Vodafone

• Adequate Speeds Yes (40) · No (80)

Stephen S.

Stephen S.

Most unreliable network provider, would like to WARN anyone to stay away from Vodafone service.

Been a loyal Vodafone customer since 2005. Was happy with the service until 2018, everything just to decline. I understand all network providers will have issues, but seems like vodafone is constantly having problem, and ain't getting any better. On the other hand, they are getting worse enough for.me to given up with them.
Bad mobile phone network reception
Unrealistically poor mobile internet service.
Only one great thing from them is, they do not feel ashamed on themselves to taking payment off you every month.

Nisky

NiskySydney, NSW

Vodafone NBN

I am with Vodafone NBN. Please never switch to this provider. Their service is the worst and they never take the responsibility. We had internet outage and every time the technician booked cancelled the appointment. It’s horrible

Sol

Sol

Very disappointing

I switched to Vodafone NBN a few months ago and have had to call tech support weekly due to ongoing drop outs. Each time I call I’m told everything is fine on their end, I’ve been told to change modem settings a number of times and now they are saying I need to purchase a new modem despite mine being quite new and never had issues prior to Vodafone. I’m very disappointed and will be looking to switch providers ASAP.

Nht

NhtVictoria

misleading

I sign up the plan with Vodafone and it said month-to-month plan. After a year of using, I switch to another telecom and got charge 117.36 for an early exit fee. Contact Vodafone and they said it charges for the router and said it clearly states under CIS. Why don't you show that information on the sign-up page so the consumer will know but put it somewhere else and expect the consumer to go and find it? Why you list $0 charge for the device on the invoice but not mention the condition of the term to stay?

Dinah-Soar M.

Dinah-Soar M.South East Queensland, QLD

Really unbelievably disappointed

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Leo

Leo

Feel like their customer service have no idea

Currently connect via dynamic ip but sometimes drops out because couldn't find the ip.
Asked them to connect me via PPPoE see if it will help.
They said that we don't have the model(Tp link Ax11000) on our service list, call the manufacturer they will connect you to internet :)

J B.

J B.

Terrible Experience

Terrible experience with vodafone. I was updating my plan and was offered a discount to shift from my previous provider.I was assured my internet connection will nit be impacted so i said yes.However, i got lot interrupted just after 30 minutes , called back vodafone and they said i need to wait within 24 hours. So frustrating.I feel i was very much dis advantaged as I was not able to work on my part time job and also unable to work the following day. Kids are not able to do their assessments and even watch their favourite tv program because of the internet interruption.I am on call with vodafone on and off...really really frustrated! Please do not be scammed like this.

Scott

ScottMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor connections too many times a week to live online racing/gaming. Mobile service is fine

I will be looking to ditch their service to me asap..... too many times a week i cannot connect to online racing games & this is purely due to poor speed and quality connection! My mobile connection while in the house is fine but this system 9-10m away from the router is rarely connecting

Fas A.

Fas A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible speed

It has a terrible speed. I am with voda from last 2 years but in last 5 months it’s getting worst now. May be time to switch this service now.

Ahmed

AhmedSydney, NSW

Worst Mobile Service Provider In The World

I come from a developing country the mobile phone service and the 3G and 4G Internet services in my home country was top notch compared to this Vodafone service (literally). Few weeks back their internet services dropped throughout Sydney (checked with 4 friends whose internet stopped working for at least 30-40 min as well). I tried to contact their crappy service but no one is available apparently for emergency situation like this. This happened today again their internet service stopped again!!! they apparently don't worry about this stuff and not even issue an apology for inconvenience they cause a lot of people.

Ralph Smith

Ralph SmithAU

Drops out every day , unreliable speed

Totally does NOT meet expectations. Not sure if its a bad modem or other. I have had Vodafone in 2 states and transferred the same account between both states. I am paying for highest connection speed but it drops off terribly after about 4 pm to point of being unusable. I am stuck in a 36 month modem contract

mERLIN

mERLINAustralian Capital Territory

Worst nbn in suatralis

Nbn drops out on a regular basis. Their support team are as useless as the proverbial. No help continual drop outs at completely unpredictable times. BEWare use at your own peril.

NBN is a joke

Wish I never changed Telco providers. NBN is a freaken joke. I can’t watch streaming services as its constantly dropping out. My children can’t game even on off peak times due to the serious lag. I have done multiple Speedtests to compare with my previous provider.
This is the worst mistake I’ve ever done was to switch to Vodafone NBN

Never use Vodafone nbn

Vodafone NBN customer service is awful. Frustrating and incompetent, language barrier from these customer service agents don't help either when all you want is simple easy service. I've never experienced such poor service.

Poor company

Never ever choose this company for broadband trust me i am suffering from last 2 months. My wifi connection is crap, drop outs after couple of minute and then go and I will never ever recommend this network.