Listing monitored by Victory Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (63)

Zero accountability, zero systems

Shocking service and zero accountability. Asked about when these would be installed 5 weeks after. First time, they said they would get back to me - never did. Second time, said they will contact installation team. Never got back to me. Third time, ignored my email. I wish I never ordered through these guys. The service has been appalling. I also asked them to quote on a job at my home. They came and measured and never got back to me. I’m still waiting to hear about when my curtains will go in for a business and no one returns any calls. I also phoned to make a complaint, was put on hold, told that someone would get back to me. No surprises, but no one got back to me. Look elsewhere and save yourself the trouble!

Jill
JillChurchill

Very poor customer service.

We ordered $18000.00 worth of blinds and curtains in early April. And paid almost all of it after demands for payment prior to install over 2 weeks ago. We are still waiting to actually talk to someone that actually does not act like they are reading a script. Incapable of answering questions appropriately. Poor performers of the industry, now worried about the product. have given a timeframe or want refund and told you will not get a refund. If this is how this company operates it makes us question how they can operate effectively.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Phone callback service needs a revamp.

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

We wish we had installed the Blinds earlier. love them!

We are happy with our product and it was installed in a timely and professional manner. the person who provided the quote gave us great honest advice and I would be happy to recommend them to anybody else.

Very poor performance in so many ways

NiD
NiDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not use this company

We purchased blinds for our bedrooms...none of them have worked as per the brief...one has torn from its binding and 4 months later after numerous calls, emails and empty promises...we still cant get it replaced...I have heard every excuse in the book. They warranty is worth less and they simply do not care

jrdawog
jrdawogGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

the 5 year warranty counts for nothing

Poor Service

Don’t use them. From the beginning they stuffed up measurements of the blinds, the lengths
were incorrect and they covering heaters when they were not suppose to. A year later after installation, one of the blinds broke. Poor reflection on their quality of product. We tried to get them back to fix. It’s been 6 months now. Still the blind is broken. No ETA as to when they will arrive. Frankly, I don’t expect them to turn up, hence this review. I’ll start looking around for someone else to do the job.

Terrible Experience

Noor
NoorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible experience

Customer
CustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cancelled my appointment without informing me

I have booked an appointment almost 20 days ago for a measure and quote for my curtains. Got an sms confirming my appointment and asked me to respond if I want to reschedule my appointment. I didn't respond as I didn't want to reschedule and I was fine with my date and time of the appointment. But, on the date of appointment, I am told that my appointment is cancelled as I didn't respond to the sms. This is so silly from victory blind and curtains. I am not ordering from you.

James
JamesVictoria

Good quality products but had issues with the advice received

Curtain shrinkage - warranty nightmare

Sara L
Sara LGlen Waverley

Horrible service, 5 months for repair and still waiting!

We have our outdoor blinds installed in July amid the pandemic lockdown. 2 weeks after part of the blinds went off track and it's the start of my nightmare.

I have called Victory Blinds about 10 times and most of the time I got the message taking service - this is after the lockdown. I did once speak to their centre and was promised a call back which never happened.

I then sent enquiries on their website, and there was no reply.

It's been over 5 months now and this blind is still broken. The whole thing costs over 4K and would've been very nice on a hot summer day otherwise.

Very disappointing. There are a lot of competition out there and if you are considering getting blinds, try someone else.

Quick response

Shout out to Victory Blinds. I had blinds installed in June 2020. I noticed a problem in late November and contacted them. They came out to assess the problem, agreed it needed fixing, and by 23 December 2020, the problem was fixed. It was all very straightforward and easy, and I will be using them again for sure. Well done to the Victory Blinds team.
Eva