Vans Australia

Physical store, Online store (See All)
Listing monitored by Vans Australia

1.7

Jimmy
JimmyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor quality

Shoes very fragile and break early on.
When asking in store about warranty manager starts attack you and say you are using the shoes wrong.

Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

Poor quality shoes that don’t last

Purchased their new Ultimatewaffle shoe in September for a casual occasional shoe. Wore it 2-3 times a week so 30-40 in total as a smart casual shoe. After this limited use the waffle fabric separated/tore on the top front of the shoe. Raised it with customer service but was fobbed off that this was fair wear and tear. So $180 shoes should only last 30-40 wears….very poor quality materials in that case. Have been a long term customer but after this will never buy Vans again.

Cwj
CwjPerth, WA

Great shoes, great store.

I have purchased Vans multiple times and never had any issues. These are great simple, comfy, quality and cost effective shoes that look great. The Perth store at DFO is great with friendly service.

Disappointed
Disappointed Far North Queensland, QLD

What a waste of money!

I purchased a pair of ‘old school’ shoes for my 12 yr old on 6th January. There are two tears in the canvas at the toe of both shoes, after only 6 months of wear. When I returned these to my retailer with my proof of purchase, Vans concluded that this was fair wear. This is completely unacceptable and I will ensure every person in my contactable reach will know what poor quality this company produces. Vans, you are a disappointment. After spending $129.95 on footwear, I would expect more than 6 months worth of wear. How disgraceful. What happened to customer good-will. No one I know will ever be caught by this over-priced, sub-standard product again.

Jordanhobart

Vans Shoes are tomorrow’s imminent Landfill

Hey Jordan,
We are more than happy to see what we can do for you as this definitely sounds frustrating, I'm so sorry again to hear about your experience and we hope to chat via email!
- Ellie

Lee
LeeSydney, NSW

Pool quality sneakers and Pool services

Bought pair of ERA from Homebush shop, faulty after wearing three weeks in the office only. Staff/manager told me nothing they can do because the way I am wearing cause the faulty. Don't believe this reason at all.

Samuel
SamuelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Revived the wrong size and also haven’t received my refund

I receive my order only to see that the shoes were the wrong size so I did a return on the shoes hoping to get my refund a week later (maybe 2) however it has been 4 weeks with no update on my return and no refund! I’ve written emails to customer care and with screenshots of my receipt and unfortunately have not received one single email back nor my refund!!!!

Sizing Very large

Old Skool sneakers - Vans sent the wrong size

Purchased a pair of Vans sneakers for my adult son size 9. Sent the wrong size which is a size 5. Vans wont have it, told me I ordered a size 5. I have now read other review where this has happened to other people. Now I am out of pocket for delivery of the sneakers and now the return cost as well. Vans are just not worth the headache you get in trying to deal with them when things go wrong. Whilst I like their shoes I will just not be buying from them again. Too many other options our there where you will not get ripped off.

Claire D.Vans AustraliaSend a private message
Claire D.Vans AustraliaSend a private message

Not to worry, I will be able to help you. Let me look into this and I'll send through an email with further instructions.

- Aoife

Ingrid
Ingrid

Terrible service

I bought a hat and other things for Xmas for my daughter they left security tag on the hat. I emailed them straight away, took them 2 days to reply to email , finally got response saying I have to send it back, I still want the hat, the so called customer care basically said I have to send it back to get security tag off and they were ment to send me a email and a control return form today to send it back and I had to make a special trip into the post office to send it back.. just called them after waiting 3 hr and still no email and they have all gone home and cant do anything till Monday maybe. . Worst customer service Ive ever had. wont be using them again

tERRY
tERRYCentral West, NSW

Incorrect size sent out - Old School sneakers

Nosey
Nosey

Love my shoes

Bought my first pair of Vans recently. They are sooooo cool. Probably the most comfy shoe I’ve ever worn and I’m the envy of my friends. They cost a bit...but I Iove them.

Sue M
Sue MSydney, NSW

Great range

Items well set out
Very friendly and helpful staff
Discussed all options with us
No size available but they delivered to our home free of charge from another store - all organised by our sales consultant
Great range and colours
Could possibly have more clothing items

SKD123
SKD123Sydney, NSW

Bondi Junction store - so so bad

- Got a jumper online
- Jumper arrived with a hole in the middle of it
- Bondi Junction staff said they would order me one in and would call me in 3-5 days
- 7 days, no call so I call and a guy says he'll check and call me back, no call
- I call again on the 9th day, he'll check and call me back, no call
- I go into the store after 14 days and they say the jumper they ordered had been sold and could not be provided..
- I ask for a rebate to keep the holey jumper so I can have it fixed, $16 discount was offered on an $80 jumper, lol
- Asked to speak to a manager, the guy in the store rang his manager and blamed them on only offering $16
Such poor poor service.

George
GeorgeSydney, NSW

Deceptive website design

The website obscures the authority to leave box on certain computers (which is checked by default) - and the continue box does not require you to scroll down to make it visible. The company will use that as an excuse if there are any problems with orders, deliveries or returns. They are very quick to brush off the responsibility onto others. Not so groovy about keeping customers it seems.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Scott Verney
Scott VerneySouth East Queensland, QLD

No half sizes in Australia

This company in 2019 still refuses to get half sizes in Australia, take a risk with TrashBay and see if you get scammed or not. There have been 3 to 4 shoes I could not buy in the last 2 years alone as am a 9.5US.