VetPay

VetPay

2.7

Amazing service, allowed me to cover my pet's treatment with ease

Thanks to vetpay I was able to comfortably afford my pets treatment and keep my dog healthy. Would highly recommend it to anyone else not wanting or able to pay for their pet's treatment in full.

Ree
ReeVictoria

Saved my dogs life !

My dog had to get life threatening tumours removed , I was approved quickly and my dog was able to have her operation and is happy and well, yes vet pay have fees but knowing what the alternative was I don’t have an issue with this at all, I use it regularly for immunisations and check ups for all my pets and the payments are easy to maintain have not had an issue and really grateful for this service.

Ezra
EzraSydney, NSW

Representatives say service is interest free if paid off within 6 months... NOT TRUE! Interest is charged!

Sandi
Sandi

Great payment system

Found openpay gave plenty of time between reminders and due payment.
Reconition for payment on time.
Would use openpay again if available.

Leah
LeahMid North Coast, NSW

Helps me give my dog the best care

I'm surprised by the negative review. Fees and interest aren't ideal but that's how the world works, same goes with credit approval - people are being strangely entitled with this company. If you have the money for your large vet fees, why would you use Vetpay? If you don't, it can be a matter of life or death for your pet so what's the problem? Even though my dog couldn't be saved, Vetpay helped me keep him comfortable and end his life peacefully during his extremely aggressive cancer and I will be forever grateful for that. It also helps me give my other dog the very best care in uncertain situations as I now have great fear of losing her too. It is perfect for what it is meant for; helping people in sticky situations with their pets.

Suthassanee
SuthassaneeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Be careful of this website when you apply for

Tellasis
Tellasis

Excessive Fees and charges

When your pet requires emergency care you are given little time to respond. Vet Pay is promoted as an option by Sydney University Vet Hospital. Yes they sign you up in 15 mins but what you don’t realise till later is the excessive charges. This is not fair. They are taking advantage of vulnerable customers who are pensioners and are faced with critical decisions about their pets. Vet hospitals should have other payment methods as this is pure exploitation.

Noel Y.
Noel Y.Ballarat

Very grateful for the line of credit.

This is just like getting a credit card that the bank wouldn't give you.I'm a pensioner ,so very difficult to get credit.VetPay approved my application within the stated 15 mins,and I'm so grateful that I can go ahead with my dog's vaccination and dental check up.

Darren
DarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Expensive

Hi
Approved quickly but the interest rates are 22%, which is very expensive.
Personally i don't understand why the vets recommend them.

Jamie
JamieSydney, NSW

Absolutely horrible, nothing but a dishonest scheme to extort money from desperate people.

vcginni
vcginniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very terrible

No statement and bill detail ..only take money as much as they can without let customer know all the detail clear!!
I hope emergency reception pls stop let pet owner use this without knowing anything!!(as from beginning even I don’t know there is annual fee,and they told me if I pay out before 6 months there is no interest fee..but I just can see they take everything!!)
No star I would give.

Never mind
Never mindFar North Queensland, QLD

Very poor, didn't want to rate it

Heartless, would never ever recommend this "product", save yourself the heart ache & let down. Try elsewhere if you can do

Brianna boo
Brianna booSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rip off

Annual fee, interest $3 a pop, late fee $15. ouch. It would be nice to have a few warnings before the late fees get charged. A good way to rip off the poor.

Jimmy P.
Jimmy P.South East Queensland, QLD

No compassion for animals.

I was at the vet earlier and got denied on all levels because of an ongoing dispute with a telco with an ombudsman. I call them they say they will look it over, whilst waiting for my bird to get the treatment it needs to save it. My baby is now dead over lack of empathy or a sense of urgency.

BJRed
BJRedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Avoid

As above, if your veterinarian accepts AfterPay or ZipPay I'd suggest using those. VetPay charge interest unlike the other two.