Vaya
3.6 from 2,339 reviews

4.8 (1,300)
  • Plan Type
    • Post-Paid Sim Only (693)
    • Pre-Paid Sim Only (425)
    • Post-Paid with Phone (82)
    4.6 (1,177)
  • Local Reception
    4.6 (1,190)
    4.6 (1,144)

Perfect

I can’t say anything bad about vaya. My phone coverage has been going great and the support has been fantastic. The internet speed has been fine. It would be great if the unlimited data continued.

Fiona

FionaSydney, NSW

The best in the market for years, cant replaced it with any others

network coverage is excellent in common suburbs and still stronger than others' when I travel to country side.
data speeds are as good as nbn wifi.
the package price is very friendly

Plan Cost per Month$18.00
Included Data per Month5 GB

Per Fect. Mobile

Well that's how I find my experience with Vaya. Everything is easy. I don't have to hassle Vaya because it all works smoothly. If you have ever used another supplier you will know what I mean. Has always been reliable and I can't complain. Thank you Vaya. Kevin (over 3 years experience)

Included Data per Month4.5 GB

Elizabeth Crothers

Elizabeth CrothersWimmera, VIC

VAYA is FANTASTIC

I can always rely on Vaya. I have never had one problem with this company. When my usual NBN fails which is often lately Vaya has come to the rescue every time. It is amazing & I would recommend it to everyone.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

You are doing everything right so far

I am very happy with the network Network is good have not experience many drop outs. I am very happy with the service so far and have been with you for quite awhile. And will be starting with you in the near future.

Included Data per Month18 GB
Gino D R

Gino D RWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Unlimited Phone/SMS and now data...

Just want to give VAYA a big thumbs up, for the excellent service they provide, and now I have unlimited data for the rest of the month, couldn't come at a better time as my home internet has crapped itself...
THANKYOU VAYA

Plan Cost per Month$14.00
Included Data per Month3 GB

I really really appreciate the unlimited data gifted for these 2 months, to support connection with family and friends through this virus period. Thank you! And, I really appreciate your customer service, friendly and efficient, when I've had call to use it. Stay well!

Best provider ever

Cheap price for a top quality service.
They offered 2 months unlimited data for free during COVID-19 period to stay connect with family and friends.
Coverage very good and download speed sufficiently fast.
Just amazing

Ali

AliSydney, NSW

Unlimited data has slowed everything down unreasonably

The network coverage has slowed unbelievably since Vaya decided to unilaterally introduce unlimited data during the Covid-19 crisis. I really would much rather have my old access speeds back and less data! It's very frustrating. Being a low-budget, off-shore operation they don't have anyway of reaching them except via the online form on their website. So you can complain but nobody responds. The services used to be great if you want a simple plan with no fuss. As soon as there's a problem there's no effective way to communicate with someone to fix it.

Plan TypePost-Paid with Phone

Lily

LilyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing

Vaya sim plans are not only cheap but they have great Optus 4g coverage in Australia.
Customer service has greatly improved throughout the years and giving unlimited data at a time like this is so deeply appreciated.

Liza S.

Liza S.Perth, WA

Great plan for kids

No drop outs, great reception, very cheap plan and you can chat with someone from Vaya if you have a problem and will get back to you very quickly. Overall 5 star

Generous unlimited data

Thank you so much Vaya for the very generous offer of unlimited data for these two months. The extra data has been so very gratefully received in these most difficult of times. Bravo Frank

Plan Cost per Month$22.00
Dean

DeanPerth, WA

Unlimited data

Giving me unlimited data during these difficult times, It has helped me out immensely in my job. And the speed of the connection has been quick and reliable. Thanks heaps.

Included Data per Month18 GB
Felice

FeliceSydney Surrounds, NSW

Loving Vaya

My data speeds are fast and my network coverage is reliable. I do not experience dropouts. I would also like to thank Vaya for my unlimited data over this difficult period during March and April. Terrific!

Free unlimited data in response to covid19

Cheap plan, no fuss, and I've been offered free unlimited data for two months in a row due to covid-19. Plus, I don't need to do anything to receive it - they just won't charge me for my excess. Thanks Vaya!

Plan Cost per Month$18.00
Included Data per Month1 GB

Anne

AnneDarling Downs, QLD

Fantastic service

Vaya is great value for money. I live in a regional centre and the network coverage is really good. I rarely use the customer service because there is nothing to complain about!

Ldg

LdgAlice Springs, NT

The best mobile service

So cheap and yet I get everything I need and much more! Very reliable and always have good offers. Very happy with everything and will recommend to family and friends.

Katriona

Katriona

Cheap AND great service

Most affordable mobile plans I've found (still, after years!). Network coverage is great. AND the customer service is actually wonderful. Very prompt, helpful and friendly. Vaya have offered unlimited data to customers for the past 2 months due to the pandemic chaos and that has been gratefully received! Good on you Vaya.

Unlimited data offer - thanks Vaya

A simple thank you for your offer of unlimited data two mths in a row now. Really appreciated in this unprecedented time we are living through. Been with Vaya for years and will definitely stay. Thanks again.

Plan Cost per Month$36.00
Ezra G

Ezra GPerth, WA

Reliable and affordable

Been with Vaya for years, no drop outs, no issues.
It's also been the cheapest plan I've come across for as long as I've been using a mobile (22 years). Will not be looking elsewhere.
Thanks team keep going strong!

Included Data per Month8 GB

Calvin W.

Calvin W.asked

I had a jeenee account with 3 phones. 2 of those phones were not allowed excess data charges. I didn't ask to be changed to vaya and i certainly did not turn this feature back on. So these excess charges should not be turned back on for these 2 phones. $22 for 18gb i don't want to pay 1 cent more than that... Can we get a work around for this, or do i need to contact the ombudsman to sort this out. And don't say $40 per gb over if i turn it off.... Don't let my data go over, is it that hard to do

James D.

James D.asked

Why are my texts showing Avaya serial number

sv0rt3xasked

Does Vaya allow forwarding SMS to email? When I go overseas I would sometimes need to do online banking, and certain transactions need to be confirmed by code sent via SMS. I understand that roaming is no longer available to new customers, so if it can forward SMS to email I don't see any issues with switching to Vaya.

Ky Tay
Ky Tay

I forward work SMS to my work email regularly. I dont know if this works overseas, but it works for me in Brisbane.

sv0rt3x

Thanks for the reply. Can you receive the SMS in your email when you have your phone switched off? If you can't then it must have been forwarded by the phone, not the carrier. So it won't work overseas...

Get an answer from our members and Vaya representatives

Other Mobile Phone Service Providers