Victorian Hot Water

Victorian Hot Water

Replace my hot water system

Called John on Saturday morning and by late afternoon John replaced my old unit with a new continuous flow hot water. Great service and his knowledge was great and helpful, price was on the mark.
If you need your hot water looked at or replaced John is the perfect person for the job, do not waste your time looking elsewhere.
Thanks mate

Professional and quick service

I came across Victorian Hot Water by chance after being given the run around by some other plumbers, or very high estimates for what was a simple swap out of a gas water heater. I sent a web query at night and received a phone call first thing from Dave. They came and installed a new water heater event though no one was home and trusted us to send payment via bank transfer (which of course we did). 5 stars!

Excellent, Professional and Superior Service

Dave and Paul are the most friendly and professional people that you could ever meet.
Exceeded all expectations, quoted and delivered exactly the Hot Water system we required.
Were clean tidy and everything was a great experience. We would highly recommend. Thank you so much Dave and Paul we now have reliable, and constant hot water. :)

best company ever

Found these guys on google and so glad we did their site is so easy to follow...no service call fee, no added extras, the price you see advertised is it, nothing hidden. Arrived when said they would..in fact rang and came 2 hours earlier. John and David are 2 of the most helpful and friendliest people I have ever dealt with took our old hot water system away and cleaned up after the work was done. Highly recommended this company excellent service. Give them a call you cant go wrong. Very grateful we did.

Efficient, reliable. Excellent.

Called at 7:30am and had the existing system replaced by 11am. Dave was on precisely time, polite and efficient, tested the system to adjust temp to our requirements and left the area clean and tidy. Pricing and service exactly as described. Would not hesitate to recommend.

Excellent service

I rang john in the morning He was true to his word and a pleasure to deal with. Fitted the new hot water heater quickly and took away the old one. A job well done.highly recommended.thank You.

Excellent service.

Called at 9am, had a chat about the products on the easy to use website and installed by 2pm. Price as advertised. No haggling, mess or fuss. Worked first time and we're good to go for another 15yrs. Thank you very much guys. Good job.

Awesome Service

Dave and John have provided awesome service. Rang them about 8.30 am by 11.30 am that day they had been out replaced the hot water service and taken away the old one.
Very nice and professional guys.
I highly recommend their service.

Good quality service

Got a quote over the phone for a new hot water service, boys came out the next morning (on a public holiday) and had the work done in a couple of hours.
Area around job was tidied up and i was charged what I got quoted.
Very professional crew

Fantastic

Dave from Victorian Hot Water installed an AquaMax Hot Water Service. Dave was highly efficient, professional, on time. The price he quoted was what I paid. Victorian Hot Water was way cheaper than some of the other plumbers some of which quoted $800 extra for the same service and product. Would definitely recommend them to anyone else.

Fantastic Service

My old hot water system needed to be replaced, Dave replaced my new system the same day at the quoted price. It was such a relief to deal with an honest and reliable company when you need a job done. I would recommend Victorian Hot Water to anyone dealing with hot water system issues or need of replacing their old system. Very impressed by the whole experience, Dave even threw in a concrete slab for my unit to sit on!

Amazing service - super fast install! Quality!

I had a plumber friend quote me $2150 for a Rheem Stellar 330. I paid the advertised price of $1500 for this unit from Victorian hot water. Included a certificate and removal of my old unit. Which was $650 under the quote I had. Other companies were $400-$450 higher. I called at 7:30am on a Monday and was told they could be at mine by 11am, which was on the other side of Melbourne! The boys had a cancellation and told me that could come by 10am. They arrived on time and completed everything within 45 minutes! So that was under 4 hours installed from when I called which was a Monday. Amazing service, delivery and no gimmick approach. Highly recommended. I came across this company from google and I am not disappointed.

Efficient and reliable

Hot water system replaced in an hour.Price is what is advertised. No extras . Arrived on time.Would highly recommend .

Best Tradie Service Ever!!

Rang at 8am & had my new system installed by 5pm same day. Old one removed & no mess left at all. The boys arrived on time & were polite & helpful & cost was as discussed on phone. It was great to know the reviews I read were spot on & I would highly recommend Dave, John & Paul for your job!!! Thanks again for great service.....

Very satisfied with their expertise

So delighted with your excellent work and patience in explaining the various options without pressure. Pleasantly surprised to get my text message returned, out of work hours, with a telephone call from John, and then Dave the following day to answer my questions. What I saw,: they are experienced installers who waste little time.

What they delivered:
- Patient and reliable communication, updates on when they would arrive and turned up on time.
- Product expertise
- Installed system with no short cuts on mounting anchors etc.
- Removal of the old system
-Tested new hot water system

What I did not receive:
- Overpriced quotes
- Charge of $49 for coming out to quote
- Stories about having to do extensive re-plumbing
- Pressure to accept an over-priced quote

My sincere thanks to this team.

Replacement Hot Water Unit

Our hot water failed on Sunday i spoke to Dave late that afternoon he was very helpful and patient with his advice and his price was excellent John arrived at 10am the next day as promised and by 11am the job was complete so i would have no hesitation in recommending them for your plumbing needs.

Efficient Service

Dave & John were punctual and efficient in replacing my hot water system. Both of them took around 30 minutes to swap out my old 130L system and put in place a new 155L system which was pretty impressive. One of them few plumbers that would actually put a price on their website and the price you see on site is what I paid. No extras. Thus I would recommend Victorian Hot Water for their honest & efficient service.

Fantastic service, product and price!

The plumbers were very knowledgeable, respectful and on time. The price was $1,300 lower than 2 other quotes from large firms. The actual hot water service is so efficient and so hot, that we had to turn it down! The quote on line from Victorian Hot Water was the actual price. There were no extra costs for pipework carried out. We absolutely recommend Victorian Hot Water.

Fast, efficient and honest. No mucking around. Would thoroughly this company. Very happy with the whole process. Thank you to Dave from Vic Hot water!

Great Service - Fast Response and Competively Priced

Had a leaking 12 year old HW service - rang Victorian Hot Water in the morning and spoke to Dave. He was installing a new HWS at 3pm that afternoon. Couldn't find a better price online and they took the old one away. Couldn't ask for more.