Listing monitored by Vaya

SIMB
SIMBCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Cheap and cheerful.

I live in the country and have been a customer for a few years. I rely on my phone to provide on-call technical support for banks and have a backup phone with one of the major telcos.

I have never had any issues with Vaya and the cost is vastly cheaper than the ‘other’ telco. Always get billed what I expect and my data allowance seems to have increased beyond what I expected. Coverage and data speeds are good. The only time I’ve had to deal with customer service was for a replacement SIM which arrived in a couple of days.

I’ve recommended them to my friends and family and they all share the same experience. Well done Vaya!

Alphonse L.
Alphonse L.Western District, VIC

Extremely slow reactivation; poor plan offers

Foolish
Foolish

Typical Telco, just a middle man that blames the network

Been with Vaya for a little while, as usual things are good when they are good, but anything technical they just blame the network, in this case optus. Havent received calls for days. You would think, if they know of the outage they would tell customers, but they just hide and hope you wont know. Happy to take your money every month though. They perpetually say optus outage, but look at optus site, it says no outage. This company is just getting worse. Definitely looking to change.

• Incentivised Review No
Darren
DarrenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

MMS delayed by 10-24hrs or not delivered at all

Sending/receiving MMS messages are either delayed by 10-24 hrs or not delivered at all. This is a network issues as I have done a factory reset of phone and tried an old phone with no resolution.

Cheap, but scam-enablers

They dont offer any support to stop scam and spam attacks. I routinely receive multiple spam calls a day (say up to 10), with non-verified phone numbers. These should be blocked at source and not enabled by the service provider.

George K.
George K.South East Queensland, QLD

Good but ...

Everything is good when you get connected and while connected. No issues. However when you request to disconnect that's when their true colours come out. Fees keep debiting to your account a couple of months after leaving and they make excuses after excuse as to why. Never again.

Marie
MarieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The best mobile phone plan, with excellent service

Have been a customer for years and will be forever. Very reliable 24/7. Will highly recommend and have recommended to all my friends. Proud to be customer. Thank you again.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Vaya are such a helpful company

I was without power for 9 days recently, after the Melbourne storms took a neighbour's tree out, and my power with it. I was struggling with my phone usage, and charging (naturally), among other things, and so upped my monthly mobile plan by 3 GB, to see how much more I would keep needing until power came back. At this stage, I had no idea I would be without power for so many days, and a few days later, emailed Vaya and asked could they suggest anything else. They did - immediately offering me another 3 GB -- without charge.
I was ecstatic, and thanked them profusely.
A very happy solution to a messy 9 days in my life.

Joe
JoeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Voted No1 in the World Vaya Mobile

Excellent value for money as i have been with them since 2018 and every year on anniversary they add more data without increasing the cost. Well done to Vaya and other networks don't even come near them.
Thank you and i look to continuing with Vaya
Keep up the great work

Find out how Vaya compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Love all about it. Never had any issues and I kept getting upgrades for no extra cost!!

Reliability is good. No frequent dropouts even in remote spots. Download speeds are also sufficiently fast. Am happy overall with the network, especially for this price. Thank you thank you.

amaysimVayaSend a private message

Very happy with the service. Long time customer.

I am very happy with the service provided and the really inexpensive rates. I was well supported all through Covid pandemic. Thank you Vaya for the excellent service and for replying to my email messages. Very happy customer.

Chris Fostiropoulos
Chris FostiropoulosGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Been with Vaya for some time now and have no complaints. The longer I remain a customer of Vaya the better my benefits get. Happy customer! Would highly recommend Vaya.

Never had an issue

Never had an issue and they have upgraded my plan about 4 times with no extra charge. Value for money why would you go with anyone else. Great coverage fast downloads what more could you ask for.

MikkaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great reliable service

Download speeds are great for me. I've never had and difficulty in downloading all the content or apps I want. I've been using Zoom a lot recently and that works very well. Also, the dropouts are extremely rare.

Mikka

I'm genuinely very happy with your service. If I have issues, I either go online or call one of your representatives and the problem is usually fixed on the spot or close to it. If I weren't happy I'd find another supplier.

More than five years journey with you. I'm glad to connect to the world wide with you.

Sometimes I turn off my mobile phone WiFi to download videos much more faster with Vaya network.
The phone and network coverage are very reliable.
Monthly fees are unbelievably reasonable.
VAYA you are amazingly good.