Veneta Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (108)

Dr. CH

Dr. CHSouthwest, VIC

A Perfect Fit

After other makes of blinds, finally we have a venetian blind that fits and works perfectly. The web site displays information clearly and explains the procedures succinctly with exemplars. Measurement instructions were easy to follow, and we self-installed our blind in a few minutes with no hassles. Our order was delivered quite promptly despite COVID-19. We are extremely happy with our purchase.

Fred

FredIllawarra, NSW

Great Service Great Blinds Great Price Great Delivery

The website was so easy to navigate and order our size. We have had online blinds before from another company and we were worried about quality of components. We rang and spoke to a lovely man who assured us of the company’s policy on quality and told us to check the reviews. I am happy to leave an excellent review. The blinds are really big, but we found them so easy to install and are happy with quality and the look. It was a bonus that we were told we may have to wait for delivery because of Covid but they arrived 3 weeks later and were are delighted.
Freda and Russell Rutherford

cait11Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Good value product

Perfect fit, easy to install with some decent instructions, good value product, colours were accurate and good shipping and packaging.

HAPPY with the results

The first blinds arrived (BENT) so Veneta reorderd a second honey comb blind with no delay, I had no problem with the blind however the window had a problem on the top frame because it was not level so shimming was added the end result is excellent

Madeline G

Madeline GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super easy, fits perfect, quick delivery!

Ordering was such an easy, straight forward process and they arrived so much sooner than I’d expected!
Once arrived they were so easy to install and fit the window perfectly!

Vera J

Vera J

top quality

Made a mistake on my measurements which was quickly rectified. I love the blinds, and the price was great. Thank you Veneta

LC86

LC86AU

No accountability for the wrong colour blinds. They changed the colour but kept the sample name the same

Modern and classy

Easy to find what I wanted and when contacted everyone I spoke to was extremely helpful.Packages arrived very promptly and a followup call was appreciated.

Just what we needed

Site easy to navigate. Product was as described, packaging was labeled to make things easy and the sizes were accurate. The blinds were easy to install and look great.

REG00

REG00South East Queensland, QLD

High Quality, Great Customer Service & Easy Installation

We could not be happier with our new blind and curtains, or the customer service that we received. It was so simple to order online (and we loved the option for measure insurance in case we got it wrong). Our new window furnishings arrived quickly and we’re so easy to install ourselves. They have completely changed the look and feel of our home and the quality is exceptional. We will definitely be replacing our old blinds with Veneta.

Paulin

PaulinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

I had a problem with a blind and sent a photo of it. Immediately the staff responded and ordered a new one which was delivered within a few weeks. Amazing old fashioned customer service and I was quite shocked as I have not experienced that in retail for many years. I am very happy to recommend the company at any time

ChrisL

ChrisLMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great result easy process

Quick easy process, easy to order and measurement instructions Very happy with blinds. Easy installation. Quick delivery
Would definitely buy again.

Robert Sampimon

Robert SampimonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great all round service

A very easy process. The colours are very close to the real thing and you can also get sample colours.
Measuring is easy. Very quick turnaround and very easy install.
Excellent product

Bec

BecGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best!

The blinds a lovely made and good quality. My entire house is full of them. Will definitely buy in the future.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great product and customer service

Blind arrived quickly despite potential covid delays. Blockout roller blind - measurements perfect and good quality.
Easy to install (diy) I have previously purchased and have been very happy with Veneta honeycomb blinds.

GinaG

GinaGSydney, NSW

Attic Blind

It was very difficult to find someone to make a small attic blind so when I found one by Veneta I thought was worth a try to install ourselves. It has totally changed the west facing attic, so much cooler in Summer with the honeycomb blind. It was very easy to measure up and install. Delivery was quick and great value, I can't believe it took me this long to get it done. Thanks Veneta.

Derrick L.

Derrick L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I purchased two set of blind and I am very happy with the quality and delivery. it was very easy to install

the online process was very good and was easy to place my order. delivery was very good as we were in covid lock down. easy instruction to install

Gary

GarySouthwest, VIC

Highly recommend

We used a mixture of top down bottom up, bottom up, light blocking and translucent honeycomb blinds over 11 different windows. Two of the windows required multiple blinds as they were too large for a single blind and the measuring instructions made it easy to end up with a perfect fit. We are extremely happy with the end result.

Kim K.

Kim K.asked

My new blinds are 5 inches from covering the height of the windows. It looks like the blinds are long enough but the sting is too short. If the blinds touch the top and bottom on one side it is around 10 inches too short on the other side.

Most aggrevating is It will not hold it's position in bottom up or top down position.
1. If I move the top down from the magnetic plates it keeps going down, down, down. I' does not stay where I want it to be.
2. Bottom up is worse. It keeps falling to the lowest position the strings allows it to go.

HELP HELP HELP
kdkelsey@atmc.net

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Hi Kim! I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with your blinds. I have just searched you in our system and I am unable to find your order. We are the Australian Veneta - if you are looking for the Veneta America you can visit venetawindowfashions.com. Thanks!

Marge Lasked

Hello. We have an approximately 84" wide window. We are looking for top down bottom up cordless cellular shades, possibly with remote control. I saw a sample of a small installation at Home Depot and really liked the way the cords were at the very edge. Although it was only about 24" by 30", it was very tight and difficult to raise and lower. The salesperson implied it was just a poor installation. Are Veneta cellular top down bottom up cordless shades generally a bit tight? How would you suggest handling a wide window like ours? Thank you.

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Hi Marge! I think you may be after our US company (We are based in Australia), you can find them at www.venetawindowfashions.com Thanks!

Marge L

Sent the question there. Thank you.

Ann D.

Ann D.asked

hey. which blinds are best for block out?

Byme
Byme

The block out ones are great

Venetablinds.com.au ..Veneta Blinds

Hey Ann! Our Honeycomb range fitted into the reveal of your window will offer the smallest gaps either side & will block out the most light of anything in our range. Feel free to get in touch with our team via live chat for more info!

Get an answer from our members and Veneta Blinds representatives