Vodafone

Vodafone

1.6 from 1,929 reviews

1,486

Horrible Network!

Currently travelling through Australia I can't believe I renewed a plan with Vodafone. $120 a month for horrible coverage. Don't make the same mistake I did. The worst coverage you can imagine.

Thea

TheaPerth, WA

They looked me out of account

Vodafone locked my out of my account so I couldn't check my account details or make payments. They did not inform me there was any problem and when I rang a week later they wouldn't help me and told me I had to go into a Vodafone stall to sort it out. It is inconvenient for me to try and get to a store but they refused to help over the phone. I can see this also happened to the person below. They tried to tell me over the phone it was some kind of protection for my safety and that they had informed me, but I never received any message from Vodafone!

Plan Cost per Month: $30.00

deng s.

deng s.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Too bad ,can not be worse

I think they are changing my password, and if it is close to the pay day , you can not access your account .never be with vodaphone . and their call is like ,ages. .

Carmel J

Carmel JMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Their negligence cost a disabled person her brand new IPhone 11

Plan Cost per Month: $45.00
Store LocationVodafone Marion (Upstairs)

Call centre was rude and then hung up on me

I called Vodafone regarding their online promo and was spoke to extremely rudely by Silva. He kept on insisting that I was referring to an expired Black Friday deal and condescendingly asked me to "direct" me to the deal which I was referring to online. Where it stated in a big red banner on top of plans "ONLINE OFFER" - when I tried to explain it to him he just spoke over me and hung up on me. Rude!

Vic W

Vic W

Got Yelled at By Their Call Centre Staff Member

xz101

xz101Sydney, NSW

Good telecom

By far the best telecom in Australia. I experience the highest speeds with Vodafone (up to 500mbps) where as with other providers I get max 50mbps. They have no hidden fees like Telstra and Optus and have the cheapest plans, unmetered data and the cheapest roaming in Australia.
I highly recommend.

Caedmon

Caedmon

A waste of money

I bought a prepay SIM card at the end of September for use in New Zealand. When i got there it wouldn't work. I was told on the Vodaphone customer service chat line that Optus had stopped me from switching SIM cards, which didn't sound right, as I own my mobile phone. When I got back to Australia Optus told me that they hadn't blocked the change. I complained to Vodaphone about this, but they didn't refund the money.

Plan TypePre-Paid Sim Only

Calling Europe and my number is not showing up on receivers end.

Vodafone are using cheap offshore carriers to forward calls to Europe. In my instance & NOW into week 5 with this issue, every time I call my phone number does not appear on the receipts end. it appears as a caller ID from either UK, Romania , spain, Albania, Croatia. & All Vodafone need to do is change is the routing of the call so that it is sent to a Bparty and they do not overstamp my CLI. this is causing me so much grief as no one knows I am calling & Vodafone are making money out of this. Customer service is bad.

Steven

StevenHobart, TAS

Now with offshore call centre for extra frustration

Had been with Vodafone for ~10 years and never had an issue with service from the Australian-based call centre. Be aware the call centre is now offshore. I had an absolutely appalling experience with a "Mamood" from (I assume) an Indian call centre. Rude, aggressive and entirely unhelpful. If customer service is important to you, beware.

Plan Cost per Month: $10.00
Included Data per Month:0 GB
Store LocationHobart

olivera

oliveramelbourne

reception very hard on some sspots

been on prepaid and reception somedays in some spots dont have enough coverage only issue there is call overseas is hard to understand but in general vodafone has some pretty good plans and included data as well

Plan Cost per Month: $30.00
Included Data per Month:35 GB
Store Locationvodafone dandenong

TLD

TLDAU

Still awaiting for a manager to call me after 4 months and still being over charged. ref:_00D20GC5._5003z20oxY4:ref

After 30 years of being a customer I am so annoyed & frustrating
Not a happy customer anymore and very disappointed

Plan Cost per Month: $225.00

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

The worst coverage and reception...

I live in West Ryde NSW 2114 and it is very hard to make phone calls or receive phone calls in this area due to the worst coverage and reception by Vodafone. Recently I had to drive to Meadowbank from my home in West Ryde to receive a phone call.... Nobody will believe it...

Lack of consumer care

Just spent 35 minutes trying to access my Vodafone without success,called Vodafone to query,was told app was down for 2-3 days maintenance, nice one Vodafone....perhaps you could put this up on your site to let us know so we don't waste our time!

Very Disappointed

Shut the network nothing is good even on the main road it shows SOS only.
If you want to get a better life please kindly request Never buy vodafone at all

Plan Cost per Month: $107.26
Included Data per Month:20 GB
D dries

D driesSydney

Do you want reliable reception? Yes? Read on

if you want reliable reception, if you want to be able to use your phone at home on transport in public locations if you want to be able to make phone calls without the call dropping out constantly if you don't want to wait over half an hour for one message to send DO NOT GO WITH VODAFONE

Plan Cost per Month: $120.00
Included Data per Month:50 GB

Unreasonably expensive

I found the same plan for less than one third of the Vodafone!!!
Really unhelpful store staff, just think about selling not helping.
Happy that leave my previous plan after three years.

Meilian L.

Meilian L.Sydney, NSW

Lied, bad internet, more money for less data

Plan expired, told to upgrade-more money, less data. And lied to me Vodafone are good value now Im stuck with Vodafone for the rest of year , not recommended. Go for Woolworth mobile - which uses Telstra network or Optus for more data n better user experience

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only
Plan Cost per Month: $45.00
Included Data per Month:35 GB
Store LocationPhone call

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Bad company

Two months ago I am trying to amicably resolve an improper charge on my account, and so far I could not. worst care I've ever seen in my life. I don't recommend this crap to anyone

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only

A Tired Customer

A Tired CustomerPerth, WA

How does this company get away with being registered ?

You call their support line, wait for an eternity to get answered. Get someone that barley can communicate in English. If the problem is off script they just hang up!