Victory Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (57)

Terrible Experience

Noor

NoorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible experience

Customer

CustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cancelled my appointment without informing me

I have booked an appointment almost 20 days ago for a measure and quote for my curtains. Got an sms confirming my appointment and asked me to respond if I want to reschedule my appointment. I didn't respond as I didn't want to reschedule and I was fine with my date and time of the appointment. But, on the date of appointment, I am told that my appointment is cancelled as I didn't respond to the sms. This is so silly from victory blind and curtains. I am not ordering from you.

James

JamesVictoria

Good quality products but had issues with the advice received

Curtain shrinkage - warranty nightmare

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Sara L

Sara LGlen Waverley

Horrible service, 5 months for repair and still waiting!

We have our outdoor blinds installed in July amid the pandemic lockdown. 2 weeks after part of the blinds went off track and it's the start of my nightmare.

I have called Victory Blinds about 10 times and most of the time I got the message taking service - this is after the lockdown. I did once speak to their centre and was promised a call back which never happened.

I then sent enquiries on their website, and there was no reply.

It's been over 5 months now and this blind is still broken. The whole thing costs over 4K and would've been very nice on a hot summer day otherwise.

Very disappointing. There are a lot of competition out there and if you are considering getting blinds, try someone else.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Quick response

Shout out to Victory Blinds. I had blinds installed in June 2020. I noticed a problem in late November and contacted them. They came out to assess the problem, agreed it needed fixing, and by 23 December 2020, the problem was fixed. It was all very straightforward and easy, and I will be using them again for sure. Well done to the Victory Blinds team.
Eva

AishSouth East Queensland, QLD

The UNVICTORY Way

Krista

KristaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

cant get a quote

Unfortunately could not get an appointed time to get a measure and quote. Told in email and on phone that it could be done without me being there but they could not. Others can. I work 5 days a week. No appointment available after hours (5PM ish) or on a Saturday. Only 1PM during the week. Not good enough.

Melanie49

Melanie49South East Queensland, QLD

Rep doesn't even know the products

I had Craig come out to quote me on a job I wanted done at my house, first of all he didn't want to sell me cellular blinds which is what I wanted in that particular space, then proceeded to tell me I should just get plantation shutters instead, 2 very completely different products and would not suit that space! Then he tried to tell me to have nothing there, what the?! I had to go onto Victory's website and physically SHOW him the product I wanted on the website of the company he supposedly works for which he then said he'd have to go back and speak to his boss about, this was over a week ago now, haven't heard back. Unprofessional service to say the least, gone elsewhere now.

Natasha H.

Natasha H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love our curtains but terrible customer service

Maeve

MaeveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and great product

We had a great experience with Edwina at Victory Blinds (Noble Park, VIC). She was absolutely wonderful to deal with, and honest about colours, fabric etc. The end result is beautiful. Cannot fault the service or the product.

Handan O.

Handan O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loveeee my blinds

I would highly recommend victory blinds. My blinds were ready in the time frame but due to restrictions had to wait. And i finally got them the whole experience was great. Adrian Correnti was great to work with he gave me great ideas helped me choose the perfect blinds for my new home. Thank you so much Adrian

Andrew

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product & service!

We have just had our new Dual Roller Blinds delivered and installed and we are, to say the least, absolutely delighted with the result! The service from Victory has been exceptional, from the very beginning with an in-home quote provided by Sarah who, shared her knowledge experience and expertise, to help us make the right decisions. The blinds were even manufactured and delivered slightly earlier than promised and Anthony was on time, professional and courteous, as he installed the new blinds without fuss! I recommend Victory & their products without hesitation.

Janice F.

Janice F.Victoria

Nice Curtains, wrong colour

Wish I hadn't listened to the advice from the consultant, was disappointed with the end results as it is not what we wanted, unfortunately the whole experience was very disappointing.

Micky OGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice blinds, wrong colour.

Micky O

The colour we picked is so popular, you don't even have to get it mixed in Bunnings.

Nickname

NicknameVictoria

Poor Follow Up Customer Service

Needed to call for a repair to a curtain which happened just outside the warranty time. The problem was due to an omission from the initial installation but they still charged for the repair of their own error.

Chris and Aprille

Chris and AprilleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bwil

Bwil

Incredibly rude service.

I received appalling service from a Victory consultant. In standard negotiations I was asking him if any better deal could be provided on the quote provided of $4300 for 2 sheers blinds and block outs for the 2 windows.

Absolutely fine that he could not do better, however merely for asking I copped an email of rudeness and I have not included the entire thread.

The IDENTICAL fabric Victory refused to discount “because it was expensive fabric” was provided to me $600 cheaper than Victory. An alternative roller blind fabric was provided much cheaper. I have now paid for $3700 blinds the week after Victory treated me so appalling.

Another company got my business :)

Maybe consider this next time.

Absolutely amazinggggg

We could not be happier with the overall service with our curtains. We dealt with Adrian who was professional, friendly and knew exactly what we wanted and helped choose the best color and style for our home. These sheer curtains have made a big difference to the look and feel of our home and couldn’t be happier. Highly recommended