Vistaprint

Vistaprint

See the Best Photo Printing Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Happy Chappy

Absolutely outstanding service and quality. Very helpful staff and supportive using terminology that is understanding to those who are not graphic designers.
Products to date have exceeded my expectations. Thank you Vista.

Daisy777

Daisy777AU

I ordered fliers and business cards despite there being some negative reviews online. I was hopeful but wouldn't have been surprised if they'd been average. Well, I was very pleased. The background colour of my items was a kind of white and pink marbling effect and Vistaprint got this spot on. I would have accepted them even if it was just plain pink but they replicated my designs perfectly. Well done Vistaprint!

Caity P.

Caity P.New South Wales

Customer Service good... products not so much

Belinda

BelindaHunter Region, NSW

Ordered signs for a local market and twice they were incorrect so I had paid for signs I couldnt use

Used Vistaprint for years generally happy but then again there were no mistakes made on their behalf.
This time I ordered signs that were incorrrectly printed. Resent again but still incorrect. I had made it clear to Shameka the market I needed the signs for was over but I am receiving another replacement anyhow.
Shocking customer service, waisted time and money, time to find another company one that offers better service when the mistake is theirs.
Great job Shameka

BIG ISSUE-LITTLE DRAMA

neel n.

neel n.Perth, WA

Very poor customer service !

I ordered urgently needed bussiness cards a week ago and was supposed to recieve them today only to find out they haven't even been sent from vistaprint yet. This after I received on email from them 3 days ago stating my order is on the way ! When I called them today they apologized but still can't guarantee when I'll get them !!! What a waste of valuable time. The customer service staff couldn't help at all. They don't have a clue what customer service is !!!

Joy

JoySydney, NSW

signboards for shop s

Called them up for signboards in shops got an American speaking girl had no idea what I was talking about! Why have a 1800 number if you can’t provide a service.

Website Never works

Absolutely crap!! Every week your toning up , now my site when putting in the domain comes up with checking your browser before accessing. Been two weeks, effected my business so much went from being booked out to nothing. They cannot even give a time from to when it will be fixed. Been two weeks already!!

Lauren C.

Lauren C.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and products

Had to ask them to re send card due to a mistake made and they managed to get it the day after! Great quality cards and service. Definitely recommending them

Mfinn028

Mfinn028

Amazing

Absolutely happy with my purchase took a week to get here so was pretty fast delivery purchased 75 small sticker labels for 16 dollars and exceeded my expectations will be purchasing more in the near future

Ice Maiden

Ice Maiden

Awesome

I've ordered personalised mugs, long sleeved shirts and business cards from Vistaprint.
All arrived well before expected, all excellent quality and super happy with how quickly the turnaround time was from order to receiving.
Packaging is secure, nothing has been broken.
I did find the designing a bit confusing at first, but got the hang of it.
Highly recommended.

Aman

AmanSydney

Worst Quality even you pay extra for premium quality

Ordered 500 Business Cards and Paid $48.99 just with one thought to receive best quality but unfortunately, product received is just worst quality product and printing quality even more worst than cards paper quality.

Excellent customer service

I am very impressed with vistaprint’s customer service as I recently ordered some thank you cards and forgot to select the premium paper. Although the cards looked great, the standard paper was too thin. I emailed to ask for a discount code so that when I reordered them I wouldn’t have to pay for shipping again (and I made it clear the issue was my fault completely for not choosing the premium paper). Vistaprint got back to me straight away and credited my account with the initial cost of my order so that I wouldn’t be out of pocket when I ordered the new batch. I was so surprised at how accommodating they were! I’ll definitely be using them again.

poodlegirl

poodlegirlAU

Excellent especially for new business

I have used VISTAPRINT for more than 5 years. They have been great and easy to use (design/edit) for business cards, lawn signs, note pads, window decals, car magnets and website. A great way to start out and become familiar with designing a simple website or other products. I now use a website through a different provider with more services and have my own designs for everything else as well but VISTAPRINT has been an excellent start.

The only thing I was a bit annoyed about with a recent window decal order is that GST is not included in the price until the payment page. It is a requirement in Australia for all charges including GST to be advertised as part of the display price. See www.business.gov.au.

Cobaye

CobayeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Entirely wrong order sent

perfect service..quick delivery.

perfect service.ordered flyers and i am very happy for the product and the quick delivery.good quality printing,,,hope to deal with vistaprint..I highly recommend.very helpfull custormer service.very reasonably priced.thank a lot

Lorena

LorenaSydney, NSW

Great service & quality

We ordered our wedding invitations and we are very happy for the product and the quick delivery.
We received the invitations in Sydney just 6 days after placed order. The quality of the invitations and envelopes were great. I highly recommend!

Lack of communication and respect for their customers.

I ordered a photobook over two weeks ago and today was told by customer service that the book would not be delivered today due to "complications" with posting. The book which I made for my grandfather's 90th birthday was meant to be delivered today but due to there being no communication or tracking number to see where my shipment was I put on hold for 20 minutes to then be told my parcel was no where near being delivered. Start communicating with your customers better Vistaprint because this was a special gift that I can no longer share with my grandfather on the day that it was promised.

Dmitry L

Dmitry LSydney, NSW

Great experience with our wedding invites

We were a bit nervous about how we were going to design and where we should go to print our wedding invites, RSVP's and wedding info cards. We heard about Vistaprint a while ago and decided to give it a go since they were very reasonably priced. Our invites arrived in less than a week which was very impressive, and we are very happy with the quality of the Linen paper, matte paper and print quality of the designs!

So glad we gave it a go. We'll be using them again for Thank You cards and Wedding Menu's.

Jessica L.

Jessica L.South East Queensland, QLD

Less than a star would be more ideal

Their website kept freezing during a promo. My order wouldn't go through as a result so I emailed for help and still no one has bothered to respond. Finally got hold of customer service and they won't honour the promo despite the ordinal email being sent prior to the promo ending. They want me to pay more.... no thanks

ieva

ievaasked

can not upload photos , tried with different company, nothing wrong with the photos or format/ anyone else experienced that?

Disgruntled

Disgruntledasked

Do their Wedding Albums look classy and is it easy to produce?

peter
peter

Yes but the book is poorly put together. After two days the glossy pages crack at the spine and now you see a white line where the page is tearing away. I expect soon the pages will fall out. I do a lot of books and pay a high price and note the spine is not robust even for a 26 page book

JDKC

JDKCasked

Has anyone had any issues creating and operating a website through Vista print?

country66
country66

Hi Bit Late now being 2016 if you read my experience in review July 2016. I am currently learning your experience. Would be interested to know how it turned out?

nts
nts

yes waist of time and effort 3 hours of editing and copying to be told at the end oh sorry we wont deliver to a po box what's the difference between po box and a home address you still have to pay them including hidden fees

Sharon Ford
Sharon Ford

I've had my orders sent to a PO box without any hassles, strange.

CategoryPhoto Printing Services