VideoPro

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (15)
Ryan Jay

Ryan JaySydney, NSW

Simply Excellent!!

High end products, great verity to choose from at affordable price & customer service is just superb!. super fast delivery. I'm Extremely pleased with "Video pro". How they handle business is simply great!! . Thanks Guys!

Product PurchasedJamo Marantz S606HCS6
Leo Pepi

Leo PepiCanberra 2600, ACT

VideoPro came through and I will trust them once more

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedSony Alpha A7 III
Jimmy Jay

Jimmy JayAU

Sound knowledge of product unbeatable price

Best prices on televisions, Harvey Norman told me that they could not beat Video Pros prices. Also free delivery. The extended warranty price is half that of major retailers. Also staff are very friendly

Find out how VideoPro compares to other Online Shops

Was initially suspicious but was a very positive experience

Originally was going to buy a discounted smart speaker from another retailer but missed the sale. Discovered this company through a Google search. Was initially concerned as their price was even cheaper than the other retailer's discount price. Ordered anyway and was very happy with quick delivery and quality of product.

Product PurchasedJBL Link Music
Paul88

Paul88Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great company to deal with

Great company to deal with, I was impressed they didn't put their prices up with such demand during this pandemic, most others have. I will remember this. Thank you again.
Cheers

Great prices and quick shipping

Ordered a few things from video pro lately and they have been really fast to arrive and they really great customer service. I would recommend to anyone looking to buy.

Product PurchasedSonos Beam
SharpBenz

SharpBenzPerth, WA

Fraudulent advertising

VideoPro Advertises a low price through Shopbot and a much higher price on their website... very annoying! Not sure who is at error here but I'm coming across this trick way too often.

Videopro S.VideoPro

Dishonest do not trust!! refuse to refund after proving goods not received

I did not receive an item and have proven it but they refuse to refund my money. Do not trust them. Staff in customer service are very poor with their communication. I made the store aware of the problem straight away. They replied with information that was clearly incorrect. I made them aware of this but they refused to refund even though I proved their photo of delivery was not my house. payed for it 28/12/2019 now 17/02/2020 still have my money!!

Videopro S.VideoPro
Helen
Helen
Chad W.

Chad W.South East Queensland, QLD

Great guys with a wealth of knowledge. You can trust their advice.

After comparing all the major retailers online, I found VideoPro had the best price on amplifiers and the biggest range of subwoofers. We headed in looking for some advice before making a firm decision. I instantly recognised the sales assistant Peter from another company that previously repaired my old sub! We were so happy to pick his brains, as we know from previous experience he is a full blown audiophile! We walked out with a package better than what we planned for in our price range, with the reassurance he wouldn't sell us anything with known issues.

Product PurchasedDenon AVC-X8500H

Travis

TravisSydney, NSW

Misleading website info. Failed delivery.

I've ordered from Videopro a few times so thought I could trust them with buying an 'in stock' item 7 days out of requiring it. Turns out it wasn't in stock, and then their delivery service had the item stuck in transit for days. I missed my deadline.

Product PurchasedBlackmagic Design ATEM Mini
sskanth

sskanthGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very good seller with lowest prices

I bought a LG SL5Y sound bar from their eBay store. It arrived early then the time mentioned in eBay and the price is the cheapest compared to all stores in Australia. Within 2 weeks of buying the item the price has been reduced, when I have contacted the seller he has refunded the difference.
I will recommend this seller and will buy items from this store in future as well.

Rob

RobHobart, TAS

Beware On-Line ordering

Order Panasonic 4k Player from VIDEOPRO largely based on delivery would meet an unmovable deadline.
Due to issue with miss sort by Aust Post delivery was going to push out beyond deadline.
While VIDEOPRO has no control over Aust Post there was enough time to resolve this with Express shipment of replacement but VIDEOPRO was unwill to resolve the customer's inconvenience. The only option left to the customer was to cancel the order. Never again!

Bradley S.

Bradley S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I ordered a Sony A7III via their eBay listing as eBay had a discount code going. Found out a day or two later that Videopro had discounted this item a further 10%, messaged them about it and they refunded me the difference, which was amazing.

Product PurchasedSony Alpha A7 III

DO NOT buy from them. They DO NOT honour warranty

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedLG OLED C7T Series
Jeff

JeffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great AV Receiver

Just purchased a Pioneer VSX-LX303 AV Receiver and couldn't be happier. Wasn't the most expensive one available but it is awesome. The auto set up feature made installation easy and it can even calibrate your surround sound. Service at VideoPro Carindale was great and the price was super competitive.
Did a lot of research prior to purchase and highly recommend this unit and also the customer service and advice from VideoPro.

Russell C.

Russell C.South East Queensland, QLD

Service Above & Beyond

In this day and age, it was refreshing to encounter such a professional and thorough retailer. From start to finish, communication was outstanding, and their reaction to a slight issue, was far beyond my expectations. Obviously a well trained team, with common objectives revolving around customer service and making the little things count! Thank you.

Great Service, Worst delivery

Ordered a Tv from video pro and it was easy. I was told it will be delivered within 1-2 business days. After 2 days and nothing. On the third day I called TNT to follow up on my delivery, they told me that they tried to deliver on the second day but they could not find my address and yes I did put my correct address the lady on the phone confirmed it. I'm furious how they did not even try to contact me. 4th day and stiill waiting. If I knew videopro uses tnt as their courier I would have been just happy to pick it up in their store.

Kerwin E.

Kerwin E.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service

I bought a Bose QC35 1 from them, a day later they called me and said the headset was out of stock. Then they offered me an upgrade to Bose QC 2 for free. Very happy with quick resolution and delivery. Will definitely buying tech needs with them in the future.

Mark

MarkCentral Queensland, QLD

Had great service. I ordered a JBL Extreme2 speaker and they were out of stock and I was told it would take a couple of weeks. Emailed and told them I needed it for a gift I got a prompt response from Cassandra and within six days it was on my doorstep. Very happy and would recommend.

Geoff

GeoffSydney, NSW

Terrible With Misleading Information

I ordered a rode microphone which was advertised as available on the product page of the online store at the time I placed the order. After I placed the order I was told they are out of stock and they will contact me when they have one to send. I paid extra $19 for priority handling and all I have seen is priority emails telling me to wait. I have requested a refund. Save yourself the headache and look elsewhere for your video and photography needs this is not a professional retailer. Possibly dropshipping from overseas by the way they justify long dispatch times but I can't confirm this.