Velocity Conveyancing

4.3

Tim F.

Tim F.Canberra 2600, ACT

Can't Recommend Highly

I have used these guys on multiple occasions now for both business and personal purchases on some very complicated settlements and thanks to Andrew and his team all the settlements went through perfectly

Excellent and Efficient Service

Velocity Conveyancing provided the excellent service. They are were very efficient in responding to request right from the beginning till end and gave the right advice at the right time.

Rick F.

Rick F.Canberra 2600, ACT

Outstanding service

I have been working in the real estate industry for over 25 years and have referred in excess of one hundred clients to Velocity Conveyancing. All the referred clients have always been happy with their services.
    I would highly recommend the services of Velocity Conveyancing to any person considering purchasing or selling a property

Daniel

DanielFranklin 2913, ACT

Very helpful, knowledgeable service

Highly recommend the team at Velocity. They proved helpful and understanding throughout my sale, which was not a straight forward one. Would use them again for buying or selling a home.

Steven k

Steven kRed Hill 2603, ACT

This is perfect

Very happy with the prompt work excellent service I highly recommend velocity conveyancing to everyone .pricing very competitive also. There friendly staff are very helpful with whatever problem you you have.

Elle A.

Elle A.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Easy to deal with, great service.

Highly recommend velocity! You won’t be disappointed! Staff are helpful and process is smooth! We run a real estate agency and all our clients that use velocity , always return with the best freedback

frank

frankCanberra 2600, ACT

Efficient Friendly and Cost Competitive!

I have used Velocity Conveyancing 3 times and each time I have been very satisfied with the effort, timeliness and efficient service! Other Solicitors beef up the costs another 500 plus....

Rachel Evagelou

Rachel Evagelou Watson 2602, ACT

Professional, fast and honest

Legal documents are terrifying. We were so thankful to the team who went above and beyond to ensure we understood every single document we were signing.
    Always professional, on time and fast with our needs.
    Highly recommend!

Abdul

AbdulCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Excellent Service

Selling property has never been easy but Andrew and his team from Velocity Conveyancing were great to deal with and they made all the process very easy for me. They were very proactive and trusted advisors during my property sale process. I would highly recommend them to anyone buying or selling a property I will give them 10 out 10 for their service
    Well Done

Alexandra B.

Alexandra B.Kingston 2604, ACT

Great service, great prices

I have used Velocity twice in the last twelve months - once for a purchase and then a sale. The service was excellent, professional- definitely recommend them to all my contacts

Fast and easy

I chose Velocity conveyancing based on a recommendation. I was selling a property from overseas and had 4 weeks to settle. The processes from the contract preparation stage including document requirements and electronic signing were well defined and communicated making settlement within the target timeframe possible. I would have no hesitation recommending Velocity Conveyancing.

Chris Alexandrou

Chris AlexandrouChapman 2611, ACT

Exceptional service by Velocity Conveyancing

I have used Velocity Conveyancing for many years for all my property transactions first as a property investor and now as a builder. I have found the service provided by Andrew in particular and the rest of his colleagues professional and timely. Andrew always offers me a value for money service and has demonstrated his willingness and capacity to tackle complicated issues.
    I believe you can trust Andrew and his team to provide a highly professional service.
    Regards
    Chris

Sam

Sam Deakin 2600, ACT

They are professionals & get the job done.

I have personally known the principal of the law firm. I have dealt with them & it’s team. They are professionals & get the job done. I would certainly return to seek their services at any time if need be & recommend it to new people or if someone is seeking a better alternative source of legal services.

Nikos K.

Nikos K.O'Connor 2602, ACT

Quality Service

Andrew and his team delivered property advisory and conveyancing that was clear, timely and commercial, providing us comfort throughout the whole transaction. Always felt that our needs were treated with the highest priority. Cant recommend them enough.

Seamless proffesional legal service

We had seamless professional experience with our home purchase which made the whole process more pleasing. I recommend Velocity highly to anyone looking for their professionalism and practical approach to finalising contracts.

Paolo Gallardo

Paolo Gallardo Australian Capital Territory

Absolute Perfection

Just a quick note to thank velocity for there fast and competent service. I would never use anyone else! Velocity make the whole process of buying and selling to easy. Very professional. Thank you velocity!!!

Excellent Service

Andrew Satsias delivered fantastic conveyancing service and advice. I highly recommend Velocity Conveyancing and look forward to working with their team in the future. Thanks again for your assistance, Andrew. Manpreet Bedi, Project Co-ordinator - Waratah Estate Agents

Professional Service

Highly recommend the team from Velocity Conveyancing. I have used their services for over 20 years for property settlements and have always received the best service and advice. The team has always been professional and engaging throughout the process of settlement answering any questions or concerns I had. I recently engaged Velocity Conveyancing services to draw up the Power of Attorney papers and was impressed with the explanation of the four types (something I hadn't given much thought to). Thanks again for your brilliant service - I will use your services again soon.

‘A’ Grade Service

The team at Velocity Lawyers are fantastic. Sandra Forrest and her team are second to none. I would highly reccomend them. They get the job done on time every time.

Great experience and smooth sailing

Great service when I purchased my apartment off the plan. Staff carefully went through details and supported me in every stage of the conveyance. I would highly recommend and will use them when I purchase my next property.