Vine Apparel

2.4

Amy L.

Amy L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

5 Stars

I am a long time customer Shelley & her team always go above & beyond. Always a huge variety to choose from. My go to shop. You won’t be disappointed shopping with Vine Apparel.

Sue

SueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Top to big pants to small

returned straight away. Got store credit not refund. Will not buy from store again. Cannot try on before buying refund given by ever other store I have purchased from by post.

Michelle

MichelleMid West, WA

Absolute quality

Always fantastic quality, communication on point. Theyre super approachable and sizing is great, they try every product and give honest descriptions. I have multiple garments from them and they all hold up to a rigorous lifestyle and wash routine.

Erin

ErinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic clothing. Great customer service

I have ordered from vine apparel several times and love everything I’ve purchased. Everything was sent fast and considering we’re in Covid times couldn’t believe how fast it was! The descriptions of the clothing are spot on and I def find if they say go down a size then to do it!
Will happily buy from again

Nicole Artale

Nicole ArtaleSydney, NSW

No existent customer service for falsely advertised garments

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Way overpriced for quality!

Purchased two pair of pants $49 each online. Could of bought them at a local market for $20 each. So ridiculously overpriced!!!!! Never again.

Johno

JohnoSydney, NSW

Customer Service is very disappointing!!! Jeans bad quality!!!

I have bought two stretch pants/jeans from Vine Apparel and they both lost the elastic within a couple of months. I returned them to the warehouse and received a phone call after 2 weeks that there is nothing they can do. I sent two emails to Vine Apparel but never heard back from them. I would expect pants to last longer than 6 months!!!

SizingTrue to size

No refunds at all- Never again

they have a no refund ever policy - never again. Did not have my size so could not reorder then your credit which I did not want could not be applied to cover the postage so I could not even spend it fully. Plus would need to pay for postage a 3rd time. Will not go there ever again so very disappointed have learned a big lesson about buying online.

Nadia

NadiaSydney, NSW

Bad quality clothing only fit for rags

Vine apparel. I purchased 2 shirts and the quality was terrible. The shirts had threads hanging everywhere and the stitching was incomplete. When I asked for a refund they said no read our return policy. So upset DONT DO IT. And the owner Shelly is some sort of special person that can't be contacted.

Chelsea Anne

Chelsea AnneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Vine Apparel!

I have bought from Vine Apparel many times before and I am always happy with the fast shipping, friendly service, communication and quality of the clothing. I am shocked by the reviews on here regarding the returns policy. Considering a lot of places don’t refund and it is clearly stated on the website, they are not hiding anything. Such a shame to see, as I find this business fab and will continue to buy my clothes from there!

All round terrible!

Terrible quality
Inaccurate sizing
No refunds on online order. Have spent over $30 in postage returning and reordering as I can’t get my money back.
Horrible customer service
Will not shop again.

SizingVery large
Cat B

Cat BSouth Australia

Terrible workmanship, poor customer service

Kellie J.

Kellie J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No Goods and No Customer Service BUYER BEWARE

My first order early in the year was quick and easy, and the clothes were great.

I decided to order again - however this time, 4 weeks of being told my order would be sent the next day, 18 emails with barely any responses. I have never shopped anywhere with such poor customer service. Happy to take your money, but the goods were never delivered.

Only hope is that I paid with Paypal, so hopefully I can receive a refund. $300 gone (and I'm currently out of work) on clothes I planned to use for work (well while I'm looking for work).

Jo C.

Jo C.Southeast, SA

Kylie Tees

This is the 1st time I have shopped with Vine Apparel. I purchased 2 Kylie Tees and a long sleeve Tee. Good quality fabric but they say Hugely Oversized, Not true I bought LXL 18 to 20. I am a Size 18 and they are firm and definetly not Hugely Oversized. Not returning them as I dont want a store credit. Maybe I can lose weight.

Debra

DebraPeel, WA

Customer Service Ethics

SizingVery large

Find out how Vine Apparel compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Great quality, super comfy!

Really happy with my purchases - I bought the stone wash jeans and one of the dusters. Great quality, value, super comfy and flattering! True to size too, really helps having the model specs on the photos so you can gage the sizing. Already put in another order. Delivery took a little while but that’s only because I live in locked down Melbourne so everything is taking a while to get to me atm.

Feebee

FeebeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy with my purchase

Easy site to navigate, very happy with the quality of the item I purchased, was true to size and just beautiful. I will definitely purchase from Vine Apparel again. I am surprised by the negative reviews.

Cassie C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ripped off

Have not received goods. Been blocked from messages sent ten emails All ignored. They'll be reported again. Says alot about someone stealing from others in a pandemic. SICK. I wanted to help support small businesses but never again over $200 gone. My husband lost his job with covid but we still wanted to help look where that got us.

No items delivered

I ordered items they didn’t arrive I tried contacting this company and no reply!!! I would like my money back I’ve reported this company to the consumer affairs! Don’t purchase from here

Dreadful empathy and service

SizingSlightly large

Cassie C.asked

I've not received my over $200 purchase. I've FB messaged to the point it now says there away. I've emailed ten times and nothing. Il never buy again. Were in a pandemic my husband got laid off work and I wanted to help support small businesses. After this experience I won't ever buy online again and wished I had seen these reviews earlier. Ignorance and if I don't receive my order and my money's not refunded it's Stealing I'm so angry that anyone could be this low of a person

Di G
Di G

Oh goodness... thats not great for you!! Have you tried ringing them at their Mona Vale store or the warehouse? If no success, maybe contact NSW Fair Trading via messenger

Cassie C.

I got a reply saying my order was missed and they'd send it express today. Well what I ordered is now out of stock so how will they send it. I asked today has it been sent no reply. I have a friend that lives there she can go collect my things or my refund. I wished I saw these reviews before. There FB page has good reviews then on here there shocking

Not happy
Not happy

After the problems that I have had with an order and the lack of communication I am going to make an official complaint with NSW Fair Trading. My email to Vine Apparel about this was also ignored. I would suggest putting a negative review on their facebook page also.

CategoryClothing Shops & Brands