Veneta Blinds
Listing monitored by Veneta Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (114)

John S.
John S.Sydney, NSW

I am really unhappy with this purchase and recommend consider other purchase options.

I purchased a few double honeycomb blinds from Veneta a few months ago. Now they have lengthened about 200mm under their own weight. So that they are much longer and much thinner than when I purchased them. Getting thinner obviously has compromised their insulation feature, which was the reason I bought them in the first place. On the other hand, becoming longer has damaged their appearance as now they look flat at top and folded at bottom. Also their profile is not double honeycomb anymore but more likely double triangle.

Kim
Kim

Support is woeful

I tried to reorder the same fabric roman blinds and they couldn't even be bothered to check if the current material is the same as the one I ordered. I ordered less than 12 months ago. The new website makes it very hard to tell if the material is the same and all me previous account information seems to be lost. There were also mix ups with my original order which were fixed promptly but the whole experience has been very frustrating!

Bella
BellaSouth East Queensland, QLD

We are so happy with the honeycombs blinds we purchased!

We are so happy with the honeycombs blinds we purchased for our family room, kitchen, bedrooms and bathroom, they look absolutely amazing and were so easy to install. My wife and I installed them without any problems in around half a day. From the ordering of the samples to the delivery of the blinds Veneta were very helpful and rang us with follow up calls to ensure our order was correct and rang again once the blinds were delivered. This is the first time we've installed made-to-measure blinds, it makes a huge difference compared with off-the-shelf blinds from retailers. We would certainly recommend Veneta!

Disappointing

Not even a year after installation and the cells have already started stretching significantly. They're now rectangular rather than honeycomb (2.6 down to 2 if you take each edge as 1cm) so I've paid a premium for double celled blinds and won't be able to take advantage of the full insulating effect. I won't be buying from Veneta blinds again not only because of this inefficiency, but also because their coloured samples have a very obvious dotted pattern rather than the smooth appearance their competitors can provide. Thankfully the remaining blinds I need are in other rooms so won't be a problem.

Mish
MishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pricey blinds and they end product lines often.

Peter
PeterMid North Coast, NSW

A very good design that works efficiently.

Three 25mm blue used for 6 months. Overall, quality is very good, function excellent.
The ordering process and delivery was efficient. The size was accurate. Installation was fine.
The cord mechanism works really well eg they pull fully open efficiently.
The cord arrangement - one string on a knob - is a big improvement on the older style. It is tidy and accessible.
I was given a curtesy follow-up call.
I recommend these Venetians.

Angus
AngusJerrabomberra 2600, ACT

Product is good, after sales service is non existent.

Ric H
Ric HVictoria

Easy to Order, Prompt Delivery and Perfect Fit

It was easy to use the Wed Site and find what we needed at a reasonable price. I was a bit concerned when we realised the Blinds came from China but they were manufactured and delivered in a very reasonable time. When we installed them they were a perfect fit, easy to install and excellent excellent quality.

Alfalfa T.
Alfalfa T.Northern Region, NSW

Poor after sales service

I spent $650 on blinds that arrived bent and very noticeably damaged, however they were usable and so I installed them and asked for either a partial refund, or for alternate blinds (worth half the original cost) to be sent in exchange. I was told I had to either have the blinds replaced (a non-essential waste of earth resources), or take a measly $50 refund, despite the website stating in multiple places that a money back guarantee was offered. The staff were polite but their exchange policy lacks common sense.

Dr. CH
Dr. CHSouthwest, VIC

A Perfect Fit

After other makes of blinds, finally we have a venetian blind that fits and works perfectly. The web site displays information clearly and explains the procedures succinctly with exemplars. Measurement instructions were easy to follow, and we self-installed our blind in a few minutes with no hassles. Our order was delivered quite promptly despite COVID-19. We are extremely happy with our purchase.

Fred
FredIllawarra, NSW

Great Service Great Blinds Great Price Great Delivery

The website was so easy to navigate and order our size. We have had online blinds before from another company and we were worried about quality of components. We rang and spoke to a lovely man who assured us of the company’s policy on quality and told us to check the reviews. I am happy to leave an excellent review. The blinds are really big, but we found them so easy to install and are happy with quality and the look. It was a bonus that we were told we may have to wait for delivery because of Covid but they arrived 3 weeks later and were are delighted.
Freda and Russell Rutherford

Kerry Macaulay
Kerry MacaulayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

One very happy customer

cait11
cait11Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Good value product

Perfect fit, easy to install with some decent instructions, good value product, colours were accurate and good shipping and packaging.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

HAPPY with the results

The first blinds arrived (BENT) so Veneta reorderd a second honey comb blind with no delay, I had no problem with the blind however the window had a problem on the top frame because it was not level so shimming was added the end result is excellent

Warranty Claim MadeNo