Victorian Hot Water

Victorian Hot Water

See the Best Plumbers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Victorian Hot Water? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Annie
AnnieMelbourne, Victoria

The best plumbers!!

Dave was friendly, on time and just an all round good bloke. Dave came out because i had a blown valve, fixed that for no cost so I had hot water then came a few days later and they fitted in my new aquamax in half an hour. John and Dave even fixed my side gate for me! I'm never calling another plumber again thanks guys!!!

Claudette brown
Claudette brownGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good job

Thank you to Kevin who came out to clean our central heating ducts. Very friendly did a great job and I am very happy with his work. Will recommend him to anyone that needs that service done.

Great service at a great price

Dave was friendly, punctual and provided great service when replacing our hot water system. The price we paid was also much cheaper than quoted by others and we would have no problem recommending him to our friends and family.

Balji Singh
Balji SinghGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional at what they do

First of all, John was amazing at advising best fit water heater system;
Then installed before time and best work. Also did few extra things on shower water flow without charging anything. Amazing wok John - thanks a lot

Cindy
CindyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service & product

We had a Rheem Stellar 360 installed last week. Dave provided genuine quote and prompt service. He was on time and done a very good job! It's much appreciated. I would recommend their services to friends.

Ky N.
Ky N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional service

Replace my old electric hot water system to the new continuous flow Rinnai. John told me that he can get rebate for me from Victorian government which no other place can do. They swap them in less than 3 hours. And they came back straight away after hearing that my kitchen’s tap lack of pressure. Recommend to everyone.

Exceptional Service

John & David are great guys who promptly attended to and addressed our hot water unit issue efficiently and gave us honest advice. The price was resonable too even on the weekend. I would surely recommend them to my friends & family. Keep up the good work David & John!

Jason
JasonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast and efficient service at a very competitive price. They removed my old Aquamax and installed my Rinnai.
They exhibit professionalism and great workmanship.

I would recommend this company to family and friends.

Bill
BillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast efficient service once again!

Last review was 6 years ago after doing 8 replacement installs. This time only 1 replacement installation, but still the same service. Called and got a same day inspection, with replacement and installation next morning first thing. In and out within 30 minutes. No fuss. Can't go wrong with these guys!

Damien
DamienGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast and a good price

My busted hot water service was replaced within three hours of calling and was $500 less than other quotes. The installers were polite and professional, and finished in about 30 minutes, with the old equipment removed.

New Hot Water Tank Install

Call Victorian Hot Water and John came out on the same day to provide a quote which was substantially better than any other quote recieved by other installers. John and Dave came out the next day to install the new hot water heater as quoted. The unit had a water leak when they tested it, they replaced the faulty part and completed the install. Very happy recommend Victorian Hot Water

Cuong H.
Cuong H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good an provide reasonable price

I came to Metropolitian guys first and receive a quote of nearly $5000. Luckily I called Dave and he gave me very good price for the same product. In deed, $3000 cheaper ! I would recommend this service to anyone who doesn't have time to look around to compare the price because I feel it is a good deal here.

5 stars from start to finish

Could not be happier with Dave who called back at short notice on a Sunday, and had our hot water system replaced within 24 hours at a great price. What a champion. An easygoing bloke who works with a smile on his face. Don't go elsewhere if you want a new hot water system.

Surprisingly Surprised.

Called Dave on Friday morning after water heater had failed and was offered a quote on a quality system installed that was $400 better than two previous quotes. John turned up 9am the next morning, installed the new system and removed the old system. He was professional and respectful. After a short conversation it became clear these are decent family men and the type you don't mind coming in to your home.

Michelle
MichelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dave is the BEST. He is a real professional and fixed our problem immediately

I had Victorian Hot Water fix our Hot water system today. I called the day before and Dave was able to fix problem first thing in morning on a SUNDAY. I have 3 kids and having no hot water and no being able to clean anything or even have a hot shower was additional stress to us. Once we called DAVE our problems went away. He was so professional over the phone and immediately addressed our issue. Thank you so much Dave. I will recommend you to everyone. You are our hero.