Vistaprint

47% · 351365 · 49%
3.2
2.8
3.0
Brand Manager for Vistaprint? Claim your listing.

Matekino Stone
Matekino StonePerth, WA

BRAVO Vistaprint 5 star Service

I rarely provide reviews unless the product or service is exceptional. I have been a customer for many years and found Vistaprint to be good. I brought a pull up banner last year and recently it got damaged by severe winds, my own fault. I contacted Vistaprint, and immediately my issue was addressed, problem resolved and my replacement banner organised. I received an email next day stating my banner is on its way. That's what I call 5 star service, efficient, reliable, trustworthy and punctual. BRAVO Vistaprint, you deserve this review.
Hilary Q.
Hilary Q.

Awesome online assistance experience with Lui from Vistaprint

I just had a fabulous experience with Vistaprint's online consultant Lui. He could not have been more helpful or professional. Thanks Vistaprint & Lui!
TOPDOG G.
TOPDOG G.

Not providing my pdf file even they’ve taking their money from me

Worst customer service ever, i have placed many orders with them in past easy over 5K over multiple orders,
In my recent order needed a copy of my design as a pdf file and they wouldn’t give it to me, what the joke! I’ve been told i have to wait about 10 days till my order arrives to my delivery address then i can call back, and they’ve already taken the money.
This will be My last ever order with you.
Judy A.
Judy A.

excellent

Because I changed my email address, I had a problem placing my order. I rang for help, & got Lari who was extremely efficient, & patient with me.
I have dealt with Vistaprint many times, & have always been very pleased with Your service.
Judy Andrews
Sammy H
Sammy HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC18 posts

Reselling Stealing Customer information

They are running this business from overseas and have a false address in Australia as their printing factory. From their delivery to product quality everything is unprofessional just like their customer support which provide you false information and full of lies.

We have ordered 500$ worth order with fast track delivery and it was never delivered, al they did i blamed Australian Post for this, as if i never ordered anything else from post in past.

This is not our first review.!

Heath Brown
Heath BrownCanberra79 posts

Use to be user friendly now mission impossible

Went to checkout my order unable to apply address on their website when I finally rectified the issue I then went to pay and the website doesn’t allow you to apply your credit card number. Gave up in the end. Vistaprint use to be so easy today it’s like pulling teeth.
Lee
Lee

Over two months since I ordered 1 item and still no idea when they will send it??

Do not order from Vista print. I am still waiting for a printed cushion ordered in Australia on 23 Nov 2023. For the third time since December, I have been told on 9th of Feb 2024 they will send an email to production to check when I can expect to be at the front of the back order list. She did not realise I had been told during my last contact, that my order went into production on 12 Jan 2024 and could be expected by the end of January. I suggest you use another supplier such as Snapfish who delivered on time prior to Christmas. Vistaprint are not what they used to be.
MICHELLE OWEN
MICHELLE OWENPakenham3 posts

No product

I placed an order on 10 Dec with an expected delivery of 29 Dec. It's now 31 Jan and I still don't have it. I've been told several times that they are following up and it's status is 'in progress'. There has been no offer of any sort of compensation. I eventually asked if they would be issuing a partial refund or refund of delivery cost, they did agree to refund delivery but still no product. I would cancel except it's a personalised product for a friend that I put a lot of time and energy into designing.
Ruth S.
Ruth S.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Amazing

I ordered flyers. I uploaded my design, the process guided me to make sure everything was within the right margins. The order came just in 3 business days, 3 days before the expected time. The finish is wonderful as well as the packaging. So glad I ordered the work to them.
Unhappy customer
Unhappy customer

WAYNE
WAYNE

THE PERFECT MUSIC BUSSINESS CARD

I would recommend vistaprint for ,there first class service and help designing my bossiness card, and speedy delivery ,only a small order ,but also delivered in first class condition.
JAZZY
JAZZYSydney, NSW26 posts

Beautiful Calendars

Perfect gifts my family members loved them. Photos were bright and the paper of good quality
Marie T.
Marie T.

Bad product

Not accurate as it advertised with expensive price compared to other websites. It wastes of money, never buy calendar from this website. It is cheating to pay over $15 for 1 calendar with no photos on it at all, just a white blank calendar. Thought it was personalized calendar with the person I loved, turned out all photos sent are gone, just a calendar without any photos. What a disappointing Christmas present for the person I love the most
Rogers
RogersNorth-West & West coast, TAS2 posts

Communication and delivery disappointing

Ordered calendars and a cushion on 18th Nov and paid extra for express post. 3 calendars instead of 4 arrived quickly but made to feel dishonest when querying 1 calendar short. Cushion was expected by Dec 20th, perfect as it was a Christmas present, but after several queries about dispatch it has now been sitting at Melb Airport since Dec 21st. Recipient has returned to other side of Australia. Communication is poor or non existent.
Maussie
MaussieSouth West, WA4 posts

Politically and religiously against the customer

Another cowardly company who are following political and religious narratives. I wanted a T shirt from FCB with the words “God’s Army” somehow this is deemed offensive and cannot be printed. However there are many companies and individuals who can have other seemingly bad slogans and logos without question. A bad company who decide for you what you display and think. One star as I cannot give zero