Verifiedlumoenergy.com.au

Step
StepMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
 Pinned

Excellent customer service from [Name Removed]

Hi this is to acknowledge [Name Removed] terrific service. His approach has been non pressured whilst providing detailed answers to all our questions.also very reliable timewise. Thanks to [Names Removed]
  • Services: Electricity and Gas
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Lumo Energy   DM

Hi Stephanie, Thanks for your 5 star review. We really appreciate hearing from you!

It is fantastic to hear that you had such a positive experience with us and we thank you for providing that compliment. It is always fantastic to hear that our customers are having a great experience in their interactions with us.
I have passed your message along to ensure Sam is recognised for his outstanding work.
As always, if you are in need of any assistance regarding your electricity and gas account, please always feel free to contact us anytime, we are always here to help.

Kindest Regards

Leticia
Lumo Energy’s Social Media and Reviews Team

John S
John SSoutheast, SA4 posts

Happy Chappy

I’ve been with Lumo Energy for over 20 Years & have had no less than 100% satisfaction regarding customer service & any complaints resolutions over the years. A company worth considering for Electricity in South Australia. Show details ·  1
Chelse
Chelse5 posts

Stay away!!!

The worst customer service ever.
Was switched from our plan to the highest plan they have. Bill went up $400 compared to last year same time. I complained and was told bad luck, you may move providers if you don’t like it.
What a joke of a company. Show details
B Tee
B TeeVictoria4 posts

Not treated like a human being!

Everything went well for 10 years til we faced financial hardship due to losing job. We asked for assistance and it was like jumping through hoops. Then sorting out an even pay plan after moving houses I was given misinformation and called the agent out on it and he backtracked so I asked for a copy of the conversation as it was recorded as per the voice recording when Lumo answer and he says Lumo doesnt give this out! Out right LIE! Show details
Rod3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Claiming your credit back

Our Electricity account is in credit by $200 with Lumo. Found and swapped to a better deal to another company.Change went over smoothly, but getting the ,$200 credit payed back from lumo is turning out to be very suspicious. After we waited the up to the 4 days they told us to expect the refund to be processed we rang and was told refund had been processed , then got told it didn't go through ,then got told it hadn't been processed now supposedly got reprocessed again .our refund account details were correct. BEWARE.Had no problems with Lumo up to this point we now have to wait up to another 4 days to receive and maybe get our credit payed.BE AWARE of this when choosing Lumo. Show details
Rod

Thanks for reviewing and resolving our issue good to see it handled punctuality .

Tom M
Tom MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Sarah
SarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

J9
J9Gippsland, VIC103 posts

Benjamin
BenjaminMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Inconsistent billing, solar rebate worth nothing

I received a bill during the aunt months for $130. Then received my bill for summer (6KW solar system on a 3 br house) for over $600. I queried why the solar isn't cutting costs (my previous bills before solar was app $700 on average) the phone centre person couldn't explain it. The rise in power bills and the lack of accountability from these companies is outrageous. I have NEVER spoken to anyone in their call centres that wasn't Indian, some of them have such broken English, I hang up to speak to someone I can understand. Don't fall for Lumo's marketing, they're dishonest, far more expensive than they claim and have one of the most restrictive payment plans that try to keep you in their system indefinitely. Avoid at all costs. Show details

Daniel
DanielThe Mallee, VIC2 posts

hungry money company

I'm still paying full price of my electricity when no one is home to use up the electricity I've been away for a few months and we've turned off most of the power from the meter box I'm still trying to understand how my bill is still the same as if we're still at home using up all that electricity Show details
BCG
BCG3 posts

Ray
Ray
Jason
JasonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lumo Energy

Lumo Energy after 3 years changed our contract without calling or texting me, to a much more expensive contract. High daily, peak and off peak chargers = $832.89 bill previously $493.04.

- customer service say they can't do anything, neither could Paveen from complaints.

Don't go with LUMO Show details

Miss Demeanour
Miss DemeanourSydney2 posts

A shocker

I signed up with Lumo but only spent two weeks living in the property. The bill matched what my current supplier charges for a month (and I work from home).

The cheesy jingle you’re forced to listen to when you’re on hold (often for ages) is enough to make you want to poke out your eardrums with knitting needles. Show details

Melissa
MelissaCentral Queensland, QLD7 posts

Such a joke!

Not only does it take forever to get a hold of someone, who I might add, can not understand English or have the thickest accent, the song they play will make you want to smash your head against the brick wall.
They only issue bills once a month, no 3 month option, with 2 weeks to pay or get an extension with paying every fortnight which is a pain if you are apart of the utility relief grant.
I finally got a hold of someone after waiting over 30 minutes, I explained I want to cancel my account as I'm going elsewhere. All of a sudden the call was disconnected. I waited for her to call me back. Never called back so customer service is a joke. Show details