Viagogo

Viagogo

1.2 from 2,692 reviews

I can’t find emails

Brought 2 tickets unbeknown that this a reselling platform and I know after reading so much, I have screwed myself iver $600.
How do you get to speak to someone?
What are my options?

Do not use viagogo to buy tickets.

I really wish I had read these reviews before buying Red Hot Chili tickets. I was so desperate to see them that I paid more than $500 for each ticket, I have just downloaded them and their ticket value is just $203.50 each. I am sooooo angry. Shame I had to give a star rating and it would not let me give no stars :(

Great customer Service

I decided last minute to buy 3 tickets to Charlie and the chocolate factory in Sydney. I googled and Viagogo came up first. I bought 3 tickets for an amazingly low price ( maybe alarm bells should of gone off then) When we got to the venue we were informed that the tickets had been bought with a stolen card and had been cancelled. They even said I assume you bought from Viagogo? They then had a pre-printed card with instructions on what to do to get a refund. I got a letter back from the theatre within the hour. I then filled in the customer help section on Viagogo. Within another hour I had an apology e mail and told I was getting a refund. Then two days later I get the money. I guess it’s not their fault if people advertise stolen tickets.

Do not buy from Viagogo!

I fell for this for Prodigy tickets. Paid over $800 for 3 tickets. Received the tickets via Ticketmaster or ticketek and they had $145 each printed on them. Don’t buy

Do not use! & DON’T fall for the time limit... research other ticket options!

This website needs to be shut down. Paid more than double the price of the tickets for worse seats. Resold them when I realised and lost money in the process

Scammers

They shouldn’t be in business. Wanted to give zero stars, complete scammers!!! Totally Stay away from these fraudsters. They overinflate tickets And charge ridiculous booking fees. I will not deal with again

Terrible, seemingly sold me a cancelled ticket.

Very disappointed, got to the venue with my printed ticket only to be told that the ticket I held was cancelled and I would need to buy another ticket. This ruined my night as I did have limited funds but fingers crossed that these clowns will provide a refund.

Scam scam scam... avoid

Pressure click and hidden charges. Did not make it clear the total was per ticket and before outrageous $100 booking fee, and suddenly it had gone through.... Pretty sure we never entered PayPal details.

Scammed

Bought AFL tickets to Blues/Tigers at $30 over face value. Scanned at gate and "TICKET CANCELLED". Line of people at Ticketek desk all with the same issue. AVOID - A SCAM.

Don’t USE

Charged double price $862.07 for 5 tickets to a not so well known artist. Had we brought else where $407.50. For exact same tickets. Read feed, charges, handling and exchange

Rip offs!!!!

I purchased 2 metalica tickets and did not realise it was 716euro, then when it changed it was just over 1000 au, but then when checkout came, it was 1296 au!! For two tickets!! My partner is a huge fan, so I went ahead, then when telling a friend, she said no, they are rip offs!! People have not received tickets and been left standing with nothing after payment. She said you could resell with them back with the same company. I looked in to this but I didn’t really understand how much I needed to put them on for. I had put 300au each but then decided NOT to go through with it until I had spoken to them.
Next thing, I receive an email that my tickets were up for sale!! I tried to make contact with Viagogo but missed a couple of Melbourne calls whilst working. Then an email congratulating me on the sale!!!! It said I would receive my $600au after the event once they knew the buyers had gone to the concert!! Which is in october. finally spoke to a young Asian lady who did not understand anything I was saying. Just told me yes, I will get my 600 back after concert. I gave up and am now 700au down and owe my friend 500, who bought me real tickets
Please read all the reviews and don’t be fooled by this disgusting company.
VIAGOGO is a dodgey company, ripping people off for a lot of money

Non Ethical

This site is blatantly unethical. They buy ticket to gigs as soon as they're available using algorithms to prevent good old normal people getting in and then resell at an exorbitant price. Shame

Fabulous and easy Kylie Minogue tickets.

Fabulous service. We were in Brisbane for a few days, heard Kylie Minogue was on at Day On The Green at Sirromet Wines. My wife googled tickets, found via Gogo. We new these were resold tickets, we also knew they would be more expensive, hey it was the night before the gig. We got fab Gold seating, paid $40 fee, paid on Paypal in case of any problems. Tickets emailed straightaway, printed out at hotel. Arrived at event and scanned straight through gate. No problems at all. Will do the same for Elton John.

do not buy from this company

Do not purchase from this company you do not get the tickets that you have ordered.When you try to contact them the telephone is a waste of time no answer and internet is just a generated email.

Australian Grand Prix tickets

How does a seniors ticket fort tomorrow priced at $87 suddenly then gets debited to my card as costing $115.50???? And you cannot contact them they are crooks. I tried desperately to ask them why this is and cancel the tickets. They cleverly only show you the total price when your card has already been debited. Never Again be warned

RIP OFF!!!

They selling tickets which is 3 times more expensive than original price. They won't inform you using foreign currency. Never again! Once when you buy they are not responsible for anything, you are all on your own.

Ripped off!!!

My daughter bought $200 eagles tickets well in advance of the show, paid full price PLUS a $130 booking fee which Ticketek only charge $4 for. Went to the show to find we got the absolute nosebleed section which Ticketek would have charged $90 for. There was nobody further from the show than us. I checked the seat section on Ticketek before the show and for the price I paid I should have been at the very front of the third tier at qudos bank arena.

FRAUD!!!!

The ACCC is taking them to court do NOT use this website!!!! I have logged a fraud claim with my bank & have emailed viagogo to refund my money. Please research before buying tickets.

Eminem Concert

Bought tickets to Eminem when they were on sale for Brisbane (3weeks ago), then read all the reviews. Most of the views were negative so contacted my bank straight away. They confirmed it was all legit and guaranteed my money back if I did not receive my tickets. Tickets came when Viagogo said they would. They did have someone else’s name on it but that’s what the site does and I got to go to the concert. Pricey but last minute decision what else do you expect. Can’t fault them apart from the price I paid. K

Scammed

Bought tickets for the Eagles concert and when we arrived there last night, we were told that the tickets were cancelled and we were scammed.

I would never recommend using this website for anything ever again.