Online store, Physical store

3.4

cleancook
cleancookArmidale

Far from Home

Away on family crisis, cant leave the cat at home, ordered the medication online and BINGO!!! Kitty gets her meds, and I can get on with the Business at hand in a timely manner!! Same product, great Price Totally Timely delivery!! Love Ya work,
Thanks Vets Products Direct
Bruce and Coco.

Baguley Family
Baguley FamilyMid North Coast, NSW

Easy as !

Two small dog products, good pricing, both in-stock, prompt delivery - easy website online ordering. Small, cost effective packaging and received by mail within days of ordering.

Helped my kittens out

I have two gorgeous kittens and this company helped keep them well fed by providing cat food very quickly and at a great price. For this, I am very thankful and can highly recommend this company!

wheels
wheelsPerth, WA

Ordered Dog food in May- By August gave up waiting-never arrived

I ordered Prime dog food online in MAY2020 recieved acknowledgement and delivery date. Date passed -enquired- no stock . Stock arriving JUNE. Nothing arrived -just lots of emails- "we just ran out of stock" awaiting stock. Eventually was given an estimated arrival date! 20JUL!- Nothing- still waiting for stock- Ordered from a competitor- arrived 48 hours later. These guys at VetProducts are time wasters-Try anyone else.

Great service for me and my dogs

I have been buying pet products from here for a few years now and I am never disappointed. They always provide for me and my dogs especially when they get sick and I couldn't be happier with this company, highly recommend.

Tania
TaniaSouthwest, VIC

My main product on order was ‘unavailable’

Poor service- ordered dog wormers at a great price and also ordered cat wormers only because the dog products were at a great price. After the cat wormers were sent I received notification that the dog wormers are not available and I would be reimbursed. So I end up paying $20-30 more for the cat product (including postage and compared to other sites) . I received a refund for the dog wormers but It didn’t include the postage that was paid.....
I would have cancelled the whole order if I knew it wasn’t available...
Do not recommend...

Valerie
ValerieBendgio

Excellent Service and Great Prices.

Vet Products Direct Online store offer great discounts and recently I took advantage of the free postage they had the other weekend. All my purchases have arrived on time as indicated by the tracking through Australia Post. I am very pleased with the service I have received with Vet Products Direct and will continue to shop with them and I can highly recommend this company.

JJ Brisbane
JJ BrisbaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor value for money, questionable practices

This company used to be be good but a year or so ago, they had a change of system and service went down hill since then as well as prices seemed to creep higher.

Buyer beware, the VPD club that provides you wholesale prices and up to 40% off is not of any value when you can buy the same products cheaper from other online vendors.

I hope they can actually take this feedback on board and fix what used to be a great company offering good products at reasonable pricing. Until then, I will no longer purchase from them.

brielle
briellePerth, WA

will not use again slow and only because i couldn't get the products elsewhere

i paid express still haven't got itwasyed a lot time calling to chase it upper me in a bad mood for the rest of the day poor customer service never again not worth it a headache

Michele A.
Michele A.Esk

Pet Care Made Easy

I have been with Vet Products Direct for years, I order online as I am in regional Queensland and find they have a comprehensive range of products from farm animals to fish all at great prices and delivered so quickly. Qualified people are available to answer any questions you have and there customer help line is faultless. Highly recommended.

Dan C
Dan C

Keep putting old address information back onto account as default address

The Incredibles
The IncrediblesMackay

Shop Around

Found the items I wanted 10% cheaper from another website: My Pet Warehouse. This equates to a lot more than a mere 10% when you also add in the VPD annual membership with Vet Products Direct: $59.50. While I was searching for prices I found lots of websites cheaper than VPD, but they appear 12th & beyond on the Google search list.

Dougall
DougallCentral Queensland, QLD

Great products and service

I have been dealing with Vet Products Direct for many years and have always had great products and service. Any orders are received promptly, any questions answered with minimum fuss. Prices are great being a VPD club member, makes the animal maintenance and food very affordable. I would highly recommend them

Items not in stock, no notification of this.

Really good

I placed an online order, but one of the products sent to me was incorrect. Mistakes happen and for me the sign of a good business is the way mistakes are dealt with. Vet Products Direct could not have been more helpful, the correct product was shipped immediately and the process for return of the incorrect product was easy and at no cost. I was impressed.