Valco Baby Snap 4

• Suitable for Running Yes (2) · No (4)
  • Safety

Purchased in April 2015.

Amit
AmitSydney, NSW

Light weight amd durable

Had been looking for a pram after my other pram broke...i was looking something compact but yet having space for both bub and storage and happened to have a look at this one....its simply great...its very sterdy yet light weight...movement is just marvelous...plus has extra cover sheets to protest the bub from wind and rain...

Purchased in March 2021 at Baby Care Nursery for $290.00.

Natalie Y.
Natalie Y.Sydney, NSW

I love this pram!

I had this pram as my second pram and we bought it second hand. I have to tell you that hands down the best pram and best customer service. After the sh..ty uppababy cruz v2 that major failure to the frame and their bad customer service rejectedto replace it. We have wasted $1200 just for two monthsof use. So I treat myself with the new Valco baby snap 4, it is light weight, easy to fold and push, enough air flow to the baby. I could not fault this pram as all. This pram has worth every money. I now a big Valco baby fan and will be forever!!

Purchased in December 2020 at Baby Kingdom Physical store for $350.00.

Hi Natalie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review! We're so glad to have you apart of the Valcobaby family <3

Find out how Valco Baby Snap 4 compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Used from birth and still going 3 years later.

We bought this pram in 2016 for our first baby and I recommend it to everyone. It is the perfect light and zippy little pram. We loved how light and compact it is and how it's travel system compatible.

We didn't bother with a bassinet as it lies flat and it was perfect for a reflux bub as you could adjust the incline of the seat so easily.

We felt no reason to downsize as she got older so was perfect through all stages and it's still going well 3 years later such excellent value.

In fact, we loved it so much we are treating ourselves to the snap 4 trend for bub no.2.

Purchased in May 2016 at Baby Kingdom for $300.00.

Hi Melissa,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write your review. We're so glad you've found the Snap 4 so handy and we're sure other parents will appreciate you sharing your thoughts :)

Amit P.
Amit P.Sydney, NSW

Great pram but brakes let it down (and forum seems to point to something similar)

We got this pram and seriously couldn’t fault it until this weekend when the brakes failed to disengage.

Have been using this pram for over 1.5 years now, love the space (both for bub and storage), handling is top notch, flexibility of reversibility.. I mean can't really fault it.. But this weekend, the opinion has changed.. The brake failed to disengage, so now the pram is no good...

Reading thru the forum it seems to be a general consensus.

Well, it had a good life. Would still recommend it, but would also make u think of a back up..

Cheers, ap

Purchased in May 2019 for $500.00.

Hi Amit.
Sorry for the delay in reaching out to you.
Please contact me on (03) 958 18034 to arrange a replacement brake system.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
RachaelPerth, WA

Love it!

Purchased in November 2019 at Baby Bunting.

Hello.
Great to hear you are loving your Valco Baby Snap stroller.

Amy
Amy

Great all-rounder pram/stroller

Purchased in October 2017 at Glenhuntly Baby Carriages.

Hello.
Great to hear you are loving your Valco Baby Snap stroller.
Hope it serves you well for a long time to come.
Also have a look at the Valco Baby Bevi Buddy - great idea for a water bottle.

Ellie1010
Ellie1010

Absolutely Love It!

After 4 years of use - I wouldn’t switch!! My main reason for purchasing this years ago was how light weight it was. 6.2kgs isn’t a task to get in and out of the car! It’s so easy to fold and open. And we could use this from new born stage & my son still fits in it at nearly 4 years old! Had absolutely zero issues with it. You can easily clean/wipe the material, I’ve even taken sections and machine washed to give a more thorough clean. Only desire but not a fault is I wish it had a bit bigger gap to put in the basket and to make ease of getting things out a littler easier. Highly recommend if you want something super light and easy to pop open and fold! Takes only seconds.

Purchased at Baby Bunting.

Mummymoo
MummymooWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

2 kids, years later still going strong

Almost 5 years on use by 2 kids and this pram still going strong. Light and durable so its perfect for small car booth and easy to fold. Highly recommended

Purchased in April 2014.

Sev
SevBrisbane

Valco Baby Snap 4 Trend Tailormade

It is very similar to the popular Valco Baby Snap 4 with some small differences. The fabrics is different, wheels are slightly different, etc. It is quite a lot more expensive than the regular Valco Baby Snap 4, but I managed to find a good deal for it. It is quite light, compact when it is folded and manuevrable. Good quality overall.

Purchased in May 2019 at Baby & Toddler Town for $408.00.

Hello.
Great to hear you are loving your Valco Baby Trend 4 stroller.

Robert
RobertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy

The pram was enjoyable. My wife bought it because it it light weight and easy for her to fold and put in the car... then it stopped folding. Now we’re stuck with a frame that won’t fold and we are in a position where we can either fit the baby or the frame in the car. Not both.

Purchased in January 2019.

Hi Robert.
I am sorry to hear this has happened.
Please contact me on (03) 958 18034 and I will be able to assist you further.

Robbie
RobbieNsw

Awesome pram and good value

Smooth ride feels very light, I transitioned from a 3 wheel stroller with pumped up tires , so it felt a little hard on the bumps at first.
My daughter fitted in snug and it has a great pulley system for either laying her down or sitting right up still being securely fastened with the 5 point harness.
The built in hood is great for sunny/rainy days and the basket/carry compartment underneath is deceivingly big. Really easy to fould down and put in my car and popping it back out is quick and convenient in parking lots and impatient drivers and my child (: overall really great product I have had it for two years now and it still works perfect ... I would definitely recommend

Malin
Malinlausanne

Great in the beginning but bad quality so only enough for 1 child.

We loved the pram in the beginning as it was lightweight easy to manoeuvre and light weight with big wheels. But first thing broke at less than one year. The materials used are not good quality. Now with almost 2 years (one baby) it broke in so many places. screws fell off, one handle cuffs came off and the material broke in 2 different places. It has had a normal use, no extreme use. So all in all, I would have bought another brand if I had known.

Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Malin, sorry this has been your experience. If you would like to call our customer service team on 03 9581 8000 they will try their very best to help you with these issues :)

Brake cable snapped

I was initially very happy with this pram. It’s super lightweight and very easy to fold. Fits in the back of a small car with groceries, with no problems. Today however, I started to hear a clicking sound with the wheels and it turns out the left brake cable had snapped and the wheel is now locked. I’m now deciding whether to replace the brake, or just go with another more reliable pram. Unfortunate, as I had gotten so much use from it, but it’s failed just as I needed it for baby number 2.

Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Jd2, I have replied to your private message as well. Please call our customer service team, they will be able to help you with this right away. Our number is 03 9581 8000.

Jd2
Jd2
B.Smith
B.SmithWellington Point

Can't Fault It!

Bought this pram back in 2015 for my first child. I have used it so much and I honestly cannot fault it's functinality, maneuverability and durability.
I gave it a good scrub last year and it came up near brand new and I am now using it for my second baby.
The low cost purchase price is unbelievable and I am so glad it was recommended to me from a sales member at The Pram Warehouse instead of the more costly Baby Jogger.
All of my friends and family are on the their 2nd, 3rd even 4th prams but mine has well and truly stood the test of time. So so happy with this product!

See all Valco Baby 4 Wheel Snap Series reviews

Rong
Rongasked
Snap 4

Does all snap 4 stroller come with wind cover (between bumper and foot rest)? we saw a display one with it on baby kingdom's store, but all other websites don't. So we are wondering if it is a special offer from BBK or it is a standard package.

c.gell
c.gellasked
Snap 4

Hi I have a valco baby snap trend duo. I have it for 18 months now. There seems to be something wrong with the mechanism of the front wheels. It is very hard to push, won't swivel. It only works well when going straight if the wheels are in the correct position. Is there something to do about this or do the front wheels need to be replaced? If so where do I get them from? Thank you

Daciaasked
Snap 4

Hello! I purchased the valco baby snap ultra and have been using it for 18 months now. the front wheel has become hard a bit stuck, it is fine going straight but when you need to turn the pram it needs a very hard push - this I'm sure is damaging the pram further. Do you have any tips?

Rachael

Have you accidentally locked the front wheel? There is a little mechanism on the front that, when pushed down, locks the wheel to go straight.

Dacia

I wasn't aware of this but no it wasn't locked, I did just pull the wheels out and give everything a wipe down and spray with WD40. Did the trick!

Hi Darcia,

Thanks for your question and to Rachael for your answer.

Glad to hear the WD40 did the trick :)

Feel free to reach us at info@valiantbrands.com.au with any other questions!

Regards,

Convertible Yes
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar and Under-seat Storage