Vine Apparel

Vine Apparel

2.6

Marilyn

MarilynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor customer service .. full of excuses

Jess

JessGippsland, VIC

Poor quality, overpriced

I bought jeans for $79, once I got them they felt like odd fitting jeggings.
I returned them. All they give you is a store credit. So I bought a skirt for $79, it looks quite nice but it’s really thin, definitely not worth that price. The tag says made in Indonesia, so I can imagine they would have got them for a very low price. Don’t buy from them, go somewhere with better quality Australian stuff

Brooke M.

Brooke M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Clothes came aweful quality now I have a credit how can they not refund its disgusting

Quality very poor not as the picture says I have a cardigan in the mail im actually scared to open it im not confident that is for sure ... oh dear

Hamilton

HamiltonSydney, NSW

Cheap overseas factory

Alice

AliceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good experience for me. READ the returns policy before purchasing!! It's not that hard people

I read these reviews here after I had already placed my order but before I had received it, so I was super worried and regretting it. However, I was pleasantly surprised. My items were of good quality, clean and accurate to size. They make no secret about their returns policy, it's clearly stated on their website. It's not vines fault if people don't read it!! Please rethink your harsh reviews. I'm not in any way associated with or employed by this company I just believe in giving a fair rating!!

Linda

Linda

Loved the 2 cardigans I ordered!

I ordered 2 cardigans from vine apparel and I love them! Great quality, thick woolen cardigans that arrived within 1 week. They also fit perfectly too, I'm normally a size 14-16 so I ordered the M/L and it was the right size for me.

I have seen lots of negative reviews on here about the quality of the material being poor and the sizing being wrong. However I was very happy with my purchases and will order more from them. The only negative thing I've got to say is that the cardigan I wanted wasn't available because it had sold out.

Este

EsteSydney, NSW

Musty Cardigan, Pee-yew!

I purchased the Nala cardigan (for the same reason others have, I’m sure) and when it arrived I was severely underwhelmed. The quality is certainly poor, which is made all the more obvious by the fact that Vine Apparel is the brand and yet is not the brand featured on my cardigan. Worse still was the musty smell I copped when I opened the package. I’ve since washed the cardigan twice and the smell has yet to vacate. I don’t know where or how their products are being stored but from the smell of my cardigan, it has to be somewhere cold and damp. Disappointed for sure, yet stoked I jumped on a sale and didn’t have to pay full price. Nixed.

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised

Poor quality- better off shopping at Kmart

Purchased a number of items from Vine apparel. Which I received today.. Every single item is terrible quality, made in China cheapest of the cheap material. I am so annoyed I wasted my money here! You honestly get better quality at Kmart for a fraction of the price. Actually no, I’m not going to drag Kmart! With Kmart you get what you pay for and it’s much better quality than vine apparels offerings
... this place charges $59 for a jumper that probably cost 5c to make. Rip off!

There’s not even any point In me returning the items as they only offer a store credit.. I could return my cheap crap for more cheap crap!!

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!

Hana

HanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jeans bought had a very bad smell

Bought the “our favourite jeans ever” - unpacked them and they had a very strong smell. Washed them twice and still didn’t come out. The smell was so strong I couldn’t even wear them.
After contacting customer service I was asked to send the jeans back for them to be looked at. I then received an email saying they can’t identity the bad smell and it only has a ‘slight detergent smell’. Was advised I won’t be getting a replacement and if I wanted my jeans back to pay the return postage otherwise they get ‘donated to charity’.
Will not be buying from here again! Very disappointing.

Brigitte

BrigitteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very poor

Have recently tried and tested several online clothing retailers upon recommendation from a fashion influencer. Experienced every imaginable paint point With Vine, from ordering to delivery costs to delivery delays to poor quality garments that haven’t been accurately described on the website to returns policy that is in breach of Australian consumer laws to very poor or non existent response from their customer “care” team. I placed more than one order and my experience worsened over time.

Sizing Very large
ChairEC

ChairECSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality over priced

Bought black Zara basic drape top. Paid $55. Would be not worth more than $20 Boho brand. See through poor quality material and huge size. Arrived creased and shabby looking. Disappointed and can’t be bothered with the returns policy for only a credit.

Sizing Very large
Christina M.

Christina M.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality, poor response

I recently purchased a pair of blue chinos, I took care of them, washed and dried them inside out and never left them outside to dry I always dried them inside the house, after approximately 4 times worn/washed they were totally faded and looked awful, they look completely uncared for. I emailed the team as I love the fit just really disappointed in the fading (as the instructions nor the care instructions mention nothing about this product being made to fade like some of their other products) to receive a nothing can be done response. I find this totally unacceptable given this is clearly a quality issue. Sadly I won’t purchase from here again.

Bad Fabric

Firstly I have to say I love this company and their products.Its never been an issue to send an item back for exchange or refund. In saying that I have to put forward a beef I have with the Gelato Legs (Pants).I have bought two of these pairs of pants and the same thing has happened both times. The fabric wears away and the seams break. I notice that they sell out quickly and wonder if anyone else has had the same issue.Its a shame as they look great on and are so comfortable. Im a size 12.

Tiffany

TiffanySouth East Queensland, QLD

No full refunds, only store credit!

I was caught badly as I hadn’t noticed, this online store doesn’t offer a full refund only a store credit. I will not be ordering again! Quality seemed ok but still refunded everything ...

Rene

ReneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No refund policy - not good enough for an online store

I will not be buying again from a store with no refund. Many other options online with better returns policy and same sort of items. Sizing and quality difficult to gauge from online photos.

customer123

customer123Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor Quality

Very disappointed. Have had leggings for less than 4 months and have been worn 3-4 times max and are falling apart. Contacted store and was told warranty wouldn’t exceed one month which indicates to me they’re aware of the poor quality.

Daffodil

DaffodilGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They fit and they are comfortable, but too expensive for clothing Made in China

I have purchased several items from Vine, but this review is for the leggings as I received them yesterday. I purchased the leopard print design and they fit well and are comfortable. I am size 12 and purchased them in medium. However, they cost $39.99 plus delivery and they are very basic leggings made in china that you could probably purchase for $20 elsewhere. They advertise that nothing is over $69, but the quality so far would suggest that the clothing is cheaply made and sourced.

Love love love

If i could give more stars i would! I jumped online after i had ordered and there were a few really negative reviews about quality and delivery. I was really worried! My order came today and i am IN LOVE! The clothes are amazing, they are not cheaply made and they are definitely worth the money. I would 100% shop with Vine again.

Brenda

BrendaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy customer!

I received my first order from Vine Apparel today. I ordered it yesterday! Fantastic service and I LOVE the Best Ever Leggings in Leopard and Black. They fit perfectly and the fabric is beautifully soft, as promised. I also bought the Emma Knit in Black and it too fits perfectly, and is so soft and comfy to wear. I don't often buy clothes online as I like to try before I buy, but my first experience with Vine has won me over. Thank you for your amazing service and great quality clothing. I will definitely be a return customer!

casper04

casper04Sydney, NSW

Fool me once........

Purchased a Laguna Dress which seems to show in pic to be below the knee and almost the same length all over. Unfortunately this is not the case, the front is a lot shorter than the back and it looks a lot cheaper than it appears in the pic. The fact that they only issue store refunds and not a full refund is also troublesome and in my view unethical, particularly when the pics to not live up to the reality of the product. Also purchased a little jacket in the same order....also cheap looking. They posted the items immediately in fairness.

Sizing Slightly small