Valco Baby Snap 4

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Valco Baby

• Suitable for Running Yes (3) · No (7)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Strong stroller

We bought one stroller then after more research we purchased another. Weight and strength were considered. An additional seat was also purchased to cater for our three grandkids. Customer service was great.

Review collected in partnership with Valco Baby

Comfortable ride both for the bub and the mum!

Been using it for the last 2 1/2 years without any issues. Been a very good companion for my LO through suburban terrain and also over grass and sand. Would have loved a cup holder with it and hope they consider that for future design!

Purchased in at Baby Mode for $398.

TAMARA
TAMARA

Love this pram

I own 2 of these and purchased the second one because I loved it. The best features are 1. Lightweight and easy to fold, easy to steer 2. Excellent hood coverage providing complete shade for baby 3. Backrest is easily adjustable (with one hand) for sleeping flat 4. Storage basket fits a lot of stuff
In a newer model the footrest can be adjusted which is great. It has lasted through overseas flights and years of daily use. Great value for money.

Great Pram for any parent

This pram is very easy to fold as well as unfold for all new parents, light weight and high handle to support parents back in stead of bending over.
The added slip cover i brought from the Valco Baby brand for cold weather keeps my baby warm and protected from the elements.

Leah
LeahWestern Australia

Very hard to manoeuvre

We bought this to use with a capsule. It has always been difficult to manoeuvre and I have to use two hands just to steer. With a larger child it’s just about impossible to turn a corner. If I’ve reversed a little I then have to go to the front and kick the front wheels around in order to start pushing. I wish I’d never bought it.

Chloe Ashton
Chloe AshtonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great pram for a great price!

This pram converts from lay down to toddler seat all in one. No need to have an added seat in storage for growing needs. Adjustable when Bub is in pram. Easily foldable.

Purchased in at Baby Bunting Physical store for $550.

Sokuntheary Lim
Sokuntheary LimSydney, NSW

Great pram

Valiant B.Valco BabySend a private message

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Amit
AmitSydney, NSW

Light weight amd durable

Had been looking for a pram after my other pram broke...i was looking something compact but yet having space for both bub and storage and happened to have a look at this one....its simply great...its very sterdy yet light weight...movement is just marvelous...plus has extra cover sheets to protest the bub from wind and rain...

Purchased in at Baby Care Nursery for $290.

Hi Amit,

We really appreciate you taking the time to review our Snap 4. So happy to hear it's been a welcome addition to your family :)

Natalie Y.
Natalie Y.Sydney, NSW

I love this pram!

I had this pram as my second pram and we bought it second hand. I have to tell you that hands down the best pram and best customer service. After the sh..ty uppababy cruz v2 that major failure to the frame and their bad customer service rejectedto replace it. We have wasted $1200 just for two monthsof use. So I treat myself with the new Valco baby snap 4, it is light weight, easy to fold and push, enough air flow to the baby. I could not fault this pram as all. This pram has worth every money. I now a big Valco baby fan and will be forever!!

Purchased in at Baby Kingdom Physical store for $350.

Hi Natalie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review! We're so glad to have you apart of the Valcobaby family <3

Find out how Valco Baby Snap 4 compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Used from birth and still going 3 years later.

We bought this pram in 2016 for our first baby and I recommend it to everyone. It is the perfect light and zippy little pram. We loved how light and compact it is and how it's travel system compatible.

We didn't bother with a bassinet as it lies flat and it was perfect for a reflux bub as you could adjust the incline of the seat so easily.

We felt no reason to downsize as she got older so was perfect through all stages and it's still going well 3 years later such excellent value.

In fact, we loved it so much we are treating ourselves to the snap 4 trend for bub no.2.

Purchased in at Baby Kingdom for $300.

Hi Melissa,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write your review. We're so glad you've found the Snap 4 so handy and we're sure other parents will appreciate you sharing your thoughts :)

Amit P.
Amit P.Sydney, NSW

Great pram but brakes let it down (and forum seems to point to something similar)

We got this pram and seriously couldn’t fault it until this weekend when the brakes failed to disengage.

Have been using this pram for over 1.5 years now, love the space (both for bub and storage), handling is top notch, flexibility of reversibility.. I mean can't really fault it.. But this weekend, the opinion has changed.. The brake failed to disengage, so now the pram is no good...

Reading thru the forum it seems to be a general consensus.

Well, it had a good life. Would still recommend it, but would also make u think of a back up..

Cheers, ap

Purchased in for $500.

Hi Amit.
Sorry for the delay in reaching out to you.
Please contact me on (03) 958 18034 to arrange a replacement brake system.

Rachael
RachaelPerth, WA

Love it!

Purchased in at Baby Bunting.

Hello.
Great to hear you are loving your Valco Baby Snap stroller.
Hope it serves you well for a long time to come.

Amy
Amy

Great all-rounder pram/stroller

Purchased in at Glenhuntly Baby Carriages.

Hello.
Great to hear you are loving your Valco Baby Snap stroller.
Hope it serves you well for a long time to come.
Also have a look at the Valco Baby Bevi Buddy - great idea for a water bottle.

Ellie1010
Ellie1010

Absolutely Love It!

After 4 years of use - I wouldn’t switch!! My main reason for purchasing this years ago was how light weight it was. 6.2kgs isn’t a task to get in and out of the car! It’s so easy to fold and open. And we could use this from new born stage & my son still fits in it at nearly 4 years old! Had absolutely zero issues with it. You can easily clean/wipe the material, I’ve even taken sections and machine washed to give a more thorough clean. Only desire but not a fault is I wish it had a bit bigger gap to put in the basket and to make ease of getting things out a littler easier. Highly recommend if you want something super light and easy to pop open and fold! Takes only seconds.

Purchased at Baby Bunting.

Mummymoo
MummymooWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

2 kids, years later still going strong

Almost 5 years on use by 2 kids and this pram still going strong. Light and durable so its perfect for small car booth and easy to fold. Highly recommended

See all Valco Baby 4 Wheel Snap Series reviews