Vistaprint

3.2
Job Satisfaction
2.8
3.0
Brand Manager for Vistaprint? Claim your listing.

Elizabeth H
Elizabeth HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

50 Shades of Grey business cards complaints

I've ordered business cards from them before and they were fine. These ones have a very grey tint to them, dulling the vibrant photo on the front which is meant to be a selling point to help retailers remember the product. I had read other reviews about this dingy grey tint and since I'd ordered successfully before, thought it was an unfortunate incident or two. But yep, happened to me too. I'd rather spend more money and get a better result. Won't be using them again.
Zac A.
Zac A.4 posts

T shirts

It scam I paid t shirts day later they send me cancellation email than call them to ask what happen why is cancel than the operator on the phone said can process your order right now and asked me to pay again when I asked I already paid she there's no record of order I knew it straight away it's scam they scam me but I still got statement of my bank showing vistaprint avoid this company
Allan
Allan5 posts

Vistaprint did a terrific job

The design staff were professional, helpful and kind.
They did a wonderful job of the magnetic signs for my car.
Shelg
ShelgSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

It seems VistaPrint don't want to fix their mistakes

I wrote a review to VistaPrint. Itr wasn't a positive review as, in my opinion, the paper had not fed in correctly, so the text was not in the right position - covering the photo and rendering the cards useless. VistaPrint responded saying reply to their email with a photo of the card so they could review, which I did. But the reply email address doesn't exist, the email bounced back, so I can only assume VistaPrint reply with nice words but don't really have any intention of doing anything to fix errors.
Koula
Koula2 posts

terrible never wasting my money here

I bought a personalised company stamp and got delivered today, terrible not even worth 30.00 + delivery. flimsey so small and when you stamp it, terrible. not even worth $5.00
danny n.
danny n.

Above and beyond

I ordered my first order from Vistaprint and there was an error due to the website. I emailed them about it and they fixed it immediately and re-sent my fixed business cards. They truly went above and beyond my expectations and they have my loyalty. Thanks Vistaprint
Em C.
Em C.Hobart, TAS

Terrible company to deal with and poor quality product

Absolutely terrible company to deal with. The quality of the business cards was very poor. Flimsy with ink coming off the cards when opened and taken out of the packet. I've requested a refund; however, the company are completely giving me the run around. I've sent numerous emails to them and offered to pay for the return postage on the product (more than generous). I've explained my reasoning's for requesting a refund in numerous emails and yet they continue to evade. Absolutely terrible. It's hard earned money I'll likely never get back.
FitFabulousFifty
FitFabulousFiftySydney, NSW2 posts

As ordered and better than expected

The pop up banner and business cards arrived on time and in perfect order. Thank you
Matekino Stone
Matekino StonePerth, WA

BRAVO Vistaprint 5 star Service

I rarely provide reviews unless the product or service is exceptional. I have been a customer for many years and found Vistaprint to be good. I brought a pull up banner last year and recently it got damaged by severe winds, my own fault. I contacted Vistaprint, and immediately my issue was addressed, problem resolved and my replacement banner organised. I received an email next day stating my banner is on its way. That's what I call 5 star service, efficient, reliable, trustworthy and punctual. BRAVO Vistaprint, you deserve this review.
Hilary Q.
Hilary Q.

Awesome online assistance experience with Lui from Vistaprint

I just had a fabulous experience with Vistaprint's online consultant Lui. He could not have been more helpful or professional. Thanks Vistaprint & Lui!
TOPDOG G.
TOPDOG G.

Not providing my pdf file even they’ve taking their money from me

Worst customer service ever, i have placed many orders with them in past easy over 5K over multiple orders,
In my recent order needed a copy of my design as a pdf file and they wouldn’t give it to me, what the joke! I’ve been told i have to wait about 10 days till my order arrives to my delivery address then i can call back, and they’ve already taken the money.
This will be My last ever order with you.
Judy A.
Judy A.

excellent

Because I changed my email address, I had a problem placing my order. I rang for help, & got Lari who was extremely efficient, & patient with me.
I have dealt with Vistaprint many times, & have always been very pleased with Your service.
Judy Andrews
Sammy H
Sammy HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC18 posts

Reselling Stealing Customer information

They are running this business from overseas and have a false address in Australia as their printing factory. From their delivery to product quality everything is unprofessional just like their customer support which provide you false information and full of lies.

We have ordered 500$ worth order with fast track delivery and it was never delivered, al they did i blamed Australian Post for this, as if i never ordered anything else from post in past.

This is not our first review.!

Heath Brown
Heath BrownCanberra83 posts

Use to be user friendly now mission impossible

Went to checkout my order unable to apply address on their website when I finally rectified the issue I then went to pay and the website doesn’t allow you to apply your credit card number. Gave up in the end. Vistaprint use to be so easy today it’s like pulling teeth.
Job Satisfaction
Lee
Lee

Over two months since I ordered 1 item and still no idea when they will send it??

Do not order from Vista print. I am still waiting for a printed cushion ordered in Australia on 23 Nov 2023. For the third time since December, I have been told on 9th of Feb 2024 they will send an email to production to check when I can expect to be at the front of the back order list. She did not realise I had been told during my last contact, that my order went into production on 12 Jan 2024 and could be expected by the end of January. I suggest you use another supplier such as Snapfish who delivered on time prior to Christmas. Vistaprint are not what they used to be.