Listing monitored by VideoPro

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (19)

Jonathan C.
Jonathan C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Impressed with their service

Customer
Customer

Outstanding service.

Outstanding service. The service I received when I needed to return a faulty item was simply outstanding. I am very grateful for the manner in which Videopro made it so simple and easy to return the item. Rarely do you receive this type of easy facilitation for returns. Thank you. I am a surprised and happy customer.

Excellent customer service, price and delivery commitments honored

When i first found Videopro i was very happy to find a local supplier for the purchase i was going to make, however i hesitated on its actual existence being the internet. I went and checked on google maps and i found that they have actual shops, a few of them across a couple of states so made me more trusty. Then i spoke to the representatives online and the reassurance was amazing with their professionalism. They committed to a next day delivery and i was not 100% sure they will going to honor that and they did !!! I would definitively shop with them again ! Thank you !!

Amazing Customer Service!

Purchased a TCL 65 inch LED that was advertised as having Dolby Vision from the website.
Delivery came in 2 business days but unfortunately the TV did not have Dolby Vision.
Contacted customer service and they gave me a discounted price for the next model up featuring the specs I was after. They also arranged a driver to swap TV's at no extra charge.
Amazing Customer service and would recommend to anyone!

Alan
AlanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great price & prompt delivery.

Found Videopro via another online web site. Purchased Panasonic HDD recorder online at great price on Saturday & it arrived Thursday, fantastic.

He stole my money!!!

They stole my money! And they didn't ship my order keep away! They fraud told me they would not send my order and not refund my money!!! And "Tim" is a very bad customer representative. He lied to me, cheated me and stole my money. Stay away from this store !! I never recommend it.

Ryan Jay
Ryan JaySydney, NSW

Simply Excellent!!

High end products, great verity to choose from at affordable price & customer service is just superb!. super fast delivery. I'm Extremely pleased with "Video pro". How they handle business is simply great!! . Thanks Guys!

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Leo Pepi
Leo PepiCanberra 2600, ACT

VideoPro came through and I will trust them once more

Jimmy Jay
Jimmy JayAU

Sound knowledge of product unbeatable price

Best prices on televisions, Harvey Norman told me that they could not beat Video Pros prices. Also free delivery. The extended warranty price is half that of major retailers. Also staff are very friendly

Find out how VideoPro compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Was initially suspicious but was a very positive experience

Originally was going to buy a discounted smart speaker from another retailer but missed the sale. Discovered this company through a Google search. Was initially concerned as their price was even cheaper than the other retailer's discount price. Ordered anyway and was very happy with quick delivery and quality of product.

Paul-W
Paul-WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great company to deal with

Great company to deal with, I was impressed they didn't put their prices up with such demand during this pandemic, most others have. I will remember this. Thank you again.
Cheers

Great prices and quick shipping

Ordered a few things from video pro lately and they have been really fast to arrive and they really great customer service. I would recommend to anyone looking to buy.

SharpBenz
SharpBenzPerth, WA

Fraudulent advertising

VideoPro Advertises a low price through Shopbot and a much higher price on their website... very annoying! Not sure who is at error here but I'm coming across this trick way too often.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Videopro S.VideoPro

Dishonest do not trust!! refuse to refund after proving goods not received

I did not receive an item and have proven it but they refuse to refund my money. Do not trust them. Staff in customer service are very poor with their communication. I made the store aware of the problem straight away. They replied with information that was clearly incorrect. I made them aware of this but they refused to refund even though I proved their photo of delivery was not my house. payed for it 28/12/2019 now 17/02/2020 still have my money!!

Videopro S.VideoPro
Helen
Helen
Chad W.
Chad W.South East Queensland, QLD

Great guys with a wealth of knowledge. You can trust their advice.

After comparing all the major retailers online, I found VideoPro had the best price on amplifiers and the biggest range of subwoofers. We headed in looking for some advice before making a firm decision. I instantly recognised the sales assistant Peter from another company that previously repaired my old sub! We were so happy to pick his brains, as we know from previous experience he is a full blown audiophile! We walked out with a package better than what we planned for in our price range, with the reassurance he wouldn't sell us anything with known issues.