W.Lane

HIJSouth East Queensland, QLD

I DO NOT recommend buying from W.Lane online

Ludmila S.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad Service

I purchased a few products on sale. Although my payment was automatically deducted from my account, I did not receive a confirmation of purchase. After contacting W.Lane immediately and a further five times by email, I did not receive a reply. When I finally received a reply, they informed me Australia Post had delivered a parcel. I have since contacted them with a request for an invoice of my purchase so Australia Post can investigate the missing parcel. Still waiting. I will never make another purchase with W.Lane and will tell my friends not to as well.

PPK

PPKCanberra 2600, ACT

very bad service. they do not deliver the items

they have a number online but when you contact they just tell you to submit contact from online and will not respond i have been waiting for a while now.

Sizing Very large

Rachel

RachelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Products never come

Bad customer service, they refuse to refund some of the postage which I think is unfair as I paid $10 postage when only 1 item arrived. Items always go out of stock so they claim they can't send it to you

Appalling Customer Service.Beware.

Appalling service. Order placed end of April and still not delivered. Had to lodge a paypal dispute to recover my payment.Wlane posted the item once I initiated the paypal dispute, but entered the wrong address. Parcel went back to Mosaic Warehouse. I emailed them regarding this, but no response. Quite offended, as one of the items was out of stock, but when my parcel arrived back to them, that item then was available to purchase online. Absolutely zero attempt to sort the problem.

Kerry E.

Kerry E.Victoria

Refund problems

Lorena

LorenaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awful service

I placed an order 24 May 2020. I though it will be easy to collect the item into a store rather than wait for the delivery option, wrong move, nothing until now. I sent an email because the phone is not working, (all the time disconnected). On the email they reply back, they said they will contact me shortly. Some of the stores are know open, so I tried to call them but they don't have a clue. Seriously?, I think if they are unable to attend their customers, they need to stop taking more new orders until they comply with the old ones.

Irene

IreneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No customer care. No customer service. Shocking experience.

Vickie K.

Vickie K.

Absolutely appalling. Give me back my money !

Unhappy First-time Buyer

Unhappy First-time BuyerSouth East Queensland, QLD

No response to queries re outstanding product or refund

Mary S

Mary SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Warning! Thank goodness for PayPal

Purchased items in April. Same issues as others here. No reply to queries. New ticket # issued with each query but no response. Thankfully, I'd used PayPal as the payment method. Lodged a complaint and within days received a refund. Do not order from this basket-case of a business. Not suggesting Wlane is dodgy, but believe they're simply not equipped to operate an online store. They're out of their depth.

Alsowaitingforrefund

AlsowaitingforrefundSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

That was fast!!! Well done WLane

On Monday this week at 5.39 pm I ordered 10 items in one of their flash sales - and this Friday morning I received my order. That's really amazing service - 3 days later delivered. I live on the South Coast NSW too, not city. Order number was 7369564. There were only 8 of the 10 items supplied, but I know from a couple of years dealing with them online that they will either supply the two items when they get them in or they will refund later. They will usually do this without me contacting them, just be patient I find. But the fit and quality is great and I am really happy with the clothes - 2 pair of denim jeans and 2 pair of linen pants and some cotton/linen tops. All really nice and price was a steal. Thanks, W Lane

Product Appearance As advertised

Update - one of the missing items - a pair of white cotton shorts was mailed and received today. So just a pink linen t shirt is missing from a big order with 10 items.

Pauline

PaulineHunter Region, NSW

Very poor web and phone service

I purchased online and found the free shipping did not work. You cannot call them, their Contact us form will not 'Submit' and the free Australia post label will not proceed to print. They may message you if you lodge with Department of Fair Trading but will not call you. I am completely unable to return an item unless I pay the courier charge, despite the fact they claim they have free returns.

I would NOT recommend buying from this company as they have become impossible to deal with.

RobynCentral West, NSW

Do not buy Online.

I totally agree with all the comments, I placed 2 orders on 29th April, no response, cannot get anyone by phone, have gone into W Lane local store, they are unable to help. They have my money and I am unable to get any help. What a scam!!! Will never deal with them online again. Needs to be investigated by Consumer Affairs, How much of our money have they got!!!

Mel

Mel

Do not buy online

3 months later and like a lot of people I have still not received goods OR had contact from W.Lane customer service. Despite contacting them 5 times. Do not buy from their online store.

Find out how W.Lane compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Very poor with no response to emails or calls

I put an order in 2 days ago and got a confirmation email but with delivery going to an unknown address in NSW instead of my address in Tas. Within minutes I tried to contact W.Lane via phone with a recorded message which was of no use. Also submitted a message on their Contact Us form to cancel order and was sent a ticket no to quote in future. I tried again quoting this ticket no and was issued with yet another ticket no with no real response. All very strange and disappointing, they have my money but doubt I will see the clothing or a refund. I will never buy from this site or any of their other sites in future. Please beware if you are thinking of placing an order.

tiena P

tiena PSouth East Queensland, QLD

poor service.money gathering

Same as previous. No delivery. Maybe they are collecting money no intent to deliver. One wsy of making money. No response to emsils cannot get them on the phone. They take money and dont deliver

eay

eaySouth East Queensland, QLD

No response

RobynSydney, NSW

Beware, very bad service

Robyn

It is now almost 4 months since my money was taken by this unscrupulous company, still no refund or goods. I will NEVER shop with the whole group again.

Helen

HelenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ordered hand sanitiser and wipes on line late March - they have taken my money and nothing received!

They are not returning replying to emails at all. Do not order from this company ! Will be reporting to fair trading !

Pamela D.

Pamela D.asked

I have placed the order number in filled out form online but it keeps telling me I have wrong order number.
What am I doing wrong?

Patricia

Patricia asked

I understand that W.Lane will send an email when the order is dispatched. I am not finding that to be the case. Are any of you? Also, there seems to be a glitch with the website so that when I deleted my billing address it deleted all addresses (including delivery address) and reverted to an old delivery address. My email has been ignored and the phone never goes past Leave your number. Not acceptable.

angelmcdoggie
angelmcdoggie

Hi. Usually it was when I shopped with their partners. But my experience as I described in this review, left me skeptical about shopping at this time . If they had at least some kind of communication like responding to calls or email, my opinion might have been different.

Unhappy Chappy
Unhappy Chappy

Hi. My order was made 07/03/20. 5 emails without response as at 17/04/20.. I would never order from W Lane again.

Emily
Emily

I purchased 6 items on 31/3/2020 and have received one. Have sent email but no response. If they don't have staff working then shouldn't be taking orders. We may need to contact fair trading. I have now received another parcel with three more items. (26/4/2020) Hopefully other people's orders will eventually turn up.

Kylie

Kylieasked

Why has w lane just sent an email to customers advertising new products when I bought some of the items for less than half price last year. How stupid do they think their customers are?

Other Footwear Shops & Brands