W.Lane

W.Lane

Jaffa

Jaffa

Navy crop pants

I ordered Navy linen crop pants around 6 weeks ago and I received not navy but these below, like a navy flick, not what I ordered, now the fun part, I have ordered navy 4 yes 4 times and each time I got these, now you would think once but not 4. I even had an email showing me how to order them and I still received ones like the photo, I am just so disappointed in them. When I rang customer service about them I got an Indian man and he was talking to me from the Phillipines as I heard a rooster in the background and I asked where he was ringing from. I have got refunds but all I want is my pair of NAVY crop pants.

Service

I had articles that didn't turn up waited 2 months then contacted them. I thought forget this but they were very good a mistake had been made but they advised me and I got a refund

Eileen  P

Eileen PVictoria

I bought 3 dresses and some casual pants

I am really pleased with the quality of items purchased. They are a good fit, lovely colours and comfortable to wear and very good value for money. Looking forward to some summer days and the opportunity to wear them more often

Vanessa M.

Vanessa M.South East Queensland, QLD

Very Disappointed Customer

I love the W LANE brand of clothing. However I've had the worse online experience regarding shorts i ordered. The first order had 3 incorrect shorts out of 4. After contacting Mosasic brand who owns W Lane they refunded me for the 3 shorts and was told I had to re order again. I did this and the 2nd order was incorrect once again. Again I had to keep contacting Mosaic brands and as of today still haven't heard from them. This problem started 6 weeks ago. Thank you to the lovely staff AT W LANE MT OMMANEY QLD who swapped the shorts for the correct one. If I could give Mosaci brands a ZERO I would.
Vanessa Mathewson

SizingSlightly small
Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Jill Emery

Jill EmerySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

My quilt and my clothes iv bought

W lane have always been great with there delivery and there clothes this was the first time I've bought Manchester and everything went great keep going wlane

Good quality items

Easy to order online. Received 2 of 3 items and was refunded 3rd item very quickly after enquiring.
The quality is good

Excellent Service

I had ordered some items and had being waiting for delivery, I called customer service explained my situation I was advised that I could cancel the order which I did it was resolved in a few minutes I received the refund by the afternoon. Can't speak highly enough of the service I received.

Terrible.

This online store looks very good online but when I ordered it and clicked "place order" it did nothing and I tried twice, no emails, no money taken out of my card. This store is obviously a scam and they use other and steal other stores clothing like millers.

SizingVery small
Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Bob

BobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Order incomplete but can’t get a response

My on line order is incomplete. 1 item never sent and 1 item incorrectly labelled hence wrong size. I have sent numerous emails but only get an BBC automated response. I have been waiting to speak to someone via their phone number for over an hour. Very very poor. Won’t shop on line with them again.

vicky

vickySydney Surrounds, NSW

It’s always so easy and secure to shop at W.Lane

The quality is always excellent; the online store makes it quick and easy to find the items you are looking for. There is always an amazing amount of products to choose from

Anne

AnneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality and great service

Although I was worried about a delivery issue, there were no problems. Lovely range of clothes and terrific value. Extremely satisfied.

SusanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Closet refill

Always satisfied with quality and price. Great sales very tempting . Always find a large choice and great variety, it makes it hard to decide

Carmen V.

Carmen V.South East Queensland, QLD

Gorgeous

I live the clothes i buy from W Lane, they are true to size and gorgeouse, if i have to return a product it is fast and hassle free. Love shopping here

Laurel Baines

Laurel Baines

Great Sales!

I enjoy the online communication of sales available and it is easy to purchase off the site.
There is a good range of products and I find the quality on the whole is good.

Nissen

NissenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful soft clothes, that move with you in modern styles and colours

I've been shopping with WLane for a number of years, particularly for clothes that travel well to Europe, are breathable, pack well and look fabulous. I have a number of their coats, their trousers and tops, and always enjoy many compliments. Lately I bought a linen coat, and linen pants, which are a joy to wear as I love the soft feel, the draped look and being sunsmart.

SizingSlightly large

Everything spot on fantastic

Great sale bargains. Very happy with the quality of the clothes I ordered. Super fast shipping. No problems at all.

Kasa

KasaHunter Region, NSW

Online Stuff-up!

I recently went online to purchase some three quarter jeans. I completed all the information including payment when suddenly the screen said “this page is no longer available “, I naturally thought the sale hadn’t gone through so I redid the order 2 minutes later. When I checked my emails and credit card I realised that both orders had gone through. I rang Wlane straight away , thinking it would be easy for them to cancel one of my orders but the girl said she would see her supervisor. They finally got back to me saying they couldn’t cancel my order! I find this ridiculous- it was a glitch in their computer system. Now I have been charged 2 postage fees and the jeans were on clearance! Definitely will not be shopping online again with them!

Jill

JillGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible customer service

I have been a loyal customer of Wlane for many years. Recently I had to return two items that did not fit me. No refund was forthcoming. I have sent many emails and made numerous phone calls to customer service and have been promised they will escalate my complaint. They keep telling me that a refund has been paid to me. It has not. I have asked them to tell me where they paid the refund to. They are extremely rude to deal with over the phone and have hung up on me. The refund invoice has been noted as “payment offline”. I do not know what this means but it does not suggest to me that payment has been made. Oh well, off to the Office of Fair Trading.

SizingSlightly small
Pat

PatSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent customer service

They are very professional and friendly to solve the problem. And I am happy with the quality. I am satisfied with all kind of products are available online. And the delivery was unbelievable so fast, I love that.

Great service & quick delivery........excellent

Great choice for what I was requiring & price. One item was faulty.... Paisley Print Toofer/multi 1045511 .... front seam not stitch by 10cm. Will have to repair myself going on holidays.

Mahnoosh D.

Mahnoosh D.asked

I have ordered 10 items at the same time, last week I received the package but it only had one item in it!! Since then I’ve been emailing w lane customer service but no one answers me!!!

Susanne

You will frequently get multiple deliveries. Depending where the stock is. Have ordered more than six times this year, still very satisfied. It arrives eventually or they refund. I am surprised you have not had an answer from them

Pamela D.

Pamela D.asked

I have placed the order number in filled out form online but it keeps telling me I have wrong order number.
What am I doing wrong?

Patricia

Patricia asked

I understand that W.Lane will send an email when the order is dispatched. I am not finding that to be the case. Are any of you? Also, there seems to be a glitch with the website so that when I deleted my billing address it deleted all addresses (including delivery address) and reverted to an old delivery address. My email has been ignored and the phone never goes past Leave your number. Not acceptable.

angelmcdoggie
angelmcdoggie

Hi. Usually it was when I shopped with their partners. But my experience as I described in this review, left me skeptical about shopping at this time . If they had at least some kind of communication like responding to calls or email, my opinion might have been different.

Unhappy Chappy
Unhappy Chappy

Hi. My order was made 07/03/20. 5 emails without response as at 17/04/20.. I would never order from W Lane again.

Emily
Emily

I purchased 6 items on 31/3/2020 and have received one. Have sent email but no response. If they don't have staff working then shouldn't be taking orders. We may need to contact fair trading. I have now received another parcel with three more items. (26/4/2020) Hopefully other people's orders will eventually turn up.

Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes