1.8

Samuel

SamuelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Revived the wrong size and also haven’t received my refund

I receive my order only to see that the shoes were the wrong size so I did a return on the shoes hoping to get my refund a week later (maybe 2) however it has been 4 weeks with no update on my return and no refund! I’ve written emails to customer care and with screenshots of my receipt and unfortunately have not received one single email back nor my refund!!!!

Sizing Very large
Customer ExperienceVans Australia

Old Skool sneakers - Vans sent the wrong size

Purchased a pair of Vans sneakers for my adult son size 9. Sent the wrong size which is a size 5. Vans wont have it, told me I ordered a size 5. I have now read other review where this has happened to other people. Now I am out of pocket for delivery of the sneakers and now the return cost as well. Vans are just not worth the headache you get in trying to deal with them when things go wrong. Whilst I like their shoes I will just not be buying from them again. Too many other options our there where you will not get ripped off.

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Claire D.Vans Australia
Claire D.Vans Australia

Not to worry, I will be able to help you. Let me look into this and I'll send through an email with further instructions.

- Aoife

Terrible service

I bought a hat and other things for Xmas for my daughter they left security tag on the hat. I emailed them straight away, took them 2 days to reply to email , finally got response saying I have to send it back, I still want the hat, the so called customer care basically said I have to send it back to get security tag off and they were ment to send me a email and a control return form today to send it back and I had to make a special trip into the post office to send it back.. just called them after waiting 3 hr and still no email and they have all gone home and cant do anything till Monday maybe. . Worst customer service Ive ever had. wont be using them again

Footwear Shops & Brands

Sizing Very small
Nosey

Nosey

Love my shoes

Bought my first pair of Vans recently. They are sooooo cool. Probably the most comfy shoe I’ve ever worn and I’m the envy of my friends. They cost a bit...but I Iove them.

Sue M

Sue MSydney, NSW

Great range

Items well set out
Very friendly and helpful staff
Discussed all options with us
No size available but they delivered to our home free of charge from another store - all organised by our sales consultant
Great range and colours
Could possibly have more clothing items

Store LocationFashion spree orange grove
SKD123

SKD123Sydney, NSW

Bondi Junction store - so so bad

- Got a jumper online
- Jumper arrived with a hole in the middle of it
- Bondi Junction staff said they would order me one in and would call me in 3-5 days
- 7 days, no call so I call and a guy says he'll check and call me back, no call
- I call again on the 9th day, he'll check and call me back, no call
- I go into the store after 14 days and they say the jumper they ordered had been sold and could not be provided..
- I ask for a rebate to keep the holey jumper so I can have it fixed, $16 discount was offered on an $80 jumper, lol
- Asked to speak to a manager, the guy in the store rang his manager and blamed them on only offering $16
Such poor poor service.

Store LocationBondi Junction
George

GeorgeSydney, NSW

Deceptive website design

The website obscures the authority to leave box on certain computers (which is checked by default) - and the continue box does not require you to scroll down to make it visible. The company will use that as an excuse if there are any problems with orders, deliveries or returns. They are very quick to brush off the responsibility onto others. Not so groovy about keeping customers it seems.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Scott Verney

Scott VerneySouth East Queensland, QLD

No half sizes in Australia

This company in 2019 still refuses to get half sizes in Australia, take a risk with TrashBay and see if you get scammed or not. There have been 3 to 4 shoes I could not buy in the last 2 years alone as am a 9.5US.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Vans Australia compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Dave F

Dave FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Over rated over priced poor quality

I'm on my second pair of old skool after returning the first pair for being to tight around the little toe on the left shoe now second pair has the same problem on the right shoe. These shoes are poor quality for what you pay and with little to no quality controll in place. Will never buy or recommend this product again. Much better brands around without the price tag and poor quality that Vans have.

Manky

MankySydney, NSW

Very poor service all round. Very unhappy.

Day AFTER shoes were paid for, I was informed that they were out of stock. On those grounds I tried to cancel whole order immediately (IE: within an hour of receiving the notification) but now I'm stuck having paid the postage for the rest of the order (which I wouldn't have bought without the shoes). Not happy. Then, the customer service was crappy: 'customer support' person claims she tried to call me but was calling the wrong number - never checked the number attached to my account. Very poor all round. Won't be buying Vans again in the foreseeable future & will be warning friends about my experience.

Amanda

Amanda

Total waste of money

I bought a pair of Vans skate board shoes in November for my son. Within 8 weeks there were large holes in both soles. He only wore them to school. The only reason I have given them 2 stars is that their customer service is good. I e-mailed customer service with photos they just said wear and tear. These shoes had a $150 retail price they are definitely very over priced and very poor quality.