Verifiedvenetablinds.com.au

Return Claim MadeYes · No
Warranty Claim MadeYes · No

Brendan Toowong
Brendan ToowongSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with my new honeycomb blinds

I'm very, very happy with my new honeycomb blinds which I installed last Saturday. They more than met my expectations. I'm now looking at installing them in my main bedroom as I'm so happy with the quality and ease of installation. Show details
Deejaysee
Deejaysee5 posts

Absolutely recommended

With some trepidation (mostly about my measurements admittedly), ordered 9 separate cordless honeycomb blinds. Installed the last of them today and very happy to report that every one is a perfect fit, no defects and look great. They were surprisingly easy to install as long as you have a drill. Would absolutely recommend. Easy process, prompt delivery...just a great outcome. Show details
diane j.
diane j.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Excellent blinds

These are wonderful blinds. We installed them in our motorhome recently and are most impressed. They are easy to use on a daily basis and provide the thermal insulation we wanted. Can’t speak highly enough of these blinds and the fantastic service offered to help with installation.
Would highly recommend for anyone fitting blinds to their caravan or Motorhome. We will use this company to install blinds for our home when we replace existing ones. And they are economical compared to the rest of the market by far. They also offer a 8 year warranty. Can’t do better than that.
Well done Veneta. Show details
Shopaholic
Shopaholic6 posts
Gabe
Gabe2 posts

Good until I had to claim the measurement insurance

The blinds were sent with the wrong sizes. I've been writing them for a week to claim the measurement insurance with no response back.
Really poor customer service. Show details
Daisy
Daisy7 posts

Dave
DaveAinslie 2612, ACT17 posts

Poor quality

Short warranties. Make sure you are prepared for their shoddy products to fail quickly Show details
Miranda
MirandaBrisbane9 posts

Love these PVC Venetian blinds!!

These blinds are awesome and so easy to order. I measured the space multiple times to ensure I got it right, then ordered and within a couple of weeks they were delivered. They fit perfectly and are great quality. So pleased. I only found them because bunnings do make PVC blinds to order any more but they are worth every penny. Would definitely buy again! Show details
Glenda
GlendaCentral, SA

Perfect for caravan!

I needed to install new Venetian blinds for my caravan for future sale and after much research, settled on venetablinds.com.au. So happy I did! The order process was very easy and Veneta’s guidelines on how to measure and install made it simple to install myself. The blinds arrived well packed and have wonderfully upgraded the caravan interior for a reasonable price. They look great and the clamps hold them in place securely for when the caravan is on the move. Show details
Steve A.
Steve A.5 posts

Excellent product, superb service

We ordered the duo blinds ~ 5 years ago and they've been great - work well, look good and provide privacy. Recently, one of them stopped retracting. I contacted Veneta and sent a video of the issue. A little while later they sent me a replacement blind, which I fitted yesterday. Despite being nearly 5 years old, they were happy to send a replacement with no questions asked. Cannot recommend these guys enough - I will surely look to buy from them again at any opportunity. Gold standard! Show details ·  1
SusieW
SusieWMetropolitan Adelaide, SA37 posts

Prompt service

Have bought from this company 5 years ago and needed extras so ordered 2 more. There was an alteration to be made and the promptness of phone and email responses was exemplary. So many businesses today require holding phone for ages or not replying to emails until hassled. Well done Veneta. Show reply
RayG37 posts

Inconsistent

First set of venetians good, although some of the hardware (hold down brackets, cord clips and wands) are pretty cheap plastic).

Second order, though, and the head rail and bottom rail are a different colour to the slats.

I have raised this with them and have resolved it reasonably satisfactorily.

RayG

Veneta advise that, as the headrail and bottom rail are steel, they cannot get an exact colour match on the aluminium slats for this colour I have chosen.

M.E.T.
M.E.T.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great quality product and service

I had to get new blinds for our caravan which was a little hard to find ,then I came across Veneta on line .It was an easy way to order good Quality blinds there web site is very easy to navigate and we received our blinds in 15 days of ordering them which is outstanding considering they came from overseas. They had all the instructions on how to fit them no parts were missing which was a bonus. Install was very easy and they fit and look great. Would definitely recommend this company and will use them in the future . Show details ·  1
Nic
Nic
Tim F.
Tim F.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Professional attitude

I found Veneta by a random Google, and the initial impression of the website was very positive: practical, clear directions for measuring, and they immediately send out free samples for colour. And the quality of the finished product is excellent -- despite (or because?!) its source in PRC. The blinds arrived quickly, and are easy to fit (again, the instructions are clear and to the point). They look great. I have no hesitation in recommending them. Show details