Valco Baby Snap 4

Valco Baby Snap 4

• Suitable for Running Yes (1) · No (3)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Used from birth and still going 3 years later.

We bought this pram in 2016 for our first baby and I recommend it to everyone. It is the perfect light and zippy little pram. We loved how light and compact it is and how it's travel system compatible.

We didn't bother with a bassinet as it lies flat and it was perfect for a reflux bub as you could adjust the incline of the seat so easily.

We felt no reason to downsize as she got older so was perfect through all stages and it's still going well 3 years later such excellent value.

In fact, we loved it so much we are treating ourselves to the snap 4 trend for bub no.2.

Purchased in May 2016 at Baby Kingdom for A$300.00.

Hi Melissa,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write your review. We're so glad you've found the Snap 4 so handy and we're sure other parents will appreciate you sharing your thoughts :)

Amit P.

Amit P.Sydney, NSW

Great pram but brakes let it down (and forum seems to point to something similar)

We got this pram and seriously couldn’t fault it until this weekend when the brakes failed to disengage.

Have been using this pram for over 1.5 years now, love the space (both for bub and storage), handling is top notch, flexibility of reversibility.. I mean can't really fault it.. But this weekend, the opinion has changed.. The brake failed to disengage, so now the pram is no good...

Reading thru the forum it seems to be a general consensus.

Well, it had a good life. Would still recommend it, but would also make u think of a back up..

Cheers, ap

Purchased in May 2019 for A$500.00.

Hi Amit.
Sorry for the delay in reaching out to you.
Please contact me on (03) 958 18034 to arrange a replacement brake system.

RachaelPerth, WA

Love it!

Purchased in November 2019 at Baby Bunting.

Hello.
Great to hear you are loving your Valco Baby Snap stroller.

Amy

Amy

Great all-rounder pram/stroller

Purchased in October 2017 at Glenhuntly Baby Carriages.

Suitable for RunningYes

Hello.
Great to hear you are loving your Valco Baby Snap stroller.
Hope it serves you well for a long time to come.
Also have a look at the Valco Baby Bevi Buddy - great idea for a water bottle.

Ellie1010

Ellie1010

Absolutely Love It!

After 4 years of use - I wouldn’t switch!! My main reason for purchasing this years ago was how light weight it was. 6.2kgs isn’t a task to get in and out of the car! It’s so easy to fold and open. And we could use this from new born stage & my son still fits in it at nearly 4 years old! Had absolutely zero issues with it. You can easily clean/wipe the material, I’ve even taken sections and machine washed to give a more thorough clean. Only desire but not a fault is I wish it had a bit bigger gap to put in the basket and to make ease of getting things out a littler easier. Highly recommend if you want something super light and easy to pop open and fold! Takes only seconds.

Purchased at Baby Bunting.

Mummymoo

MummymooWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

2 kids, years later still going strong

Almost 5 years on use by 2 kids and this pram still going strong. Light and durable so its perfect for small car booth and easy to fold. Highly recommended

Purchased in April 2014.

Sev

SevBrisbane

Valco Baby Snap 4 Trend Tailormade

It is very similar to the popular Valco Baby Snap 4 with some small differences. The fabrics is different, wheels are slightly different, etc. It is quite a lot more expensive than the regular Valco Baby Snap 4, but I managed to find a good deal for it. It is quite light, compact when it is folded and manuevrable. Good quality overall.

Purchased in May 2019 at Baby & Toddler Town for A$408.00.

Hello.
Great to hear you are loving your Valco Baby Trend 4 stroller.

Robert

RobertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy

The pram was enjoyable. My wife bought it because it it light weight and easy for her to fold and put in the car... then it stopped folding. Now we’re stuck with a frame that won’t fold and we are in a position where we can either fit the baby or the frame in the car. Not both.

Purchased in January 2019.

Hi Robert.
I am sorry to hear this has happened.
Please contact me on (03) 958 18034 and I will be able to assist you further.

Robbie

RobbieNsw

Awesome pram and good value

Smooth ride feels very light, I transitioned from a 3 wheel stroller with pumped up tires , so it felt a little hard on the bumps at first.
My daughter fitted in snug and it has a great pulley system for either laying her down or sitting right up still being securely fastened with the 5 point harness.
The built in hood is great for sunny/rainy days and the basket/carry compartment underneath is deceivingly big. Really easy to fould down and put in my car and popping it back out is quick and convenient in parking lots and impatient drivers and my child (: overall really great product I have had it for two years now and it still works perfect ... I would definitely recommend

Malin

Malinlausanne

Great in the beginning but bad quality so only enough for 1 child.

We loved the pram in the beginning as it was lightweight easy to manoeuvre and light weight with big wheels. But first thing broke at less than one year. The materials used are not good quality. Now with almost 2 years (one baby) it broke in so many places. screws fell off, one handle cuffs came off and the material broke in 2 different places. It has had a normal use, no extreme use. So all in all, I would have bought another brand if I had known.

Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Malin, sorry this has been your experience. If you would like to call our customer service team on 03 9581 8000 they will try their very best to help you with these issues :)

Brake cable snapped

I was initially very happy with this pram. It’s super lightweight and very easy to fold. Fits in the back of a small car with groceries, with no problems. Today however, I started to hear a clicking sound with the wheels and it turns out the left brake cable had snapped and the wheel is now locked. I’m now deciding whether to replace the brake, or just go with another more reliable pram. Unfortunate, as I had gotten so much use from it, but it’s failed just as I needed it for baby number 2.

Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Jd2, I have replied to your private message as well. Please call our customer service team, they will be able to help you with this right away. Our number is 03 9581 8000.

Jd2
Jd2
B.Smith

B.SmithWellington Point

Can't Fault It!

Bought this pram back in 2015 for my first child. I have used it so much and I honestly cannot fault it's functinality, maneuverability and durability.
I gave it a good scrub last year and it came up near brand new and I am now using it for my second baby.
The low cost purchase price is unbelievable and I am so glad it was recommended to me from a sales member at The Pram Warehouse instead of the more costly Baby Jogger.
All of my friends and family are on the their 2nd, 3rd even 4th prams but mine has well and truly stood the test of time. So so happy with this product!

angelina

angelinaPerth

Fantastic

It is a very good product. However it is quite unbalanced, leaning toward more toward the back which can be dangerous for the kid when they try to climb on top of the stroller.
I tried using it in the city and for shopping, very nimble, able to turn on the spot and fits in most buses and trains.
Good little handy thing to have especially when it rains

Juz

JuzSydney

Great pram!

We bought the Snap 4 tailormade in blue denim. Its been an excellent purchase. Really glad we got this pram. We wanted something light but not too filmsy. And not too expensive either. At 6.6kg this pram fit the bill. We haven't had any issues with it and been using it for a year now.

Jasmin.M.

Jasmin.M.Melbourne

Better then expected

We went with this pram for two reason, it was a good price and it folded up into a good compact size to fit into my very small car boot, but I’ve been really happy with it as a overall. It’s easy to maneuver around, it’s very light to lift once folder and it’s been easy to clean to! I love the carry basket underneath and it can be reclined to and Angle for bubs comfort.

Brake Cabke Alsi Snappes

Excellent pram to use but have had problems. Brake cable snapped on one side and have had a wheel replaced due to faulty bearings.
The pram is just out of warranty. For the price the pram should be far better quality. We bought a $49 stroller in Bangkok which has had more use and less problems.
Will not buy Valco again.

Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Mark, I am so sorry this has been your experience. Can you please call our customer service team, they will be able to assist you with this over the phone. Our phone number is 03 9581 8000

Sylviat

SylviatSydney, NSW

Good basic pram

This pram is light, easy to fold and i can maneuver with one hand even with my baby and all baby stuff on the pram. We love this pram alot but not my baby. He was insecure and prefer to be able to see me when he is on the pram.

Siva

SivaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Valco snap- Brakes

Amazing compelling customer experience . I reported the brakes have snapped, within a week they organise a new one without a question. Apart from that it is a very good pram.light weight and quality product for the price
100% I recommend to buy stuffs from valcobaby

Thanks valcobaby
SIVAKUMAR

sjs

sjssydney

love it compacts also

this is extremely easy to maneuver around i love the fact that it doesn't have those cheap plastic wheels and they have the pump ones, all these prams these day with those cheap wheel and still costing a fortune. It is very easy to unfold and carry very compact for my small car! love the quality and build so happy i got this pram.

Lak

LakMelbourne

Light weight

We are using valco baby snap4 baby pram. It is very light weight pram. Easy to carry when boarding into trams or buses. Breaking system is very easy even when busy condition.
Very comfortable for babies during their sleep.
Can carry by closing it with one hand without any difficulty.

Daciaasked

Hello! I purchased the valco baby snap ultra and have been using it for 18 months now. the front wheel has become hard a bit stuck, it is fine going straight but when you need to turn the pram it needs a very hard push - this I'm sure is damaging the pram further. Do you have any tips?

Rachael

Have you accidentally locked the front wheel? There is a little mechanism on the front that, when pushed down, locks the wheel to go straight.

Dacia

I wasn't aware of this but no it wasn't locked, I did just pull the wheels out and give everything a wipe down and spray with WD40. Did the trick!

Hi Darcia,

Thanks for your question and to Rachael for your answer.

Glad to hear the WD40 did the trick :)

Feel free to reach us at info@valiantbrands.com.au with any other questions!

Maki S.

Maki S.asked

Hi. Where can I purchase replacement bumper bar for Valco snap 4? Thanks.

Hi Maki,

Thanks for reaching out.

Feel free to contact our support team at: info@valiantbrands.com.au - we'll be happy to help provide a replacement bar.

Jacinta S.

Jacinta S.asked

Hi,
I was we have a Valco Snap 4 and due to budget restrictions are looking at buying some second hand accessories.
Will any of the bassinets from other Valco prams fit on the Snap 4? If so would you be able to provide which ones?
Will any of the toddler seat (i.e. Runabout Joey Seat) fit on the Snap 4?

Hi Jacinta,

Thank you for your question.

For a variety of reasons, bassinets and other add-on accessories are made to fit a specific model range.

The bassinet compatible with the Snap 4 is the Snap Internal Bassinet (N9202).

There are no toddler seat options for the Snap 4. However, we have a range of ride-on options available that might suit your needs and are compatible with your pram. To see more, please visit: www.ride-ons.com.au

For any other questions, feel free to reach out to us at: info@valiantrbands.com.au - we'll be happy to help :)

Get an answer from our members and Valco Baby representatives

Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar