Viagogo

Viagogo

1.3 from 3,046 reviews

Abasalute garbage

I was Charged over 200 dollars for a 90 dollar ticket, this is an absalute rip off. Viagogo has taken more than double the profits. This is selfishly taking an accsessive amount away from the artist. DO NOT RECOMEND

Wrong tickets sent

Magsie

MagsieNew South Wales

Good seats, not ripped off

Oh yes, I was very very sceptical about buying through this site after all the negative reviews. I bought tickets to Queen having missed out through Ticketek and the seats were perfect. Yes I paid more but Viagogo is only a platform providing sellers the opportunity to sell their tickets who can put what price they want on them. If you don't want to pay more then don't use this site - simple. Would buy again through here.

Roy

RoyMelbourne

Ripped off

Your company is a complete rip off !!
I purchased $196.00 tickets and when it came time to print them I received $89.00 tickets.
Last row of venue when we arrived. Complete nonsense. Not seats I picked.
When I emailed I was told too bad and I could sell my tickets back to Viagogo that included more fees. Complete rip off again!
I have put my review on the internet. People go to jail for less than this.

Cecile T.

Cecile T.Perth, WA

No star from me

I bought a ticket for my partner for the A-Ha concert in Kings Park in Perth.
The ticket had someone else's name on it but Viagogo said it wouldn't be an issue...
Well, the ticket was invalid. This business needs to be shut down...scammers!

Jan S

Jan SSydney, NSW

Do Not Book with this company to Avoid disappointment

This seller is not an official sales site for Australian tickets and to be avoided at all cost !!!! Purports as being legitimate but is a re-seller and buyers often find that Excessively priced tickets are not honoured upon presentation at venues resulting in extreme disappointment. Tickets are Overpriced with huge service fee mark-up impossible Contact with customer service, not covered by Australian consumer law.

Rachael

RachaelSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Thanks for ruining my sons first concert and ripping us off

Thanks viagogo for ruining my sons first concert. Thought we would pay to get good seats at queen paid $230 per ticket when tickets turned up they cost you $104 from ticket tex . Your a total RIP off. I ended up with a really upset son who's 15 and never been to a concert.. he was so excited for this one and we end up with a seat where we cant even see the stage. You should be ashamed of what you are doing to people!! See pics of our view

Ian

IanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Restricted view tickets

Got scammed by these scum bags to pay double face value for restricted view. No chance if a refund. Will never use them again. Stadium won’t help because they say Viagogo are illegal.

Raindrops O.

Raindrops O.South East Queensland, QLD

Avoid using Viagogo

Spent $396 ($80+ processing fee!)for a section level 600 ticket At Suncorp Stadium and Ticketek wouldn’t endorse it. So I spent another $247 to get a Section A2 ticket in the front on the day of performance. Definitely no Viagogo again.

Great Night!

Purchased tickets for the Queen concert at ANZ Stadium Sydney. I did pay more but the concert was sold out so I was happy. The tickets arrived a few weeks before the concert and I was kept updated by Viagogo with regular emails. I chose my seat which I was happy with. Smooth running and a great night.

Becca

BeccaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good price, loved the concert

Bunch of absolute thieving gronks

Pure scam system, do not purchase tickets from this company or run the risk of losing your money. Little to no chance of obtaining a refund in the case an event is cancelled

Rhonda

RhondaSouth East Queensland, QLD

No complaints !

I bought tickets for Queen concert Suncorp Stadium, no problems at all, average price for our seating area, excellent communication from viagogo, even emailing me the day before the concert wishing me an enjoyable night. No complaints.

RIP OFFS

I bought 2 tickets To see Ross Noble Comedian, not thinking to check pricing , cost me threw Viagogo
$297.00 , instead of $99.80 when I checked the confirmation it didn't have the row and seat numbers
that's when I got suspicious not right, when people are doing it tough here in Australia and hoping to have a night out have a few laughs , what do you know the low life Thieven mongrels come out

MMal

MMalMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Huge bloody disgusting ripoff!!!

Terrible site.

They sold my tickets even though they had been deleted from the site. It was very difficult to get hold of them and it's unclear whether my tickets will be valid.

melissa

melissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgraceful

You asked me if I wanted to upgrade my tickets??
So I did!!
Only to find that I am in back row for $1400.
Have to get legal now.
EJ - SSC - 4/4

Annalisse L.

Annalisse L.

Extortion

I purchased tickets via Viagogo for the killer concert in 2019.

When they arrived I saw the sale price was 3 times the face value of the ticket.

I acknowledge I should have purchased earlier, however the increase in price was completely unjustified.

Phumza N

Phumza NCentral, TAS

Viagogo fraudsters!!!! Tennis match Africa 6

I bought Viagogo Tennis match Africa 6 Tickets online for (Nadal and Federer) R7200 and when the tickets arrived it was a R650 ticket from computicket. Fraudsters!!!! Crooks!!!! Don’t ever use them. I requested a refund but they do not want to pay me back!!!

Loreto

LoretoSydney, NSW

Do not use Viaggogo

Never buy from them again, Michael Bubble ticket is $92 Viaggogo charge me $ $260 for it, they are thieves.
Be very careful. We end up paying $520 Instead of $184 plus service fee.
THIEVES

rei o.

rei o.asked

I have bought a ticket from Viagogo ( I wish I have checked here first :( ), and received eticket.
I see everyone worried because other person's name printed on the ticket, but my concern is my ticket from Viagogo doesn't have any name on it.

I have bought different date of ticket from "Ticketek" and have my name printed on it. But Viagogo ticket doesn't.

Is there any one who is saying scammed, did it have anyone's name on it? Or no name on it?

Kelly Oakham
Kelly Oakham

I'm very worried. I bought tickets when I was half asleep!! Spent well over the odds for 3 tickets for crappy seats. Worried that we might not even get in with them.

Geraldine H.asked

I just bought a ticket on Viagogo Queen concert for this Wednesday in Melbourne. Wish I had read the reviews before purchasing. It does have someone else’s name on the top right hand side, presume this must be the on seller. I did note a sign came up which said choose mobile ticket delivery to have tickets sent directly to your phone. I didn’t press as I felt the site was being scammed. Fingers crossed all will be well.

Sarah Rose
Sarah Rose

I'm in the same situation as you. Fingers crossed that we get in!

Courtney  Hyland
Courtney Hyland

I’m in the same situation what name does it say on yours? Hope we all get in

Geraldine H.

Rob Gerrard is the name. Hope we haven’t all got the same ticket! I am in section 28

Angela K.asked

Im very annoyed that in April 2019 I paid Viagogo over $400 for two tickets to Queen & Adam Lambert for Feb 2020 concert. However, I just received the original tickets which have a value of $103 each and they are labelled as Ticketek tickets. Grrr! Not happy!

MLP52
MLP52

We paid $500 and haven't even received our tickets. Not happy

Neil
Neil

Same here, printed tickets showed tickets were from Ticketek with original price of $109, paid Viagogo $225 per ticket. Guess I'll be seeing you guys at the concert tonight at ANZ Stadium, might even end up sitting next to each other... if we manage to get in, fingers crossed. Lesson learned... never buy from Viagogo!

Angela K.

The thing is Viagogo are on a win-win! They get money for jam! Our tickets are in the “nosebleeds” section and cost the same as ones up close to the stage!!