Vocus

Vocus

See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vocus

• Adequate Speeds Yes (1) · No (0)

A few hiccups, but great product

Worst Telco EVER

I moved all of my business to Vocus in 2016.
I agreed to go with them if they offered me an included call package. The sales guy promised me that the call package was just about to be released. This never eventuated.
Over 3 years they cut my customer incoming calls off, told me that there SBC failed, and it was only related to my services.
They lie, and when you complain it goes nowhere.

They have a bunch ex Commander/M2 management and staff who have brought their porr level of support to Vocus.
I complained and complained, but no one was adult enough to fix the issue.
STAY AWAY

Massive loss of business and revenue thanks to you clowns.

Connection TypeVOIP
Leeroy
LeeroyPerth

Probably the WORST Telco you will ever come across

Connection TypeISP Fibre

Bad service

This company has rang my private land line twice.
Once at 5 am and then at 11pm.
I'm not even a customer.
They called me a liar.. I didn't know about them till they rang.
Rude people no customer service.

Connection Type123456

jazgirl75
jazgirl75Hobart, TAS

Pathetic customer service and inability to communicate.

Have been chasing up Vocus Communications many times now so as to purchase IP transit. Was put in endless loops of the call being transferred to numerous people who had no idea what I was enquiring about. One person could not even transfer me back to reception or their call centre because he didn't know how to. A communications company that know's nothing about communications. Email communication with them is non-existent after you receive the automated response.

Connection TypeIP Transit/Backhaul.

Not a good starter.

Amnet is extremely poor when it comes to replying or getting you updated. I've made numerous emails and phonecalls to them, and if I didn't, I wouldn't even know where is the appointment. I also ended picking my modem up at the office because they so conveniently forgot about it. The telstra technician didn't do a good job and now I'm waiting from Amnet to send their own technician. Some employee seemed to know more than other, and it's like I'm dealing with many people at one go. They have to deal with Telstra too, so that'll compromise their efficiency. It would be a bumpy ride but they will get the job done. You have to have incredible patient while they work out the kinks.

1WicketTaker
1WicketTakerPerth

Horrible support.

Connection wise the ISP is the same as any other, since moving from Amcom to Vocus in WA their support is sub par... they do not get back to you and you need to constantly chase them until they escalate as the lvl 1/2 team are stuffed spuds and should not be working in telecommunication support.

We have 50+ Previous Amcom sites using Fibre/IPTel and since being moved to Vocus trying to get support is a headache and in most cases non existent until the heat is layed on our company rep that works for Vocus.

Clients are complaining and looking at other companies like commander (thats how bad they are...)

Amcom aint what it used to be under Vocus.. #1 ISP to last in my view.

Connection TypeISP Fibre

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
10 ways to improve your home’s internet connection

Does Netflix keep lagging? With the rain keeping more people at home, it’s not uncommon to see internet speeds slow to a crawl. Here’s a checklist of what to do to speed your wireless connection up before you call your internet provider.

Clara V.
Clara V.
10-ways-to-improve-your-homes-internet-connection
A Law
A LawPERTH

Not a good service for many many reasons.

We had drop outs they recommended that naked would fix the problem. They then said to tell Telstra to replace our phone line to the house. Telstra said it wasn't their problem. Amnet then said to lie to Telstra and say that it was not an ADSL issue. Telstra refused to fix. We even got an electrician in to replace wiring in our roof. They are now trying to force me to pay cancellation fees. I would stay away from Amnet and just go with Telstra. If you think Telstra service is terrible, yes it is, but Amnet are not able to fix issues as they just rent from Telstra to your house.

perthcitygal
perthcitygalPerth

Great connection at reasonable price.

I switched to Amnet almost three months ago and since then I've been asking myself why I didn't make the switch sooner. In the last 2+ months, I've never experienced a drop and the speed is decent compared to my previous provider, Optus. Their call centre is in Perth so that is a plus. I'm happy with their service and for $50 for 100GB, that's pretty reasonable. I'll be staying with them for a long time!

Shan
Shan

Amnet are the one!

Had major problems in our new house with iinet a few years back, ended up with Amnet and couldn't be happier. Service is always on point and the technicians you talk to when you have issues actually know what they are doing. Well done Amnet, please keep the current service model.

Worst ISP i know of

After receiving very bad customer service i canceled my account with amnet. Then they started taking money from my bank account for cancellation fees and such. When I asked them about it, they said upon sign up I agreed to let them debit my account in the terms and conditions. Be careful when dealing with amnet, Questionable business ethics.

StuartB
StuartBPerth, WA

Great Experience

I have just switched over to Amnet from my last provider which I was with for six years +. The reason for the switch was Service, since they were taken over, the support centre was switched from Perth to overseas which had proved most unsatisfactory.
The switch over to Amnet went very smoothly, ADSL2 followed by the land line, less than four days and coordinated without any loss of services.
The connection has been good with no dropouts so far. The Customer Service / Support is excellent, no more holding on the line for 30 minutes for someone to answer.
Congratulations Amnet on you performance.

Perfect!

I had Amnet (part of Amcom) for a few years it was perfect. no drop out no issues great customer service. Had to change from them due to moving houses to new location.

Carl Kl
Carl KlMelbourne

Bad

Very poor adsl2+ performance customer support is very unhelpful.Blames poor performance on your equipment and on neighbors (Yes really neighbors) Avoid.Don't even try to play games on amnet...40 ping which is ok but it lags like you are playing on a 600 ping connection (PS4) Once i changed companies i got 31-35 ping and i see lag in 1 out of 50 games i play.Gamers move along.

fallk35
fallk35Adelaide

Awful.

High latency terrible for online gaming.Support team are dumber than a box of rocks.Should be ashamed of themselves.Avoid this mediocre joke of a company.