Vodafone

1.6 from 2,155 reviews

1.6

2,155 reviews

1 star is way too much!

No reception in most areas of Sydney, forget about using internet. I can't make phone calls inside my house, I have to go ouside to be able to talk with someone. My wife is on Vodafone and has the same issue, so it's not phone issue its network. Customer service is non existing. You can only talk to machine or wait hours to someone pick up or give you a call back. Most of the time they hang up.

Plan Cost per MonthA$175.00
Included Data per Month100 GB
Barry

Barry

Useless company

I was with Vodafone for a long time this company could not careless for its customers, the service is terrible, just read other reviews, also they are now part of TPG which is another company that has no customer service, all they care about is how much money they can bleed out of you, beware of these companies go elsewhere

Trevor C.

Trevor C.Central Queensland, QLD

Worst possible customer service

Unfortunately we lost a phone. Did the right thing and barred the sim immediately, since then trying to get (A) reinstated and then (B) totally close my accounts an absolute nightmare. Have had to go OTT in re-proving all of my ID's to them, each time by email, with response time each time around 3 days, cannot do any task with them on phone call or on chat. Even after doing all this still waiting for response to close accounts. Just an absolute nightmare of bad poor customer service.

Plan Cost per MonthA$185.00

Store LocationOnline
joe

joeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stay away

Stay away from they nbn useless 1 month still no internet hopeless never deal with this again disonest slow false 48 h than 24 than 24 and here 3 weeks almost no nbn

Vodafone Greenwood Plaza - Wonderful Service from Danielle

On the 2-3 occasions I have visited this store Danielle provided excellent customer service and her IT skills were outstanding. I would like to commend Danielle for her professionalism. She is a true attribute to your store and has exceptional interpersonal and problem solving skills.

Shane

ShanePerth

Always goes back to original price

Plan Cost per MonthA$35.00
Included Data per Month5 GB
Store Locationonline

Vodafone is no.1 cheater in Australia. They are fraud.

Vodafone is no.1 cheater in Australia. I got prepaid SIM, I got 60GB data first, they told me that I could get 60GB(35GB+25GB bonus) every month if I setup my plan on auto recharge. Upon 2nd recharge they didn't acknowledged that offer instead gave me 45GB. Then I ordered for postpaid Sim, 100GB for $45 monthly plan, after accepting that order they only gave me 60GB for $50. Vodafone is fraud. Also speed is very slow, 4g is not 4g. When you call Vodafone , all support by Indian people. No manner

Plan Cost per MonthA$50.00
Included Data per Month20 GB
shane

shane

These guys have gotten worse in every way. U get what u pay for.

These idiots have gotten worse over the last year or so. When my hi speed data is finished i can't even Google. I was not like this a year ago.
When u ring them it goes straight to India. So your already angry then you have to repeat everything u say to someone from India that doesn't understand Aussie english.
I'm changing to Telstra. I will pay more for less stress.
Vodaphone has gone down hill.

Included Data per Month100 GB
Store LocationSHAILER PARK

John Geo

John GeoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad network coverage.

As soon as you take a step out of Metro Melbourne there is no signal.
Got rid of them and went with a proper provider.
Don't waste your time with them.
Leave as soon as possible.

Plan Cost per MonthA$65.00
Included Data per Month6 GB
Sudarshan I.

Sudarshan I.Sydney, NSW

Vodafone Australia - The worst telco to deal with

Vodafone is the worst service provider in Australia. They have partner stores who dont know a thing. A simple thing such as unlocking a prepaid device by paying a fee needs the customer to talk to a dozen people, with no resolution. Have been a postpaid customer 3 years ago, thought they were better....But now they are down the drain. After speaking to their customer support for 24 minutes, the response that I get is, I have to go back to another Vodafone store. Avoid Vodafone. Avoid Vodafone store in Seven Hills, completely useless

Store LocationSeven Hills
Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Dishonest business practice to dishonor consumer warranties

Plan Cost per MonthA$60.00
Leon

LeonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad data coverage, not reliable

Disappointed! I could not even log on my app in Docklands, the customer service said there were issue but no solutions! It happened too often, I am done with Vodafone !

Plan Cost per MonthA$50.00
Included Data per Month50 GB
Store LocationMelbourne uni
Ed s

Ed sSydney, NSW

Customer service have no idea

Several weeks ago i chaged mobile phones my number stayed the same however i was unble to copy my email because i had forgotten the password. I set up a new email notfied vodafone by the myvodfone app and followed up with phone call to ensure that i did it right i was assured that it did.
I am receiving emails including my monthly bill at the old email address.
I phone customer service today to ask why. I got quicly frustrated by questions this soon turned to anger so i hung up.
I am now seriously considering going to another provider who is not attached to vodafone

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only
Plan Cost per MonthA$35.00
Included Data per Month9 GB
Store LocationMt ANnan
Kuperan Yogeswaran

Kuperan YogeswaranGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

About my bills

I had Vodafone regarding my account I spoke customer service last month they sanding total bill $2150 they told me this bill included phone and monthly payment ,I agree ok I explain my situation at Moment then I asked to payment 4 instalment they asked first payment $650 then 3 left then I paid $500 then i have only $1000 remaining today I checked my account they was sanding another $756 again I asked customer service this morning they told me this new bill for phone I confused because last month I agree only $2150 I don’t what’s going on voddafone this a not good service really they need explaining

Included Data per Month33 GB
Store LocationSt. Albans

bad service

Plan Cost per MonthA$70.00
Included Data per Month200 GB
Store LocationRockingham
Gagab

Gagab

Worst customer support ever - dont get traped

One of the worst service I ever had, customer support team committed that the service will be activated in 4 hours, I should disconnect from previous provide, which I did and now its been 5 days without internet.
Each time I call the customer support team they say "I wish I could help you but I cant its pending with backend team"
I requested to talk to Supervisor, but he cant talk to end customer... one of the worst service ever

Store LocationGlenfield

Worst Network speed

The speed is really poor, then i contacted to Vodafone and suggest me to do settings in mobile?
I used optus before and it was working really fast but the Vodafone is waste of money and time.. i will switch optus again...

Store LocationWantirna south

Do Not Buy a PrePaid Vodafone Phone with Sim!!!

You can not activate a Vodafone prepaid sim without providing your credit card number, AND agreeing to let them save it, AND agreeing to automatic recharge from your card. Even if you have a recharge voucher for the activation or if the sim already has an amount of credit on it you cannot get through the activation without supplying your card details and agreeing to letting them take money from it!!! This is as well as every single of bit of personal information they want l. Don't waste your money on a Vodafone network locked phone like I did only to find you can't even activate a sim or use the phone!

Store LocationKmart
Prinal

PrinalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

NEVER SIGN UP WITH VODAFONE!!!!

I was Charged $139.99 and charged me for two months NBN in one billion cycle. terrible service, NBN has been down for 3+ months and no support arrived. Customer services to useless, no help at all, every agent keeps repeating the same information over and over again. once a call is transferred the same information needs to be repeated to the new agent.