Vodafone
See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vodafone Australia

• Adequate Speeds Yes (41) · No (112)

Michael M.
Michael M.Sydney, NSW

Great NBN

I have had this service for a little over 3 years without issue. The speed i get is consistently around 43-50mb down and around 15-17 up. I dont remember the last time it dropped out (maybe once or twice for a few minutes).

I noticed a lot of people complaining about the speed and this may be to do with the wifi spectrum they are connecting through, i noticed that connecting through 2.4ghz is next to useless but 5ghz is perfect. I think the 2.4ghz should be reserved for non intensive services such as light bulbs or power points and streaming and general internet for 5ghz.

Tom
Tom

Vodafone speed dropped down 40 mbps to 20 mbps and internet is so slow.

Last week I've got a message from Vodafone that says because of the service prices increase they will reduce the NBN internet speed from 40 mbps to 20 mbps... Since 2 days my internet is so slow, it takes ages to open the pages( especially videos). I cant play game, watch movies etc. I am paying to this terrible company approx $250 every month. I will quit it as soon as my contract ends.. bye bye vodafone.. worse service quality ever....

Gavin S.
Gavin S.South East Queensland, QLD

Steer clear of their NBN

So many drop outs, when questioned why, blamed NBN co.
Call centre staff not helpful at all, very rude and condescending. Turning the modem off and on will not always fix the problem. Switched to Superloop and not one single interruption in the past two months.

The worst connection coupled with a shocking customer service

Vodafone customer for greater than a decade. My experience. Poor and inconsistent NBN connection - what is consistent is the high volume of disconnections and the low-speed bandwidth (much lower than what is contractually agreed). Further, Vodafone takes the award for the worst customer service I have ever experienced with a company. I'm so disappointed in the lack of consideration across the customer lifecycle. Self-service to sign up but the barrier to cancelling your service is remarkably complicated.

Sachin Bansal
Sachin BansalSydney, NSW

Worst NBN service and 4G backup

Worst Service Ever, have issues since Jan 2022 and no internet for last 2 weeks.
I have spent more than 25 hours talking to the agents in hope that my problem will be resolved.
I have raised 4 complaints which was closed without resolution and there us no control within this organisation.
I am forced to raise the issue with TIO.

Prinal
PrinalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Vodafone NBN is the worst Network to use in the CBD

I have moved to Melbourne city and bought myself Vodafone NBN connection and this has been pointless for this date. I would have been working at is full capacity not more than a week or so. customer care seems to have lack of knowledge and when asked to send a tech over they don’t want to do that either.
If this continues will move to a different service provider soon.

Vodafone=rubbish

not even worth 1 star
Vodafone can disconnect your connectivity even there are credits in your account which will expire in over 6 months after. So vodafone can really close down and leave Au market. The worst of the rubbish

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
10 ways to improve your home’s internet connection

Does Netflix keep lagging? With the rain keeping more people at home, it’s not uncommon to see internet speeds slow to a crawl. Here’s a checklist of what to do to speed your wireless connection up before you call your internet provider.

Clara V.
Clara V.
10-ways-to-improve-your-homes-internet-connection

Reliable internet at a good price

I've had good NBN service for a few years. The WiFi Hub 2.0 is acceptable. Been having some DNS issues lately and switched to Google DNS now it's working perfectly.

Vincent A.
Vincent A.South East Queensland, QLD

Completely unusable

Absolutely trash. I’ll be happy if it performs even 1/50th of what it advertised. Average speeds of 0.5 to 1mbps. What is this? A dial up connection? DO NOT sign for this service.

Roy
RoyPerth, WA

Telstra v Vodafone

I have been a Telstra customer for a number of years.

I have our mobile phones with Vodafone went to a retail Vodafone shop, to check on pricing of the new iPhone.

While there the manager asked what network we our using for our internet, Telstra.

He asked how much we pay told him he said he could give us better speed and cost about $30 cheaper.

Since going onto Vodafone NBN we are having a lot of issues, dropout, lagging and extremely slow speed. I can cancel at anytime but have to pay $200 for the modem.

It’s a joke….don’t get talked into Vodafone NBN it’s the worst network we never had a problem with Telstra.

WORST INTERNET PROVIDER OF ALL TIME

Roger G.
Roger G.South East Queensland, QLD

Upgrades suddenly made it unbearable

Happy mobile customer for 15 years, decided to bundle and save with adding home NBN. Since a "scheduled hardware upgrade in my area" the service has been lucky to hit 30Mbps download speed at any time of day. Their initial hint was to remove the 4G backup SIM (aren't I paying for that service btw?), and upgrade the firmware on the Hub. Neither has improved anything, in fact the transmission to the back of the house is somehow worse than before as well. They'll be getting 60% of their next bill for NBN, considering I'm getting 60% of what I'm being billed for, and ongoing until the issue is fixed.

Avoid at all costs

I feel they should be reported to the office of fair trade. Their advertising and service they provide do not match. Very slow speeds ranging from 1-3mbps even during the day. Not functional for any streaming services, the connectivity cuts out randomly and modem needs to be restarted- works variably from 1-20mins before it happening again. Multiple multiple phone calls with the service tech's, no resolution as of yet

Terrible service

We had vodafone internet for 1 months and only had problems!
We spent hrs on phone calls trying to figure things out and the solution were always temporary.
When we finally decided to cancel the contract they start to blame our NBN connection and charge us for a modem that we can't use and never really worked

Anas
AnasPerth, WA

Slowest internet and worst customer service

had been with Vodafone for many years, recently not only the internet is bad and slow and constantly cutting out, you call to address the problem and you get treated terribly, rude customer service, they will try to rip u off, overbill you and tell you not you are supposed to pay this.
Honestly the worst service provided if I had to pay $15 extra a month for a different provided I would just to avoid 3-4 hours each month wasted on phone calls with Vodafone
By the way I have 100mbs with them but I get 4mbs at best days 30mps which drops again!