4.9

97% · 291 · 3%
Job Satisfaction
4.9
Rates and Fees
Brand Manager for WA Asset? Claim your listing.

Frustrated
Frustrated6 posts

Job Satisfaction
Meaghan
MeaghanPerth, WA

Great experience

Start to finish process was easy & my mind was at ease for the whole bathroom renovation. The site supervisor kept us up to date & all trades who came through were professional & kept mess to a minimum
J. Hunt
J. HuntPerth, WA3 posts

Experienced, reliable and good communicators

From the quote and ideas from Frances and design by Vicki to site supervision by Alan and his friendly bunch of tradies, we had a good experience. Good communication throughout and problems quickly solved. Came up with great suggestions for solving difficult spaces but still listened to our needs and preferences. Would use them again.
Phil basley
Phil basley

Bloody supreme

From stage 1 picking colours tiles toilets baths to the Lil 1 percentages to look right.

Stage 2 with delivering equipment on time and everything structural and in order in a well timely dated matter no arguments very professional absolutely love the final product ESPECIALLY CLEANING UP AFTER THEMSELVES more then %110 percent thankyou to the team and all involved at bathroom asset

Judith
Judith

the perfect bathroom, thanks WA Assett

We unreservedly recommend WA Assett. Our bathroom renovation was smooth, efficient, beautiful and stress free. The team was wonderful from start to finish, from Sandra who came out to quote through to selections and all the on site workers. Excellent project management. I couldn't recommend more highly.
John D.
John D.Perth, WA4 posts

Perfection

We have just had our bathroom completed, WOW, what a transformation from the old worn unit, definitely worth every cent, the process was easy, on time, communication was brilliant Brendan the supervisor kept on top of everything with regular visits and checks and all the team were superb, (Abdul, what a tiler), we highly recommend WA Assett. My wife knows me as a scrooge who truly doubts the worth of modern jobs however I cannot doubt what can be seen.
If you are thinking about it, just do it and you will never regret it with WA Assett
Monica
MonicaPerth, WA3 posts

Joanne
JoannePerth, WA

Better than I envisaged

WA Assett were a pleasure to work with from design concept to finished product. I would choose them again for any renovation I would do on my home. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them
JR and GP
JR and GP

Bathroom heroes

This is the second time we have engaged WA Asset to do a BLT renovation. I think that speaks for itself. Perhaps what I appreciated most is that everything was transparent regarding what we should expect and the whole process ran like a well oiled machine. I can recommend them to anyone wanting a bathroom update.
Chris
Chris2 posts

A job well done

The crew at WA Assett were outstanding from start to finish, we absolutely love our new bathroom and they made the whole process a pleasant experience.
HelenMB
HelenMBPerth, WA5 posts

You’re just too good to be true, can’t take my eyes off you

WA Assett delivered our amazing new bathroom and separate toilet with absolute professionalism. We just can’t stop staring at the bathroom. Looks like a 6 Star hotel in there. All the staff are so professional and easy to deal with. They started the reno exactly when they said they would. Quality you can see! Brendan and his team were brilliant. Big thank you to Abdul, who did the tiling. He is a master craftsman.
Mr Dillon
Mr Dillon

Highly recommended

The service from WA Assett was outstanding - extremely professional and totally committed. In an industry subject often to caution from the customer, WA Assett are a breath of fresh air. When they said they would deliver they did so... in spades! Highly recommended.
Nat
NatPerth, WA

Long Awaited New Bathroom

All the staff are very professional and easy to deal with from initial consultation through to completion. No problem too big or too small. Quality workmanship in a timely manner.
Lesley Radloff
Lesley RadloffSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Renovations:

The products are a good match for each of my areas that were renovated. Look and operated very well indeed.

Big shout out to WA Assetts and team for a fabulous job done. I love my new ensuite, pocket toilet and laundry. Thanks for your professional work and willingness to fix/recheck on those pesky little things for me without complaints. I am am very happy with the job and contacts for other jobs such as painting etc. even had my second bathroom repainted. I just hope I was a good customer for you! Definitely would recommend to other homeowners looking to renovate.

Storm B.
Storm B.

Future Proofed Bathrooms and Laundry

Thankyou WA Assett for the design and delivery of our renovated bathroom, toilet, ensuite and laundry.
The experience from quotation, design, selection of materials and installation / delivery was very professional and accommodating. To the staff at WA Assett and all trades involved, thankyou, we will recommended your services.