Vistaprint

Vistaprint

Sabinaariana

Sabinaariana

Always amazing

I purchase from Vistaprint multiple times a year for all my birthday and celebration needs. I’ve never had a bad experience over 30+ orders later regarding quality or delivery. Couldn’t be happier

Holsum

HolsumGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Be prepared for surprises very unprofessional company

I place an order for magnetic cards 9 days ago for a client, I wake up today and found my order cancelled after 9 days!! I called them to understand why?! they told me because they run out of stock? and it took them 9 days to realise that!!! what a joke! now I have lost my customer because of VISTAPRINT. is this a professional company? I don't think so!!! please be careful guys

Elaine Norris

Elaine NorrisNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great customer service

Thank you for your effeciant and friendly service, and prompt delivery. The girl on the phone was lovely and very, very patient and helpful with me,as I wasn't sure how to do things and the result is beautiful, thanks again ,we will definitely use you again

Cooper S.

Cooper S.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Company!

Don't usually leave reviews however thought I'd come on here after my last experience. I recently ordered a set of product cards for my business which i send my packages with. They were express and sent on 11/02. It had been a week and still had not had an update on tracking. It said it was scanned by Aus Post so i know they had it. I contacted Aus post who were no help. Finally i thought id contact Vistaprint even though i know shipping is not in their control. After 2 minutes on the live chat they had already agreed to send another set of cards free of charge express. This is the second time ive dealt with their customer service team and they have been above expectation every time.

Tasha42

Tasha42

Decent Quality, fast service, good communication, great design support

Recently used Vistaprint service in NSW for business card printing - great customer service on line when I had queries, easy to use website for uploading designs, very fast printing service and good comms all the way so I knew what was happening. Delivered without a hitch and the quality is good for the price. I would use again.

dont bother

dont botherSouth East Queensland, QLD

they are thieves

Having used Vistaprint before but not for six months I was shocked to find a debit entry from vista which then overdrew my account.
This turned out to be an item that I ordered and paid for ten months ago- and their computer or (whatever) just redid my order without me being on the site for that length of time.
Watch out using this company-and putting your bank details on their system- they are crooks. Wont even give my money back.

Sheils

Sheils

Be warned marketed as Australian site but you will be hit up on international currency conversion fee

This is fraudulent.
This company has a .com.au address and is marketed as Vistaprint AUSTRALIA
How do I know this is an overseas company?
When you get your bank statement & hit up for currency conversion fees. NOT DISCLOSED.
Prices look cheap but not!

Josh M.

Josh M.Sydney, NSW

Seamless experience, 3x items for 1 off print test. Will do business with again.

The order was placed online using the incredibly easy tools to customise 1 printed shirt, 1 embroidered polo and a standard mug with 2-sided printing. Shipped within the week and of superb quality. Will definitely purchase again.

Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

Amazing service - if you have any issues just talk to them. It's quick and easy!

Andrea

AndreaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Website was a massive pain

The website looks great and fun to use at first when you're designing stuff, but the ads are too intrusive towards checkout. Had so many pop up deals and offers, so many pages to click through to get through checkout just declining offers, some fake "discount code" automatically applied that didn't discount anything, "guest checkout" still forces you to create an account with no option to opt out of marketing emails. So annoying!

shopgal27

shopgal27Sydney, NSW

Wedding photobooks

Bharat

BharatGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never build a website with them

I built a website with Vistaprint and then asked them to take over it and enhance it. They completely deleted that website and then started from the scratch. My design was lost and the new design that they made wasn't really impressive and I had to chase them numerous times to get it all completed. To top it all they took months to build simple web pages. I would not recommend using their services at all except the printable products. Sometimes, it seems like they really do not know what they are doing especially with the websites.

John439

John439Sydney

Great website but!

Starts off with a really nice slick website as you order but then the upsell starts and what a hassle getting through to place your order that turns out to be. Expensive slow shipping sowers the experience. What starts off looking like good value soon disappears.

Petro Z.

Petro Z.Perth, WA

Business Cards

There is a wide variety of templates for business cards to choose from. The templates are categorized, which makes it easier to choose a design.
The business cards I ordered were also delivered on time.

Ali

AliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good products, rates and service

This printing house never disappoints. I have tried them many times ranging from printing Business Cards, Brochures to accessories and labels. There online system is simple and easy to use. Delivery has always been track able and on-time.

Michael

MichaelAU

Terrible customer service - you will regret using Vistaprint

I paid for a internet site from Vistaprint in 2010 and sold the business in 2014. It is now 2020 and I still receive business reminders in relation to that business from Vistaprint. This is despite numerous complaints to Vistaprint and numerous assurances from them that they have taken corrective action.

The website wasn't that great and there are much better options out there. Further, it is much cheaper to just pay someone to build you a website and the customer service experience will be much better.

It wouldn't surprise me if I am still receiving reminder type emails in relation to this business in 30 or 40 years time. The customer service department within Vistaprint is an absolute joke.

cheryl

cherylSouth East Queensland, QLD

I ordered a canvas print for a present on Friday night and my daughter received it Tuesday. The quality was really good but I couldn't believe how quick the service would be. Thank you Vistaprint

Sja

Sja

Unfair policies

I have been ordering a size of postcards. It was designed online using their template but I added pics and content. It is now set for my company and order refills for my regular customers.
Vistaprint stopped stocking that size of postcards now and also refuse to give my design to me. Now as a business, what am I suppose to do? Redesign the entire thing and change customers expectations and stop a working sales postcard?
Yes it is created online but if vista print can't print it anymore, then it is not fair to hold the design and stranding the customer's business. Not fair, not happy:(

Rachel K.

Rachel K.South Australia

Terrible customer service, they do not care.

I am desperately trying to release a domain name from Vistaprint. I have paid the correct amount due and in order to transfer a domain name to another server I need a EPP or authorisation code. They are not sending me this information and do not reply to my emails. I feel they just do not care about you as a customer.
I might also add that I never used their website builder as it was not mobile compatible. Please shop around before using Vistaprint. There are much better companies out there for printing services, websites and domains and the customer service teams are happy to help you!

Jess

JessVictoria

OK product, not the highest quality

This company's website is very easy to use and navigate. Lot's of options to customise your design etc.
However, I was not very impressed with the quality of the product. I ordered the Signature Soft T-shirt's and the quality of the shirt itself is not great, I'm not sure if it's worth the extra money?
Also, the print itself (which is simply black text, very basic) looks faded and does not look new at all. I don't think I would recommend this website to any of my friends, I would be more likely to try somewhere else.
That being said, the postage was very quick and there are no errors in said design.

Krisb

Krisbasked

Has anyone had problems having to repeat any processes when uploading images and selecting products?

Aussie
Aussie

Yes, I am trying to order a XL Photobook at present - 36 Page - on uploading - always stops with errors.
I have had 2x report screens come up to send the error message via their automated error reporting.
Have tried multiple times at present - 7 - with no luck to get this order to the payment screen.
On Sunday, 2 days ago, I did order a Large Photobook - took multiple times, but did get the order through.
And my Brother in-law - never has issues, who orders a quite a few photobooks..
So I will persist..

ieva

ievaasked

can not upload photos , tried with different company, nothing wrong with the photos or format/ anyone else experienced that?

Disgruntled

Disgruntledasked

Do their Wedding Albums look classy and is it easy to produce?

peter
peter

Yes but the book is poorly put together. After two days the glossy pages crack at the spine and now you see a white line where the page is tearing away. I expect soon the pages will fall out. I do a lot of books and pay a high price and note the spine is not robust even for a 26 page book