Valco Baby Snap Ultra

Valco Baby Snap Ultra

• Suitable for Running Yes (60%) · No (40%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

BelliniBSydney, NSW

Good pram for price

I went and look for a new pram for my new bub after my old pram had been used for 4yrs.
I picked this because it's reversible, great price compared to the similar function ones in the market. Light weight.
However I would prefer if the handle of the pram is adjustable, and if they can include a few accessories when purchasing it would be even better for value.

Purchased in June 2019 for $479.00.

Hello.
Great news that you are enjoying your new stroller.
We hope it serves you well for a long time to come.

J.Qld

J.QldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use. Can be rough

So far this pram has served us well. Bub is 14 months and at full stretch when seat is reclined shes almost got the feet hanging over the edge. Easy to set up and pack down. Can be rough for a newborn as there’s no cushions. Easy fix to buy a comforter. Amazing storage which is needed

Purchased in December 2018 at Baby Bunting for $400.00.

Hello.
Just to let you know you are able to purchase Sports wheels, which may add some cushioning to your ride.
Your local baby goods store will be happy to assist you with your purchase, or alternatively jump onto our website at www.valcobaby.com.au

The service is terrible. Regret buying this pram

Purchased in May 2019 at Baby-Direct Physical store for $450.00.

Maree B.

Maree B.

10 months and still working great!!

Have had this for almost 10 months (basically left the hospital when our baby was born). Very sturdy and is wonderful as it transitions as your baby grows.
-can adjust the capsule itself either forwards or backwards as your baby grows. It doesnt affect the comfort ability when in they are in it, especially when on different surfaces bubs is very secure especially if things get bumpy!!

Purchased in January 2019 for $750.00.

ajhorne

ajhorneHunter Region, NSW

Bloody Love my Snap Ultra

Purchased at a baby bunting in Warners Bay, Our Valco pram in Navy came with a boot cover aswell. The perfect pram for a newborn and transitional to suit my now 8 month old. Easy to pop up and pack away. Only downside is its the only thing that sits in my car boot- But wouldnt want any other pram!

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting for $499.00.

K89

K89Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good!

This pram does the job, and is easy to fold down and get into your car. I would recommend this pram , I have never had any issues with it. Three years and still going strong.

Purchased in January 2016.

Bella G.

Bella G.

My feelings after a week of use

Comfortable, with good cross. Immediately I say the steps are still that obstacle for her. Compared to older models, many times better. Easy to use. My feelings after a week of use.

Purchased in October 2019 for $240.00.

nikki_lish

nikki_lishSydney, NSW

Excellent, well priced pram!

Purchased in January 2017 at Baby & Toddler Town for $449.00.

Megan

MeganSydney, NSW

Loved it great pram especially for the price

Love this pram. Lightweight, easy to steer, nice big storage basket at bottom although broken due to me overfilling, fantastic sun and outdoor elements coverage with large expandable hood, pockets in back of seat perfect for phone wallet keys or even a drink bottle, easy fold, child very comfortable even a 4 years old still falls asleep in it. As a mum without a licence this pram has been a godsend it averaged 9km outdoor usage and 4km indoor per week the bus trips and train trips shopping trips car trips nice and compact for holidays. Yes after 4 years the tyres are worn out but it has done its job above and beyond.

Purchased in December 2015 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $359.00.

Lilian K.

Lilian K.Sydney, NSW

Lovely pram

Iam very satisified with this brand and its amazing. Its performance is very fast. My child is comfortable when i put him in the pram. It does the job very very well.

EmmaPerth, WA

Happy, but a few flaws

Pros: sun shade goes right over, versatile seat come bassinet style which can face both front or back. Nice height for tall people-though when I’m on power walk my feet do kick the bottom of pram. Fair weight not too heavy.

Cons: 5 months now-it’s starting to just feel a bit ‘rickety’ the brake on it-I wouldn’t trust it could be tighter. I’ve already had problems. Screws came out of the sun shade cover, the foot cover elastic is all stretched out and the compartment at the bottom has torn (nope we haven’t overfilled it).

All in all happy enough but for the money you pay, it’s a bit tacky in some areas.

Purchased in November 2018 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $450.00.

Hi Emma.
Please contact me on (03) 9581 8034 and I will be happy to assist you in getting your stroller back to looking and feeling 100%.

Great stroller, but it broke after 20 months

We liked everything about this stroller, except that it broke after 20 months of use - it was out of warranty and we did not get 2 years out of it before sending it to landfill. There is a wire inside the rear axle, which allows control of the brakes, and this wire just snapped putting the brakes on permanently to one side. We are disappointed because we've owned cheaper strollers that have lasted twice as long.

In any case, we did like the way this stroller manoeuvred, the extendable sun shade and reversible seat. The stroller is also at a good height and is light weight. The only thing lacking in this stroller is durability and perhaps it is not as easy to fold up quickly for commuting on a bus or train as some others.

Purchased in October 2017.

simar
simar

Finally managed to contact the company by phone as they did not respond to our online form. They sent a replacement part out without fuss, so we're happy customers again.

Jase.n.teegs

Jase.n.teegsMorayfield

Every mum needs to try this pram

We purchased the baby bunting exclusive navy snap ultra and it is amazing. Lightweight, easy to manoeuvre, easy to assemble and disassemble. Can steer it with one hand while balancing a toddler on your back lol the strap on the base when folded helps with moving it while disassembled and the basket is roomy and easily accessible. Love that the hood can unzip to cover the entire pram providing protection from sun, wind, and giving privacy to Bub. Easy to adjust the seat recline and easy to use buckle. To top it off it is so stylish and affordable priced. Definitely one to check out.

Purchased in November 2018 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $479.00.

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

16-months going strong - love our pram

Purchased in January 2018 at Baby Kingdom Physical store.

Priyanka

PriyankaSydney, NSW

Good price for a good looking pram

Happy to get something under 500 that can be used for newborns as well. Denim material of the tailor made range was good and had good sun block features as well. Not the lightest pram, but easy to fold and happy with the purchase so far

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby Kingdom Physical store.

Shanti Aryal

Shanti Aryal

its perfect

W e bought Valco baby pram its easy to use. not only that easy to carry and easy fit in my car. I can recommend to all my friends this is best product.

Purchased in March 2018.

Mahi Arora

Mahi AroraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy for Mum

This Pram this very easy to use . My baby feels very comfortable in it . This Pram has lots of space . Value for money . Really happy with it and will refer friends also.

Purchased in February 2018 at Baby-Direct for $500.00.

Nicole

NicoleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I love this pram

As an Aunty of 16, I’ve test driven a few prams in my time.
Finaaaaallllly it was me having the baby! Choosing a pram was something I invested a lot of time into. I couldn’t really afford to spend over $1000 but I wanted a pram with all the features.
This one caught my eye and was so affordable. It is amazing to push around and I do not regret my selection at all. I also bought the bassinet attachment to use. My daughter is 11 weeks old and sleeps so well in it.
This pram is so easy to set up and pack down, moves great and has an easy to use brake (even in thongs/flip flops).
The hood is great and I like that you can unzip it for air flow and how it goes all the way down to protect baby rain, hail or shine.
Would definitely recommend.

Purchased in October 2018 for $450.00.

campingwithcubs

campingwithcubsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Loved it! Lightweight & agile

Absolutely loved this pram for my first daughter. It was lightweight, easy to use and agile.
My daughter looked very comfortable and was happy the seat rearward faced as well as forward faced.
It easily fit in the boot of my small Holden Trax and it was very affordable, especially compared to some prams around. The sun shade covers the full pram which was great in summer and I could fit a decent amount of items in the carrier underneath. I would often walk to the shops to do a small shop.
Highly recommend this pram.

Purchased in August 2016 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $469.00.

Marjorie

MarjoriePerth, WA

Good lightweight easy to fold unfold comfy lay flat position to all ages

Great pram so far. Lightweight and easy to fold and unfold, nice big basket for shopping bags. I would just change the design to have adjustable handle and a bit of more comfortable and steady pram base.

Purchased in December 2018 at Baby Bunting.

Amitabha J.asked

I am wondering if a Valco baby Snap Ultra seat will convert to a lie flat bassinet for a new born ? From all the reviews that I see the flattest position is a bit inclined and not fully flat like a separate bassinet. Can you please clarify

BelliniB

I lay it flat for bub,it does similar function but not as comfortable as a separate bassinet. It’s gd enough for me, but if u not sure u can go to baby shop to have a look.

Amitabha J.

Thank you Bellini. I think I will pop into a store when they re-open to check it out more

Hi Amitabha,

Thank you for your question, and to BelliniB for weighing is as well.

As stated, it does lay flat, although of course it's not quite the same as a bassinet.

We have a Q bassinet that is compatible with the Snap Ultra available :)

Nina Z

Nina Zasked

I wanted to know what the difference is between the Valcobaby Snap Ultra tailormade and Valcobaby Ultra Trend and the prices please.

Hi Nina,

Thanks for your question :)

With both these models, the seat is removable/reversible and compatible with a bassinet and/or capsule (with the correct adapters). Both fold nicely (compact), even with the seats still inside.

Both these models are available in Charcoal, Grey Marle & Denim and come with puncture proof tyres. Both also have a 4 stage hood, which offers really great UV sun protection for your little one.

The Ultra Trend is a more luxurious pram - it features a one-handed fold, leatherette handles, adjustable handle bar and a slightly different frame.

Regarding price, this is at the retailers discretion, so we advise on doing some research prior to buying.

Emmaasked

We have the snap ultra trend in Denim. Is the fully extendable hood UV protected in the small extendable bit? I want to know if my baby's head is protected from the sun when we extend it fully. Thank you

Hi Emma,

Thanks for your question :)

The expandable hood on our Snap Ultra and Trend Ultra prams comes with UV Protection on the mesh part so your bub will be protected.

We of course recommend to put sunscreen on regardless!

Thank you!