Victorian Hot Water

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Cuong H.

Cuong H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good an provide reasonable price

I came to Metropolitian guys first and receive a quote of nearly $5000. Luckily I called Dave and he gave me very good price for the same product. In deed, $3000 cheaper ! I would recommend this service to anyone who doesn't have time to look around to compare the price because I feel it is a good deal here.

5 stars from start to finish

Could not be happier with Dave who called back at short notice on a Sunday, and had our hot water system replaced within 24 hours at a great price. What a champion. An easygoing bloke who works with a smile on his face. Don't go elsewhere if you want a new hot water system.

Surprisingly Surprised.

Called Dave on Friday morning after water heater had failed and was offered a quote on a quality system installed that was $400 better than two previous quotes. John turned up 9am the next morning, installed the new system and removed the old system. He was professional and respectful. After a short conversation it became clear these are decent family men and the type you don't mind coming in to your home.

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dave is the BEST. He is a real professional and fixed our problem immediately

I had Victorian Hot Water fix our Hot water system today. I called the day before and Dave was able to fix problem first thing in morning on a SUNDAY. I have 3 kids and having no hot water and no being able to clean anything or even have a hot shower was additional stress to us. Once we called DAVE our problems went away. He was so professional over the phone and immediately addressed our issue. Thank you so much Dave. I will recommend you to everyone. You are our hero.

Hoebag

HoebagGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic same day service with no hassles.

Rang for a quote on Monday morning, instantaneous hot water unit installed in the afternoon.
Originally I was going to get the job done by a mate's relative who promised he would look after me. Some of the prices he quoted just for the unit itself seemed a bit higher than what I had googled.
I quickly found Dave and John online to ask for a quote for comparison. Turns out they could install a better unit at a better price AND take away my old unit.
No crap with these guys. Dave and John will give you the best quote right from the start.
Honest, reliable and great workmanship leaving the place clean and tidy.
These are the guys you want.

Tam

TamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Professional & decent

I called Dave out to check our hot water system as the water was cold after a power break a few days before . He came & checked the unit free of charge. He quoted on a new unit as ours was over 10 years old. Very pleasant & decent person. He was going to replace the unit next day but somehow the water heated up again . I called him & he was so understanding and he explained that it might play up again but if we want to observe it for a few days & cancel the job that’s okay too no charge. This is very decent & commendable . Thank you Dave you are a true gentleman & decent person. I will call you if the problem persists.

kelseyvh

kelseyvhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service and Price, highly recommended.

First class, our hot water service died on a Sunday and David was available the next day (a public holiday) to fit a replacement. Very friendly and professional, arrived exactly on time and was done within an hour. Couldn't be happier.

Mah

MahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect service

Quick service and installation of the Rinnai hot water As a replacement of the faulty chromagen solar hot water , polite plumber who works silently and asking no question irrelevant of his job, and in time with good competitive price, I recommend this company

li4102

li4102Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I am very happy with Dave’s job and the price. I thought I needed a new HWS but actually they just changed a part to fix water leaking problem. Highly recommend.

Chulaka L.

Chulaka L.Victoria

Excellent, Professional, Efficient, Reliable and it goes on....

Found them from a Google search, gave a call yesterday afternoon to Dave and explained the problem with the existing hot water unit, came today 8 am (on time on a Saturday) and installed a New unit and took the old one.
Price is very competitive and upfront. No, call-out fees, no hidden charges...
A job well done.
Highly recommended

Lisa Dickson

Lisa DicksonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Next day Hot Water Service Fitting

When your hot water service has blown up, who wants someone to come and quote and then a second visit to schedule a fitting...NOT ME!!!! Thank god for Dave and Victorian Hot Water. Over the phone pricing on Sunday and Monday day fitting. I am one happy lady, and able to shower before I fly off overseas tommorrow for a business trip. Definately recommend this no fuss and great service.

Jack

JackGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Service

Called VHW midday on a Saturday to enquire about a new hot water service for my In-laws. Extremely impressed with John's professional and very friendly advice and offer to install the unit Sunday morning. Their Website listing was the lowest price I could find on the Internet. Based on John's great service, I will certainly be using this company myself in future when I need to and and have also passed on the details to family and friends.

Lochi

LochiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One happy camper!!!

The old HWS in the granny flat needed replacement so was on the lookout for one through the Internet. Am happy found VIC Hot Water! They provided excellent service, hubby and I very much satisfied, thanks!

megs1

megs1Templestowe

Great Company to deal with.

I needed a new hot water service and found Victorian Hot Water from a google search. All the reviews were positive so I made an online enquiry. John called me in the morning and my new hot water was installed by afternoon. Fantastic service and at a great price. Thank you.

Very helpful!

I contacted this plumber (Dave) to ask about a hot water unit replacement and he gave me a lot of info over the phone, free of charge, that will likely save us from replacing our unit. Very knowledgeable and happy to help, which garners a lot of trust, particularly in an industry that charges you high call out fees and often diagnoses you with the wrong issues/solutions. Will call him next time with any plumbing issues.

Leslie

LeslieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service for a fixed price

Needed a hot water system replaced. Got a high quote from another plumber. Found vichotwater via google. Company promotes fixed price and delivered exactly that. No cheating, no crap. Fantastic service.

Nuno

NunoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Replace my hot water system

Called John on Saturday morning and by late afternoon John replaced my old unit with a new continuous flow hot water. Great service and his knowledge was great and helpful, price was on the mark.
If you need your hot water looked at or replaced John is the perfect person for the job, do not waste your time looking elsewhere.
Thanks mate

John A

John AMelbourne

Professional and quick service

I came across Victorian Hot Water by chance after being given the run around by some other plumbers, or very high estimates for what was a simple swap out of a gas water heater. I sent a web query at night and received a phone call first thing from Dave. They came and installed a new water heater event though no one was home and trusted us to send payment via bank transfer (which of course we did). 5 stars!

vrybicki

vrybickiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent, Professional and Superior Service

Dave and Paul are the most friendly and professional people that you could ever meet.
Exceeded all expectations, quoted and delivered exactly the Hot Water system we required.
Were clean tidy and everything was a great experience. We would highly recommend. Thank you so much Dave and Paul we now have reliable, and constant hot water. :)

Wayne and Sue

Wayne and SueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

best company ever

Found these guys on google and so glad we did their site is so easy to follow...no service call fee, no added extras, the price you see advertised is it, nothing hidden. Arrived when said they would..in fact rang and came 2 hours earlier. John and David are 2 of the most helpful and friendliest people I have ever dealt with took our old hot water system away and cleaned up after the work was done. Highly recommended this company excellent service. Give them a call you cant go wrong. Very grateful we did.