• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (56)

olie293

olie293South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and blinds

These people were really helpful with the ordering and made sure that what I was ordering was correct. With this I got the correct measurements and colour. The follow up was very nice. Overall they were great to deal with. This is the second time I have dealt with them.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fast delivery, great product and easy to install.

Store was easy to navigate, options were well explained/described. Order placed during holidays but they were easy to contact & communicate with. Self-installed the honeycomb-blinds, took less than 10mins between 2people.

Another concerned mother

Another concerned motherGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No incentive from Veneta to write this review

Anne

AnneTasmania

Great service and product

Absolutely thrilled with both the quick service and venetian blind ordered on the 2/12/19 and delivered on the 18/12/19. Had other quotes for the same thing Price was way over this cost and delivery couldn't be done till the end of January 2020 Will use them again.

Sharlene S

Sharlene SSydney, NSW

Great Service!

I ordered Roller blinds and an aluminium Venetian blind for the kitchen splash-back window. All i can say is that Veneta Blinds service is fantastic! Shout out to Liz & Phil for their great service. Easy to install, products are great! Will definitely order with Veneta again! Thanks again!

Tom

TomBrisbane

Terrible and difficult

Delivery took over a month from order despite their quoted 2-3 weeks. Product arrived whilst I was overseas due to this delay and they would not honour their zerorisk guarantee.

RMS1981

RMS1981

Wooden slat blinds and roller blinds

The online ordering was easy to follow and they also did a follow-up call after we placed the order to double-check everything before going ahead. Great people to talk to, customer service was fantastic and any issues or concerns were handled immediately and sorted out.
The end result was a perfect fit and make sure you measure exactly as these will come with a perfect fit, how they should.
I'll certainly be recommending these guys to others. No problems or hassles.

RMTKL

RMTKLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top up bottom down blinds - Great product and service

Top Up/Bottom Down Cordless Honeycomb blinds are a perfect fit for our louvre windows. Whole process was a great experience. Easy to order, follow up call to confirm measurements, arrived earlier than expected and looks fabulous.

Dave Kelly

Dave KellyCanberra 2600, ACT

Good value honeycomb blinds

We're very happy with our Veneta honeycomb blinds, and the company service and web site.
We prefer the loop cord version, rather than the venetian blind cord type.
Installing on a double brick house is a challenge, because drilling is through plaster, concrete and steel.
We don't have them in the kitchen or bathroom, because dirt and moisture could be a problem.
The brilliant white is best, because they insulate while letting daylight through.
We have curtains as well to block light when necessary.
Dave Kelly.

Judy

JudyGympie

Exactly what I wanted and ordered

I ordered roller blinds with chain. Blockout. They arrived in a few days and directions for installing where easy to understand. They were up in no time and look great. Thankyou Venetia Blinds

Paul M.

Paul M.Nicholls 2913, ACT

Great product and service

I ordered two honeycomb blinds and selected the remote/motrised option. The price was very competitive with local suppliers, and on delivery the blinds are very good quality, easy to install and work flawlessly. The ordering proces was simple, and I received a confirmation call before the blinds went into production. From there I was provided updates on progress though to delivery - a very professional service. Well done to the team at Veneta. Given the first two blinds were so good, we are just measuring up a few more for our next order.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great blinds and easy to install

We are very happy with our duck egg blockout roller blinds. We found the process very easy and I was particularly impressed to be contacted by a representative as a point of contact for our order. We are planning our next purchase, this time of honey comb blinds. Very impressed with the quality and value for money. Highly recommend.

shagenius

shageniusSydney, NSW

Very happy with the quality and service

We have had 3 orders with Veneta and are very happy with the quality as well as the service, they were helpful and assisted us with all our queries, the blinds were well packaged and were easy to install. On our third order, there was a small mixed up in the colour for the bottom rails of our roller blinds, they sent us the wrong colour, however after an email sent to them, the issue was addressed without any fuss and the replacement rails were sent to us.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Katy L.Perth, WA

Seriously disappointing

Product seriously overdue and not yet even shipped (due September 27 per 14 business day guarantee). Absolutely no follow up after queries about overdue product. It’s pointless to have guarantees when there is no commitment to meeting them, or consequences for failing to do so. Was planning on decking out our new house through Veneta, however after this epic fail of a trial with the guest room (which now has sheets hung over the window for our guest) will not be doing so.

Katy L.

So happy with the whole process from start to finish and LOVE my new blinds.

Installing easier than I imagined, appreciated being asked what it was getting drilled into. Also appreciated not being charged for samples. Will definitely recommend to friends and family. Thank you

Tamara E.

Tamara E.

Fantastic product and top notch customer service

I ordered so many samples and asked so many questions in the chat box. The process was convenient and the customer service was wonderful. So far we have ordered 3 x smart fit honeycomb blinds as they will best suit our tilt and turn windows and 3 x roller blinds. They fit perfect and look wonderful. We'll continue to use them for all our remaining windows.

AliBee

AliBeeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very happy with the new window coverings, a hassle free, low cost lift for Spring.

I ordered a couple of small honeycomb blinds for my en-suite as a trial before embarking on a bigger purchase and am very happy with the product. Navigating the website was super simple, payment was easy, and I was kept up to date with my order throughout the process. The blinds arrived, excellently packed for safety, and I was surprised at the high level of manufacturing. They were perfect, installation was really easy, the hardest part was trying to remove the old ones, and they fit perfectly and look great. I am going to monitor them for a few weeks, before placing a bigger order, but I am already measuring up my other windows in preparation.

Very happy

Very helpful service on the phone, clear specs, and fast delivery. Surprisingly easy to install and despite my old crooked windows they seem to fit perfectly. We're very pleased and would certainly recommend Veneta. Our only suggestion for improvement is to use a sustainable packaging rather than plastic.

Mike

MikePeel, WA

Extremely Happy with my Sheer Curtains

Curtains ordered online very easy and precise website to navigate, not a problem to install the rails and Sheers. Curtains arrived on time in plastic protective wrap on hangers super impressed with my experience . Will definitely recommend
Quality product from this company ....Thank- you Veneta

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Thank you so much for your positive review Mike. Its comments like these that keep us motivated to continue to do more for our Customers.

MARK SKINNER

MARK SKINNERNicholls 2913, ACT

Fantastic Blinds

Very fast delivery from time of ordering. Blinds came very well packaged and protected.
We ordered the dual blockout blinds, Installation was effortless and easy, all materials were provided.
Fitted exactly as per measurements given.
Extremely happy with end result and finish, Will order some more in the future. Pre sales service was welcomed to ensure all details were right.
Highly recommend the product and the company Veneta Web site is very comprehensive and easy to navigate through. I really liked the immediate pricing calculator based on your window measurements.

Garran Qasked

I've read the reviews and am interested but I need some info about installation. How complex? What tools would I need?

Super easy, you only need a drill. And they send a you tube link showing you how when they receive your order (I think, from memory)

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Hi Garran! If you would like some more information, we have some really easy to follow animations on our website that show you exactly how to measure and install each type of blind :)

You can find those videos here: https://www.venetablinds.com.au/content/25-how-to-install

nick

nickasked

i would like to make my room soundproof and no sunlight prefer blackout in the room

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Hi Nick, We have many block out options throughout our range of products. Please contact us by phone or email and we will gladly help out! Veneta Team 07 3262 6888

Ren

Renasked

What is the difference between basic, essential and premium honeycomb blinds from Veneta other than colour choice?

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Hi Ren, Thanks for the message!
Our basic model has PVC bottom rail and head rail and is operated using the bottom rail.
The essentials range has a decorative PVC head rail and aluminium bottom rail with a handle.
The premium range has Aluminium head rail and bottom rail and can be made in three fabric sizes.
Have a great day!