Listing monitored by Vaya

Rich
RichSydney, NSW

Best value service!

Very happy with the competitive pricing and service. I am here for good. Why pay big money elsewhere when I can get the same thing at Vaya.Thanks Vaya! Neo complaints.

Why would you use anyone else?

I'm absolutely thrilled with Vaya. Ever since becoming a customer I have received multiple data bonuses just for being with them. The Accounts Team was extremely helpful and professional when I needed them. Why would you use anyone else?

Vaya is freaking amazing.

Fantastic service--customer support goes above and beyond. Unbeatable value. Good, reliable network, and can't complain about the download speeds. Love love love. I can't understand why more people aren't using Vaya.

Allison
AllisonSydney, NSW

Thank you for all the free extra data!

I’m happy with internet speeds and extra data given as my area is in lockdown is a happy surprise. Only issue can’t be on zoom on laptop and take a mobile call at the same time. Other than that, very happy customer.

Ljcook
LjcookGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it! Wouldn’t change back for anything.

I switched to Vaya a year ago after being fed up with the big names and it was the best decision I made. I’ve had absolutely no issues and on top of that they give you freebies. If I had to pick at one thing, it took me a couple of tries to understand the app but now I get it it’s easy!

Local Reception

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Ebony W.
Ebony W.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely amazing

Coverage is amazing, honestly can’t complain about it at all. Speed ect I cannot complain about either. A lot happier being with vaya then other previous network providers. Thankyou for such an amazing experience

Janey S
Janey SPerth, WA

I LOVE VAYA!!!!!!

Switched to VAYA recently after experiencing continual call dropouts & ongoing poor call quality which my previous provider claimed was due to my location. All issues resolved now. Thank you VAYA - I’m soooo happy!!!

Irene
IreneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very good service

I'm very pleased with Vaya. My mobile service has been above my explanations. I would recommend it to anyone who is enquiring about a mobile company. I have not experienced any problems with the time i started with Vaya.

Col B.
Col B.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely excellent value

One of my sons suggested I switch to Vaya and it has been the best thing I've done........my personal mobile phone is through Vaya............I always have connectivity and the price is so far below other providers, there is no contest.

Just excellent.

1 year with mobile data for internet and another year on vaya after switching from telstra. So mad at myself for not switching sooner. So simple to use and they have given me more bonus data than telstra ever has

Data speeds are consistent with optus. You will have to investing in a good wireless modem as they don't supply thrm. But that's probably true about any provider. Easy to but good cheap brand for under $150.

THANKYOU FOR UPPING MY DATA

I Have been happy with VAYA but today i got an email saying my data limit is going up from 18 gb to 24 gb without asking ... so one big thankyou to VAYA :)!!!!

Carmen
CarmenSydney

Love the birthday bonus. Made me smile.

This is just what I need for my usage. It's simple to understand, billing is seamless and I get good coverage all the time. Love the bonuses and it among the best value compared to competitors.

Local Reception
Ron R
Ron RMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great coverage

Great value, and an Australian based company. Have recommended to friends. Never fails to deliver. Good coverage. Simple to join and simple to organise any upgrades or changes. Very competative.

amaysimVaya

Forget about the. Rest Vayas the best !

Very reliable very efficient
No dropouts ever
All our family use Vaya
We all love them

I highly recommend them to all
Who are looking for a positive change
Great service no worries !

Melanie
MelanieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing service and product

Vaya are brilliant and I have never had an issue with them at all - I have been a customer for about 6 years and their service is outstanding. I only wish my home internet provider was half as good! Data plans have been upgraded 3 or 4 times as well, at no extra cost. Excellent! Still don't understand why so many people are on expensive plans....?

Read more reviews - page 2

Alana R.
Alana R.asked

The card I use to pay for my phone plan had expired I updated the details but have not recieved the data yet and it has been about 3 days what do I do to get it now?

Mark H.
Mark H.asked

do you have a prepay mobile plan that allows overseas calls from Australia

Steve
Steve

Hi Mark,
yes we did, up to $300 per month. However the plan was originally with Jeenee Mobile before Vaya took them over and they had to keep the plan as a condition of the takeover. I don't know if Vaya include international calls in their own plans.
I switched to Aldi Family plan, which has unlimited international calls to 1 countries for.

Hi Mark,

Oh, we only offer Postpaid mobile plans.
You may want to try amaysim for prepaid plans that include international calls and SMS.

Brisbanelions
Brisbanelionsasked

I’m looking at buying an Apple series 6 watch I’m a Vaya user does Vaya support apple watches

Jed M.
Jed M.

amaysimVaya

Hi Brisbanelions - if we do support eSIM in the future, you guys will be the first to know.

Get an answer from our members and Vaya representatives

CategoryMobile Phone Service Providers