MamaToBe

MamaToBeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super friendly customer service and LOVE the videos

I'm always nervous to buy online but Vine made it so easy!
I've been following them on social media for sometime now and now that I'm pregnant I was needing a few new pieces. I absolutely love that they have videos and photos showing different woman wearing their clothes. I emailed prior to purchasing to ask about sizing and the girls responded quickly and friendly and I felt very confident to purchase from them afterwards.
I love everything I received and couldn't be happy to return to them to buy more :)
Thanks VA ! You all rock!!

Lee B.

Lee B.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible quality and won’t give refunds for items not looking like the pictures

SizingVery large
ehoskins7

ehoskins7Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poorly made clothing with terrible fabric.

I watched a try on session and the clothes I got were like being catfished on a dating site. So disappointed. Didn't return items as you can't get a refund, only store credit and I never want to buy anything from there again. One star is too much

SizingSlightly large

homewaresaddict

homewaresaddictSydney, NSW

Feel great everyday

I have been buying Vine products for years, I live in them everyday. The quality it great, the designs suit my larger frame and I always get compliments on how I look. Highly recommended! ❤️

Product AppearanceAs advertised

what a scam! buyer beware!

i purchased from this store with high expectations. would have got better value for money from kmart. after reading the real reviews i can see the way this company makes money is by refusing refunds. no wonder the dont give refunds, they would have been out of business. i would give zero if i could.

Louise

LouiseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

LOVE LOVE LOVE !!

Super quick delivery . Honestly didn’t really expect much for the price - pretty cheap but bought a Laguna dress and WOW - immediately bought another in a different pattern . These dresses are really beautiful - I’ve lived in them this summer . Every single time I wear it , I receive compliments, this dress is a gorgeous shape and really flattering on an out of shape 50 year old body . I just love it !!

Happy customer

Happy customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

kylie top nice fabric

I've bought a few things including kylie top, jeans etc. I've been happy with everything. There's some good clips on FB available that really help with choosing sizes

SizingSlightly large

deeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Paypal 1 - Vine Apparel 0 Refund received - not before being insulted by Vine Apparel "Customer Care"

Susannah H.

Susannah H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great dresses!

Ordered two dresses in a style that I had struggled to find and they were dispatched very quickly. Quality is great and customer service has been wonderful. Will definitely shop again through Vine.

Av U.Far North Queensland, QLD

Nice design but poor quality and overpriced. No refunds offered so beware

SizingSlightly small
NatalieH

NatalieHRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Amazing service. Good quality for price

I buy online. Sizing is true . Have lived in vine for at least 2 years now. Only 1 pair pants were not ok sent back new pair in 3 days

Love this store!!

You girls are amazing!! My orders are always so processed so fast and the clothes are always gorgeous!! Love love love them.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Poor quality, strict returns policy & store credit only

Cheap quality clothes made in China. Advertising made it sound Australian made. Sizing inaccurate. Returns policy that only offers store credit, not refund, if you meet their strict requirements including being unworn. How on earth can someone not try it on for sizing? Winnie dress bought at full price in my usual size was way bigger and very unflattering. Very disappointed. Will not be buying from Vine Apparel again

SizingVery large
Libby M.

Libby M.Sydney, NSW

Incredible experience

I received my skirt and cardigan quicker than I had expected (always a great start!) Both pieces are absolutely perfect and have saved the day for the wedding I am attending this weekend! Also sneakily hoping for a drop in temperature so I can wear my cardi quicker! Both the skirt and cardigan represent great value for money. I couldn’t be more thrilled with both the service and the product. Happy customer!

Gigi

GigiBrisbane

Great styles poor quality

M A VMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor quality material - will not refund payment only provide store credit

Products look good online and store fine. Quality of material was poor, kept a pair of jeans as they were OK but two tops purchased had a very synthetic scratchy feel and they will not refund money even though product was returned immediately with tags and packaging. Unfortunately all i got was a store credit which I am not happy with as I do not want to keep getting very synthetic feeling products and risk paying them more money for unsatisfactory products nor do I feel like giving them money for nothing.

Vine ApparelVine Apparel

Hi Mav, I understand your frustration and thank you so much for your feedback. I will bring your suggestion of this being present as part of the buying process to our General Manager. I hope you have a lovely day. x

Rhiannon

RhiannonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick delivery and lovely tops

I have bought several items from this store. Mainly tops and jewellery. They arrive quickly in lovely bags. I will be purchasing again from them as I am very happy with their service and quality of the clothing I have purchased.

Mia

MiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service, sad material

Vine ApparelVine Apparel

Hi Mia, thank you for your feedback! When i wash my Zara i dry it hanging on a coat hanger and then don't have to iron it and have no issue with it shrinking. Please contact us if this continues to happen. x

Katrina D.

Katrina D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Finally online shopping that’s great!

I just received my order after a first time purchase. I’m always very wary of online orders as more often than not they are nothing like the pictures or sizing is so far off. Everything I ordered through Vine apparel is AMAZING! True to size and just like the pictures!

THANK YOU!

Gail matthews

Gail matthewsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointed with shoes

I purchased a pair of the Savannah sandals just recently but when you advertise these shoes you neglect to say it is for a more narrow foot fitting, I have an average size foot but could not get them on plus the foot bed of the sandal is very hard not at all comfortable. Would not recommend.

SizingSlightly small

deeasked

Are you going to update your refund policy to be in line with Australian Consumer Protection Laws or are you going to continue to hope that the "loud cranky customers" go away. Or are you going to rely on Paypal or customers banks/ credit cards to clean up your mess? Word is getting out X

Vine ApparelVine Apparel

Hi Dee, Thanks for your question here.
As mentioned in our correspondence directly. We understand your frustration, when you confirmed your order and finalised checkout out on our website, you in turn accepted our terms and conditions. Our returns policy is clearly stated online next to every item under the description. These policies are in line with guidelines from the ACCC. Unfortunately we do not offer refunds for change of mind as was your case. As offered to you directly, we will happily exchange your items and issue you a credit note.
We do try to be as honest as possible with sizing, measurements, lots of photos from different angles, different models where we can – I’m not sure what more we could do to make sure people know what they’re getting.
We also buy majority of our things from wholesalers, which we have never tried to hide, but we always put how things fit and how we find the sizing in the description.
We know there are some negative reviews about us, but we also know there are a heck of a lot more positive reviews, and our returning customer rate speaks for itself – unfortunately though the cranky people are usually just louder.

dee

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. I would also like to thank you for confirming your attitude towards customers that have a genuine complaint as loud cranky people. Also, please do not imply that I was insisting for a refund for change of mind. I wanted a refund as it was a product that was overpriced of inferior quality in addition to be being misrepresented. Paypal would not have issued me a refund if that was the case. I would also like to add that there are plenty of people on product review that have had exactly the same disgraceful experience I have. Perhaps you should refer to the page https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund
and not play semantics with customers. I would think in a world were online sales will be the bread and butter of sales a store would like their customer base to grow - not alienate. It is a shame really - I love supporting a good Australian company. Pity yours is not. Have yourself a lovely day X

dee

I did want customers who are unhappy with their purchase to know that my request for 100% refund (including all postage) was upheld by Paypal. The same thing would apply to credit card purchases.
The interesting thing about Vine Apparel was that even after they agreed (begrudgingly) to refund the money after the goods were returned...they STILL tried to dispute it.

Cassie C.asked

I've not received my over $200 purchase. I've FB messaged to the point it now says there away. I've emailed ten times and nothing. Il never buy again. Were in a pandemic my husband got laid off work and I wanted to help support small businesses. After this experience I won't ever buy online again and wished I had seen these reviews earlier. Ignorance and if I don't receive my order and my money's not refunded it's Stealing I'm so angry that anyone could be this low of a person

Di G
Di G

Oh goodness... thats not great for you!! Have you tried ringing them at their Mona Vale store or the warehouse? If no success, maybe contact NSW Fair Trading via messenger

Cassie C.

I got a reply saying my order was missed and they'd send it express today. Well what I ordered is now out of stock so how will they send it. I asked today has it been sent no reply. I have a friend that lives there she can go collect my things or my refund. I wished I saw these reviews before. There FB page has good reviews then on here there shocking

Not happy
Not happy

After the problems that I have had with an order and the lack of communication I am going to make an official complaint with NSW Fair Trading. My email to Vine Apparel about this was also ignored. I would suggest putting a negative review on their facebook page also.

Get an answer from our members and Vine Apparel representatives