The curtains were top quality and well made.

The curtains were chosen on line and met all expectations. The instructions for measuring were clear and the result was that we received good quality and well made curtains. I will recommend the company to family and friends especially as it is Australian owned and made.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Very happy with Veneta Blinds!

Customer Service and Communication was excellent. Website easy to navigate.
The blinds arrived promptly after 2 weeks whereas another company quoted 6 weeks! Even though the blinds are small, they are very effective
The quality is great and they were very easy to install.
Upstairs definitely feels warmer now.
Thanks Veneta.

Too good to be true

Easy to use website, Perfect fit, quality product, fast delivery and excellent customer service. Would not have wished for any thing else. Would highly recommed veneta blinds to all shopping for blinds and can install themselves.

Great website & products

Our first order & we were impressed with the quality of the blinds & prompt delivery. Customer service was very efficient & friendly.
We have already placed a second order even though blinds were delivered to the house next door.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thank you for your review! Sorry to hear your blinds were delivered to your neighbour but we are glad to hear you have returned. Enjoy your new blinds! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Happy

A perfect fit. The blinds came swiftly after being ordered, were easy to install and look great. Most impressed by fantastically easy-to-use website and follow-up correspondence after purchase. Highly recommended.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thank you for your review and recommendation Gigi! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Excellent Service and Products

This was my 3rd order with Veneta Blinds and once again they have delivered beyond expectations.
Service and correspondence is great, delivery a week ahead of ETA and the blinds fitted perfectly.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thank you for your review Keith! Enjoy your blinds. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Perfect fit and exactly what I was hoping for!

The service was fantastic all the way through the process. Especially appreciated the online chat where a real person, who answered all my questions from guiding me through the decision as to what would be the right product for me through to drilling the holes for the installation.
The fact that colour samples were sent out was fabulous and enabled my decision-making. Clarifying where I measured before manufacturing the blinds was an extra bonus and showed care on behalf of Veneta. I am super happy with the product as it is what I have been looking for for a couple of years.
Obviously the proof is in the longevity of the product and also in how well it insulates during summer, but so far, I am thrilled.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thanks for taking the time to share your VENETA experience! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Skylight Blinds

We ordered 3 skylight blinds.Customer Service rang to double check measurements before they started making blinds. The blinds arrived within 3 weeks. Easy to install and look fantastic. Before finding Veneta blinds we were quoted $1500 each for a very similar blind. We got 3 blinds delivered and great customer service under $500. We are extremely happy with our purchase.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thank you for your review and photo! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Excellent service and products

I ordered honeycomb blinds for four different rooms. Throughout my decision making and measuring the customer service was excellent. A generous supply of samples were promptly sent. I placed a large and pretty complex order and one of the team called me and we through each blind to make sure I had it all 100% right. The blinds were delivered the exact day stated. Installation was a breeze. An excellent on
One shopping experience with faultless customer service.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thank you for sharing your VENETA experience! Enjoy your new blinds. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Kitchen blinds

Ordering was very easy. I made an error in the sizing and the store rang me to check before making them. When i received them, they were extremely easy to fit. They fit perfectly and look great!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thank you for your review Gayle! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Quality product and Service

Very happy with our honeycomb blinds throughout our home. Samples a perfect way to choose the correct shade. Easy to measure, order and receive. Veneta customer service are responsive, helpful and friendly. The best we have come across during our renovations. Questions answered, helpful tips for installation to make for stress free installation. Highly recommend. The zero risk guarantee was a pleasant surprise when we had a window arrive smaller than the blind, no hassle replacement.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Thank you for your review and recommendation. We are glad to hear we were able to assist you throughout the process! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Excellent product and service

We bought 9 premium timber Venetian and 4 blockout roller blinds - all high quality, easy to install and delivered promptly. The ordering process and customer service was excellent and the installed products look and work great. Very happy with Veneta and highly recommended.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thank you for your review and recommendation! Cheers, The VENETA Team.You’re welcome, we are very happy with all aspects of our dealings with Veneta. TerryThanks Terry!

Very happy with all the blinds, fitted outthe whole house.

Very easy to measure up what was needed & then to place an order on line.
I found that they were easy to install, however you might have to off-set the centre clip 20mm left or right so as to not foul the central cord.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thanks for your review Peter! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Happy customer

This is the first time I've used Veneta and was very satisfied with the service and my blind. The whole process was easy I'm delighted with my white wooden blind. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend your company.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Thank you for your review and recommendation David! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

A great looking product and good customer service

My Venetian blinds look great and were very affordable.

The company kept me up to date with what stage my order was at via e-mail throughout the process.

Will use again

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Wonderful to hear your blinds look great, thanks for sharing Jack. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Thanks again, all smooth sailing.

Thanks again for quick and safe delivery of just what I asked for, my new blinds look fantastic. We put them up in record time - having done it twice before. I really appreciated your friendly customer service, especially you calling me to double check measurements and installation (the hardest part in my opinion).
Like the 5 year warranty as well.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thanks for sharing your experience. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Perfect blinds, very happy!

I ordered the first time from VENETA (dual cell honey comb) and I am so happy that I spent that extra money compared to other brands!
Quality is great, design is outstanding, easy to install. Very good customer support!
Thank you.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thankyou for your feedback Max, enjoy your new blinds. Cheers, The VENETA Team!

Motorised dual cell honeycomb blinds - great company, great product

We ordered our first blinds from Veneta two years ago. We now have 10 motorised dual cell honeycomb blinds, 1 vertical single cell honeycomb slider, and 1 day/night manual dual cell honeycomb blind.

I did a lot of price comparisons before our first order, and during one of Veneta's regular 20% off sales the value for money is exellent compared to others available at the time.

The company is excellent and easy to deal with from samples to ordering to additional info to warranty claims.

It is incredibly convenient to open and shut all motorised blinds with a single button press on the remote. It took some effort, but we have also connected the blinds through HomeAssist home automation so can now open/shut them remotely and have them on a timer to open in the mornings.

We live in a cold climate and noticed a different in comfort in the house over winter having thermally efficient blinds on the windows. The optional 'light guards' also assist in reducing air circulation past cold windows.

I would happily recommend this company and especially their motorised dual cell honeycomb blinds to anyone.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Thanks for sharing your experience with Veneta Christina! Cheers, The VENETA Team!

Love our new curtains

After 10+ years of having no curtains across our back windows because custom made local curtains were so cost inhibitive, I stumbled onto Veneta. I now have beautiful 5metre wide x 3 metre high curtains which make a massive difference to our house. They fit perfectly and are very well made. Service was excellent.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Great to hear you've been able to cover your windows in a cost effective manner, thankyou for the feedback. Cheers, The VENETA Team!

Simply a great Australian Service and Product!

I purchased online 4 motorized honeycomb blinds of different widths and drops several weeks ago. The very next business day I received a call to discuss the order and Veneta Staff checked I had everything had been considered (even though it does remind you on the website too). I also received regular email communications to keep me up to date with the order.

I received my order 1 day early, it was a perfect fit and the quality was top notch!!

All this was 1/2 the “special end of Financial year Sale” price I was getting from 3 other local suppliers!!!

In short - for 1/2 the price I got top service, amazing quality and delivery at the same time a local supplier was offering.

Finally - it took me less and an hour to hang all the blinds.

SUPER HAPPY!!!!

Thank you so much Veneta!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Lovely to hear your experience with Veneta. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

What determines difference in size of headrails on roller shades and cellular blinds?
Hi, as mentioned in the previous question, the blinds you are referring to are not our blinds. You will need to speak with someone in the Home Depot store where you purchased your blinds for more information. Cheers, The VENETA Team.Wish you were here++++++++ your blinds are nice

Through home depot, I ordered cellular tdbu cordlesslight filtering blinds for two windows, 35x49 and 51x24. Blinds perfect, headrail 1 and 1/2 inch. Loved sleek look. Just reordered for kitchen double cell blackout, tdbu cordless, one 35x37 and one 35x49, came room darkening not blackout. Also ordered 23x28 kitchen door window, blackout roller shade. All 3 came with thick, large headrails rather than sleek 1 and 1/2 inch headrails. Why? Kit door roller also 1 inch short in width. How can this order be so wrong?
Hi, we are a company based in Australia called Veneta Blinds. The blinds you are referring to from Home Depot are not our blinds. They just happen to have the same name as our blinds. You will need to speak with someone in the Home Depot store to see if they are able to assist you. Cheers, The VENETA Team.Thank you for the response. I did go to them, and in the course of my quextions, discovered cell blinds were islabeled, and roller shade was measured incorrectle by installer, so will not work and were cancelled. I am now in the process of finding another company. Interesting that you are not affiliated. I do LOVE the cell blinds from Vaneta for spare room....thank you!No problem, hope you can find an answer with Home Depot. Cheers, The VENETA Team

Is it possible to see samples of the products before I buy?
Hi Sheridan, yes you can order free samples on our website. Here is the link to order your samples. https://www.venetablinds.com.au/content/42-samples Cheers, The VENETA Team.