3.6

4.1

Felixs M.
Felixs M.Central, SA

LOVE my Whitley jeans

Just wanted to say the Whitley jeans I ordered in a size 9 (I'm usually a 10) , are a perfect fit! They've got a good amount of stretch and are super comfy. At 165cm tall, they're a tad long on me but they'll look great with heeled boots! Thank you! Show details ·  1
Ann.G
Ann.GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super fast delivery. Beautiful products

You girls are amazing, ordered my items yesterday and arrived today, just in time for the weekend Thankyou x Show details ·  1
Wisewoman
Wisewoman2 posts

Best online store ever

I am delighted with the quality and the fit and everything else about vine apparel. They have a small but great range and their range is targeted towards women who love clothes.the prices are great and mean you can afford an extra item or 2. I cannot recommend them enough❤️❤️❤️ Show details ·  1
Nicki R.
Nicki R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

BUYER BEWARE

BUYER BEWARE, this company charges a 10% fee for returns. You are also out of pocket for post both to and from the seller when returning goods. The product looked great on the internet but when it arrived I was shocked by how cheap the flimsy fabric looked. The dress swamped me, came down past my ankles and I was expecting a midi. I’m 164cm tall and when I contacted the company they advised that their models are 10cm taller than me. Never will I purchase from this company again and I will be checking returns policies more closely in future. Show details
Carolynn L.
Carolynn L.

Love love your clothes

I bought the Laguna dress on sale $10 can't believe how good it is I tried it on for my friends and partner so many compliments thank you I am 70 live in Qld buy many things from you and have loved them all . Show details
Sharon S
Sharon SSouthwest, VIC2 posts

One Happy Customer

As a 54 y/o woman going through menopause, and all that's attached to that...including change in weight and body shape it's so refreshing to see a website that is so accurate with their sizing and explanation of sizes. I have found it difficult to find a pair of jeans that feels comfortable and that you can move in that are not tight and restrictive. I was initially concerned about purchasing these without first trying them on, but I can honestly say they are the BOMB!!! I placed my order on Monday and within 24 hours it was at my door. Thank you I will be back to order more.....

One happy customer! Show reply

Michelle Gray
Michelle GrayHunter Region, NSW

Claremont Dress

I absolutely love my Claremont dress in multicolour size 10. Perfect fit and so floaty, dreamy and comfortable to wear. I wore it to a birthday party and got many compliments on how beautiful it is. Show details ·  1
Jo W
Jo W

Clothing at reasonable prices

I received my dress today. It is absolutely
perfect. It is bright and cheerful.
The clothes are absolutely amazing. I only buy my jeans (as
well as Alexa pants) as I know they will be true
to size. I am a sale girl so always looking out for your sales (I have been buying from you for over 3 years). Show details ·  1
Jackie R.
Jackie R.3 posts

Comfiest pants ever!

Run, don’t walk and get yourself a pair or 5 of the Alexa pants!
They are the most comfortable pants I’ve ever worn.
They are long without being too long, they’re incredibly light and keep you warm but not hot, they are stretchy and they do not fall down!
And the fact that you need to size down just makes you feel better all over!
I bought the khaki and charcoal and will soon be purchasing more colours.
I’ve spread the word among my friends, and the one who is the fussiest has already made a purchase agrees with me. Show details ·  1
Di G.
Di G.2 posts
Cee
Cee

Pay attention to the reviews - it's poor quality

Have bought a few times, and each time I thought it would get better.
First time were jeans, the seams are crooked, can't centre it without the sides being misaligned. One leg was tighter than the other.
Next was a top, that I rebought in a smaller size, still way too big. And smelled of perfume ... awkward.
The recent buy was the Misty skirt and Lulee dress. Luckily, I bought them on sale but considering, it's like I bought them from Wish, then I've overpaid. The skirt is tacky (pictured). The dress, I bought one size up and it's still way too small. And the fabric - ew! Again, it's the type of thing I'd expect from Wish. So these, $60+ price tags on clothes at Vine Apparel, are a rip off. Cheap. I won't be buying again. Show details
Vine Apparel   DM

We’re so sorry to hear about this! Send us an email at customercare@vineapparel.com and we can help you out further with this from there xo

Tania Put
Tania Put

I will definitely be back!

Absolutely love my pants! I could have gone down a size but love the baggy fit too. Good material and so soft. Definitely a staple in my wardrobe. Show details ·  1
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

Value for money and fantastic customer service

What you see is what you get. Amazing value for money and the customer service team are so helpful. Highly recommend this Aussie clothing store Show reply
Melissa M
Melissa MSydney, NSW

friendly fast efficient

I bought then needed to return a skirt. The service was excellent, friendly and prompt. I love this company. The skirt did not fit me, it was lovely. Show details ·  1
isitjustme
isitjustmeSydney, NSW4 posts

Wouldn’t order again

There’s a reason they don’t have google reviews.
Lots of cheap synthetic fabric, some items are good but many were not.
Returns are offered as store credit, this was a problem as I didn’t like the clothes felt like I had a job to do finding replacement items. Most items I ended up donating as they were like wearing a plastic bag. Show details