11Volkswagen Transporter

Volkswagen Transporter Questions & Answers

Kiripaka Springs W.
Kiripaka Springs W. · Transporter T4 (1994-2003)

Will a five speed manual 96 model go into a 2006 t4

Joey P.
Joey P. · Transporter T4 (1994-2003)

Looking to buy a 2003 t4 tdi that has difficulty going into reverse and the rear window demisters and washers don't work. How much would it roughly cost to fix the bushes and the auto elec for the back door?
205,000km

Asking price is $13,000

Patrick O.
Patrick O. · Transporter T4 (1994-2003)

I have a 2001 t4 vw transporter 2.5 turbo diesel can i put a 1996 t4 vw transporter petrol auto gearbox in my 2001 t4

Ron B.
Ron B. · Transporter T5.II (2010-2015)

Have a transporter sportline. Only overheats at speed . Repairs done .
New egr valve ,rad,pump,fan switch, thermostat, pressure changed. Any ideas?

Corey I.
Corey I. · Transporter T6 (2015-2024)

Is the black Volkswagen transporter van automatic 2019 for sale

john
john · Transporter T5.I (2004-2010)

Will my ve commodore msgs fit it

Lisa
Lisa  · Transporter T4 (1994-2003)

My 2002 transporter won’t start when clicking the key over. It’s doing nothing. We tried the battery etc but it’s not the battery,hubby thinks possibly the ignition barrel? Anyone have any issues with this?

John S.
John S. · Transporter T4 (1994-2003)

towing capacity

Michael W.
Michael W. · Transporter T4 (1994-2003)

can any one tell me were the fuel pump is located in 1998 petrol t4 transporter

oldboysixtwo
oldboysixtwo

between front seats

Margo E
Margo E · Transporter T4 (1994-2003)

What is the value of a 2003 transporter trakka 160 th Ks

Stephanie C.
Stephanie C. · Transporter T4 (1994-2003)

Hi,
2000 vw transporter with 380,000 km, diesel, manual needs new injection pump for sale.
Stay away or buy? Asking price $ 8000

westfaliacamper

I would not invest in a new injection pump after 380 k / Better go for a full rebuilt
looking at 8000 - 11000

stay away
380000 k not worth a new pump ( high cost )
better go for full rebuilt 8000 - 11000 aud

Trevor S.
Trevor S.

What is the height and width of the vechile

Karim A.
Karim A. · Transporter

I am looking for VW Caravelle diesel transmission code Eqg year 2002

Barb T
Barb T · Transporter T4 (1994-2003)

Were on the distributrr in no 1 located

Lester Mountford
Lester Mountford · Transporter T4 (1994-2003)

Anyone know where I can get a new/reconditioned T4 TCU for 5cyl 2.5 litre auto part number 098927731 AB

Hdavina
Hdavina · Transporter T4 (1994-2003)

Does anyone know someone either in Perth or surrounds that knows anything about the auto transmissions in the T4 Transporter vans as mine has a intermittent problem that no one seems to know what to do with. When on the open road it will sail over many hills with no problem, then after a while, it will change down going over a smaller incline and then doesn’t want to change back up again for a while. Once it starts doing this, it does it more regularly. It usually takes maybe an hour of driving before doing it for the first time. It makes me think it might be temperature related. Any ideas?

Brent j.
Brent j.

Hi, have you ever found a solution to this issue as I am having the exact same problem with my T4

Mavarrick E.
Mavarrick E. · Transporter T4 (1994-2003)

I cannot find anyone in Sydney who can fix all my doors on my 1998 Transporter. The original Alarm was cut out and the central locking fobs broke. I would like the central locking back at a reasonable price, can anyone help, thank you, Mav.

karl
karl · Transporter T4 (1994-2003)

98 transporter auto transmission,has reverse but no 1 2 3 or drive

Donnelle C.
Donnelle C.

Did you fund out what it was? I've been told it will be the gear box or just needs more transmission fluid as mine is doing the exact same

Aleksandar S.
Aleksandar S. · Transporter

I have used VW T - 5/2 p. 2010. with manual Windows and  central locking doors.I need contact with specialist electrician for VW T 5 and info about :
Please, can you send me writen info for the front right door with electric lock VW Model 3B1837016CC (watch the picture and data below), based of next data :
- in the right front door I have  five-core cable to electric lock with the following wires :
- purple (slightly thicker)
- green - white (slightly thinner)
- brown-yellow (slightly thinner)
- brown  (slightly thinner)
- brown - black  (thin)
My question is, - when does this cable disconnect from the connector and connect to the computer and central unit,  which of these wires has power supply (+) and which (-) to lock the lock, - and which of these wires has power supply (+) and which (-),  to unlock the lock ?
Thank you in advance !
Cordially,  Alex

mscactus
mscactus · Transporter T4 (1994-2003)

My T4 Transporter (2000 Model) Lemon has had no end of problems since i bought it 2 years ago from a dodgy seller with a dodgy RoadWorthy Certificate. Have replaced the brakes, gearbox and need to have the CV joints done, but now when i put the key in the ignition it just turns all the way around. Hoping this is somethign that I can fix myself.

Jaquelin C.
Jaquelin C. · Transporter T4 (1994-2003)

can you use a Holden commodore a/c air compressor on a vw transporter 2.5ltr T4i need to replacemine and can't find one in melb?

Get an answer from our members and Volkswagen representatives

Select a listing for your question
Volkswagen Transporter