Victory Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (53)

Melanie49

Melanie49South East Queensland, QLD

Rep doesn't even know the products

I had Craig come out to quote me on a job I wanted done at my house, first of all he didn't want to sell me cellular blinds which is what I wanted in that particular space, then proceeded to tell me I should just get plantation shutters instead, 2 very completely different products and would not suit that space! Then he tried to tell me to have nothing there, what the?! I had to go onto Victory's website and physically SHOW him the product I wanted on the website of the company he supposedly works for which he then said he'd have to go back and speak to his boss about, this was over a week ago now, haven't heard back. Unprofessional service to say the least, gone elsewhere now.

Natasha H.

Natasha H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love our curtains but terrible customer service

Maeve

MaeveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and great product

We had a great experience with Edwina at Victory Blinds (Noble Park, VIC). She was absolutely wonderful to deal with, and honest about colours, fabric etc. The end result is beautiful. Cannot fault the service or the product.

Handan O.

Handan O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loveeee my blinds

I would highly recommend victory blinds. My blinds were ready in the time frame but due to restrictions had to wait. And i finally got them the whole experience was great. Adrian Correnti was great to work with he gave me great ideas helped me choose the perfect blinds for my new home. Thank you so much Adrian

Andrew

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product & service!

We have just had our new Dual Roller Blinds delivered and installed and we are, to say the least, absolutely delighted with the result! The service from Victory has been exceptional, from the very beginning with an in-home quote provided by Sarah who, shared her knowledge experience and expertise, to help us make the right decisions. The blinds were even manufactured and delivered slightly earlier than promised and Anthony was on time, professional and courteous, as he installed the new blinds without fuss! I recommend Victory & their products without hesitation.

Janice F.

Janice F.Victoria

Nice Curtains, wrong colour

Wish I hadn't listened to the advice from the consultant, was disappointed with the end results as it is not what we wanted, unfortunately the whole experience was very disappointing.

Micky OGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice blinds, wrong colour.

Micky O

The colour we picked is so popular, you don't even have to get it mixed in Bunnings.

Nickname

NicknameVictoria

Poor Follow Up Customer Service

Needed to call for a repair to a curtain which happened just outside the warranty time. The problem was due to an omission from the initial installation but they still charged for the repair of their own error.

Chris and Aprille

Chris and AprilleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bwil

Bwil

Incredibly rude service.

I received appalling service from a Victory consultant. In standard negotiations I was asking him if any better deal could be provided on the quote provided of $4300 for 2 sheers blinds and block outs for the 2 windows.

Absolutely fine that he could not do better, however merely for asking I copped an email of rudeness and I have not included the entire thread.

The IDENTICAL fabric Victory refused to discount “because it was expensive fabric” was provided to me $600 cheaper than Victory. An alternative roller blind fabric was provided much cheaper. I have now paid for $3700 blinds the week after Victory treated me so appalling.

Another company got my business :)

Maybe consider this next time.

Absolutely amazinggggg

We could not be happier with the overall service with our curtains. We dealt with Adrian who was professional, friendly and knew exactly what we wanted and helped choose the best color and style for our home. These sheer curtains have made a big difference to the look and feel of our home and couldn’t be happier. Highly recommended

Maryanne C.

Maryanne C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

roller blinds

Recommended to use Victory from a friend, friendly and expert advice
Product arrived , small issue with installation , however they were quick to respond with several choices to fix the problem. Fixed quickly in professional and friendly matter with a smile

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Sonia Smith

Sonia SmithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Customer Service !

We are really loving the new Victory Blinds installed throughout our house. As soon as we got the keys to our new abode, our consultant Jodie Hickey timed it so that she could measure up for our blinds so that we wouldn’t be without window coverings for long at all. Jodie was thoroughly professional and had some great tips on which blinds might suit our particular house, and where privacy screen blinds might be useful etc. All blinds were installed with care, and look perfect. Well done Jodie and Victory Blinds, very happy customers here !

Richard F.

Richard F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional installers, high-quality products

I've used Victory for a couple of installations at our house. Both times they have been highly professional, on-time and used quality products. Communication before install was excellent. Highly recommended.

eddie

eddieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I would thing twice before purchasing any thing of victory blinds

David Ling

David LingMelbourne

Service issues

We are happy with our blinds which were installled in a new home 6 years ago.
One repair was undertaken under warranty with callout charge as described by others.
Now we have another repair requiring a $20 odd part.
After three weeks of phone calls emails and messages we are still waiting.
Technicians don’t seem to know about our blinds even though they are still in their records.
Enough for me to suggest alternatives for people wanting blinds.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shade Blinds

We had 3 exterior blinds fitted & the quotation/measuring process was very informative. All details as to appointments & fittings were very good & on time. We did have a measurement problem on 1 blind but the company were very prompt in rectifying that issue.

Retired

RetiredGippsland, VIC

All Good Until Warranty Issue

Free measure and quote, free installation, but be aware that you have to pay $90 to get someone from Victory Curtains and Blinds to come out and check a warranty issue even when well within the warranty period. Am in Regional area and in future will use a local shopfront business rather than deal with a business out of the back of a van.

GenDen

GenDen

Customer service requires a LOT of follow up

I purchased Victory Blinds products for my whole house 10 years ago. I was happy at the time. The past 2 years I've had to work with repairs twice on some routine maintenance issues. They are terrible! On this occasion it's taken 3 phone calls and 3 emails to finally get someone to be accountable. Then a further week of wasted time until they decide to pull their finger out and order the part. I had a similar experience last year. At east they do help, but you'll need to schedule daily follow up calls until your issue is resolved.

Chris S.