Viagogo

Viagogo

See the Best Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Viagogo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Countrymum
CountrymumGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Scam and rip off

25878565I got ticket to a concert here is Australia.. I paid twice as much for them the tickets was 199 and I paid with this company 400.. they are a scam and don't help in anyway.. you will fight them forever to get your money back as you won't receive a ticket..
Also as they are a scolping sight they are braking Australians laws..
And I will be leaving this review everywhere as I'm now fighting to get my refund as I won't resell my ticket if there was one as you will never receive a ticket or your money back

belinda k
belinda kVictoria

Scam alert

This website cons buyera into thinking they are buying legit tickets. It is a scalping site and no buyer protection offered.
They refuse to refund money.
Everyone needs ti avoid this website at all costs

Clare
ClareSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scam Tickets

Bought two tickets to Van Gogh Alive through Viagogo and they were FAKE, confirmed by the Van Gogh box office. Viagogo suggested we resell them through a standard rejection email, shows you the lack of ethics of Viagogo. If they can't guarantee what's being sold on their platform is genuine, why would anyone want to use them. STAY AWAY and tell your friends. Am still chasing a refund!!

Perfect rip off Viagogo

I bought K Jenkins tickets in November 2020 for Jan 2021. Concert cancelled but tickets carried forward. Received email re tickets for changed concert (22 November 2021) 4 days before saying my tickets were changed to cheaper ones miles away from original expensive tickets. I refused them. After hours of conversations, emails I was offered partial refund with far away tickets but still £60 out of pocket! Had to use binoculars and not enjoy concert!

Complete scam

Complete scam - I wasted $300. At least thanks to these reviews I managed to realise in time and to get other tickets that I had to pay for again. So very disappointed.

John
John

Criminals

Do not use viagogo to buy tickets. Our tickets for baker boy was rescheduled to next year. The artist himself and the venue has both confirmed but viagogo insist that it was going ahead and havent received any official notice. Clearly a scam. Im surprised their website hasn't been shut down.

Emma Walker
Emma WalkerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Vance Joy

We bought tickets to an event they had them in the VIP section and where charging VIP price double and a half the cost of general admission. Only to be sent an email confirming purchase of general admission. I asked for a refund then and there and they refused it. Now I feel like it is a massive scam. Still no tickets..This website needs too be shut down.

This is a fraud, full stop!

They sell tickets but don't provide any tickets!! There is no guarantee that the same tickets are not re-sold to multiple people! We have bought tickets to an event that has been re-scheduled and we cannot attend but they refuse to provide the confirmation so that we can cancel the tickets as we cannot attend anymore.

Christine
ChristineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Alert alert alert scammers scammers

Do not use this site to buy tickets. It is a scam. You will lose your money. Bought tickets to Moulin Rouge in Melbourne still waiting. They sent me an email to say tickets on the way, the same day I got an email to say that my purchase has been cancelled refund is in my account yep still waiting for that as well. You try to get in touch with them to find out what is happening generic emails sent from all different people with complete different answers. Wish I had read all the BAD REVIEWS on this site before I bought tickets.

Find out how Viagogo compares to other Services

I’d like to write zero. Don’t ever deal with these people.

Bought tickets to Hamilton in Sydney. I’m in Melbourne and never got the tickets. They sent me an email 8 hours before the event saying here are your tickets.

They were in someone else’s name and they said you should have traveled to Sydney with no tickets because you were going to get them. With no proof that i was.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

I was charged double the amount for no tickets at all. When confronted the company advised no funds where removed and I wouldn’t be refunded. They are a scam company!!!

AndrewMonsta
AndrewMonstaBrisbane

Scammed and ripped off

We bought tickets for an event through these guys - the tickets actually cost $38.00 they charged us $144 a ticket AND they are not valid or honoured tickets by the venue. They are dishonest scammers that rip you off.

Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No stars for these idiots ……

Do not use viagogo. My show is in 5 hours, no tickets. No help, nothing that makes sense…….I stupidly thought they were authorized ticket sellers, they are not!do not use

Scam scam scam

Ticket scalping company that sells tickets to fake or canceled events, then won’t refund money filthy thieves is all they are DO NOT PURCHASE anything from this lot of scammers

Viagogo - disgraceful company

These scammers need to be shut down pronto. I can't believe they are still operating. My partner purchased tickets to the Madonna concert a few years ago in Sydney, we never made it because Viagogo sold us tickets that were actually never available. Do not go near this scamming company, they will just take your money and run.