is not good enough. no suspension system. not super sturdy

Great product

We bought this in May in preparation for the arrival. The little guy arrived a few weeks ago so we've just started using it. Very light, maneuverable, sturdy. Feels safe. Easy to take the basket on and off, also easy to fold up. Aussie company I believe. It was much cheaper than city jogger etc, but every bit as good as far as I can tell.

Fabtastic pram except the springs bend and make hard to put down

I love this pram, it is so light, moves so easily and looks great. However, after 5 weeks it became very hard to put the top bit down to pack away. Valco was very helpful and sent us new springs/seat however they seemed very aware if the issue, apparently you need to pack the pram away on a flat surface which is not always practical! Therefore if they know it's a issue it should be fixed. Also it says its lie flat but it isnt it has a recline it only lays perfectly flat if you get the tailormade or buy thr bassinet

Reasonable

I love the canopy, it covers the pram entirely with 1 of 4 parts of it as a screen, so air can flow more while bub sleeps soundly. It does what it needs to do, no dramas. I just have to store them in the boot in 2 parts as it cannot fit done as 1 part (got a sedan). and plus points on the storage beneath it, heaps to store when we go shopping.

My rating is off by 1 star coz i felt that it was still too chunky when stored in 2 parts in the car, but given the price, you can work around it really.

Amazing Pram!

amazing pram, been through many believe it or not but this one is my favorite so far
Super super super light weight and easy to use. Wish i had it for my first one...
Shade cover works great and is very smooth to push around, Highly reccomend to any mums!

Perfect pram

I love my valco baby snap ultra. It is so easy to fold away and it’s ultra light weight. I love how it’s still affordable yet very stylish. The huge bonnet cover makes it easier for me to keep the sun and wind away from my baby while the boot cover will keep her warm when out in the weather.

I’m buying the snap ultra pram tomorrow and I was wondering what specific bassinet, capsules ect will fit the pram. And what is best suited for a new born baby?
You can use it without a bassinet for a newborn. Just buy a pillowtop to make it more comfy. I have a car seat and the pram, separated. Not sure if yiu can fit a capsule on it.Hi Catherine, thanks for getting in touch :) The Snap Ultra is compatible with the Q Bassinet, Marjorie is correct you don't have to have a bassinet if you choose not to because the seat itself is suitable for a newborn but you do have the option of one should you choose. In terms of capsules, the pram has maxi cosi and britax adaptors available. It also has a multi-adaptor that is suitable for most brands, just need to call the team here or ask in-store to check. If you have any further questions, please call our customer service team on 03 9581 8000

Will the tri mode bassinet with its adaptors fit on the snap ultra? Is the connection the same as the travel system adaptors?
I wouldn't know Rebecca, sorry! I have always used this pram with my newborn without a bassinet because it lays flat. But i the car I have a different braded car seat.

Hi, Just wondering if this is the latest model of the Valco Baby Snap Trend Ultra

Snap Ultra