Vodafone

Listing monitored by Vodafone Australia

scott
scottIllawarra, NSW

Happy with the service

Happy with the service. Only a few black spots that happen with all networks. I choose to stay with Vodafone because of the $5 overseas roaming. Hopefully we will be able to again soon

Esther w
Esther wGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super happy customer

I actually love Vodafone... I love the quick online and over the phone customer service... every single interaction I’ve had with Vodafone staff is amazing and they are so helpful... I’ve been Vodafone for about 15 years and never ever had a problem they couldn’t solve and always so friendly...I have recently changed to a plan with 100g data for a very cheep rate...
Honestly couldn’t be happier with Vodafone.

The worst service ever from vodafail! Terrible! Terrible!

How to let this company close? OMG, The staff made a stupid mistake and they cannot fix it. Cause I lost my phone number. After called them for one and half an hour, change to several departments still cannot fix it. how funny it was?

Find out how Vodafone compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Human rights violators taking away internet and my livelihood!!!

Vodaphone is the nastiest skank wench I’ve ever met. Do not trust them! They are a fugly slvt of a phone company. I have been blindly and wrongfully cut off from my data for a month! I’ve tried to purchase more and even have (whilst paying my bill in full) and still nothing! I’m writing this off of my sister’s Wi-Fi right now because I have no other option. Soon my friends will run out of data themselves and there’ll be no more hotspot. If you don’t hear from me in a week - call the data police cos Vodaphone has taken me out.

Saul A.
Saul A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

the worst provider ever

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Barry M.
Barry M.

Never again

For 3 years I put up with very poor service,call drop outs , so bad I had too tell every one please don’t ring me , your call will drop out. The vodofone technicians even said there was nothing they could do, and hinted I should look elsewhere.
I finally moved and vodofone had too have one last shot at me, they did nothing in the porting of my number, the new carrier did the porting, so vodofone slugged me with an $8 fee.
PLEASE DO NOT JOIN this network

Jafer A.
Jafer A.South East Queensland, QLD

Best provider by far

They treat their customers with respect and integrity. They definitely value their customers and give them the best solution. I would recommend joining them, and making sure you stick with them for long because they will give you good treatment as a loyal customer. You just got to be loyal to them

GrV
GrVMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I will never use Vodafone again!

I tried to organise a prepaid service for my mum (who is a pensioner in her 80's) with a different network and found out that Vodafone had locked her phone, which was never purchased through them and then had to pay a ransom fee to have the phone unlocked. When I tried to unlock the phone (after paying the fee), the directions were confusing. After 2 hours of calling back and asking for assistance I worked it out for myself. This was a very frustrating situation and 2 hours of my life that I will never get back.

Chris
Chris

Punished for loyalty???

Rajbir singh
Rajbir singhGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beware from these people.

I didn’t get what I was offered and when I find out on my bill it was different to what was discussed.Beware from these people.They will put your call to many people to discuss and then come back with no solution

Can not keep private information safe. System is easily hacked

Can not keep private information safe. System is easily hacked and hackers will get all your information...
Will complain to Queensland ombudsmen regarding privacy breach after reporting to Queensland police. They should take privacy more serious.

Absolutely horrible.

Kamaljit  singh
Kamaljit singhMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No benefit for being valuable customer

After being 9 year with the vodafone when asked why new people getting cheap offer and I have no benefit and customer service provider told me there is no offer available and try to bound me into plan . Wow what a terrible service.

Champagne E.
Champagne E.

Lots of data

I have a pre paid sim only plan. I have automatic recharge so I get extra data every month. I like the feature that you don't loose internet if you run out of data it just goes slower, not that I ever would as I have 200gb in my data bank.

Plan TypePre-Paid Sim Only
Nahid
NahidSydney, NSW

Ridiculous connection and customer service

I have been with Vodafone for more than 6 years now and every week I have to call them because of the internet connection.
Poor connection and every week they have an update going on and that’s what they tell the customers and the that’s the reason that we don’t have connection.

Read more reviews - page 2