Leo PepiCanberra 2600, ACT

VP has serious stock inaccuracies and delivery issues - I had to escalate to management to get properly compensated.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedSony Alpha A7 III
Videopro S.VideoPro

Hi Leonil, we appreciate the feedback and sorry to hear you have had this experience. Please know we are trying to resolve the issue and doing everything we can to help you in this situation. Please contact us if you have any further inquires.

Leo Pepi

I am happy to modify my review as soon as things are resolved efficiently. Currently I am still in the dark with how my orders are progressing.

Bradley S.

Bradley S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I ordered a Sony A7III via their eBay listing as eBay had a discount code going. Found out a day or two later that Videopro had discounted this item a further 10%, messaged them about it and they refunded me the difference, which was amazing.

Product PurchasedSony Alpha A7 III

DO NOT buy from them. They DO NOT honour warranty

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedLG OLED C7T Series
Jeff

JeffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great AV Receiver

Just purchased a Pioneer VSX-LX303 AV Receiver and couldn't be happier. Wasn't the most expensive one available but it is awesome. The auto set up feature made installation easy and it can even calibrate your surround sound. Service at VideoPro Carindale was great and the price was super competitive.
Did a lot of research prior to purchase and highly recommend this unit and also the customer service and advice from VideoPro.

Russell C.

Russell C.South East Queensland, QLD

Service Above & Beyond

In this day and age, it was refreshing to encounter such a professional and thorough retailer. From start to finish, communication was outstanding, and their reaction to a slight issue, was far beyond my expectations. Obviously a well trained team, with common objectives revolving around customer service and making the little things count! Thank you.

Great Service, Worst delivery

Ordered a Tv from video pro and it was easy. I was told it will be delivered within 1-2 business days. After 2 days and nothing. On the third day I called TNT to follow up on my delivery, they told me that they tried to deliver on the second day but they could not find my address and yes I did put my correct address the lady on the phone confirmed it. I'm furious how they did not even try to contact me. 4th day and stiill waiting. If I knew videopro uses tnt as their courier I would have been just happy to pick it up in their store.

Kerwin E.

Kerwin E.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service

I bought a Bose QC35 1 from them, a day later they called me and said the headset was out of stock. Then they offered me an upgrade to Bose QC 2 for free. Very happy with quick resolution and delivery. Will definitely buying tech needs with them in the future.

Mark

MarkCentral Queensland, QLD

Had great service. I ordered a JBL Extreme2 speaker and they were out of stock and I was told it would take a couple of weeks. Emailed and told them I needed it for a gift I got a prompt response from Cassandra and within six days it was on my doorstep. Very happy and would recommend.

Geoff

GeoffSydney, NSW

Terrible With Misleading Information

I ordered a rode microphone which was advertised as available on the product page of the online store at the time I placed the order. After I placed the order I was told they are out of stock and they will contact me when they have one to send. I paid extra $19 for priority handling and all I have seen is priority emails telling me to wait. I have requested a refund. Save yourself the headache and look elsewhere for your video and photography needs this is not a professional retailer. Possibly dropshipping from overseas by the way they justify long dispatch times but I can't confirm this.

Do not waste your money

Terrible customer service, very slow order and an expensive camera was threw in a post box without any bubble wrapping and sent the cheapest way. Once you swipe your card, they don't care about you.

Do not use them!! They dont deserve your money.

Slow order processing and wrong items sent.

Videopro has the best prices in town, but be aware, it's like purchasing from bad eBay seller. It is unclear is the product they sell in stock or even if it is advertised in stock, they don't have it. Prepare extra time to wait. After the wait, you may or may not receive the product you purchased. If you are looking at saving some money, prepare for a hassle.

Great Service

Bought a new set of Klipsch Speakers.
Brad at Carindale Did another Awesome Price.Always Great Service...
Hopefully will be back in the New Year.

iridealot

iridealotAU

Fantastic Service - Can't believe how smooth my warranty went.

Super great to work with, helped me progress a warrant claim with Hisense and did all the chasing with them. Contacted me once they had confirmed store credit available, then provided a better than online price and included delivery to get the replacement TV to me.

ENgo

ENgoNSW

Great customer service

I purchased a $500 ish product online with Videopro. The service team provided timely updates on my order. A competitor had a deal going for the same product before I received my order. Videopro made it work for me price wise, when they could technically refuse. Would buy again from Videopro with confidence.

Richard

RichardTEDDINGTON

Very happy

After initially sending the wrong item & having to return it, only to find my unit was temporarily out of stock, although still marked as in stock online, I found the price had reduced by $120. After 4 days, Web Admin despatched my unit via TNT Express (I live in rural Qld) & refunded $120 to my paypal ac. In the end I am very happy.

Preston Scott

Preston ScottAdelaide

Very poor customer service

A once good company, that has obviously grown and now cares little for customer service. To request email contact and refuse to take calls will sign your eventual death knell...
Slow service, parcel incorrectly labelled and poor customer service

Fandy

FandyMelbourne

Best Price Ever

I purchased LG OLED TV from them, it was the best price i ever get anywhere in Melbourne include shipping. They delivery promptly and accurately. Happy with my purchase

Ed

Ed

Good service via Ebay store - use quality courier (TNT)

Waited for 20% off Ebay deal and got very good price on a Panasonic TV. No fuss at all. Ordered Monday and they dispatched next morning. Would be happy to use again.

lottiefitz