Vistaprint

Horrible Customer Service, never received order

Tatiane O.
Tatiane O.

Horrible customer service

Horrible service. I paid for fast delivery( 5-7 business days), it’s been more than 2 weeks already, I didn’t get my order and when I called them, I was informed that they lost my order and I would have to wait more than 20 days to get my products delivered.

Frank 3
Frank 3Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

so far so good

I have used Vista print for basic jobs on and off, such as business cards. Each time they produced what i had ordered and delivered within their advertised time frame. I plan to continue to use them.
Good pricing, and quality ok.

Rates and Fees

'Poor delivery times

Ordered two flag stands which should be standard stock items. Delivery times said 9-11 business days which I was OK with. When I received the invoice I was informed it would take approx 1 month to deliver. Last time I use VistaPrint.

Ruby L.
Ruby L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Honestly better than expected

Despite the poor reviews, I bit the bullet and ordered some business cards. I fully customised the business cards to make them into earring cards as Vistaprint is way cheaper than the likes of Zazzle, etc.

Was worried about the quality, but I've flicked through all 250 cards that came and I'm honestly suprised at how good they are. Some edges need a little cleaning from when they were cut but otherwise they're all good. All the lines and writing are clean (no bleeding) and the colours are good. Standard cardstock is also thick enough so you don't have to waste money on premium cardstock.

Will certainly be buying more for my business in the future. Just have to now poke holes into 250 cards, oh joy!

Dominic
DominicIllawarra, NSW

Fraudulent behaviour

Vista print is processing online payments but not delivering the product ie website design.

After 1.5hrs on the phone 3 people and only solution was purchase another one then hope it works.
I even opened a separate account In not full name new email address and it even linked my accounts how us the question.
Are they selling our information also.

Dont use they have become crap worst service in over 10 years as a customer
Shameful vistaprint
Shameful

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

Excellent quality, super fast delivery but no friendly with the environment.

Order 20 standard posters and came in three large boxes, each poster individually wrapped with a huge amount of paper and air inflated plastic everywhere. Maybe all that wrapping for delicated products is needed but for a simple posters is exaggerated. Should consider the environment better.
Apart of that extremely happy with quality, service and specially delivery with Austpost super fast.

Yolette K.
Yolette K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

excellent service

ordered a photo book, which came early, noticed that the quality of the paper was not as good as my other 8 books...just made a comment about this to them which was swiftly looked into and fixed up...it was great service and i am very pleased with the outcome...will use them again definitely

daisywindsor
daisywindsorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appalling Service - do not touch with a barge pole!

Have hosted our charity website and email hosting with vistaprint for over 10years, it’s not been without challenges but you get what you pay for I guess. This weekend they (without notice) cancelled our account so we have no access to emails and we’ve lost all website content. Of course with it being the weekend there’s no support. If you value your business please use an alternative service provider who values you.

DeeDee
DeeDeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely stoked!

Just received my order. Absolutely delighted. Received in super quick time (2 days). I'm stoked as these are for 70th birthday pressies. Absolutely recommend Vista print. I'll be back.
Thankyou . I'm sure everyone will live them

Had some issues, but Vista solved it very fast and unexpected credit was given due to the issue. Can not get mad. Highly recommended, still using vista and its still great.

Berni
BerniSydney, NSW

Do not deliver to Po Box like it use to.

I love Vista print. I have been using them for years. But lately, my last order was not allowed to be delivered to my PO BOX like they use to. No signature required. This is not safe as many come in and out of the building.

I took the design services. It used to be easy to communicate back but they now use no reply email. I used chat but, they can't help and has to revert back to the team. If you are in a hurry, it's not the way to go.

Otherwise, I like Vista print.

Brendan G.
Brendan G.Sydney, NSW

Company has no Integrity

Disgusting - If I Could Leave No Stars, I Would

I received the normal 20% OFF YOUR NEXT PURCHASE card, which expires end of December 2021. So I went back to purchase and VISTAPRINT refused to honour the discount, using an excuse : "the website is changing". Customer service refused to assist

Forget your discount codes because vistaprint refuses to honour them

CROOKS !!

Sol S.
Sol S.Hunter Region, NSW

Happy Client

I highly recommend Vistaprint. Quick delivery, excellent customer service and good product. I had a problem with one of my orders and I am really happy with the way they have solved it.

Krisb
Krisbasked

Has anyone had problems having to repeat any processes when uploading images and selecting products?

Aussie
Aussie

Yes, I am trying to order a XL Photobook at present - 36 Page - on uploading - always stops with errors.
I have had 2x report screens come up to send the error message via their automated error reporting.
Have tried multiple times at present - 7 - with no luck to get this order to the payment screen.
On Sunday, 2 days ago, I did order a Large Photobook - took multiple times, but did get the order through.
And my Brother in-law - never has issues, who orders a quite a few photobooks..
So I will persist..

ieva
ievaasked

can not upload photos , tried with different company, nothing wrong with the photos or format/ anyone else experienced that?

Disgruntled
Disgruntledasked

Do their Wedding Albums look classy and is it easy to produce?

peter
peter

Yes but the book is poorly put together. After two days the glossy pages crack at the spine and now you see a white line where the page is tearing away. I expect soon the pages will fall out. I do a lot of books and pay a high price and note the spine is not robust even for a 26 page book