Valco Baby Snap Ultra

Valco Baby Snap Ultra

4.3

• Suitable for Running Yes (9) · No (6)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

RoseNew South Wales

Good quality

Pram is Very light weight and easy to use for two kids. There has 1 year warranty. If registering online , 2 years warranty . One thing , it is a little hard when fold out .

Purchased at Baby Bunting for A$620.00.

Valiant B.Valco Baby

Plenty of room for a growing baby!

We had this Pram for a year now, first bought it when I gave birth last September 2019
It was a great buy, it has plenty of room for your baby to grow, from newborn to toddlerhood.

Pros:
Great money Value.
Great for grocery shopping and other errands.

Cons:
Bulky and not lightweight.
I would not recommend this if your travelling overseas or domestic, though.

Purchased in September 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$521.55.

Ambarish Nanda

Ambarish NandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good buy!

We bought it for our son. I have had no complains about it yet. Very nice and elegant. IT has enough space for baby to turn around while lying down.

Purchased in September 2019.

Hi Ambarish,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review and are glad to know you're enjoying your Snap Ultra :)

Find out how Valco Baby Snap Ultra compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Lightweight, attractive & a dream to push

After a lot of research I purchased the Valco Baby Snap Ultra Tailor made in grey marle & I’m in love. The pram is super light weight & a dream to push. The storage basket under the pram is large & easy to access even when the seat is fully reclined. My baby is lying flat in bassinet mode and seems very comfortable. My favourite feature of the pram is the extra large hood with the ventilation panel - With the boot cover on the hood will close completely keeping your little one protected from the sun, rain etc. An all round great pram & fantastic value for money. I additionally purchased the tan leather handle bar covers to protect the handles. Highly recommend.

Purchased in June 2020 at Baby HQ for A$479.00.

Hi Sophie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're so happy you're enjoying your Snap Ultra and hope your review will help give valuable insight to other parents on the market for a new pram :)

Monique

MoniqueSydney, NSW

This pram is all you need

This pram I love how it converts from a bassinet to a toddler seat all in one. The back rest which can be adjusted is perfect for babies that have reflux as they don’t have to be lying flat. And when the baby gets bigger and wants to look around it’s perfect. The hood has great coverage and air ventilation. Good size basket underneath.

I personally fold the pram up with the bassinet attached. By doing this the pram is very long when folded up but no problem when you have a soccer mum car! To unfold the pram is easy and is a good weight when carrying and lifting.

I do sometimes find the button on the handle hard to push in when folding the pram up but overall very happy!!

Purchased in December 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store.

Hi Monique,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We love hearing about parents' experiences and we're so glad you've found the Snap Ultra so easy to use, and so portable!

Pep85

Pep85South East Queensland, QLD

Great Pram

Purchased in November 2017 for A$420.00.

Tash F.

Tash F.

Great all round pram

Such a great pram. It’s super lightweight compared to most on the market which is a must when lifting in and out the car. It also has a large under basket which is great for nappy bag and groceries. The seat is large so will be comfortable for my big girl when she is older, it lAys down flat so suitable from birth without the need for a seperate bassinet whihc only needs to be stored when not needed when baby is older. adapters can be bought to attach a car capsule whihc was great for us.
The pram also folds down fairly compact so can fit in the boot of most cars. We have a small Mazda CX3 and it fits no problems.
Highly recommend

Purchased in May 2018 at Baby Bunting Physical store.

Helen SyrrakosGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great pram but can sometimes be difficult to close

This is a good value for money pram. We paid $500 for it and it came with a bassinet. It's reversible too. It's not too heavy so it's easy to pull out of the car, but I sometimes find it hard to close. If I was to recommend a colour, I would go for black. We bought the taupe colour and I noticed that there are water stains where I have spot cleaned it.

Purchased in February 2019 at Baby-Direct.

Hi Helen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an honest review. We're glad you've gotten good use out of the product and we're sure other parents will appreciate your feedback :)

Helen Syrrakos

I've been using it for 16 months now so I feel I have good experience to draw upon!

Massive safety flaw!

Warning to all parents to be very careful with this pram! I thought I had purchased a lightweight easy to use pram that was safe for my 4 month old daughter. Whilst walking into the shops one afternoon, the pram (which was parent facing) out of no where dropped backwards with my daughter inside!!! Thank goodness she was strapped in as I would hate to think what could have happened to her! This is the second pram I have purchased in 4 months as the first pram (another Valco baby) had another fault with the studs and the cover. Staff at the store said the seat appeared to be faulty as it wasn’t clicking in properly so offered to replace it however after two seperate issues, I have changed to a different brand.

Purchased in February 2020 at Baby Kingdom for A$749.00.

BelliniB

BelliniBSydney, NSW

Good pram for price

I went and look for a new pram for my new bub after my old pram had been used for 4yrs.
I picked this because it's reversible, great price compared to the similar function ones in the market. Light weight.
However I would prefer if the handle of the pram is adjustable, and if they can include a few accessories when purchasing it would be even better for value.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$479.00.

Hello.
Great news that you are enjoying your new stroller.
We hope it serves you well for a long time to come.

J.Qld

J.QldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use. Can be rough

So far this pram has served us well. Bub is 14 months and at full stretch when seat is reclined shes almost got the feet hanging over the edge. Easy to set up and pack down. Can be rough for a newborn as there’s no cushions. Easy fix to buy a comforter. Amazing storage which is needed

Purchased in December 2018 at Baby Bunting for A$400.00.

Hello.
Just to let you know you are able to purchase Sports wheels, which may add some cushioning to your ride.
Your local baby goods store will be happy to assist you with your purchase, or alternatively jump onto our website at www.valcobaby.com.au

The service is terrible. Regret buying this pram

Purchased in May 2019 at Baby-Direct Physical store for A$450.00.

Maree B.

Maree B.

10 months and still working great!!

Have had this for almost 10 months (basically left the hospital when our baby was born). Very sturdy and is wonderful as it transitions as your baby grows.
-can adjust the capsule itself either forwards or backwards as your baby grows. It doesnt affect the comfort ability when in they are in it, especially when on different surfaces bubs is very secure especially if things get bumpy!!

Purchased in January 2019 for A$750.00.

ajhorne

ajhorneHunter Region, NSW

Bloody Love my Snap Ultra

Purchased at a baby bunting in Warners Bay, Our Valco pram in Navy came with a boot cover aswell. The perfect pram for a newborn and transitional to suit my now 8 month old. Easy to pop up and pack away. Only downside is its the only thing that sits in my car boot- But wouldnt want any other pram!

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$499.00.

K89

K89Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good!

This pram does the job, and is easy to fold down and get into your car. I would recommend this pram , I have never had any issues with it. Three years and still going strong.

Purchased in January 2016.

Bella G.

Bella G.

My feelings after a week of use

Comfortable, with good cross. Immediately I say the steps are still that obstacle for her. Compared to older models, many times better. Easy to use. My feelings after a week of use.

Purchased in October 2019 for A$240.00.

nikki_lish

nikki_lishSydney, NSW

Excellent, well priced pram!

Purchased in January 2017 at Baby & Toddler Town for A$449.00.

Megan

MeganSydney, NSW

Loved it great pram especially for the price

Love this pram. Lightweight, easy to steer, nice big storage basket at bottom although broken due to me overfilling, fantastic sun and outdoor elements coverage with large expandable hood, pockets in back of seat perfect for phone wallet keys or even a drink bottle, easy fold, child very comfortable even a 4 years old still falls asleep in it. As a mum without a licence this pram has been a godsend it averaged 9km outdoor usage and 4km indoor per week the bus trips and train trips shopping trips car trips nice and compact for holidays. Yes after 4 years the tyres are worn out but it has done its job above and beyond.

Purchased in December 2015 at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$359.00.

Lilian K.

Lilian K.Sydney, NSW

Lovely pram

Iam very satisified with this brand and its amazing. Its performance is very fast. My child is comfortable when i put him in the pram. It does the job very very well.

Emma

EmmaPerth, WA

Happy, but a few flaws

Pros: sun shade goes right over, versatile seat come bassinet style which can face both front or back. Nice height for tall people-though when I’m on power walk my feet do kick the bottom of pram. Fair weight not too heavy.

Cons: 5 months now-it’s starting to just feel a bit ‘rickety’ the brake on it-I wouldn’t trust it could be tighter. I’ve already had problems. Screws came out of the sun shade cover, the foot cover elastic is all stretched out and the compartment at the bottom has torn (nope we haven’t overfilled it).

All in all happy enough but for the money you pay, it’s a bit tacky in some areas.

Purchased in November 2018 at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$450.00.

Hi Emma.
Please contact me on (03) 9581 8034 and I will be happy to assist you in getting your stroller back to looking and feeling 100%.

Julie

Julieasked

I have just purchased the Ultra Snap duo Tailormade. I have two Safe n Sound Unity capsules. Do I need to purchase adaptors to fit them to the pram frame? Thanks

Alle

I'm hoping to find this out too although I just need to fit one Britax Unity capsule as have an almost 2yo. I was wondering if the Britax adaptor for the ultra snap single pram also fits the ultra duo if you're just needing to put the one capsule in! Its a shame that there is no quick reference table or something about what you need to fit different capsules to the different Valco prams!

Hi Julie,

Thank you for your question and to Alle as well for commenting.

With the Snap Ultra Duo, you will need to purchase adaptors for your Safe n Sound capsules.

For the Ulta duo, we have the Universal Adaptor A (A9782) & the Universal Adapter B (A9781) - due to the nature of the side by side frame, one adapter is higher than the other, in order to maintain the width of the pram. See picture below for example.

Link here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qo1408kbsdxez8x/1sud_coalblack_bothcapsules.jpg?dl=0

Adaptors can be found here: https://valcobaby.com.au/accessories/products/adaptors/travel-system-adaptor-for-car-capsule/

If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to us via email: info@valiantbrands.com.au

Alle

Thank you! As I only need to fit one capsule with one adaptor does the capsule still need to sit higher than the standard seat for my toddler?

Shaniiaa M.

Shaniiaa M.asked

My front wheel isn't working.. I've checked the breaks and even taken the wheel off and back on again incase something had gotten stuck under there. How can I fix it!?

Rose

The same me. But I take off and do it again . They work well. I think you didn’t do correct way!

Hi Shaniiaa,

Thanks for letting us know and to Rose for your comment!

If you don't mind, can you please send an email to: info@valiantbrands.com.au - one of our team will be happy to help with a solution :)

Ashley G.

Ashley G.asked

Just wondering if the Snap Ultra Trend bassinet can be used on the Snap Ultra Tailormade pram?

Hi Ashley,

Thanks for your question. The Trend Bassinet is not compatible with the Snap Ultra Tailormade.

The Q bassinet, available currently in midnight black is what will fit.

Be sure to reach out with any other questions :)

Regards,