Velocity Conveyancing

Velocity Conveyancing

See the Best Conveyancing in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Exceptional Conveyancer - Seller

I recently used Velocity Conveyancing for the sale of my property in Canberra. I took some time prior to engaging Velocity to read online reviews to determine who to go with. I shortlisted down to 3 and called all of them. Velocity differentiated themselves from the others right from the very beginning. I received a cost breakdown of their services within 1 minute of getting off the call.

Amy Perry created my contract for sale within 24 hours and had it emailed to my Sales Agent. Even my Sales Agent was surprised at the efficiency of Amy and the team at Velocity.

Amy and the team kept in informed throughout the entire sales process. I really appreciate Velocity's support and I would have absolutely not hesitation in referring them to others. I would use them again for any future sale in the ACT region.

Conveyancing made easy

I wanted to take the time to thank Velocity Conveyancing for their easy, trust-worthy representation in a recent sale and purchase within the ACT.

Currently working within the industry as a real estate agent, I am exposed to a variety of solicitors and conveyancers. I decided to use Velocity as theuy are always stress free, responsive and go above and beyond for my clients. During the process of disposing of two of my properties and acquiring a further property, this was demonstrated through great communication, easy processes and helpful yet easy to understand advice.

I would have no hesitation in using their services again and continuing to recommend them to my clients.

Thanks,

Samantha Granter
Luton Properties Manuka

Stress free

Velocity Conveyancing (Queanbeyan) assisted me with the purchase and sale of some properties. The team at Queanbeyan were so helpful. Any issues that arose were dealt with immediately. They always followed up on emails and their communication was both clear and timely. I would definitely work with the Velocity team again.

Responsive, effective and value for money service

Velocity Conveyancing (Civic) assisted me with the purchase of a first home (off the plan). I found them to be highly attentive to detail, responsive to emails and both clear and timely in their communication. The price was more competitive with others in the ACT too. Would definitely work with the Velocity team again.

They made a mistake

They made a mistake which necessitated me paying an extra $1250 on the afternoon of settlement day. I had to pay this immediately or risk delaying settlement.

I had to prompt them to explain what happened; it seems they forgot to charge their fee when working out the cheques or something. They acknowledged it was their error and offered a $50 gift card. I then got a letter finalising matters and attached a $100 voucher- for using their services again..

I'd not recommend them. There was no huge damage from the error but it shows sloppiness. I also think it's a bit off to offer a $50 thing in response to a complaint but it turns out to be a voucher to re-use their services. I think it would be obvious that I wouldn't be wanting to use them again.

Incomplete work - fixed

They did a job for me and there was a problem with land tax and the vendor they sorted the matter free of charge with a difficult process with the ACT Government

Bad experience - wouldn't use their services again

Went to Velocity Conveyancing in Tuggeranong. Each time we spoke to them we were told a different person was handling our file. Most times, messages left for a person are not passed on and we haven't managed to get a response out of them without following up twice or thrice. When you try to ask them for some details, you get asked another bunch of questions and finally your initial question is left unanswered! Not happy as a customer.

Happy as both a buyer and seller

I've used Belconnen branch Velocity Conveyancing as both a buyer and seller, having previously tried other firms. Velocity most impresses with its responsiveness and communication. Phone calls and emails are responded to in a timely way. They have effective relationships with real estate agencies and industry (so many reports for a 'simple' contract!). Most impressively, my experience with the Belconnen office works as a great team - if one person is busy another person can get the answer or take the action. Convenient free undercover parking so close to Belconnen Westfield is a bonus. Thanks team!

True Professionals

Thoroughly professional and courteous. Really knew their stuff and kept me informed throughout the process. Made the experience of purchasing a property a seamless and hassle free process. True Professionals. Strongly recommend

Tried hard but ultimately failed to deliver

- Difficult to contact as regularly did not answer phone or emails
- Failed to lodge stamp duty concession correctly, meaning it wasn't ready for settlement, and in fact was not received until more than 2 weeks after settlement, causing me to be out of pocket by 6K more than I should have been
- At settlement I received the swipe pass for the wrong apartment! This was also the real estate agent's fault, but caused immense inconvenience due to the plans I had to move in immediately
- Brushed over important contractual issues such as waiving of the 90 day warranty period and did not explain importance of the pre-settlement checklist to a first home buyer
- Incorrectly included my short-term girlfriend on the stamp duty concession form meaning in future she will not have access to home buyer concessions, and this had the potential to jeopardise the loan
- Over charged me on the invoice and I had to seek a refund when I spotted the error

Ultimately settlement occurred on the day I initially requested but it was a stressful experience that could have been handled in a far more professional manner. I chose this office as it was convenient to my location but I wouldn't recommend their service.