Vodafone

Vodafone

1.6 from 2,006 reviews

• Plan Type
    • Post-Paid with Phone (129)
    • Pre-Paid Sim Only (81)
    • Post-Paid Sim Only (60)
  • Local Reception

RobCr

RobCrGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It is a disgrace that a telecommunications company Cannot be contacted

Wayne R.

Wayne R.South East Queensland, QLD

Vodafone refuse to disconnect my number.

So far ,I've asked customer service 3 separate times to disconnect my voda prepaid number and still they refuse to do so because their customer service people use my number..there's a JAMAL sharing ownership of my number..I've had lots of calls from businesses asking for Jamal. Every time i get a new voda number this happens...

Plan Cost per Month$30.00
Included Data per Month10 GB
Louise

LouiseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Still waiting

We have had no nbn connection for around 4 days - have spent many hours on hold with vodaphone who haven’t fixed the problem (advice has basically been to turn everything off and on! - who would have thought of that?) Now we’re waiting for a technician to call us back - 30 hours and counting.

Plan Cost per Month$65.00

Find out how Vodafone compares to other Physical Shops

Their website is always under maintaining

I have been with this mobile provider since 2009. Now, I really get frustrated with their website and mobile app. so difficult to login. It's getting worse. Even if you just want to look at some simple information of their products. Always says, we’ll be back online soon.
We’re currently updating our site with scheduled improvements. Please check back soon.

Plan Cost per Month$45.00
Included Data per Month20 GB
Store Locationonline

I Am Not Happy With The Service Iv Recently Experienced.

Iv Been With Vodaphone For Many Years And They Generally Look After Me.. But Iv Recently Called Up To Inquire About The Iphone 12 And I Had Been Waiting On The Phone For 20 Minutes Before I Was Connected, The Lady I Spoke To Was A AssholeAnd Was Rude.
I Want To Change Providers I Will No Longer Continue To Stay With Vodafone.
If Vodafone Want To Contact Me To Get This Issue Sorted Out You Can Contact Me On,
0406 168 533

Store LocationMount Druitt
Nadia Rizwan

Nadia RizwanSydney, NSW

Cannot cancel post-paid phone plan as I am low priority

I called them yesterday, and according to their initial phone message "they will only attend to high priority issues" and mine was not one of them. After going through some steps, yes that's what the auto-phone message said "good bye". I went online there is no option. I went to Vodafone store below my apartment, they said they cannot cancel phone connections and they themselves are frustrated as even online chat is not working. So what am I supposed to do, pay for April bill because I am stuck with them? I thought companies like Vodafone are making profits in these times when customers need phone and Internet and they are acting like victims and have shut down their service.

Plan Cost per Month$50.00
Included Data per Month6 GB

There is no way to cancel your plan with VODAFONE unless you call them 10 times

Plan Cost per Month$179.00
Store LocationMacquarie shopping centre
Yuliana V

Yuliana V

Useless mobile app and poor coverage

Network coverage is pathetic, I constantly loose signal at busy places where everyone else has signal. The mobile app is totally useless, always troubleshooting. Wish I could rate it minus obe

Plan Cost per Month$40.00
Included Data per Month5 GB
Store LocationNorth Sydney
Jay P

Jay PSydney, NSW

Worse internet provider

Vodafone services continue to decline over the years. It’s been a few Week now that I’ve been experiencing bad reception. Can’t wait until my plan is over so I can change providers. If you’re looking for a internet provider PLEASE stay clear of Vodafone. Worse service ever

Plan Cost per Month$167.00
Included Data per Month60 GB
Store LocationParramatta

Rodger

RodgerSydney, NSW

14 years loyal, time to switch.

Vodafone has gone downhill over the years. I have been a loyal customer for 14 years and I get no discount or offers or anything whilst their service and coverage has gotten crappier. The last year with Vodafone has been horrible with constant network drop outs, just generally bad reception and coverage. I have since moved all of my 3 plans to Amaysim and they are amazing with customer service and deals and quality of coverage it's like day and night.

Plan Cost per Month$80.00
Included Data per Month40 GB
Store LocationCabramatta
Nick

NickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disgusted

Moving all my Vodafone services else where I got treated like rubbish today no option after being a loyal customer for five years absolutely disgusting and pathetic couldn’t even get connected to an Australian customer service

Store LocationEpping
Tee

Tee

20 Years loyalty means ZERO

Overall ordinary coverage but average 3G coverage but meant to be 4G/5G in Sydney .

Still happy to charge for a phone that never received. Call centre and customer service deplorable

Plan TypePost-Paid with Phone

The worst network ever!!!

I just switched to Vodafone coz they had really good deals and they are cheaper than other networks. But seriously their network coverage is so bad. I m in Melbourne and they don’t have good network in major suburban areas...like Footscray, sunshine, even Docklands. If you go further down towards the western suburbs, it gets even worse. I am definitely switching my network providers. Never going to back to Vodafone again, everrr!!

MultiMan T.

MultiMan T.Perth, WA

They attempted in charging me some bills which were paid 4 months ago and it's nor a satisfying company to deal with.

Legal scammers they have attempted in trying to charge some bills which were paid 4 months ago and it's a horrible company with the worst receptions.kind regards author & SM Influencer

Plan Cost per Month$120.00
Included Data per Month20 GB
Store LocationThornlie
smit s.

smit s.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible Terrible Terrible

Worst ever service We are currently receiving from Vodafone, In my house maximum speed I can get is only 1 Mbps, Can not able to download any app and sometimes not even open a single page.

Plan Cost per Month$98.00
Included Data per Month50 GB
Store LocationClayton

Man

ManSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very bad customer service

My phone is playing up and took to the shop for 5 times and they sent it away came back just with software update and still have problems and also more problems

Plan Cost per Month$70.00
Included Data per Month3 GB
Kris

KrisSydney, NSW

Always used this provider for my phone plans

I have always used this provider for my mobile phone plans. The network coverage is usually reliable. Download speeds have always been good especially where i live, i sometime prefer using it than my home WiFi which is with a different provider.

Zan

ZanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Vodafone uses Aus Post Records to verify addresses...Aus post records can by wrong!!

Included Data per Month2 GB
Store LocationSIm bought from store in hornsby

Cancel wifi pocket modem plan

I wanted to cancel my plan but was transferred to six different departments. Should be an easy process vodafone. Not happy and a waste of my time. Also made me enter all my details every single time I was transferred. Annoying!

Network is very poor

It’s frustrating. I am struggling while writing this review itself with the network.I called them an complained and the answer was wait till another month till they will come up with something. It’s good that my plan is about to expire.