Vaya

2,687 reviews
Paul C.

Paul C.Darling Downs, QLD

Perfect

Network all good,data limits awesome,will need to test when traveling out west,so far so good .wiil change partners fone over when plan runs out with other carrier.competitions an added bonus

Well done VAYA. *****

My network coverage is excellent and my data speeds are sufficiently fast. Vaya is efficient and all aspects are trouble free. I've given many friends and relatives the good news.

Kym Raverty

Kym RavertyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service. Hoping to put a full package together for all the family

No all good thanks. Things like dropouts don’t happen. Speeds are
Fast

We have NBN coming to our neighbourhood so hoping this does not cause us problems of any sort. Thank you

Plan Cost per MonthA$19.00

Anissa T.

Anissa T.Hunter Region, NSW

Love Vaya - rewarding loyalty

Network coverage is excellent and they keep rewarding me for my loyalty by increasing my monthly data allowance at no extra cost to my plan. LOVE YOU VAYA! Best phone company EVER!

Included Data per Month8 GB

Reliable, amazing, great deals!! Thanks Vaya!

Fast reliable service, with no drop outs, free unlimited data during Covid19 and now a free upgrade with more data for same price. Thanks for all this Vaya, greatly appreciated.

Plan Cost per MonthA$35.00

wonderful service and unbeatable value

Included Data per Month18 GB
Angel

AngelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I Love VAYA

Have had no problems with Vaya.
Very occasional dropouts but that is more to do with my location.
Download speeds are fine and extra data offers are great (though I am not a big data user)

Clairissa

ClairissaCentral, SA

Perfect!

Great service, perfect price. Have been a customer over 12 years and never any problems. Very good coverage. Excellent speed and never fails. Service is of great efficiency and pleasant staff.

Plan Cost per MonthA$14.00
gstoyone

gstoyoneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great service

Been with Vaya now 6 years and great service. Good value for money, understanding customer service and the free upgrades are fantastic, wished other companies would do that with out asking for it. Thanks Vaya

jessb414

jessb414Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good value!

Vaya is a great, inexpensive option if you’re in a city location. I’ve been with them for years and have referred many family/friends. The reception in rural areas isn’t great but I’ve found that only Telstra offers this service!

C Ando

C AndoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unbelievable, everybody keeps asking me who? Gotta be in it to win it. Thanks Vaya

Always reliable, coverage wherever I go. Fantastic deals and AAA customer friendly service. I wish I joined earlier, but I’ll never turn back while Vaya look after me and keeps my life stress free.

Plan Cost per MonthA$36.00
Included Data per Month50 GB

Reliable and good value for money.

Good all round coverage and fast internet! They also review their plans periodically and add extra data to your plan automatically at no extra charge. They also gave unlimited data during covid with no extra hassles.

L V H

L V HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is perfect!

The network coverage is very reliable. Seldom, if ever, experience dropouts. And I Have never had a problem with the network.

Yes! Data download speeds are sufficiently fast.

Vasa is the best network I have ever used and likely to stay with it for a long time.

Anton

AntonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I’m Impressed!

Swapping over to Vaya has been my best telco decision. Vaya offer extraordinary value. I have friends who are paying two to three times more per month and they receive less overall value. It is impossible for me to say anything negative about Vaya, they tick all the boxes. Simply brilliant!

Included Data per Month8 GB

This is perfect for my life

I Never experienced dropouts, speeds sufficiently fast.
My data is sufficiently good for my life. .Great value I highly recommend for anybody want to keek a good plan,I never had any problem

review123

review123

A Generous Mobile Phone SIM Provider

I brought my own phone and ported existing number to the 'party' with Vaya and haven't looked back. Pretty good coverage and have never had a drop out in two years. Excellent provider.

LJA

LJAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing company!!

Coverage in metro areas is no problem. Didn’t have it once in the middle of the bush, but didn’t expect to. Never had a problem with download speeds. Value for money with Vaya is an understatement. Absolutely the best financial move my hubby and I ever made was switching to Vaya.
Thanks Vaya for your free extra data during COVID19 and for you generally being great guys.
Highly recommend.

Great provider

Fantastic plans.....very affordable.....love everything about Vaya
Lots of data and sms and call provisions.....and doesn't break the bank each month. I use this service on and off during the year and it never fails to please. Thank you

David B.

David B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Yay vaya

Why would I go for expensive fixed line NBN when I can get faster Vaya home wifi for much less money? It’s mobile so I can take my modem anywhere, even on holidays. Great reception in the Kimberleys last year. And they reward loyalty! How’s that!! No dropouts, and 20-140 Mbps depending on time of day. I don’t need faster than that. Yaay Vaya!!

Plan Cost per MonthA$44.00
Included Data per Month80 GB

Loyal Customer

Cheapest plan I've found. It's a reliable network. Vaya has also increased my internet plan three or four times since I've been with them without any prompts. They provided unlimited usage during Covid isolation. I couldn't be happier.

Calvin W.

Calvin W.asked

I had a jeenee account with 3 phones. 2 of those phones were not allowed excess data charges. I didn't ask to be changed to vaya and i certainly did not turn this feature back on. So these excess charges should not be turned back on for these 2 phones. $22 for 18gb i don't want to pay 1 cent more than that... Can we get a work around for this, or do i need to contact the ombudsman to sort this out. And don't say $40 per gb over if i turn it off.... Don't let my data go over, is it that hard to do

James D.

James D.asked

Why are my texts showing Avaya serial number

sv0rt3xasked

Does Vaya allow forwarding SMS to email? When I go overseas I would sometimes need to do online banking, and certain transactions need to be confirmed by code sent via SMS. I understand that roaming is no longer available to new customers, so if it can forward SMS to email I don't see any issues with switching to Vaya.

Ky Tay
Ky Tay

I forward work SMS to my work email regularly. I dont know if this works overseas, but it works for me in Brisbane.

sv0rt3x

Thanks for the reply. Can you receive the SMS in your email when you have your phone switched off? If you can't then it must have been forwarded by the phone, not the carrier. So it won't work overseas...

Get an answer from our members and Vaya representatives

Other Mobile Phone Service Providers