Happy, but a few flaws

Pros: sun shade goes right over, versatile seat come bassinet style which can face both front or back. Nice height for tall people-though when I’m on power walk my feet do kick the bottom of pram. Fair weight not too heavy.

Cons: 5 months now-it’s starting to just feel a bit ‘rickety’ the brake on it-I wouldn’t trust it could be tighter. I’ve already had problems. Screws came out of the sun shade cover, the foot cover elastic is all stretched out and the compartment at the bottom has torn (nope we haven’t overfilled it).

All in all happy enough but for the money you pay, it’s a bit tacky in some areas.

Purchased in November 2018 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $450.00.

Great stroller, but it broke after 20 months

We liked everything about this stroller, except that it broke after 20 months of use - it was out of warranty and we did not get 2 years out of it before sending it to landfill. There is a wire inside the rear axle, which allows control of the brakes, and this wire just snapped putting the brakes on permanently to one side. We are disappointed because we've owned cheaper strollers that have lasted twice as long.

In any case, we did like the way this stroller manoeuvred, the extendable sun shade and reversible seat. The stroller is also at a good height and is light weight. The only thing lacking in this stroller is durability and perhaps it is not as easy to fold up quickly for commuting on a bus or train as some others.

Purchased in October 2017.

Finally managed to contact the company by phone as they did not respond to our online form. They sent a replacement part out without fuss, so we're happy customers again.

Every mum needs to try this pram

We purchased the baby bunting exclusive navy snap ultra and it is amazing. Lightweight, easy to manoeuvre, easy to assemble and disassemble. Can steer it with one hand while balancing a toddler on your back lol the strap on the base when folded helps with moving it while disassembled and the basket is roomy and easily accessible. Love that the hood can unzip to cover the entire pram providing protection from sun, wind, and giving privacy to Bub. Easy to adjust the seat recline and easy to use buckle. To top it off it is so stylish and affordable priced. Definitely one to check out.

Purchased in November 2018 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $479.00.

16-months going strong - love our pram

Extremely satisfied with our purchase. We spent hours and hours choosing this pram and comparing it (in-store) to other models for qualities including 1) back support 2) ease of lifting 3) ease of clicking harness on 4) ease of steering 5) sun shade 6) basket size.

This pram has been used a lot, and we haven't been shy about taking it on uneven surfaces (dirt, rocks) and it hasn't skipped a beat. The seat is easy to adjust, I love that you can have it facing forwards or backwards.

The sun shade is extremely generous, and is so easy to flick back and forward (no levers required). It has a large basket underneath which is easy to access and you can slot in big nappy bags easily.

Although this pram can recline flat, I would recommend buying the newborn bassinet; we used it for the first maybe 3-4 months - it is just comfier for the baby, nice and flat, and no straps in the way.

The pram manoeuvres smoothly, even with one hand. It's a lovely looking pram.

When I see other people with it, I always comment to my husband about what a nice pram it is!

It is a two-piece pram, which means you have to click the seat in place but it's easy. That just means it's not as heavy to lift in your boot.

Two small negatives. 1) When the seat is facing outwards (baby away from you) it is slightly more fiddly to click in and out of place. 2) We bought the leather handlebar covers (which I think you need because I hate the feel of the rubbery stuff that comes as standard). The tan covers look great but they tend to twist around easy - just looks a little askew but otherwise doesn't affect anything.

I LOVE this pram and will look to this brand when we need a double, without hesitation.

Purchased in January 2018 at Baby Kingdom Physical store.

Suitable for RunningYes
Ease of Packing & Storage

Good price for a good looking pram

Happy to get something under 500 that can be used for newborns as well. Denim material of the tailor made range was good and had good sun block features as well. Not the lightest pram, but easy to fold and happy with the purchase so far

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby Kingdom Physical store.

its perfect

W e bought Valco baby pram its easy to use. not only that easy to carry and easy fit in my car. I can recommend to all my friends this is best product.

Purchased in March 2018.

Easy for Mum

This Pram this very easy to use . My baby feels very comfortable in it . This Pram has lots of space . Value for money . Really happy with it and will refer friends also.

Purchased in February 2018 at Baby-Direct for $500.00.

I love this pram

As an Aunty of 16, I’ve test driven a few prams in my time.
Finaaaaallllly it was me having the baby! Choosing a pram was something I invested a lot of time into. I couldn’t really afford to spend over $1000 but I wanted a pram with all the features.
This one caught my eye and was so affordable. It is amazing to push around and I do not regret my selection at all. I also bought the bassinet attachment to use. My daughter is 11 weeks old and sleeps so well in it.
This pram is so easy to set up and pack down, moves great and has an easy to use brake (even in thongs/flip flops).
The hood is great and I like that you can unzip it for air flow and how it goes all the way down to protect baby rain, hail or shine.
Would definitely recommend.

Purchased in October 2018 for $450.00.

Loved it! Lightweight & agile

Absolutely loved this pram for my first daughter. It was lightweight, easy to use and agile.
My daughter looked very comfortable and was happy the seat rearward faced as well as forward faced.
It easily fit in the boot of my small Holden Trax and it was very affordable, especially compared to some prams around. The sun shade covers the full pram which was great in summer and I could fit a decent amount of items in the carrier underneath. I would often walk to the shops to do a small shop.
Highly recommend this pram.

Purchased in August 2016 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $469.00.

Suitable for RunningYes
Ease of Packing & Storage

Good lightweight easy to fold unfold comfy lay flat position to all ages

Great pram so far. Lightweight and easy to fold and unfold, nice big basket for shopping bags. I would just change the design to have adjustable handle and a bit of more comfortable and steady pram base.

Purchased in December 2018 at Baby Bunting.

Ease of Packing & Storage

Light weight and easy to use

This pram is so light, easy to manoeuvre, quick to put together and dismantle. I feel very comfortable with our child in the pram. The full coverage pull over is perfect as we live in a hot location and need as much protection from the sun as we can. I highly recommend this pram.

This pram is lightweight and easy to manoeuvre

We've had this pram for our baby since birth (now 19months old), and I loved that you could lay it flat and she could sleep in it as a newborm (and the hood came all the way down for privacy. As she's gotten older, we've had the flexibility of making it rear facing or forward facing and it's so adjustable. The best thing about it is that it's one of the lightest prams that we could find. I get a sore back easily so that was very important to me as I knew I'd be constantly lifting it in and out of the car. It's also really easy to manoeuvre, you can push it one handed, and it also fares very well on uneven terrain e.g. at the park, on bushwalks etc. It also has one of the largest baskets I've seen - I can do heaps of shopping and shove it all underneath. This is a fantastic pram and is well priced and I think has much better features than the more expensive prams out there. I highly recommend it.

Love its functionality and being lightweight. Wished it had a peephole

I love this pram and used a clip-in bassinet for the first five months and then used the normal seat. Its lightweight, easy to use and comfy for both of us. I love the colour of the tailor made in denim and the bucket works for everything I needed to carry - even for a whole day in town. I wish it had a peephole at the top like the Baby Jogger.

I really like this handy stroller.

I like this handy trolley very much, easy to move and operate. The body is relatively light, easy to store, go out easy to carry. The quality of the carts is very good, the seats can be adjusted, the practicability is relatively high, the awning is also very just, the baby sits in the inside is very safe, very comfortable.

great

This is a pram with reasonable price and excellent quality. It is very easy to use and has many nice little features. The steering is great. When I arrive at my destination, I can easily disassemble into the car and quickly install. I'm happy with my baby carriage purchase. I'll recommend it to you.

Great pram.

Really good pram, very easy to handle. Like that it can be changed to face both directions and can be used from birth to toddlerhood. Denim fabric is very durable and rainwater repels from the hood. Is very light to carry. Does need two hands to fold down though which would be my only negative.

Great quality

Bub always looks comfy and falls asleep, has many adjustments and extra attachments you can add. Love how the seat is reversible and how it has a big basket but is really light weight for the size and quality and suits Bub from new born to 4 years which is so handy

Great canopy but poor steering

The canopy pull down is great as it has about four levels you can set it to. My partner and I have had massive steering issues as the pram likes to try and sometimes go its own way. Brakes are really good and lock the pram into place. We also paid a little under most other prams so that was good too

Excellent pram

This pram is easy to manoeuvre on all surfaces we have been on. It’s wheels are larger than my old pram which makes it feel lighter to push.
The hood extends with two additional zips. Unfortunately I can’t get the hood to stay all the way down over the pram seat. It jolts back up a little when I try but still provides a good cover to take away distractions when I need my son to sleep in there.
The seat also lifts out for more compact storage and can be put back on in reverse so bub can face you or the front. I got it for this feature.
Basket underneath is a great size and very strong.
Folding it is easy by pressing in two buttons.
Bub loves it and so do I

Great pram for the price

We started out with a second hand Bugaboo Cameleon 2 and I hated it. It was clunky and hard to use with my tiny hands, so we sold it and purchased a brand new Snap Ultra after a recommendation from a friend.

It's so great. I love how it folds up with the seat in it, or out of it, and it easily fits in my small boot. It's a nice smooth ride for baby, easy to push, the brake is so user friendly and the size and accessibility of the basket underneath is wonderful. No matter what we shove in there on a day to the shops, it always takes it!

We splashed out and bought a tailor made version in denim, it's a lovely material and very durable. Overall a great pram.