Victorian Hot Water

Victorian Hot Water

See the Best Plumbers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lisa Dickson

Lisa DicksonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Next day Hot Water Service Fitting

When your hot water service has blown up, who wants someone to come and quote and then a second visit to schedule a fitting...NOT ME!!!! Thank god for Dave and Victorian Hot Water. Over the phone pricing on Sunday and Monday day fitting. I am one happy lady, and able to shower before I fly off overseas tommorrow for a business trip. Definately recommend this no fuss and great service.

Jack

JackGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Service

Called VHW midday on a Saturday to enquire about a new hot water service for my In-laws. Extremely impressed with John's professional and very friendly advice and offer to install the unit Sunday morning. Their Website listing was the lowest price I could find on the Internet. Based on John's great service, I will certainly be using this company myself in future when I need to and and have also passed on the details to family and friends.

Lochi

LochiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One happy camper!!!

The old HWS in the granny flat needed replacement so was on the lookout for one through the Internet. Am happy found VIC Hot Water! They provided excellent service, hubby and I very much satisfied, thanks!

megs1

megs1Templestowe

Great Company to deal with.

I needed a new hot water service and found Victorian Hot Water from a google search. All the reviews were positive so I made an online enquiry. John called me in the morning and my new hot water was installed by afternoon. Fantastic service and at a great price. Thank you.

Very helpful!

I contacted this plumber (Dave) to ask about a hot water unit replacement and he gave me a lot of info over the phone, free of charge, that will likely save us from replacing our unit. Very knowledgeable and happy to help, which garners a lot of trust, particularly in an industry that charges you high call out fees and often diagnoses you with the wrong issues/solutions. Will call him next time with any plumbing issues.

Leslie

LeslieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service for a fixed price

Needed a hot water system replaced. Got a high quote from another plumber. Found vichotwater via google. Company promotes fixed price and delivered exactly that. No cheating, no crap. Fantastic service.

Nuno

NunoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Replace my hot water system

Called John on Saturday morning and by late afternoon John replaced my old unit with a new continuous flow hot water. Great service and his knowledge was great and helpful, price was on the mark.
If you need your hot water looked at or replaced John is the perfect person for the job, do not waste your time looking elsewhere.
Thanks mate

John A

John AMelbourne

Professional and quick service

I came across Victorian Hot Water by chance after being given the run around by some other plumbers, or very high estimates for what was a simple swap out of a gas water heater. I sent a web query at night and received a phone call first thing from Dave. They came and installed a new water heater event though no one was home and trusted us to send payment via bank transfer (which of course we did). 5 stars!

Excellent, Professional and Superior Service

Dave and Paul are the most friendly and professional people that you could ever meet.
Exceeded all expectations, quoted and delivered exactly the Hot Water system we required.
Were clean tidy and everything was a great experience. We would highly recommend. Thank you so much Dave and Paul we now have reliable, and constant hot water. :)

Wayne and Sue

Wayne and SueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

best company ever

Found these guys on google and so glad we did their site is so easy to follow...no service call fee, no added extras, the price you see advertised is it, nothing hidden. Arrived when said they would..in fact rang and came 2 hours earlier. John and David are 2 of the most helpful and friendliest people I have ever dealt with took our old hot water system away and cleaned up after the work was done. Highly recommended this company excellent service. Give them a call you cant go wrong. Very grateful we did.

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Efficient, reliable. Excellent.

Called at 7:30am and had the existing system replaced by 11am. Dave was on precisely time, polite and efficient, tested the system to adjust temp to our requirements and left the area clean and tidy. Pricing and service exactly as described. Would not hesitate to recommend.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

I rang john in the morning He was true to his word and a pleasure to deal with. Fitted the new hot water heater quickly and took away the old one. A job well done.highly recommended.thank You.

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service.

Called at 9am, had a chat about the products on the easy to use website and installed by 2pm. Price as advertised. No haggling, mess or fuss. Worked first time and we're good to go for another 15yrs. Thank you very much guys. Good job.

Mark S

Mark S

Awesome Service

Dave and John have provided awesome service. Rang them about 8.30 am by 11.30 am that day they had been out replaced the hot water service and taken away the old one.
Very nice and professional guys.
I highly recommend their service.

Good quality service

Got a quote over the phone for a new hot water service, boys came out the next morning (on a public holiday) and had the work done in a couple of hours.
Area around job was tidied up and i was charged what I got quoted.
Very professional crew

JohnandLiz

JohnandLizMelbourne

Fantastic

Dave from Victorian Hot Water installed an AquaMax Hot Water Service. Dave was highly efficient, professional, on time. The price he quoted was what I paid. Victorian Hot Water was way cheaper than some of the other plumbers some of which quoted $800 extra for the same service and product. Would definitely recommend them to anyone else.

Fantastic Service

My old hot water system needed to be replaced, Dave replaced my new system the same day at the quoted price. It was such a relief to deal with an honest and reliable company when you need a job done. I would recommend Victorian Hot Water to anyone dealing with hot water system issues or need of replacing their old system. Very impressed by the whole experience, Dave even threw in a concrete slab for my unit to sit on!

Ricky P

Ricky P

Amazing service - super fast install! Quality!

I had a plumber friend quote me $2150 for a Rheem Stellar 330. I paid the advertised price of $1500 for this unit from Victorian hot water. Included a certificate and removal of my old unit. Which was $650 under the quote I had. Other companies were $400-$450 higher. I called at 7:30am on a Monday and was told they could be at mine by 11am, which was on the other side of Melbourne! The boys had a cancellation and told me that could come by 10am. They arrived on time and completed everything within 45 minutes! So that was under 4 hours installed from when I called which was a Monday. Amazing service, delivery and no gimmick approach. Highly recommended. I came across this company from google and I am not disappointed.

Efficient and reliable

Hot water system replaced in an hour.Price is what is advertised. No extras . Arrived on time.Would highly recommend .

Best Tradie Service Ever!!

Rang at 8am & had my new system installed by 5pm same day. Old one removed & no mess left at all. The boys arrived on time & were polite & helpful & cost was as discussed on phone. It was great to know the reviews I read were spot on & I would highly recommend Dave, John & Paul for your job!!! Thanks again for great service.....