Listing monitored by Vast Interior

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (2) · Not as advertised (0)

Schani W.
Schani W.

Great range of Furniture

very good quality products (furniture) and very helpful and pleasant staff.... great choice too. Would recommend as they have a wide range

Robert
RobertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality products and service

Love our new dining table. There were plenty of tables to choose from at a good price. Service was excellent. Delivered same day we ordered when they didn't have to.

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Poor Quality Leather Dining Chairs

Purchased 10 Leather chairs in conjunction with a large dining table, all the chairs have since cracked and appear to to be of poor quality at least 4 of the chairs have not have been sat on more than 3 - 4 times. When I originally purchased these chairs I was informed they were real Leather since returning to the store and speaking to a shop assistance I have been informed they not real Leather and are bonded Leather seems I have been conned? Which I advised you sold them to me as Leather, showed absolutely no interest then proceeds to walk off without any care, great customer service.

Steve

Would be nice to get a response from
Vast

Long
LongSydney, NSW

Product is nothing like what was on display

Find out how Vast Interior compares to other Furniture Shops

Very good customer service!

I got all the information I needed and was patiently attended to. The store is very spacious, well lit and easy to navigate.

Hey Demie,

Melissa
MelissaCarrara

Great Service, Value for money!

Went to our local store and picked our products out, then called to make our purchase later in the week. We received fast and friendly service and were offered a further discount even after we had already commited to the price. Very happy!

Vast F.Vast Interior

Amazing! Glad to hear you had such an amazing experience.

great decor

bought on line response was quick and only took 2 days and on my door step excellent and wrapped up great no breakage

Vast F.Vast Interior

Hey Bel, thank you for the review :)

Reg.
Reg.AU

Good, unique furniture! Don't decorate all your home just with Vast though!

Vast F.Vast Interior

Thank you for such a detailed review. We have taken your feedback on board and aim to provide 5 stars service moving forward.

Great Quality, Great Products

The purchase was done online. Service was great. It was easy to set up, great size and good quality, solid.

Vast F.Vast Interior

Hey Sally, thank you for the review, we are ecstatic to hear everything went well.

Incredible Furniture!

I absolutely adore products from Vast. Their items are beautiful and I love that almost everything has a story behind it! I can’t wait to purchase my own Vast Dining Table!

Vast F.Vast Interior

Hey Mel, thank you for the review :)

Andrew
Andrew

Outstanding in every aspect of service and products

Vast F.Vast Interior

Thank you very much for your review Andrew. It is great to hear you had a fantastic experience with Shane and you are enjoying the Wooden Drawer Chest. Thanks again.

Friendly & so helpful

Went into the gepps X store & had amazing service from staff member Mel. She helped me look at numerous tv units, all which I loved.. she really understood the style I was looking for. Will be back to purchase

Vast F.Vast Interior

Thank you so much for your review Cate. We are so pleased to hear you had a great experience in-store with Mel. We look forward to seeing you back soon.

Love everything VAST

I have been a customer of VAST for many years. I really don't shop anywhere else. The Quality of the pieces are exceptional and the staff are always very friendly. My home is a mini VAST.

Vast F.Vast Interior

Thank you for your review Donna. We really appreciate your feedback.

Timber Dining Table and Chairs

We purchased a beautiful teak dining table and timber chairs with rattan backs a couple of years ago from Vast Interiors at their West End store and have been extremely happy with both the product and service at the time of sale. The timber is very good quality and the detailing of the furniture is excellent. It still looks as new as the day we bought it! The staff were very friendly and helpful when we were making our selection. We would highly recommend using Vast Interior and I regularly visit their stores as I just love their products.

Vast F.Vast Interior

Hi Racehlle, Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear you love your teak dining table and timber chairs. We look forward to seeing you again soon at our Vast Furniture and Homewares Fortitude Valley store. Thanks again, Vast.

Vast Online happiness

I have been a fan and a Vast interior lover for years especially the one at Springwood where I can sit in their coffee shop and take time perusing all my intended buys around me.

Vast F.Vast Interior

HI Jules, Thank you for your review, it's great you have been able to take the time enjoying a coffee and perusing our furniture and homewares. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Kind regards, Vast Furniture & Homewares.

RachelleM
RachelleMasked
Vast Interior

I would like you to take my Facebook photo off this review as I didn't really want to use my Facebook account. I only use my Facebook account for my personal friends. Can you please let me know if you can do this?

Greg Fitzpatrick
Greg Fitzpatrickasked
Vast Interior

I was told the Kelly chairs that I had purchased was a bad batch. Seems to me that bad has been going on for several years. How's many of us have got the bad batch???

Chrisc40
Chrisc40

I bought the lounge suite...it's a great product but the service when I did have a issue was extremely poor. I waited almost 5 months to have it repaired as I apparently lived outside of the zone that they would pick up from. I did tell them when I bought it where I lived and was never told this small detail! I also received no paper work in relation to the warranty etc and when I phoned and asked to be kept in the loop about what they were doing about my issue I was constantly chasing them up. I was trying to be reasonable but in the end I was not polite at all. That said it is now fixed and I'm happy with the result but the after sale service is disgusting!

Cranky Pants

Yes, unfortunately it seems that the bad batch was an immense batch, as we are not alone in our situation. The Port Macquarie Vast Interior store is still as unhelpful as ever. We dropped 1 of our 8 chairs in for the manager to look at and are still trying to get it back. Our phone calls usually go unreturned and the manager is never available. My husband spoke to the head franchiser who said the Brisbane stores have been offering to replace the chairs with leather chairs for $50 each, but no such offer was made to us. Interestingly, the Coffs Harbour store has new owners, and they won't stock the Kelly chairs because they have had nothing but people returning them since they took over the store.
So not only do we have vinyl chairs that are supposed to be leather, but we only have 7 of them and all they do is drop red particles over the floor, and they look absolutely terrible.
Vast Interior is a disgrace, and they certainly won't be getting any more of our business!

Cranky Pants

Greg, I would like to tell you that we had some success with Fair Trading but we didn't. All they said was that it was basically our word against the retailer's and that if we wanted to we could lodge a complaint with the Tribunal, which we will do. Our problem is at we both work full time and have a young family and it is hard to find the time and energy to pursue the matter. I guess that is what the retailers rely on!

Artepasked
Vast Interior

We bought 4 red leather chairs from Vast in Noosa, in 2010, the leather is peeling off now and when I complained to Vast about this, they said they would reupholster the chairs for me at a reduced rate, which comes down to me paying an additional $80 per chair! If possible I would like to come in contact with the people who wrote about the same thing in Port Macquarie.

Hi, I know this is a bit late -Aug 2013, but taking Vast Kawana to court this Friday over same issue. Seems all their stores do the same

Hi Greg,
Good luck coming Friday! You are taking a big step, which will hopefully not only help you, but also prevent similar unfair things happen to future customers. Something for Choice or/and Four Corners?
Petra.

Thank you Petra, The case was again deferred by Vast-second time. Will now be going on 1st May. I did get to explain to the court all the complaints in Product Review and
the Magistrate argued that I could have compiled them myself. If you could possibly send your experience it would be very helpful. gjmckenziesmith@hotmail.com

Get an answer from our members and Vast Interior representatives

Compare both Vast Interior
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Miscellaneous and OutdoorBedroom, Dining, Living, Miscellaneous and Outdoor
Compare both Vast Interior