Vodafone

Vodafone

Listing monitored by Vodafone Australia

Choose anyone else over this company! Trust me vodafone are the worst

They have the worst customer service, where they will lie through their teeth to get you to pick them over any other service provider then charge you to leave when your contract is finished so you can take your number elsewhere. I have never had any company ever do that to me.

kae
kaegunnedah

Overcharged me from what I was offered and still no solutions

I was offered 50% off samsung flip as Vodafone merge promotion sith samsung on last Black friday. I just noticed on my bill that they do charged me for full price of the phone. Contacted them already but nothing back. They just said it is too old promotion so need time even I gave them the offered email and approved email already.

pyorkie
pyorkieSmithton

My Vodafone … Arr not so much

A Baze
A BazeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Horrific, dismal, no conscience, STEER CLEAR!

Read the other reviews on this list for a variety of horrific and unconscionable actions by Vodafone, save yourself the hassle and go with someone else. Called for 3 months to reduce my plan commit, finally got through and they refused to credit previous bills, and offered a 5% discount of future spend. When I said cancel the services they said “no no no wait!” Abs offered an 80% discount. I asked why they didn’t offer that from the beginning and they said they’re not allowed to offer that at the beginning. Disgusting.

Anne T.
Anne T.Perth, WA

AEST.. Really Think its more like Ripping of western Australian and South Australian Customers

I had no complaint about Vodafone until recently when my data was expiring at 10 pm and last night i called Vodafone to complain as it was not the first time this had occurred and i was informed by a representative it was because of AEST and the way the system is set, so what your saying is that if you don't reside in NSW you lose all your data 2 hours earlier, I was disgusted as to how many customers are being fleeced and Vodafone gets richer and as for your AEST and the way system is set , wasn't set 6 months ago anything to make a buck !

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
scott
scottIllawarra, NSW

Happy with the service

Happy with the service. Only a few black spots that happen with all networks. I choose to stay with Vodafone because of the $5 overseas roaming. Hopefully we will be able to again soon

Esther w
Esther wGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super happy customer

I actually love Vodafone... I love the quick online and over the phone customer service... every single interaction I’ve had with Vodafone staff is amazing and they are so helpful... I’ve been Vodafone for about 15 years and never ever had a problem they couldn’t solve and always so friendly...I have recently changed to a plan with 100g data for a very cheep rate...
Honestly couldn’t be happier with Vodafone.

The worst service ever from vodafail! Terrible! Terrible!

How to let this company close? OMG, The staff made a stupid mistake and they cannot fix it. Cause I lost my phone number. After called them for one and half an hour, change to several departments still cannot fix it. how funny it was?

Human rights violators taking away internet and my livelihood!!!

Vodaphone is the nastiest skank wench I’ve ever met. Do not trust them! They are a fugly slvt of a phone company. I have been blindly and wrongfully cut off from my data for a month! I’ve tried to purchase more and even have (whilst paying my bill in full) and still nothing! I’m writing this off of my sister’s Wi-Fi right now because I have no other option. Soon my friends will run out of data themselves and there’ll be no more hotspot. If you don’t hear from me in a week - call the data police cos Vodaphone has taken me out.

Saul A.
Saul A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

the worst provider ever

Barry M.
Barry M.

Never again

For 3 years I put up with very poor service,call drop outs , so bad I had too tell every one please don’t ring me , your call will drop out. The vodofone technicians even said there was nothing they could do, and hinted I should look elsewhere.
I finally moved and vodofone had too have one last shot at me, they did nothing in the porting of my number, the new carrier did the porting, so vodofone slugged me with an $8 fee.
PLEASE DO NOT JOIN this network

Jafer A.
Jafer A.South East Queensland, QLD

Best provider by far

They treat their customers with respect and integrity. They definitely value their customers and give them the best solution. I would recommend joining them, and making sure you stick with them for long because they will give you good treatment as a loyal customer. You just got to be loyal to them

GrV
GrVMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I will never use Vodafone again!

I tried to organise a prepaid service for my mum (who is a pensioner in her 80's) with a different network and found out that Vodafone had locked her phone, which was never purchased through them and then had to pay a ransom fee to have the phone unlocked. When I tried to unlock the phone (after paying the fee), the directions were confusing. After 2 hours of calling back and asking for assistance I worked it out for myself. This was a very frustrating situation and 2 hours of my life that I will never get back.

Chris
Chris

Punished for loyalty???

Rajbir singh
Rajbir singhGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beware from these people.

I didn’t get what I was offered and when I find out on my bill it was different to what was discussed.Beware from these people.They will put your call to many people to discuss and then come back with no solution