Velocity Conveyancing

Velocity Conveyancing

See the Best Conveyancing Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Corey

Corey

Exceptional Conveyancer - Seller

Conveyancing made easy

I wanted to take the time to thank Velocity Conveyancing for their easy, trust-worthy representation in a recent sale and purchase within the ACT.

Currently working within the industry as a real estate agent, I am exposed to a variety of solicitors and conveyancers. I decided to use Velocity as theuy are always stress free, responsive and go above and beyond for my clients. During the process of disposing of two of my properties and acquiring a further property, this was demonstrated through great communication, easy processes and helpful yet easy to understand advice.

I would have no hesitation in using their services again and continuing to recommend them to my clients.

Thanks,

Samantha Granter
Luton Properties Manuka

Wayne S

Wayne SCanberra

Stress free

Velocity Conveyancing (Queanbeyan) assisted me with the purchase and sale of some properties. The team at Queanbeyan were so helpful. Any issues that arose were dealt with immediately. They always followed up on emails and their communication was both clear and timely. I would definitely work with the Velocity team again.

Laura

LauraCanberra

Responsive, effective and value for money service

Velocity Conveyancing (Civic) assisted me with the purchase of a first home (off the plan). I found them to be highly attentive to detail, responsive to emails and both clear and timely in their communication. The price was more competitive with others in the ACT too. Would definitely work with the Velocity team again.

David Canberra

David CanberraCanberra

They made a mistake

Joe denyer

Joe denyerGungahlin 2912, ACT

Incomplete work - fixed

They did a job for me and there was a problem with land tax and the vendor they sorted the matter free of charge with a difficult process with the ACT Government

Bad experience - wouldn't use their services again

Went to Velocity Conveyancing in Tuggeranong. Each time we spoke to them we were told a different person was handling our file. Most times, messages left for a person are not passed on and we haven't managed to get a response out of them without following up twice or thrice. When you try to ask them for some details, you get asked another bunch of questions and finally your initial question is left unanswered! Not happy as a customer.

Joe

JoeCanberra

Happy as both a buyer and seller

I've used Belconnen branch Velocity Conveyancing as both a buyer and seller, having previously tried other firms. Velocity most impresses with its responsiveness and communication. Phone calls and emails are responded to in a timely way. They have effective relationships with real estate agencies and industry (so many reports for a 'simple' contract!). Most impressively, my experience with the Belconnen office works as a great team - if one person is busy another person can get the answer or take the action. Convenient free undercover parking so close to Belconnen Westfield is a bonus. Thanks team!

True Professionals

Thoroughly professional and courteous. Really knew their stuff and kept me informed throughout the process. Made the experience of purchasing a property a seamless and hassle free process. True Professionals. Strongly recommend

Mike Vee

Mike VeeCanberra

Tried hard but ultimately failed to deliver