Verifiedvetslovepets.com.au

93% · 15411 · 7%
Return Claim MadeYes · No

Sean D
Sean DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A great find - I can highly recommend!

A great business, great prices - easy to use for purchasing, quick deliveries. Show details ·  1
Coral
CoralNorth Queensland, QLD

Fast delivery!

I made my first purchase online on Wednesday 12th June and the product arrived in Townsville Friday. I have never received an online order so quickly. Very impressed, excellent service. Show details ·  1
naomi m.
naomi m.South East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Fast delivery

Vets Love Pets offers great prices and service. Orders are always dispatched very quickly. It's for these reasons I will continue to shop there. Thank you to the team at VLP. Show details ·  2
Lyn Knorr
Lyn Knorr2 posts

Very Good Experience

Read thorough description of product which I first saw at my Vet's office. I ordered the product at a greatly reduced price from that being charged by my Vet. My old dog is very happy. Thank you Vets Love Pets. Show details ·  1
Amanda R.
Amanda R.Sydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Great prices and speedy delivery

I've only recently discovered this company and the wet food I buy for my dog is considerably cheaper than anywhere else. Delivery is excellent as free if over $49 and I usually have within 72 hours of order. Very impressed. Show details ·  1
gabby52
gabby52South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

The 3 Musketeers love the prices

Cheapest price. fast delivery, fully stocked store, very very happy Show reply
Judy
JudySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Delivery time quick quick

Delivery was super quick and loving the product 4cyte for my big girl Show details ·  2
Jane Karger
Jane Karger3 posts

Compassionate

Amazing and compassionate service. The vets were amazing and kind in such a sad situation. Show details ·  1
Laura P
Laura PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Blackmores Hepatoadvanced

Blackmores Hepatoadvanced has been a life changer for our 10 year old Weimaraner with liver problems.
Before she started taking it she was lethargic and slept most of the day. After just a couple of weeks using it, she is a new dog. She is playing with her new little brother and is interacting with our family so much more.
Thank you Blackmores! Show reply
Susan Vincs
Susan VincsWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very happy with service

Easy to order, good range of good quality products at competitive prices. Efficient service. Show details ·  1
Harry
HarryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Won’t shop anywhere else

Love the customer service. Always so helpful and fast shipping - thanks guys! Show reply
BRUCE
BRUCESydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Ordering liver medication for my aged dog

Order filled efficiently and delivery was super fast. Cannot fault this business and highly recommend especially for competitive price. Show details ·  1
Judy
Judy5 posts

Very happy with this supplier

The prescription food was in stock. I got a personal email response when I asked how long the delivery would take. The food arrived on time. The price was pleasing, delivery free and same standard of availability and service on my next order. They actually seem to care. Show details ·  1
Rebekah M.
Rebekah M.Sydney, NSW

Very good

It's difficult to know for sure if a company online is reputable or not. These guys are good. Show details ·  1
John Homburg
John Homburg

Company with good website and good prices

Vets Love Pets have a website that was straightforward and easy to order. Show reply