Victorian Hot Water

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Jason
JasonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast and efficient service at a very competitive price. They removed my old Aquamax and installed my Rinnai.
They exhibit professionalism and great workmanship.

I would recommend this company to family and friends.

Bill
BillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast efficient service once again!

Last review was 6 years ago after doing 8 replacement installs. This time only 1 replacement installation, but still the same service. Called and got a same day inspection, with replacement and installation next morning first thing. In and out within 30 minutes. No fuss. Can't go wrong with these guys!

Damien
DamienGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast and a good price

My busted hot water service was replaced within three hours of calling and was $500 less than other quotes. The installers were polite and professional, and finished in about 30 minutes, with the old equipment removed.

New Hot Water Tank Install

Call Victorian Hot Water and John came out on the same day to provide a quote which was substantially better than any other quote recieved by other installers. John and Dave came out the next day to install the new hot water heater as quoted. The unit had a water leak when they tested it, they replaced the faulty part and completed the install. Very happy recommend Victorian Hot Water

Cuong H.
Cuong H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good an provide reasonable price

I came to Metropolitian guys first and receive a quote of nearly $5000. Luckily I called Dave and he gave me very good price for the same product. In deed, $3000 cheaper ! I would recommend this service to anyone who doesn't have time to look around to compare the price because I feel it is a good deal here.

5 stars from start to finish

Could not be happier with Dave who called back at short notice on a Sunday, and had our hot water system replaced within 24 hours at a great price. What a champion. An easygoing bloke who works with a smile on his face. Don't go elsewhere if you want a new hot water system.

Surprisingly Surprised.

Called Dave on Friday morning after water heater had failed and was offered a quote on a quality system installed that was $400 better than two previous quotes. John turned up 9am the next morning, installed the new system and removed the old system. He was professional and respectful. After a short conversation it became clear these are decent family men and the type you don't mind coming in to your home.

Michelle
MichelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dave is the BEST. He is a real professional and fixed our problem immediately

I had Victorian Hot Water fix our Hot water system today. I called the day before and Dave was able to fix problem first thing in morning on a SUNDAY. I have 3 kids and having no hot water and no being able to clean anything or even have a hot shower was additional stress to us. Once we called DAVE our problems went away. He was so professional over the phone and immediately addressed our issue. Thank you so much Dave. I will recommend you to everyone. You are our hero.

Hoebag
HoebagGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic same day service with no hassles.

Rang for a quote on Monday morning, instantaneous hot water unit installed in the afternoon.
Originally I was going to get the job done by a mate's relative who promised he would look after me. Some of the prices he quoted just for the unit itself seemed a bit higher than what I had googled.
I quickly found Dave and John online to ask for a quote for comparison. Turns out they could install a better unit at a better price AND take away my old unit.
No crap with these guys. Dave and John will give you the best quote right from the start.
Honest, reliable and great workmanship leaving the place clean and tidy.
These are the guys you want.

Tam
TamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Professional & decent

I called Dave out to check our hot water system as the water was cold after a power break a few days before . He came & checked the unit free of charge. He quoted on a new unit as ours was over 10 years old. Very pleasant & decent person. He was going to replace the unit next day but somehow the water heated up again . I called him & he was so understanding and he explained that it might play up again but if we want to observe it for a few days & cancel the job that’s okay too no charge. This is very decent & commendable . Thank you Dave you are a true gentleman & decent person. I will call you if the problem persists.

kelseyvh
kelseyvhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service and Price, highly recommended.

First class, our hot water service died on a Sunday and David was available the next day (a public holiday) to fit a replacement. Very friendly and professional, arrived exactly on time and was done within an hour. Couldn't be happier.

Mah
MahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect service

Quick service and installation of the Rinnai hot water As a replacement of the faulty chromagen solar hot water , polite plumber who works silently and asking no question irrelevant of his job, and in time with good competitive price, I recommend this company

li4102
li4102Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I am very happy with Dave’s job and the price. I thought I needed a new HWS but actually they just changed a part to fix water leaking problem. Highly recommend.

Chula L.
Chula L.Victoria

Excellent, Professional, Efficient, Reliable and it goes on....

Found them from a Google search, gave a call yesterday afternoon to Dave and explained the problem with the existing hot water unit, came today 8 am (on time on a Saturday) and installed a New unit and took the old one.
Price is very competitive and upfront. No, call-out fees, no hidden charges...
A job well done.
Highly recommended

Lisa Dickson
Lisa DicksonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Next day Hot Water Service Fitting

When your hot water service has blown up, who wants someone to come and quote and then a second visit to schedule a fitting...NOT ME!!!! Thank god for Dave and Victorian Hot Water. Over the phone pricing on Sunday and Monday day fitting. I am one happy lady, and able to shower before I fly off overseas tommorrow for a business trip. Definately recommend this no fuss and great service.