Veneta Blinds
See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Veneta Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (10) · No (119)

Tim F.
Tim F.Sydney, NSW

Professional attitude

I found Veneta by a random Google, and the initial impression of the website was very positive: practical, clear directions for measuring, and they immediately send out free samples for colour. And the quality of the finished product is excellent -- despite (or because?!) its source in PRC. The blinds arrived quickly, and are easy to fit (again, the instructions are clear and to the point). They look great. I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Steve Field
Steve FieldPerth, WA

Excellent Product & Customer Service

From ordering to the finish product Excellent we have had many Blinds now from Veneta and have all ways found them to be great keep up the good work Thankyou.

David RRRRRRR
David RRRRRRR

So good - love our custom made blinds

Really great product, just put through our third order. Soon we'll have one on every window.. such good quality. Fast postage as well.

Dissatisfied

Ordered 4 weeks ago. Advised appx 3 week delivery. Still waiting. Advised blind was made but couldn’t advise delivery. A lot of companies we have used deliver within days not weeks. I guess one blind doesn’t carry much weight. Pity as we need another 8 for remainder windows.

• Return Claim MadeNo
  • Warranty Claim MadeNo

Richard
RichardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Phil in Sales

Phil a chap in sales help me enormously with dimensions, nothing but praise for him and his attitude in responses. Didn’t buy as a local small business is fitting them for the same price. If not for the local business I would have brought them here.

• Return Claim MadeNo
  • Warranty Claim MadeNo
Andrew J.
Andrew J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great blinds, great customer service, fast delivery

- In home video consultation was great.
- Ordered blinds for the whole house very happy with product.
- Fabulous experience and was easy to Install.

Liz
LizGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

AMAZING BLINDS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE

Veneta blinds have been the most incredible company to deal with. Their products are high quality and so is the customer service. Every time I’ve had a question with my order, their response has bed. Swift and gone above and beyond to help me. Best company I’ve dealt with in a long time!

nessjez

Easy, good quality do it yourself option

nessjez

12 months on and our blinds are still great. No problems at all.

John S.Sydney, NSW

I am really unhappy with this purchase and recommend consider other purchase options.

I purchased a few double honeycomb blinds from Veneta a few months ago. Now they have lengthened about 200mm under their own weight. So that they are much longer and much thinner than when I purchased them. Getting thinner obviously has compromised their insulation feature, which was the reason I bought them in the first place. On the other hand, becoming longer has damaged their appearance as now they look flat at top and folded at bottom. Also their profile is not double honeycomb anymore but more likely double triangle.

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta BlindsSend a private message

Hi John, this would be covered under our 5 year warranty if the blind has lengthened by 200mm. Please contact us so we can review your issues with the blind and look at processing a warranty claim for you. Kind regards Tony- Veneta team.

Hi Tony,

what number should I call?

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta BlindsSend a private message

Hi John, call 1800 836 382 and talk to one of our product specialists about your issue with the blind and potential for a warranty claim. They will have you provide some further information and photos to review your claim.

Tony - Veneta team

Kim
Kim

Support is woeful

I tried to reorder the same fabric roman blinds and they couldn't even be bothered to check if the current material is the same as the one I ordered. I ordered less than 12 months ago. The new website makes it very hard to tell if the material is the same and all me previous account information seems to be lost. There were also mix ups with my original order which were fixed promptly but the whole experience has been very frustrating!

Bella
BellaSouth East Queensland, QLD

We are so happy with the honeycombs blinds we purchased!

We are so happy with the honeycombs blinds we purchased for our family room, kitchen, bedrooms and bathroom, they look absolutely amazing and were so easy to install. My wife and I installed them without any problems in around half a day. From the ordering of the samples to the delivery of the blinds Veneta were very helpful and rang us with follow up calls to ensure our order was correct and rang again once the blinds were delivered. This is the first time we've installed made-to-measure blinds, it makes a huge difference compared with off-the-shelf blinds from retailers. We would certainly recommend Veneta!

ThK
ThK

Disappointing

Not even a year after installation and the cells have already started stretching significantly. They're now rectangular rather than honeycomb (2.6 down to 2 if you take each edge as 1cm) so I've paid a premium for double celled blinds and won't be able to take advantage of the full insulating effect. I won't be buying from Veneta blinds again not only because of this inefficiency, but also because their coloured samples have a very obvious dotted pattern rather than the smooth appearance their competitors can provide. Thankfully the remaining blinds I need are in other rooms so won't be a problem.

Mish
MishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pricey blinds and they end product lines often.

Peter
PeterMid North Coast, NSW

A very good design that works efficiently.

Three 25mm blue used for 6 months. Overall, quality is very good, function excellent.
The ordering process and delivery was efficient. The size was accurate. Installation was fine.
The cord mechanism works really well eg they pull fully open efficiently.
The cord arrangement - one string on a knob - is a big improvement on the older style. It is tidy and accessible.
I was given a curtesy follow-up call.
I recommend these Venetians.

Angus
AngusJerrabomberra 2600, ACT

Product is good, after sales service is non existent.