4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (73)

Liz

LizGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing company. Best customer service I've received ever! Gorgeous quality blinds.

I can not rave about this company and their blinds enough. The Honeycomb blinds I chose are just stunning: quality, easy to install, and absolutely gorgeous. Phil and the whole team have gone above and beyond to help me and were always at the end of the phone if I needed them. It's easy to measure and put the blinds in yourself, if you are looking to buy blinds online then look no further. Thank you Veneta, you guys have been awesome. I will 100% be ordering from you again.

Pam

PamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and excellent products

We have ordered twice now from Veneta, both Honeycomb blinds and Roller blinds and each time have found them extremely helpful and the customer service was excellent. We had a problem with one of our honeycomb blinds and they replaced it very promptly and without any problems.
The blinds look fantastic and the installation instructions were easy to follow.
The delivery was good considering the COVID19 timelines.
I would definitely reccomend these to any one considering changing their window coverings or just updating. They look modern and very stylish. Very happy customer.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Janine

JanineSydney, NSW

excellent service and product

The website was very easy to use. The follow up service was great and the blinds arrived quickly. The installation instructions were very clear. All in all, we were very happy from start to finish.

Loo Loo

Loo Loo

Just what i wanted

This is our third lot of honeycomb blinds from Veneta. First time we've bought light-filtering rather than block out. Couldn't be happier with them. They are the cord operated model and beautifully slimline and smooth as silk to operate.

Suzanne

SuzanneSydney, NSW

great service

It was the only supplier that I could find who could offer a blind in the length I required.
The service was great. I had issues around the delivery because I had gone on holiday for a week and Veneta sorted it all out with the delivery company for me. Most suppliers would have left it to me to work out from there.

Roger mac

Roger mac

user friendly website

easy transaction , single window blind purchase , delivered promptly and well made product.
had to ring for missing instructions on the installation brochure, otherwise very satisfied. would be happy to recommend to my friends

Susan

SusanHunter Region, NSW

Good look blinds.

The blinds were delivered in a reasonable time, they were easy to install and met my expectations, I will be ordering more in the future for other windows in out house.

notanotherone

notanotheroneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

excellent service and great product

I've ordered several blinds from these people over the last few years and they have been great. The product is very good, delivery quick and the staff could not be more accommodating. I had to change my order several times and they fixed it all without any fuss.
Highly recommend!

starryeyes

starryeyesGippsland, VIC

The window covering is perfect

The website is extremely easy to use, originally send away for 3 samples, which arrived in super quick time. We decided on the mint green which was perfect for what we wanted, it was also quite thin almost a linen type material so we had it lined with a cotton lining and then added the pinch pleating. This curtain was for a sliding door so we went for floor to ceiling look and it looks great.
Veneta did an excellent job, they are beautifully made, the turn around was very quick and the service was excellent.

BymeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Unsolicited review

When I read all the positive reviews about this company I wondered what incentives were offered. I have not been approached by Veneta to write this review. I have bought 3 lots of blinds now. All totally hassle free. Best online buying experience ever! I did have a problem with one blind. The viewed the video I sent and immediately ordered a replacement which came straight away. To date I cannot fault the service or the product. Very happy with my honeycomb blinds :)

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Online purchase at its best

I was impressed at the whole process of this purchase. Received a call by a friendly voice soon after i ordered my roller blinds to confirm details. Given the size and and weight of the blinds, it was very well packaged and the blinds were exactly as advertised. Easy to install but i do think that it may be worthwhile including a short and easy instruction booklet for those less confident in installing the blinds (even if it is a link to their online video).

fantastic service, great blind

I've never had a package so carefully wrapped and protected. Timber Venetian blind arrived in perfect condition. I measured it myself and it fitted exactly. Easy to install. Colour a perfect match.
Friendly followup emails. Great company! All in all, the best experience I've had buying online!

Mark7250

Mark7250Launceston, TAS

In a word, Perfection!

• +5
Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Thank you Mark for your incredible feedback and support! We are so glad you love your new blinds and WOW they look amazing! (Although, such a shame to cover up that view!) We will make sure the team hears your kind words :)

Good blinds at a good price

VicB

VicBWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Absolutely Brilliant

Super simple web site with easy navigation and a breeze to place an order. Any questions and Frank could not be more helpful. Delivery was quick and reasonably priced. Emailed installation instructions were a breeze to follow and took less than 15 minutes to install.
All-round results and service nothing short of 5 stars all the way.
I highly recommend Venta Blinds and so happy I found them.
Blinds are fitted to our caravan door and looks the goods.

felsy

felsyVictoria

Skylight blind

Blinds are made to order from China, so delivery can take some time.
I ordered the skylight blinds for our velux skylights.
While the blinds are good they cannot be operated with an extension pole and you have to use a ladder so access the blind and manually move them with your hand. If i knew this i wouldn't have purchased

Giono

GionoSydney, NSW

63 Days still waiting no curtains, APPALLING service, denied refund.

12/2 Order placed, 8 days later called to advise the colour is not in stock, changed the colour, 37 days later incorrect curtains arrived, 7 days later curtains were picked up, 11 days later they can't find the curtains = 63 days later I have not received what I ordered. On top of this their rep was nothing but rude and his exact email to me "You ordered Custom made Curtains Gerard..they are made Custom to your requirements. We do not refund a Custom made products. That is the reason" and directed to the ACL to tell him where it says they have to refund me my money when they don't deliver a product. By far the worse online experience I've ever had, still waiting today for the products I ordered 63 days ago.

Betty J.

Betty J.Narrabundah 2604, ACT

Excellent service, great products

We purchased and installed ourselves 3 honeycomb blinds (one was a top/down) and one long roller blind. They installed perfectly! If you follow the measuring instructions and use the web site it's easy to order. After ordering the service was excellent, even letting us know the impact of delays in China with production of honeycomb blinds. I recommend ordering samples so you can check the colour. This company delivered an excellent product and provided great service!

Jamie

JamieThe Mallee, VIC

Highly recommended

Really pleased with the products and services from Veneta. Really easy to use the website. After sales support and advice was easy both by chat and phone. I'm an electrician so installed 240v electric blinds.

olie293

olie293South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and blinds

These people were really helpful with the ordering and made sure that what I was ordering was correct. With this I got the correct measurements and colour. The follow up was very nice. Overall they were great to deal with. This is the second time I have dealt with them.

Marge Lasked

Hello. We have an approximately 84" wide window. We are looking for top down bottom up cordless cellular shades, possibly with remote control. I saw a sample of a small installation at Home Depot and really liked the way the cords were at the very edge. Although it was only about 24" by 30", it was very tight and difficult to raise and lower. The salesperson implied it was just a poor installation. Are Veneta cellular top down bottom up cordless shades generally a bit tight? How would you suggest handling a wide window like ours? Thank you.

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Hi Marge! I think you may be after our US company (We are based in Australia), you can find them at www.venetawindowfashions.com Thanks!

Marge L

Sent the question there. Thank you.

Ann D.

Ann D.asked

hey. which blinds are best for block out?

Byme

The block out ones are great

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Hey Ann! Our Honeycomb range fitted into the reveal of your window will offer the smallest gaps either side & will block out the most light of anything in our range. Feel free to get in touch with our team via live chat for more info!

David N.

David N.asked

How to remove handles from Venetia cellular blinds?

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Hi David, Thanks for sending us a message. Are you able to email us a photo of the type on handle you have to admin@venetablinds.com.au - We will be able to help you to remove the handle.

Get an answer from our members and Veneta Blinds representatives