Vehicle Auctions Australia

2.7

SCAM - DO NOT GO NEAR THEM

Danielle

DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best purchase I have ever made

Never ever would i have ever thought I could get my baby at the price that I paid I tried my luck with my bid and I WON staff were absolutely a delight to deal with from the very first phone call to delivery
100% would recommend VAA to anyone!!

Saved 3k off a Hilux

Ive been looking for a long time for a clean Hilux, every one I found was rough around the edges.
VAA found me a super clean car well within my budget,
Took a week to arrive and didn't disappoint.

Online Vehicle Sales Sites

Find out how Vehicle Auctions Australia compares to other Online Vehicle Sales Sites

robert c.

robert c.South East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT APPOINT Vehicle Auctions Australia!!! ..................BUYER BEWARE...................

Lynda

LyndaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not go near this business

Do not hand over any money to these people, my son handed over $61000,00 for a car, got the receipt for the ca after the money was paid only to be told the car had been sold!!! We had all sorts of problems getting the money back, had to make a complaint to the cops to get the money back.
They are liars and thieves. Stay away from this business!!!

Happychappy

HappychappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Let's go Camping!

This was a new way for us to get a vehicle, and initially did feel a little rushed. However now that I've got the vehicle I couldn't be happier and cannot wait to take it out camping! Suzie was exceptional in helping us get into the vehicle and taking delivery of it. At the end of the day, this is a great way to source a ca.

April

AprilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super Star Team

Thank you to the VAA Team on helping me with the purchase of my car this week.
I have been in the market with pre approved finance for a month. I was struggling to find what I wanted for the best price and to also do the research required while working 50 hr weeks and being a single parent.
From my initial call, I can’t remember this man’s name, but he was amazing! Made the whole process easy, quick and stress free.
Cooper and Suzie are absolute “Super Stars” and Suzie has gone out of her way to assist me with the after sale delivery also. Both of these people are a credit to your company and team, I very much appreciate both of their help more than they know.

mackenzie

mackenzieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't be any happier

VAA has helped me so much when buying a new car, they made it so simple for me, so much easier than buying it straight from a dealership. The staff was lovely and so nice, and I couldn't of asked for better, thank you so much Vehicle Auctions Australia.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

2 cars for 2 daughters

We have now purchased 2 cars for our 2 daughters and we were able to get them at great prices. They were in good condition for their age and kilometres driven. Jay was very driven to find us just the right car both times and Suzie went above and beyond with her service. Thank you so much everyone for a great job!

Janine

JanineSouth East Queensland, QLD

My dream car

Thanks to this awesome team of people I have managed to purchase my dream car, with no troubles at all, I couldn’t be happier to thank Suzie and the awesome team of people who helped me peruse my dream of getting from A to B in style.

Best way to find a car!

I signed up on a Wednesday and had my car the following Monday, I couldn’t believe how quickly they found a car for me.
I'd like to say thanks to Suzie for going above and beyond to help in getting the car transported ASAP. Recommend to anyone looking for a car.

jan.krueger.9

jan.krueger.9Ipswich, Queensland

NEVER AGAIN

Do it yourself

blueplanetinc

blueplanetincFar North Queensland, QLD

Absolute SCAM ,

They are advertising that they have 40 000 cars on stock list , asking you to apply for stock list ,than you have to give your personal information . You will have a phone call from them ( no list of any kind) telling you that they can get you a car for 3-5 K less then the retail price . If you ask the caller about the stock list he'll tell you that they do not have any as they are not dealers, also ask you for membership fee. That's when I hang up. Do not be fulled by they website .

Andre L

Andre LBrisbane

AVOID Don't fall into their trap

Scammers

They genuinely told me everything was fine. I questioned the bad reviews I saw but was persuaded to pay the money to then have little to no cars sent. I was told before paying the amount that there were HEAPS of car I was looking for & under my budget but then once I paid and was put onto the guys that help you actually find the car. There wasn’t a single one in my price range?. These guys will tell you what you want to hear and will keep going til they get their money. As that is all they care about. DO NOT USE

M Macdonald

M MacdonaldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Was very happy with the vehicle we purchased. Suzie was great to deal with, have no hesitation recommending them.

We didn’t have much to choose from as there was a specific vehicle we were chasing. Being only made a year ago limited our choices. There was only one available so we didn’t really have much bargaining room. But all in all very happy with our b purchase

Graham Herkess

Graham HerkessRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Liars and theifs

First they talk you into believing you will save money. That way they get your "Brokers Fees" to act on your behalf.
Second they talk you into being prepared to pay what may as well be retail price.
Third they refuse to tell you where the vehicle was purchased and the price they actually paid so they can charge you the maximum amount you agreed to.
I intend to sue

Stuart

StuartDarling Downs, QLD

Mob of robbers

Mob of robbers they make out they got vehicles to suit you once you pay all they send are vehicles that don't even meet the description that you describe them . they told me that the vehicles they supply come out of dealer only auctions one of the vehicles that they sent me was in a GraysOnline auction as if I need them to make a bit on my behalf on GraysOnline.

Meghan

Meghan

Great company and amazing service

After months of trying to find a used car I had all but given up until a friend recommended VAA. In only a few days they had found me the exact car I had hoped for and at a price I could actually afford. I was over the moon. I highly recommend for young woman in particular who are needing help finding a good used car.

NBrown2909

NBrown2909 asked

Has anyone dealt with vechicle auctions australia based in brisbane post your experience?

Rawlo
Rawlo

Yes we did and they are basically a scam, stay away. Their "4 page report" looks like it was put together by a 5 year old (and not a terribly bright one) ... Dodgy as

Xmen
Xmen

Totally agree with all the reviews, these guys are scamming people of their hard earnt money for their gain. I did attempt to get out via cooling off period and they advised there was not one. I have seen no written agreement just a payment via credit card over the phone, silly boy. I am hoping to resolve the dispute via my bank for misrepresentation of services; has anyone had any luck with this process and managed to get their money refunded? Thanks

Debbie
Debbie

Complain to the Department of Fair Trading because if enough people complain they will act and there is a process where you fill in a form and you may receive compensation. There was a court case in southport recently where the car company was fined and all the victims of their scam were compensated. Please everyone contact Department of Fair trading.

Get an answer from our members and Vehicle Auctions Australia representatives