Viagogo

1.3 from 3,091 reviews

1.3

3,091 reviews

Whatever you do....dont

There’s really not enough space in this box to describe what I think of viagogo. Crap service, dodgy practices the list is endless. But based on how many stars they get I suspect everyone already knows that

TERRIBLE DON'T EVER USE

I have been waiting six months so a substantial refund due to events being cancelled by Covid-19, that is an unacceptable time frame. I'm very doubtful whether I will ever see my money refunded at all.

kxchn

kxchnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I got extremely lucky with a refund - no contest

John T.

John T.Hunter Region, NSW

Ultimate Con Artists

Purchased tickets to Rod Stewart Concert Oct 2020, Viagogo advised that concert was postponed until 2022 and because the tickets were valid for this show no refund would be given. Other agencies like Tiketek are giving full refunds and some music sites are saying that the concert has been cancelled, yet Viagogo insists this is not the case. Paypal wont help because the claim is outside their 180 day limit. Next step will be ACCC.

Suat A.

Suat A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

REFUND MY MONEY!!!!

They don't refund the cancelled events money, they say they didn't take the money but it is gone by my PAYPAL account and PAYPAL replied that Viagogo got the money

GOGOGrandma

GOGOGrandmaVictoria

Once bitten, twice shy

Emily R.

Emily R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sold tickets - NEVER GOT PAID

I sold tickets through this site in Jan and I’m still yet to receive the $$. I have been on the phone/email with customer service but round and round in circles we go. They say I need to enter payment details I DO and still the funds ‘bounce back’. NEVER USE THIS SITE!

Shell

ShellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still awaiting refund

I purchased a very overpriced ticket for the Noosa Red Hot Summer Tour for my daughters birthday which had to be cancelled which I totally understand what I don't like is that I still haven't received my refund and everytime I get the same answer, almost like a recording. How long does it take? Concert was meant to be in April. Never again.

Very dodgy business model. Would advise against using them

Benita

Benita

FRAUDSTERS!

Event was cancelled, they made me send the tickets back to a different overseas country from where they were sent - requested it be with tracking. Cost an extra $37. Only for them to say they are going to take months to refund. I threatened a chargeback through my bank and they told me if I did that I would not get my refund. Eventually did a chargeback only for them to send me a prompt email saying they were accepting the chargeback without dispute. I am going to be contacting my bank to ensure this is the case as they cannot be trusted! NEVER USE THIS SITE FOR TICKETS!

Candice

CandiceSydney, NSW

Dishonest

Wish I had seen all the reviews before going ahead with purchase. Event can't happen this year due to COVID19 but they are saying that because the event 'rescheduled' to next year they can't refund despite the fact we cannot attend on next years dates.

They never sent valid tickets and how can they for next year? So frustrating that a company like this is able to exist.
Absolute scammers.

outra

outraQueensland

SCAMMERS - DO NOT USE

Booked Elton John tickets 11 months in advance. Tickets never arrived. Viagogo kept saying they were sending by registered mail etc, but turns out they were lying and they then cancelled on us less than a week before the event. We'd booked flights, accommodation etc that we couldn't get refunded. Do NOT use this company.

Drew

DrewSydney, NSW

CROOKS

What ever you do DO NOT use this company. They sell tickets for various events at various sites, including State Theatre, Sydney. They have told me that an event I was suppose to attend tonight is now re-scheduled for November, but according to the State Theatre this is not so and how could it be with Covid 19. They have no idea how seriously we take covid 19 here in Australia, they expect it all go back to normal without social distancing. What a dumb company. This company deserves to crumble along with many dubious companies.
There rating means I am not the only person that thinks this - it is a global theme by people that are used by this scam company.

Hayabusa

HayabusaAU

Dishonest and illegal operation

We have a letter from the organizers of the GTM festival saying that it’s not going ahead , as per the official policy of Viagogo they supposed to refund our money however they ignore us claiming that the festival was deferred.
I asked few times to call me back but they never did .
With all the reviews here I suggest class action against this mob .

Graeme Wakefield

Graeme WakefieldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Refund of tickets for Australia Formula 1 Grand Prix

Find out how Viagogo compares to other Services

First and last time i use Viagogo!

Do not use Viagogo. I have jumped threw all the hoops just to get my tickets. There was problems with shipping , and now the event is cancelled and have not recieved any kind of refund or information for the refund. And the most blood boiling thing is there customer support does not have a email or complaint section. How do you even contact them? No you wait for them to contact you! which could be a long time. What a inept, greedy and uncommunicative company.

Dean

DeanDarwin, NT

Quick to take your money , slow to give it back

Paid via Credit card for concert tickets , concert was cancelled due to Covid19 , not their fault I understand that , but tickets were purchased in January , concert was going to be Easter Saturday , received an email advising refund would be coming shortly after concert was cancelled , followed up 23rd April and today (08/05/20) receive an email asking if I would take 125% credit voucher or 100% refund , I chose the 100% then receive an email advising due to the backlog , it will be over a months wait. Never will I purchase anything from this mob again

Woodsy

WoodsyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Elton John extortion tickets

I paid for some tickets for my wife’s birthday present but was way over charged after I had found out what a normal ticket was meant to be. Viagogo charged me the booking fee three times ...$600 extra. Not to be recovered..the CEO would not even reply. Would never ever use this company again.

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Scam scam scam...buyer beware- refunds are not forthcoming

Bought tickets to Robbie Williams, and the concert was cancelled. Weeks later, multiple emails & phone calls to viagogo - all I get back from them are excuses, excuses and more excuses for reasons that there will more delays to refund.

Angie

Angie

Miss-conduct and opportunistic behaviour due to corona-virus outbreak.

rei o.

rei o.asked

I have bought a ticket from Viagogo ( I wish I have checked here first :( ), and received eticket.
I see everyone worried because other person's name printed on the ticket, but my concern is my ticket from Viagogo doesn't have any name on it.

I have bought different date of ticket from "Ticketek" and have my name printed on it. But Viagogo ticket doesn't.

Is there any one who is saying scammed, did it have anyone's name on it? Or no name on it?

Kelly Oakham
Kelly Oakham

I'm very worried. I bought tickets when I was half asleep!! Spent well over the odds for 3 tickets for crappy seats. Worried that we might not even get in with them.

Ian H.
Ian H.

Just been to Perth Queen concert and the Viagogo purchased tickets worked fine. Yes we all paid too much for the tickets and we will be more careful next time. Enjoy the concert.
Ian

Geraldine H.asked

I just bought a ticket on Viagogo Queen concert for this Wednesday in Melbourne. Wish I had read the reviews before purchasing. It does have someone else’s name on the top right hand side, presume this must be the on seller. I did note a sign came up which said choose mobile ticket delivery to have tickets sent directly to your phone. I didn’t press as I felt the site was being scammed. Fingers crossed all will be well.

Sarah Rose
Sarah Rose

I'm in the same situation as you. Fingers crossed that we get in!

Courtney  Hyland
Courtney Hyland

I’m in the same situation what name does it say on yours? Hope we all get in

Geraldine H.

Rob Gerrard is the name. Hope we haven’t all got the same ticket! I am in section 28

Angela K.asked

Im very annoyed that in April 2019 I paid Viagogo over $400 for two tickets to Queen & Adam Lambert for Feb 2020 concert. However, I just received the original tickets which have a value of $103 each and they are labelled as Ticketek tickets. Grrr! Not happy!

MLP52
MLP52

We paid $500 and haven't even received our tickets. Not happy

Neil
Neil

Same here, printed tickets showed tickets were from Ticketek with original price of $109, paid Viagogo $225 per ticket. Guess I'll be seeing you guys at the concert tonight at ANZ Stadium, might even end up sitting next to each other... if we manage to get in, fingers crossed. Lesson learned... never buy from Viagogo!

Angela K.

The thing is Viagogo are on a win-win! They get money for jam! Our tickets are in the “nosebleeds” section and cost the same as ones up close to the stage!!