High ceiling honeycombed skylight blinds

Finally our skylight blinds are up and we are really pleased with them. Fun and games given we have height raked ceilings but the result is amazing. Not too hard to install but we had some trouble with working out that the white cord needed to be behind the bottom bracket and was the tensioner. Highly recommend Veneta Blinds for quality, website service and price. I have agonised over my “sunny” skylight for years and finally I’m a happy wife.

Thank you for your review and recommendation! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Honeycomb blinds look great

Ordered and self installed 3 double honeycomb blinds with dimensions 126mm wide, 3100mm high.
They look fantastic.
Veneta website is so easy to use. I love the fact that you can obtain an immediate quote without having to talk to any sales person.
Blinds were safely delivered within 14 days and securely packed.
Only small issue I had was clicking the blinds into the brackets. This was mainly due to the 3100mm height and a fixed 300mm fixed pelmet. Was difficult to exert any force balancing on top of the ladder.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thank you for your review and feedback! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

No more frilly curtains in the caravan

Bought 3 micro blinds for our caravan. The blinds were very reasonably priced, arrived on time and were in good condition. Installation was easy and the service from Veneta was excellent with a phone check regarding the measurements and emails regarding delivery Would highly recommend.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Winder and whole blind all appear great quality

Website was very easy to navigate. I was so impressed by the emails to let me know where shipment and delicery were. The blinds were very straight forward to install.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thank you for your review! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

VERY HAPPY

Thank you for the excellent service and blinds. We are very happy with the professional manner in which the sale was handles and the service and assistance offered if required. The blinds were a perfect match for our kitchen and matched the wood surrounds perfectly.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for your great photo! Enjoy your new blinds. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

FANTASTIC SERVICE AND PRODUCT

It was a pleasure dealing with Phil. I would recommend Veneta Blinds to anyone who wants professional, fast and quality service and product. I will be buying more from Veneta - Cheers Julie

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thank you for your kind words and fantastic photo Julie! We look forward to hearing from you again. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Great product, great customer service great delivery time and easy to install

We purchased 6 day/night single cell honeycomb blinds
The website was easy to navigate and the speedy delivery of the fabric samples made the selection of colors and transparency much easier.
The videos online along with the online chat took a lot of stress out of the ordering process
Delivery of the blinds was efficient and although not all the blinds together the team at Veneta followed up immediately
Again with the assistance of the online video the instillation was easy
The blinds look amazing and would not hesitate in recommending Veneta to my friends

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thank you for your review and recommendation Kate! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

looks fantastic

The website was easy to understand, I had no issues with either the purchase or delivery of the product. I have installed my blinds and they look fantastic. thanks, I will definitely be back for the rest

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thank you for your review Natalie! We look forward to hearing from you again. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Great quality, great customer service.

Ordered two Venetian blinds and was really pleased with the quality of the blind, the speed of delivery and the before and after sales service, great company to do business with.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thank you for your review! Enjoy your new Venetian Blinds. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Return customer....still happy!!

I have ordered blinds from Veneta on previous occasions and I am happy to advise the service remains spot on, the blinds are of great quality and they fit perfectly. Always happy to support an Aussie company that are as good as this one.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thank you for your kind words Kim! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

The roller blind is great! So was the service.

Found Vaneta blinds searching online, pleasantly surprised how easy it was to navigate the sight. Loved the free colour material samples supplied, this made selection very helpful. The blind arrived in excellent condition, very well packaged and in rapid time. Excellent customer support with follow up emails and phone calls to ensure installation went smoothly, which it did. Instructions very easy to follow. The roller chain could have been slightly longer but never the less still Extremely happy with my purchase, good quality, looks great , does an excellent job stopping the afternoon sun shining through my kitchen window and best or all it was a lot cheaper than any other quote I received. Keep up the good work!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Enjoy your new Roller Blind. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Finally, a professional company you can trust.

I chose my product off the website and got the samples requested. Got a lot of assistance from the Veneta team who were very friendly dealing with an older customer. Blinds were delivered as promised and placed in secure location under garage door as suggested. The blinds were the exact size ordered and fit my windows perfectly and look really good. Have already had complements from friends.
Thank you Veneta for all your care.
Colin.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thank you for taking the time to share your VENETA experience and for your wonderful photos! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Love my new honeycomb blinds!

What a great process - ordering samples, instructions for measuring the windows and an online ordering system that was very easy to understand and use. The blinds were delivered in the promised time frame (very well packaged) and installation was easy with clear instructions provided. The blinds have effectively stopped the heat transfer through the windows, very happy with the quality and they look great! We're extremely happy with our purchase.

Thank you for your review Kaye! Enjoy your new Honeycomb Blinds. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Fantastic service, great quality product at an unbeatable price

Ordering our new blinds online was such a pleasant and easy experience, with great customer support. The free material samples were so helpful to make our selection. The blinds arrived so quick in great condition (packaged very well) and were easy to install (once we had a good read of the instructions and could see what parts they were referring to). Really happy with the quality and the look that has been achieved for a fraction of the price of other quotes we received.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Emalee! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Love our new blinds!

Ordering our blinds online was effortless. Customer service at Veneta is amazing. Installation was easy and blinds fit perfectly. The screen blinds are keeping out the sun and glare and we’ll be ordering new blockout blinds from Veneta very soon!

Thank you for your review! We look forward to hearing from you again. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

3 skylight blinds installed

Good quality blinds at a very reasonable price. I was reassured to get this product because they had an excellent returns policy, even if it was a wrong measurement and my mistake. Thankfully I measured very carefully and didn't need to return anything. They look great up and do a good job keeping the heat out in summer and in during winter. The first blind took a while to figure out what I needed to do to install, looked at you tube clips etc, but by the last blind, it was easy! Impressed with follow up calls as well!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Chris! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Exceptional service and product

Everything was easy, from website to ordering to delivery and installation. Very impressed with follow up emails and phone calls to confirm measurements etc. Veneta has a high level of customer service and we were really impressed they cared for our order. We self installed and the process was easy with instructions sheets and online videos. I have no hesitation in giving a 10/10 thank you our blinds look great.

Thank you for your review Robyn! Enjoy your new blinds. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Second Order, 100% Perfect, as was the first order

Easy Website to locate what I wanted, they gave a confirmation phone call to double check what I ordered was what I wanted. Emailed order status and, although I ordered over Christmas I still received the blinds very quickly.(and I live in Rural NSW... super impressed with quality and service - will def order again

Thank you for your review! We hope to hear from you again soon. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Fab wooden venetian blind

The blind arrive very quickly, was a perfect fit and was easy to install. Even the installer commented on it being better quality than most. Couldn't fault the product or service. A plus is the soft light the white slats give off.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Great Customer Service & Quality Blinds

3 sets of plastic venetian blinds for master & guest bdrm (white) - matched our basic white walls perfectly. They accommodated our custom measurements perfectly. We weren't home for delivery so Fed-Ex called and we arranged a pickup that night to get them before the holiday break, very convenient. Great customer service follow up to ensure everything went okay. Would highly recommend. (Sydney Eastern Suburbs)

Thank you for your review and recommendation! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

I am looking at your blinds to install in the bedroom of a Senior who is chemically sensitive...cannot find any information as to materials used. Are you using asbestos (unfortunately still in use!) or other toxic materials??
Hi Alma, thank you for your question. Which type of blind were you looking at? We have REACH reports for each of our blind types. If you would like to leave your email address in a reply below or send an email to sales@venetablinds.com.au, we will be able to send you more detail on the type of blind you are looking at. I can confirm that we do not use asbestos in making our blinds. Cheers, The VENETA TeamI was looking at aria chocolate cream and also at accemt: sand and cumin. Thanks for answering soon as possible.Hi Alma, if you would like to send through an email with the details, our Customer Service team will get back to you with more information regarding specific products. Cheers, The VENETA Team

I am looking for skylight blinds for my blinds which are in a raked ceiling several meters from floor. The skylight are not flat but angled down the ceiling. So my question is... should I order top down for bottom up? and..... I will have to use the pole to move them so will they naturally stay where i stop them e.g. half way?
Hi Kay, we have blinds specifically designed for skylights. Below is a link to our Skylight Honeycomb Blinds for more information. You can order a pole to help move the blind and you can stop the blind in any desired position. You can send through photos of your skylights to our Customer Service team on sales@venetablinds.com.au and we will be able to assist you further. https://www.venetablinds.com.au/content/108-skylight-blinds Cheers, The VENETA Team.Thanks I’m waiting on my samples to arrive so I can order - very happy with your website and responses so far. Will send a photo to the sales team for any other advice they may suggestThanks Kay, we look forward to receiving your photos! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

I can't find any specific reviews on the top down bottom up double cell honeycombs. Trying to decide between cordless and smartfit. Any ideas? Thanks, Liz
Hi Liz, Thank you for your question. The main difference between Cordless Top Down Bottom Up Honeycomb and Smartfit Honeycomb Blinds is that the Smartfit does not have a fixed headrail. The Smartfit is specifically designed for caravans, boats, french doors or windows with narrow reveals. If you don't have a narrow reveal or the blind is not for a specific purpose, the Cordless Top Down Bottom Up Honeycomb is a good choice. Below are some reviews we have on the Top Down Bottom Up Honeycomb. These reviews can also be found via the link below in the review tab at the bottom of the page. https://www.venetablinds.com.au/light-filter-now-from-134/2467-snow-drift.html "We have recently purchased a pair of double cell top up bottom down blinds from Veneta blinds. We were very happy with the service provided. We had a couple of questions that answered promptly. After placing our order online Veneta phoned us to confirm the details. How many other online vendors would do that. The blinds took 2 weeks to arrive from the order day very well packaged and easy to put up. Cannot recommend Veneta Blinds enough!" - jessb755 We have had our new blinds for a few weeks now - and we love them. We purchased Cordless Honeycomb Top Down Bottom Up blinds for our bedroom and they look amazing. Everyone who sees them comments on how great they look. The ordering process was very easy, the blinds were delivered even earlier than we expected and they were very easy to install. The staff at Veneta kept us informed - even calling when we had a query around colours and to follow up after delivery. Before ordering, we received quotes from other suppliers - and we found that Veneta was by far the best value, sometimes less than half what others quoted, but still top quality. We certainly recommend Veneta Blinds." - Kerry If you have any further questions, please let us know. Cheers, The VENETA Team.I got aluminium Venetians only, which I am very happy with. I can't help you with the honeycombs, sorry.Thanks Venetta Team. Several aluminum double hung windows planned, wondered if the fixed head rail would obstruct the top window opening, for venting/airflow, at all? And, hadn't considered tdbu blinds for my french doors; they'd be great. I plan to have aluminium inward-opening french doors. Would/how would the Smartfit attach to each door? Thanks, Liz

Similar listings