VostroNet

See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by VostroNet

• Adequate Speeds Yes (10) · No (8)

Internet getting worse and worse every time

I started using this wifi about 8 months ago when I moved to Unilodge, and it was already bad back then, but still could be tolerated.

At first, my devices kept saying no internet after connecting it to the wifi most of the time. After successfully connected to the internet, it was a bit slow, but the ping did not spike at all.

Few months later, the connection experienced dropouts and couldn't play game peacefully. Thanks to that I don't feel like playing games anymore. At least I could still do my assignment without any problem.

Now, I can't even browse the internet and watch movies peacefully and have to use my mobile hotspot to do all of my assignments. Thanks for making life harder.

arthurcheng168
arthurcheng168South East Queensland, QLD

Network with high ping, unstable wifi, cannot even load youtube videos without lagging and waiting for it to load.

I paid to get 100MBPS plan for 5 devices. When I disconnected 4, the sole device is running on an average of 1.8MBPS!

Did a ping test, and there was occasional disconnection and interruptions!

Cannot even load youtube and Zoom without interrupting, let alone games…

jjjj2022
jjjj2022Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast speeds

I'm on 100/100 Mbps plan and I get 97.5 download and 97.2 upload speeds in the middle of a weekday using mobile. I'm sure I'll get even faster speeds on my desktop PC.

Nic
Nic

Exceptional Customer Service

After reading through some of these reviews I’ll admit we were a bit concerned, especially as we hadn’t heard of VostroNet prior to getting our daughter into Unilodge. We contacted VostroNet, regarding internet connection concerns, on behalf of our daughter who is a gamer. After providing her accommodation details over the phone, we were told she would receive an email with information on how to connect. Within minutes of hanging up, literally, she had the information. She connected, there was no lagging/speed issues and she is happy. To say we were impressed is an understatement. Very, very helpful. If we could remember the gentleman’s name I’d put it down, so thanks again. From a couple of very relieved parents.

Data TypeUnlimited Data

Is there a zero star? Because I don't think they worth 1 star

Is there 0 star? I don't think they worth 1 star, very inconstant wifi connection that cause my game to AFK. Always disconnect and very unstable in Unilodge Darwin, very poor experience!!!

Andres P.
Andres P.Sydney, NSW

Devices limit only to 5

So sad that your service is limited to only 5 devices. These days there are many IoT devices that the people use. Also, many people and devices are meeting at home due to Pandemic... Add and remove devices each time that a new guess is coming home is so annoying!

Start DateFebruary 2020
Jim
JimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid, if you can

Only 5 devices at a time, WPA2 security encryption not available for many devices like game consoles and chromecast. $60 would get a much better deal with any other provider. Worst part is the constant and random drop outs in connection. Will be the main reason I will move out of my apartment in the coming months.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
10 ways to improve your home’s internet connection

Does Netflix keep lagging? With the rain keeping more people at home, it’s not uncommon to see internet speeds slow to a crawl. Here’s a checklist of what to do to speed your wireless connection up before you call your internet provider.

Clara V.
Clara V.
10-ways-to-improve-your-homes-internet-connection

This is incredibly horrible, slow speed, extremely high frequency of disconnection

If slow speed and dropouts is what you are looking for, vostronet is definitely your best choice.
disconnection happens EVERY HOUR, sick and tired of it, had to use my mobile hotspot all the time, indeed i paid vostronet to letting me know how good my mobile network is.

Grayson
GraysonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Solved issues quick and easy

Was having issues setting up my internet due to "user error" (self diagnosed). The team and especially Dejan really helped me through it. He was patient and went the extra mile to provide support that really did help me connect to the internet, Honestly could not recommend him more! Solved all my issues with no complaints what so ever! Would 10/10 recommend !

claudio l.
claudio l.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Slow internet

I used vostronet at unilodge lasylt year and the speed was very disappointing. Even when I tried upgrading the service it was still quite slow. The coverage in my unit was very low as well. Other than that the customer service was good. But they were never able to solve the slow connection

Ankhaa
AnkhaaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Same thing happened. Worst internet provider. Vostronet, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Like you said, its been the slowest internet I have ever used. Cannot even watch a video on facebook because of this crappy internet. The internet has been down many times in just 2 months and the support is even worse. They are unskilful and useless. I wasted 7 days waiting for them to find and fix the issue with my internet and all they did is "forget the wifi and re-connect again".

Abbey B.
Abbey B.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst Internet Ever

Seriously the slowest, worst internet I have ever used. I live in student accomodation in Brisbane and throughout the year the internet has been down on numerous occasions. Like, it'll be fixed for a week and two days later its crashed again and I can't do my assessment. Cannot wait until my lease is up and I can find a different internet provider. Support is terrible too, everytime I try and call their support line no one ever answers the phone.

VostroNet M.VostroNetSend a private message

Maree A.
Maree A.South East Queensland, QLD

Vostronet internet

I have used Vostronet internet in my unit since moving in. Good speeds and connection bars. Connection is on wireless. Pricing is reasonable for the upgrade with the basic service included in my unit.

Great internet!

I have been using VostroNet internet this semester. It is fast and really good. The support was really helpful in answering a question I had about upgrading my internet account.

Melissa
MelissaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My review of VostroNet

The following is my review on VostroNet. Overall a good provider with no issues I can think of. I have been with them for about 6 months. Speeds are OK and what I signed up for.

Connecting my Huawei phone was a little tricky but the support team on chat was very helpful. My laptop connected without any issues and I was connected as soon as I signed up.

VostroNet M.VostroNetSend a private message