Vividwireless

Vividwireless

See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Vividwireless? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Adequate Speeds Yes (2) · No (6)

Greedy Optus..

Vivid wireless was fast and reliable until optus messed it up..
Very slow connection.
Customer service is horrible..

I want out but can't call their customer service!!

Why did you have to wreck it Optus?

- Very disappointed customer

My vivid wireless is 0.64 megabytes per second overpriced piece of crap

Always stops
The highest internet speed I got today was 1 Megabite per second.
Piece of pricy crap.
(for gaming is crap can't even run Mixer streames from Xbox one s)
my PC + laptop never works cant get my work done its crap.

Nguyet D.
Nguyet D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointed

Dont even want to mention the name of this provider. All you will be received is annoying and disappointed. Tired of every time call to their customer service centre. Terrible

Standalone or BundledBundled

Was perfect until optus bought it.

Optus deliberately driving into the ground because they don't offer the same value contracts that they bought. 3 years happy with vividwireless, 3 months under optus; I'm off to Telstra.

Find out how Vividwireless compares to other Internet Service Providers

Its a niche product- will work great for some, not well for others

Abysmal since Optus have announced they are taking over from Vivid Wireless.

Connectivity is their but the Optus network won’t even let a simple ping through.

I have tried many different locations in the house and we have a few Virgn mobiles in the house so the network is working but Optus are seemingly strangling Vivid deliberately to force clients across.

cramaine
cramaineMelbourne

Abysmal customer service, worse connectivity

Service drops out daily, goes down to 3mbps frequently. They are impossible to contact, Ive been trying to contact Vividwiress to cancel all day, no one answers the phone or replies to emails. No wonder theyre going out of business!

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
10 ways to improve your home’s internet connection

Does Netflix keep lagging? With the rain keeping more people at home, it’s not uncommon to see internet speeds slow to a crawl. Here’s a checklist of what to do to speed your wireless connection up before you call your internet provider.

Clara V.
Clara V.6 Apr 2022
10-ways-to-improve-your-homes-internet-connection

Painfully slow internet!

The connection was ridiculously slow, and we ended up hotspotting our mobile phones. Avoid at all costs, more worthwhile getting a larger data plan on your mobile phone! Constant dropouts, unable to stream anything in off-peak periods let alone on-peak, and was so slow that speedtest.net couldn't even load up!

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t even bother!

Horribly slow speeds, unable to watch ANY Netflix show or video on Facebook without it stopping/buffering. Using mobile data is so much more reliable. Absolute waste of money, don’t even bother!

Goldie
GoldieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bed Service

It was good when I start internet with vividwireless. some time I having the problems but they fixed that when I called them but from last 3 days my internet became very slow and when called last time to vividwireless customer care she just waste my time didn't solve my problem. And the downloading speed was 3.22 mbps which is not enough streaming for my set top box. May be the optus going to take over this company that why optus start problem with there service so people can leave this company by their self. Or may be the customer care become lazy and they don't want do work for last sort time.

Aaron
Aaron

Won't refund

Happy to take money but when the owe me $199 they won't pay up. They made excuse that it bounced back so called up the bank and there is no evidence

Dee
DeeWestern Australia Perth

Terrible Customer Service

Connection TypeAverage

slhunt
slhunt

Slow, Slow, Slow.....

Extremely slow download and upload speeds and at times unusable. Have been using for a while due to no phone line but would not recommend Vividwireless to anyone. Cannot believe there is still internet this slow. Can get better connections in remote areas of other countries!

Connection Type3G/4G Mobile Broadband
Tallbeard
TallbeardMelbourne Australia

Significant decline in speed over the last 2 years

I was happy with Vivid when we first signed up a couple of years back because we had poor Telstra ADSL speeds ( due to distance from exchange). But speeds have declined significantly in recent months while drop outs have increased dramatically. Service is now hardly worth having. NBN has just reached us and we’ll be back with Telstra within a week or two.

Connection Type3G/4G Mobile Broadband

Ridiculously slow

You do not get what you pay for Around 8-10 days a month of ridiculously slow internet. I’m talking 0,46mps to 0,81 MPs download speed. Hopeless customer service. Dropping them ASAP.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+

Mick
Mickasked

Address is 44 Gerrale Drv Willowvale We are up high on a hill with views to the coast. Just had ADSL disconnected as hopeless so looking at the unlimited 4g wireless option. I was wondering if we have a clear line of site to the coast, and my son does a lot of gaming online, will this be a good option? Mick [number remove]

Eveasked

Can anyone please tell me what coverage & download times are like in Devon Park, Adelaide?

Duke777
Duke777

Eve, if you can get internet coverage on your mobile then good chance that Vivid Wireless will work just fine. Especially so if you are on the Optus network.

Duke

Thanks!

tmcd
tmcdasked

You people should consider yourselves very lucky to have 1Mb /sec downloads. I live 5 km from Perth CBD and get no better than 0.4Mb / sec. Marginally faster than dial up in 1990.
Any reason why I shouldn't dump Vivid wireless?

Damo
Damo

I was in the same boat. I eventually got an anaysim data card and put it in an Optus 4g unit from Kmart. 100Gb. $70 pm . speeds 20 mbs. Sorted.

CategoryInternet Service Providers