Vodafone

Vodafone

Listing monitored by Vodafone Australia

Nbn no good

Absolutely terrible data download speed on vodafone nbn. If you are looking for a nbn provider find someone else. I contacted vodafone about the connection and they told me they had adjusted something ast their end but still no better.

Victor L.
Victor L.Sydney, NSW

DO NOT CHOOSE VODAFONE

Guys please, Vodafone has the worst reception and connection in the world! Do NOT make this make to choose vodafone, as the other companies offers similar prices for so much better quality, trust me!

Sharda
ShardaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

I was sold a new phone plan all together with 110 nd later they say it's 136. I called so many times but no help. It's just cheating. It's just disappointing

touseef a.
touseef a.Sydney, NSW

Customer service and connectivity

I couldn’t use Vodafone services for last six weeks due to their connection issue. I’ve called support team and they couldn’t assist. They have a worst customer service and highly not recommended

JK007South East Queensland, QLD

5G speed worst than 4G

Worst 5G. 4G with other providers outbeat 5G speed of Vodafone. Customer Service not very clear of the products specs they are listing. Very Unhappy with Chippy network and Customer Service.

I had bad experience with them

If you needed help from them, the connect you to the different departments and this will go for may be more than an hour. Hope they can fix this issue in the future

Service

Everything about this company is crap. Their service is terrible and very intolerant company. You don't make a payment for few days they will screw your number straight away and no calls can be made.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Hasina
HasinaVictoria

Never going back

Never ever go to Vodafone shop, they try to sell you sub standard accessories at a very high price. Had a very bad experience at Knox shopping center, my daughter and I had gone there to buy a phone with a plan. The salesman was dodgy, did not mention that Vodafone was offering a promotion on the plan and instead made it out as though he was doing us a favour by giving us a discount if we bought a few accessories with it!! Unfortunately we were duped by him and when we tried to return the accessories, they refused to give us back our money. I will be changing my service as soon as my contract finishes. Vodafone never again!!

Terrible service

Vodafone is terrible. I’m 4 days without connection. Nobody says anything. I can not cancel this line and they can not do nothing to get my connection back. I hate this company

Local Reception

Peeved Off
Peeved OffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rude unhelpful and uninformed

Ian Kloner
Ian KlonerSydney, NSW

Pathetic service

If I could i would rate Vodafone minus 5 stars but as this is not an option and I had to rate them I gave them a 1, which is not deserved

I have just tried to pay my mobile bill via the app, which failed as they are having technical difficulties. I then tried to pay by calling into Vodafone where I confirmed my card details at the end my payment was not confirmed. I then called back to speak to someone . Higher call volumes as usual and I could arrange a call back. Soonest is 4 days time . How pathetic.

I also signed up with Vodafone for NBN, what a disaster and lack of service. Cancelled within 3 weeks.

My advice to anyone don't go with Vodafone, Their service is shocking.

Read the fine print cause they'll trap you

To be fair their network has improved. But their business practices are dodgy as. Signed up for a 12month plan with $1 a month promotional phone. 12months roll around I ring up to find out how much time I have left. No time left month to month contract from here on out but if I leave I have to pay out the rest of the phone because it was on a 36month contract and the dollar promotion doesn't apply I have to pay it out at full price..ok switch me to the cheapest plan... $40 a month is there cheapest plan..

Skenner
SkennerCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Vodafone cant keep promises

Steve H
Steve HSydney, NSW

Not very good for royal customer.

Cris S.
Cris S.Sydney, NSW

Horrible provider, it is all about sales and not customer services.