Vodafone

1.6 from 1,886 reviews

1,448

buzzer

buzzerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

customer service is failing them. Receiving a polite runaround is only good customer service in foreign call centre.

Plan Cost per Month: $40.00
Included Data per Month:40 GB

Sunil Chopra

Sunil ChopraSydney, NSW

Poor network coverage and poor services

Apart from the issues with Vodafone's poor network coverage and call drops, their services are worst in this region. I got a call from their customer care executive and they said they are discontinuing my ongoing existing plan which was under contract for 12 months. I am almost forced to quit my existing ongoing plan\contract to materialize new contract again for 12 months and new plan is really a very bad plan compared to what I was using. May be it is their strategy to trap people this way by extending their contracts again for another 12 months, because otherwise I don't think an existing customer would like to continue with Vodafone for their poor network and services. It is highly unlikely that I will continue with Vodafone in future.

Kita

KitaSydney, NSW

Not as happy as I thought Id be

Is not the best service! I get little to no service in my house and customer service team sound like they read everything off a manual!
They continually tell me for 4yrs that they are fixing or putting up a tower in my area and my service will improve. The service has never improved. We are looking around for another service as its pointless paying for something that I never get to use!

Plan Cost per Month: $35.00
Store LocationApple store Penrith
andrew

andrewCentral, SA

Poor reception

Vodafone is by the worst carrier out there,there reception is appalling just about every location i go i cant get a signal or the speed is 3 mbps,the rest of family is with telstra and they kick butt when it comes to reception and speed,cant wait to pay out my device payout and pack my bags.

Plan Cost per Month: $53.00
Included Data per Month:15 GB

John

JohnSydney

Porting my number virtually impossible.

I tried to have my number ported from another provider. It's been 3 days and still not processed. Avoid this telco as they have unqualified customer service and technical support.

Plan Cost per Month: $30.00
Store LocationColes

wayne r.

wayne r.South East Queensland, QLD

Vodafone refuse a promised refund

3 weeks ago I made a dispute against Vodafone prepaid..for persistent harassing marketing sent to my number ,which cut off an urgent call go an ambulance... they offered a refund for that month,but insisted I supply them my bank details..I refused . They keep asking..now, they say they have no history of that...a lie...even though I've escalated my TIO complaint..they still say they have no record of it...

Plan Cost per Month: $30.00
Store LocationPacific fair

Ripping off data

Vodafone consistently rip off my pocket wifi data. One day, the modem was off and it showed record as 5gb used. Many other days GB amount could be 3-4 times ripped off compare to possibility

Included Data per Month:150 GB

Jennie jin

Jennie jin

There is no services for telecommunications

There is no services, usually u dont have any problems when u using your phone. Only when u had phone or billing problems, u have to stay on the line for long long day try to resolve your problem

Plan Cost per Month: $129.00
Included Data per Month:19 GB
Store LocationApple store

Eric

EricGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service

Network is good n general barely drop out
Downloaded speed is ok Price is reasonable been a customer for many years would recommend to everyone if need get connected !good choice

Store LocationOnline
VSM

VSMMelbourne

Worst network I ever had. Stuck with the phone plan for a year.. hope to leave Vodafone as soon as possible

Network is rarely available inside offices and shopping centres. If you want to google for something or even need to send a photograph to someone, it can't be done with Vodafone network

Mani

ManiAdelaide

Absolutely Horrible Phone Support

I was told my new iPhone 11 128GB will be shipped in 3 weeks. On the expected shipping date 03 Oct, they gave me a new shipping date of 25 Oct. When I called their helpline, they changed the colour to expedite the shipping and "promised" to ship within 2 days. On the expected shipping date of 11 Oct, I was given yet another shipping date of 18 Oct. Called them again and now they say they cant do anything because of delays from Apple, which is an obvious lie because every other provider (Telstra, Optus) and even stores JB-Hi-Fi, Officeworks has all colours and memory options available for next day delivery.

What a terrible experience with Vodafone. They will lie to get you to sign the contract and then not deliver!

Plan Cost per Month: $95.00

Guri

GuriVictoria

Poor ordering experience

I placed an order with vodafone for a new handset which had a delivery estimate of 1-2 days within order approval, which changed to 2-3 weeks once the order was approved. It shouldn’t have affected me as i placed an order when it was 1-2 days, clearly their website doesnt take into account the stock they have and they take orders blindly. I ordered on 22/09/2019 and i waited till 9/10 (which was my expected dispatching date). I checked with them today on 10/10/2019 and they said they dont have any stock at all and the waiting time is 4-6 weeks. After waiting for 20 days, I cancelled the order.

Plan Cost per Month: $105.00

zenith

zenithSydney

horrible customer service

Victoria

Victoria

Over charging no responses to complaints

I signed up with Vodafone $40 sim plan and $69 nbn plan. They did set up the nbn quite quick and the internet seems to be working well however, I am now being charged almost $200 each time when the bills should be $109 for both per month.

I have called and emailed to complained but no one is getting back to me.

I am now building my case against Vodafone because unfortunately I don't see this stopping over this past 2 months.

Plan Cost per Month: $40.00
Included Data per Month:40 GB
Store LocationPerth CBD

Raj

RajSydney, NSW

Poor Network in Westmead Hospital

No network coverage inside Westmead Child Hospital. No outgoing & incoming. Looks this is specific to Vodaphone only. Other service provider like Lyca & Optus has no issue. Simply rubbish. Don’t recommend

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only

Dont trust vodafone - first take the order then not delivered on time

Plan Cost per Month: $105.00
Included Data per Month:50 GB

Suz

SuzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding service

I went in to Vodafone Forest hill yesterday to upgrade my kids iPhones to the iPhone 11 pro max . The information in relation to the discounts / trade in ect was excellent . The staff member (# L1143 ) sorry forgot his name , was so friendly , knowledgable and helpful . We have had our 3 services with Vodafone for many years and will of course continue to do so. Thanks so much to this lovely staff member .
Suzie P

KJH

KJHSydney, NSW

Do not trust! Will lie to get you to sign contract and then renege on the offer

Customer care and in-store staff will promise you discounts while signing up to a new deal, and then take these away. Follow up customer service is horrendous; being told different stories and promises made and not delivered on. Avoid.

Plan Cost per Month: $95.00
Store LocationWorld square

morley

morleyPerth, WA

Low cost, low coverage

Been with Vodaphone for a long time. Very happy with their metro coverage but as soon as I am out of Perth they do not have coverage. I thought by now they would have got their act together.

Vodafone service and coverage getting worse

It used to be very good. In fact I was with Vodafone for almost 10 years. However, i started experiencing network issues since last year even in city limits at times. The quality of sales calls have also dropped significantly. They used to be very good in the past. I’m not sure what’s changed, but I’ve decided to look for other options. There are better deals and coverage, my wife was also with Vodafone and moved to Belong. They have much better coverage and value for money. I recommended Vodafone in the past. However wouldn’t be doing it any more.

Included Data per Month:20 GB