VostroNet

• Adequate Speeds Yes (9) · No (7)

Is there a zero star? Because I don't think they worth 1 star

Is there 0 star? I don't think they worth 1 star, very inconstant wifi connection that cause my game to AFK. Always disconnect and very unstable in Unilodge Darwin, very poor experience!!!

Andres P.

Andres P.Sydney, NSW

Devices limit only to 5

So sad that your service is limited to only 5 devices. These days there are many IoT devices that the people use. Also, many people and devices are meeting at home due to Pandemic... Add and remove devices each time that a new guess is coming home is so annoying!

Start DateFebruary 2020
Jim

JimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid, if you can

Only 5 devices at a time, WPA2 security encryption not available for many devices like game consoles and chromecast. $60 would get a much better deal with any other provider. Worst part is the constant and random drop outs in connection. Will be the main reason I will move out of my apartment in the coming months.

Find out how VostroNet compares to other Internet Service Providers

This is incredibly horrible, slow speed, extremely high frequency of disconnection

If slow speed and dropouts is what you are looking for, vostronet is definitely your best choice.
disconnection happens EVERY HOUR, sick and tired of it, had to use my mobile hotspot all the time, indeed i paid vostronet to letting me know how good my mobile network is.

Grayson

GraysonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Solved issues quick and easy

Was having issues setting up my internet due to "user error" (self diagnosed). The team and especially Dejan really helped me through it. He was patient and went the extra mile to provide support that really did help me connect to the internet, Honestly could not recommend him more! Solved all my issues with no complaints what so ever! Would 10/10 recommend !

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
claudio l.

claudio l.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Slow internet

I used vostronet at unilodge lasylt year and the speed was very disappointing. Even when I tried upgrading the service it was still quite slow. The coverage in my unit was very low as well. Other than that the customer service was good. But they were never able to solve the slow connection

Ankhaa

AnkhaaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Same thing happened. Worst internet provider. Vostronet, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Like you said, its been the slowest internet I have ever used. Cannot even watch a video on facebook because of this crappy internet. The internet has been down many times in just 2 months and the support is even worse. They are unskilful and useless. I wasted 7 days waiting for them to find and fix the issue with my internet and all they did is "forget the wifi and re-connect again".

Abbey B.

Abbey B.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst Internet Ever

Seriously the slowest, worst internet I have ever used. I live in student accomodation in Brisbane and throughout the year the internet has been down on numerous occasions. Like, it'll be fixed for a week and two days later its crashed again and I can't do my assessment. Cannot wait until my lease is up and I can find a different internet provider. Support is terrible too, everytime I try and call their support line no one ever answers the phone.

Maree A.

Maree A.South East Queensland, QLD

Vostronet internet

I have used Vostronet internet in my unit since moving in. Good speeds and connection bars. Connection is on wireless. Pricing is reasonable for the upgrade with the basic service included in my unit.

Great internet!

I have been using VostroNet internet this semester. It is fast and really good. The support was really helpful in answering a question I had about upgrading my internet account.

Melissa

MelissaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My review of VostroNet

The following is my review on VostroNet. Overall a good provider with no issues I can think of. I have been with them for about 6 months. Speeds are OK and what I signed up for.

Connecting my Huawei phone was a little tricky but the support team on chat was very helpful. My laptop connected without any issues and I was connected as soon as I signed up.

Alex

AlexGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

5 Stars

Quick review for VostroNet: great internet provider, speeds as advertised, never any issues. 100/100Mbps plan with unlimited data. They have online chat which is super helpful. I give them A++++++

Anne-Rose

Anne-RoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Vostronet review.

I connected to Vostronet internet after moving into Unilodge at Southbank a few months ago. I’ve had a really good experience with wi-fi on my phone, surface and laptop and appreciate being able to use it in the gym and lounge area. Having good internet really adds to the experience here.

Adam

AdamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Vostronet internet

I moved into a unit with Vostronet internet as part of my rent in March. I paid for the upgraded from the 25 plan to the 100mb speed plan to get faster internet as i play games. Really good experience and get above 103mb when testing on speedtest. Good connection and everything works well and no issues.

George

GeorgeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A heavy wind to shut off my work. Thank god there is mobile data.

Great speed after it was fixed. Lasted for a few days then a heavy wind came down and the WiFi just disappeared, cannot connect, burning through my mobile data, how come its always has to occur on Lonsdale accomodations