Vodafone

1.6

2,094 reviews

David

DavidPerth, WA

Customer service is a joke.

Been trying to switch to the $10 COVID plan that they so 'generously' offer. Yet, when I apply, I receive no response for over 2 months. During such time I've had to call 4 times to try and get the plan approved. I keep getting told it is being approved, yet my bill does not reflect that. Being strung along to stay with Vodafone. Customer service says one thing on the phone, yet writes a different story in the notes - evidenced when I have to speak to the 3rd and 4th person in 2 months for the same issue, that they cannot fix, because of their own problems.

Plan Cost per MonthA$65.00
Included Data per Month80 GB
Store LocationPerth

Do not put up with vodafone

Plan Cost per MonthA$45.00
Included Data per Month50 GB
Missy

MissySydney, NSW

Bad Service

Find out how Vodafone compares to other Physical Shops

More than terrible! Negative rating: Vodafone nbn bait & bully customers as a team - Sick prior merging with TPG

Sonia

SoniaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outrageous

After a few visits and phone calls to Vodafone, they were not able to update my address and I was unable to make phone calls.. For months .. From a prepaid sim card.. Disappointed

Brad T.

Brad T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

VodaFAIL 2.0

Customer services [name removed] gave wrong information. Missing credit which she claimed used up. Credit turned up again after a while. Instead of apologising, made up stories as she went along just to avoid giving back the credit. The audacity to claim, "I'm looking at your data usage in front of me and your credit was used up."

The process of calling into customer services was a hassle. The automated voice will ask for your phone number and passcode. When the customer services staff answers the call, she asked again. So what's the point of the automated message asking in the first place?

Took me close to an hour including writing this complaint to sort things out. Vodafone had failed before and is now failing again.

Bimal

BimalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Its the worst service provider. They overcharged me due to their technical problem, they don’t get back to resolve it

Its not a good service provider at all.They never get to customer always customer need to get back every time and also they don’t solve the issues. I have received poor service so trying to switch over to other service provider for my new plan.

Plan Cost per MonthA$91.00
Included Data per Month50 GB
Store LocationNundah

Axle F.

Poor service and security.

I don't get paper bills send out. Vodafone emails the bill. They had a technical problem and could not send me an email bill and now it is my fault that I did not pay. Security on my phone is appalling. Someone is hacking into it. Vodafone is not doing anything about it. Don't listen to their customers complaints and problems.

Plan Cost per MonthA$45.00
Included Data per Month32 GB
Store LocationKilkenny, SA
Axle F.

I bought a new phone and now will go to another service provider.

Ronel V.

Store LocationMandurah

Moe S.

Moe S.Sydney, NSW

No coverage

Called up multiple times regarding coverage and internet issues lots of promises but no action. Had to buy another phone with another provider for work.
Stay away from Vodafone you putting your money in the bin.
Worst service ever

Plan Cost per MonthA$135.00
Included Data per Month35 GB
Positive outcome

Positive outcomePerth, WA

Outstanding service

I transferred to Vodafone as I wanted a cheaper plan with the same benefits. It was easy and the staff were so helpful transferring me as well from an android phone to an apple phone. Thanks

Bobby

BobbyPerth, WA

I hate Vodafone. .

Nothing positive to say after being a customer for 10 years. Terrible value and service. I hope this company goes bankrupt and burns in hell. I once year’s ago went 2 GB over my data plan was charged $2000, or $1 per megabyte. It was then shortly changed to what it is now $10 per GB, but clearly reducing the amount I and so many others were charged was out of the question. Criminal behaviour, customer service is overseas so you might as well talk to a robot. Poor value on prepaid and coverage is probably the worst of all companies. I genuinely hope it goes down and it probably will

kevin

kevinSydney, NSW

Simply designed to rip you off

FACT 1: I paid for a My Credit Top Up and the store at Campbelltown Mall instead loaded on Pay As You Go and it was all gone in 1 day , despite me having a pre-paid credit of 5 days , it was used on data
No refund No hlep
3 visits to a Vodafone shop in the past year to prove my identity and re set my pin to exactly the same number and told again today that customer resolutions cannot help me as they cannot identify me .

This has happened to several friends and family and we are now certain it is simply a way for Vodafone to RIP OFF the vulnerable!

Plan Cost per MonthA$40.00
Included Data per Month2 GB
Store Locationcampbelltown Mall

Vodafone Service

Left Optus and moved to Vodafone. Tried calling them today and was hanging on for 1 hour 20 minutes and had to hang up as there were no signs of them picking it up. They are hiding behind Covid19 which is crap. They have taken this opportunity to reduce cost by cutting staff. Will need to move somewhere where there is service but where? Everywhere you go in Australia it is becoming this. They just don't care because everyone dishing out bad service. These company does not do your heart any good.

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only
Plan Cost per MonthA$120.00
Included Data per Month120 GB
Store LocationHarvey Norman

Vodafone is the worst!! They refuse to cancle my plan after asking 5 times ripping me off a $158 month is discusting

Worst coverage.....i cant even use the data i have because Vodafone hasn't worked in any of the last 4 houses ive liven In what a disgrace!!!
Vodafone has personally let me down an ripped me off.

Plan Cost per MonthA$158.00
Included Data per Month22 GB
Store LocationAll

Imran

ImranGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ridiculous

the worst network ever , terrible network terrible customer service only there for money , worst decision in my life signing up with vodafone i was lost for 2 hours in tasmania thanks to vodafone no network signals ...ring so many times to customers support but no results

Plan Cost per MonthA$110.00
Included Data per Month40 GB
Store LocationVictoria
Anaz A.

Anaz A.South East Queensland, QLD

Have to pay $438 for a service i did not use

My dear Australians, i signed up for a vodafone wifi services on 2018 may 28, my contract end date is 2019 may 28, after contract end date i have not used the internet services, but vodafone has charged me untill 2019 december and sent a bill for $438, since i didnt pay for a service i didnt use this matter had given to Commercial credit and they bullying me to pay this amount, my humbel request for all Australians, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR VODAFONE..PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Plan Cost per MonthA$60.00
Store LocationCarindale
lenn

lenn

Very poor customer service

I spoke with this customer service rep named Shimambi, an Indian woman with a rude and very offensive telephone manners. Wondering how she got a job as customer service when she doesn't have any knowledge on simple courtesy and customer service. She has no right working as customer service field

Don’t sign up unless you are desperate

God awful

Cant login, cant buy in add on, cant login during wifi, asking for login details everytime. spent hundreds of dollars on credit this month downloading a few games because my wifi is so slow. customer service line is busy etc etc..