Vistaprint

Vistaprint

See the Best Photo Printing Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great experience with our wedding invites

We were a bit nervous about how we were going to design and where we should go to print our wedding invites, RSVP's and wedding info cards. We heard about Vistaprint a while ago and decided to give it a go since they were very reasonably priced. Our invites arrived in less than a week which was very impressive, and we are very happy with the quality of the Linen paper, matte paper and print quality of the designs!

So glad we gave it a go. We'll be using them again for Thank You cards and Wedding Menu's.

Less than a star would be more ideal

Their website kept freezing during a promo. My order wouldn't go through as a result so I emailed for help and still no one has bothered to respond. Finally got hold of customer service and they won't honour the promo despite the ordinal email being sent prior to the promo ending. They want me to pay more.... no thanks

Banner Shipping time incorrect

I triple checked the shipping time for pull up banners which is 3 days (express) but when I went to place the order the only shipping option was standard which is 9-11 days. Extremely disappointing that they provided misleading information

Excellent service

I ordered my banner on Monday morning and received it in Tasmania on Thursday evening. - so quick and exceptional quality. Very happy customer!! Will definitely use them again and again

They bent over backwards..

I had designed a book to commemorate my parents 50 years in Australia. Upon receiving it, my dad noticed that I'd messed up a bit of the translation. I contacted Vistaprint to see if there was any way possible that I could just get that one page reprinted, thinking I could tear out the old one and replace it but they did one better and I'm forever grateful. Excellent service and products. Couldn't be happier.

extra charges - Not authorised

Please be very careful, purchased a Phot book, which I was happy with, But just noticed, my credit cards statement, there was an extra chat of $14.99 for a website which I DID not approve, but there is NO way to cancel this payment every month

Very dishonest

DONT USE

Terrible quality business card

I have ordered 100 business cards, and I received only 35. The rest of the cards were related to different people. The quality of the cards was terrible and it didn’t look like the card that I designed when I made the order.

Do not use Vista Print for Banners

I bought 2 x store banners for my store and uploaded my own design/logo. When the banners came they both had a barcode printed on the front of each banner in black bold writing. My banners were white and pale pink and it stood right out. When I called up I was told it was an internal thing and that’s just how the machine prints it and I would have to accept it! The thing is when I pressed the ok button on my final proofs there was no barcode on the proofs. So I expect to get what I agreed to purchase. Nothing more nothing less. It’s false advertising to not put the barcode on the final proof (if you intend to print it) so people know what they are actually purchasing. So no I will not accept it. What a ridiculous notion to put a barcode on someone’s store front banner. Why not print the price and shipping costs on it too? Absolutely ridiculous and unprofessional. I will never get anything from Vista again.

Oh and here’s an idea. If you need a barcode for “internal reasons” print it on this thing called a sticker and stick it on to the product so that it’s completely removeable and doesn’t ruin someone else’s design. Or print it on the back even! Obviously the management team is too busy having their nails polished or something to have the time to brainstorm such simple solutions!

Very poor service. They never keep commitment of their delivery time though we ordered priority delivery option.

They changed delivery times without any notice. They their customer service access I very poor. Even they didn’t contact for any issue though the order vale was more than $600.

Perfect products & customer service

I have been their client since forever and they delivered perfect products everytime
They always send extra business cards to me! Never had trouble
They answer my emails next day, they answer my silly questions with great attitudes.. they will always be my place to go to for marketing products

Missed By This Much

Two cards missing from order, vista review on there site blocked. Would I buy this again. No.
Refer to a friend, no. Spend money elsewhere, yes. Vistaprint not that very good.

March 25th 2019 Update: Have To Get A Bigger Tape Measure

Ordered 250 business cards 248 arrived, email volleyball with vistaprint, will send new order, have a nice day. Guess what new order of 250 cards arrived. Only 249. Silly vistaprint

International Transaction Fee Applied

I was very happy with the 2 lots of flyers I ordered but when I looked at my credit card bill I noticed I had been charged an International Transaction Fee for both. It turns out they are printed overseas hence the charge. Not happy with that since I ordered from Australian website and did not see anything written about this on their website.

Great quality invitations, fast print and postage!!

Ordered 50 wedding invitations that we easily customised from a chosen pre-made design. The site was easy to navigate and i love that you can save your design and edit it as many times as you want before purchasing.
The invitations arrived two weeks BEFORE expected arrival date and they're absolutely perfect. Great price too (and even better with promo code for 20% off). We will be using again!

Terrible customer service! Will never use again!

Absolutely terrible customer service. Did not receive any notifications that my photo book has been attempted to be delivered to my house, when I called to see where it was they informed me fedex has reached the maximum attempts of delivery and the only way I can get access to the book is to drive to their depot site to collect it! (which is not close to my location and difficult when you don’t have a car and work full time! ) I had no one contact me to organize delivery nore were there any attempts to notify me of these delivery attempts. I have demanded a refund and will take my business somewhere else. Really disappointing!

Book falls apart due to poor binding. Glossy pages begin to crack and tear away at the bind within days of use.

At first, I was impressed with the glossy book photo pages.
I had one photo of the night sky spread across two pages and it looked perfect. On the second day I notice a white line appearing where the two pages are bound together in the middle of the book. The white line destroys the effect.
Upon closer inspection I noticed the pages are cracking at the bind exposing the white paper underneath. This cracking eventual causes the pages to tear away. What a waste of money.
The binding is not stitched, paper ends not aligned and very little glue is used (<2mm) when compared to other books that have a bigger end area of each page stuck together.
See photos

Vistaprint has since offered a replacement for free. Will see if this will last as long

Overcharging, under-communication non existent customer service!

As a small business owner I am not impressed with Vistaprint's service at all in terms of the "logo design" service.
Providing them with my own logo and paying for a more finessed look, I was disappointed at the saturation and color initially, but finally achieved some sort of acceptable look. This design was under my uploads, digitally available to me. Life went on and I did not place an order. Woke up one day to place an order and my design was missing.
I requested to have it retrieved and was told if an order isn't placed within X days your design is removed.
After much back and forth losing time and productivity a substandard uneditable pdf was retrieved with dated information and terrible print quality!
I was told I could - re-request a design, and when I went to do this, suddenly it was $5/item. This is now $5 for a business card, $5 for a letterhead etc. as opposed to the $5 initially paid for all.
I complained yet again - To be informed the policy has since changed. This was not communicated to business owners or people who had paid for services and was about to lose a product design across several products.
Two weeks later the best response I get from customer service is "Call us and one of our managers will talk to you"
This has been done, several times - no resolve!
Terrible service! Would not advise any small business to use Vistaprint at all. Go local, pay slightly more and own your own logo and design as opposed to it becoming part of someone else's IP with call centres in several non English speaking countries.

prices do not demonstrate that foreign currency is charged not AUS dollars

Watch out for the foreign currency fee on your credit card. Products are sold through the Netherlands. Web site is .au and products are listed in AUD dollars BUT they are charged as foreign currency

Over charged on post.

Ordered A4 flyers and A6 postcards in the same online transaction.
I was charged two lots of post..$14.61 and $16.15
The items came in the SAME box.
I tried to get an explanation and all I got was waffle..
Watch out and check post carefully.

Very happy customer

Extremely happy with my product from Vistaprint. Top quality product, packaged properly and fast postage. I will be a future customer.Service was excellent. I was kept up to date on my products progress via email.

Poor customer service

Everythign went alright until I submitted an order. We needed something done for a corporate event in a rush, so glad I found a site that promised a 24 hour turn-around design service and fast delivery. So design proof was received within 48 hours. Submitted an order straightaway with express delivery postage where it cost us more to have it delivered than the cost of product itself. After I received the AusPost trackign number which did not move ahead for 3 days for parcel coming from metro to metro area, I called Auspost who confirmed that the items were sent via normal mail and due to public holiday in between , there was no chance that items will get to us when we needed it. So basically we were charged for express post but Vistaprint used normal parcel post to send it. Hmmmm....
When the items didn't arrive by a reasonable time frame I sent a refund request to Vistaprint as well, which to this date has not been responded to.
I will never use this company again, very poor customer service.