W.Lane

W.Lane

See the Best Footwear Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rita Rich

Rita RichSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never will I shop with this company again

Sizing Slightly small

Kathy

KathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Satisfied customer

I'm very surprised, that so many people haven't received their item, because I'm a Wlane online shopper for a long time now, and I always get them in time, usually no more, than 7 days, occasionally one item is missing, but always get either money back or receive it a bit later by post. Absolutely cheap , good quality, lovely clothes online, sometimes sizes vary, but U can change it at their shops. I'm a happy customer with Wlane.

Sidah

SidahX

Minus star if possible

My experience has been the same as others that have posted here. Ordered and paid for item, not delivered, no response from emails or phone calls. Again, the question - how is this possible they can operate. Absolutely appalling.

Kathy

KathySouth East Queensland, QLD

BEYOND A JOKE

I have contacted this company at least five times to get my shirt that I ordered and if not a $12:00 refund. They have not given me anything yet. I have Never had such a lack of service . It is rediculous. Maybe they are closing down or going into recievership?? Anyway where is the refund? $12:00 worth of bad publicity. Hope they read this.The phone staff go through the motions but no action . Buyer Beware. Unratable. Disgusted Kathryn order number 2021665 to verify purchase for no item.!! Cant do minus five stars but thats what they really deserve.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Dot

DotMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor Service

Ordered a dress which never arrived. Have emailed on their contact page twice but have had no response. Have rung the number several times but never get to speak to anyone. Would not buy from W Lane online again.

Alsowaitingforrefund

AlsowaitingforrefundSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Wow - I was lucky to get most of the items ordered

Jennifer

JenniferWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Poor service and dishonest

25th September I placed an order for clothing from W lane Rockmans group. I have not received these items. I have emailed on their contact page with no response and have rang the 1300 728 980 number provided 7 times. I did speak to a person named shelia twice she agreed on the 2nd contact to cancel my order and would send my account details to their finance department for a refund. This has not happened after 10 days. On all following attempts to phone I have been disconnected with an automated response stating to leave my details and they will ring back in 48 hours. Again no one has responded. The service is truely poor.

Lai L

Lai LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor service

I like your clothing but I must complain about your online sales. I ordered some items a month ago and have only received two out of the six items. I have sent two emails to you via your website portal requesting an update as to the delivery yet no one has contacted me. That was almost 3 weeks ago. When I called you up, no one picked up the call. I was put on hold for a long time. When I called one of your stores, they told me that they were not able to help me because it was an online order. I am terribly disappointed with your service. Everything has been paid but I don't even know if I shall ever get a refund.

Rippedoff

RippedoffPerth, WA

Payment taken but package never sent

After not receiving my order within 2 weeks I looked up my tracking number to find the order had not been updated since the day I placed it. I confirmed with Australia Post that W. LANE had completed the paper work for my order, but never actually sent the package. I emailed W Lane multiple times requesting an update and full refund. No response. I have tried calling and am put "into a que", only to be put through to a voicemail. This has been going on for a month. I will be lodging a formal complaint ACCC as it appears this is far from a one off occurance.

Do not order from here!

Took 3 weeks for my order to arrive. I had to send it back, which was so difficult. NO customer service, emailed them no response, rang number or times could not get through. Left messages, no response. Still no refund. Never again will i buy from wlane.

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Tallulah

TallulahSydney, NSW

How do they get away with this?[ Worse than terrible rating]

Product Appearance As advertised

Non existent customer service. Extremely slow to dispatch

Ordered 3 tops on the 06/10, received 1 around the 16/10, was not provided any info on when the others may arrive. Contacted customer service via email and only got a response yesterday. I had tried calling them through the week and never got contacted. Lodged a dispute with PayPal which finally prompted the email response I received yesterday which makes no sense all they really say is that I need to have patience as they have a lot of orders to process. It is ridiculous!

Shocking customer service

Bowdy

BowdyNorth Queensland, QLD

Never Again!!!!!Order 2020412

Placed order on line for 2 items.
First item arrived with a message that second item sourced from another supplier will arrive seperately.
I waited and waited still no 2nd item.
I contacted Customer Care received a set message saying someone will contact me.
I waited and waited no Customer Care contact.
I called customer care to be told the second item was not available and I would receive refund..
Narurally I was annoyed that I had not been notified and the refund had not already been iniated,
I asked to talk to Supervisor I waited and waited inthe end gave up..
I received no Cusomer Care very dissapointed
Hilda

gael

gaelSydney

Promised $25 off my first order - never received it.

Online : Took my email address in return for a $25 voucher. Never received it. Tried to place an order online but I wanted to use the voucher so I emailed them for help. No support over the weekend even though they had a sale on. Emailed again as they don't take calls Sat and Sun. 4 days later still no reply for my request for assistance, although they have emailed me 5 times since with promotions.

Trish

TrishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Price reductions just not worth buying "new arrivals" and quality lacking

I have just received an email offering a $25 voucher to have me return as I have been missed. I will not be purchasing any new arrivals again. Stock is not marked down for end of season sales it is a continual sales promotion. All creditability has gone for this brand. Bringing in new stock and within a couple of days have it marked down sometimes to under half price is in my view unacceptable. I am also finding that the quality has been reduced and on-line information lacking in description of type of fabric which is very important to me. Sorry back to DFO for me.

Tig

TigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does an one work in the call centre ?

Sizing Slightly large

missing main item

Told to expect 3 items in one delivery that was ordered 28/9/19. Delivery arrives minus the main item on 4/10/19. I need the missing item before 9/10/19 and it’s now a long weekend.

ValO

ValONew South Wales

Disappointed with W.Lane

Sizing Very large

Jennefer

Jennefer

Poor online policies and shocking customer service

Purchased on line, too big, wanted to exchange and happy to do so instore but no stores had any. Online WILL NOT exchange but happy to refund then charge you the current cost. My order cost $60.00 they suggested I return the item get a refund then purchase the same item at the correct size and pay $90.00. I dealt with a lady named [name removed] who was absolutely of no assistance. I will NEVER shop with W Lane online again.

Sizing Slightly large