VeeTel

VeeTel

Brand Manager for VeeTel? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Adequate Speeds Yes (0) · No (1)
Kenya
Kenya

CRIMINALS! Stay away!!

They charge for services you didn’t agree to by signing you up to their NBN without your permission. They then lie about it. When asked to provide evidence via a record of the conversation, they don’t respond. Their contact Centre staff are beyond RUDE. Whilst on the phone to a very rude staff member I could even hear another operator getting stuck into someone else on a call. I honestly don’t know how this company is still in business. Please someone shut them down!

Criminals

These people are simply criminals. They have been sending me bills for 4 months and i rang them many times to tell them that I have never subscribed to their services and this is a mistake. I requested the account to be suspended and that the issue is investigated. However they kept sending me bills and never suspended the account. I am now up to the 4Ith month with over $200 in bills for a service that I don't have. This should have been sorted out in the first month I called , moreso as this is very suspicious but they did nothing more, the bill is going up every month. As a minimum they should have suspended the account and investigate the matter. I am engaging a lawyer to deal with this issue. Very unprofessional. Stay away from them.

Worst Customer Service Ever !

They disconnected our service out of blue, but failed to provide a new modem for nbn. It was a nightmare for days. I would wait for hours on hold and nothing would be sorted- they would promise to call back and never did. Finally, yesterday Emily was so rude on the phone-I still cannot believe it. I was actually told "did you really expect someone to call you and reply to your email-what do you want from us" in an aggressive way. I'm still shaken from this experience.
Stay away! This place won't stay in business for much longer as they would rather keep their rude staff then their customers.

Kitty
KittyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Jorge! Best customer service

Pic123
Pic123Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No good

We have experienced nothing but issues from the day we signed up. I'm calling these guys all the time to attended to issues. Btw our internet is still not working as of today. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else, horrible experience. Wish I was wise enough to go to a reliable and professional provider. Going to need therapy after dealing with veetel.

Jose
JoseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

keep getting charged after cancelling

Used their TV streaming service for a month and then cancelled. 3 months later I received a bill for the 3 months that had passed plus a late payment fee. Told them that I cancelled but they only cancelled from the time I called to ask about the bill, so they said I would have to pay even though I did not use the service as I thought it was cancelled. Tried to speak to a manager over a 2 week period and throughout the whole time they were busy "trying to fix the server". It's impossible to speak to anyone that can actually help.
The bill they have provided me is also just for the late payment fee, not for the $76 as they never sent me any bills during the 3 months. They keep doing this and seem to get away with it, Avoid them if you can!

Connection TypeISP Cable

I wish I could score 0 DON'T BOTHER

Worst customer service and terrible. Service. No internet connection for 3 weeks numerous calls promised it would be fixed. Don't waste time or money.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Richard
RichardSydney

The worst customer service ever

They forget to close my account and now they asks me to pay $ 300,
after contacting customer service there is no trace and treat me as a liar !!!

Connection TypeADSL
krys
krys

DO NOT give them account number

I been customer with Veetel,but connection wasn't good at all so ring them and closed account with them at 10/11/2017, and mail back their modem....until now they charge my account...Yes..I ring them at 16.01 and person [name removed] told me, thats he will close my account and will credit me with $14.60...whats the LIAR...until now they charge my account...I will lodge complain at TIO for sure...Please people run from VEETEL

Connection Typezero

SemiDzo
SemiDzoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay Away-The Worse Service Ever.

There is honestly not even 1 good thing to say about Veetel. Connection drops our weekly, we live in the heart of Gold Coast as we are classified a rural and according to their staff, this is normal for 'rural areas'.
You will get harassed via email and sms to say that your bill is overdue, despite you have at least a week to pay. Than on the day when the bill is due, you will get another message to say that they have now charged you a $15 late fee.
Customer service is non existent, and they will yell at their customers, happened at least 4 times in 7 months.

Steve
Steve

AVOID IF YOU CAN!

Set-up could be all right but if you need any assistance or when time for disconnection comes, GOOD LUCK !
Customer service. What's that?

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Absolutely appalling customer service.
Rang to enquire about my ADSL service. Was on hold for 35 min and to be told he couldn't help me.
So he said he'll get someone to call me back the next day.
Surprise surprise after 5 days no call.
So I decided to call back. 50 min and I went from being number 6 to be answered to 4.
Absolutely disgusted.
Bye bye veetel and I'm even prepared to pay you the $99 cancellation fee....

Do not even waste your time or money with this mediocre company!!!

Leeches

Technical support

Have adsl... internet dropped off for a day so rang for support. Although polite, the receptionist said a technician would call back soon. After one and a half hours later with no response I called back. Lady said you just have to wait. This is not acceptable, terrible customer service. If you are thinking of signing up with them, don't. Shop around, they don't deserve our business. They're happy to take our money but not happy to support us when things go wrong. I will NOT be considering them for the NBN!!!!

iamagirl69