• Site Admin
    • Pre-Construction (2)
  • Structural Integrity
  • Electrical & Lighting

Consumer Photos & Videos

Fantastic! So pleased with end result.

I was nervous about doing this for the first time on my own and as a single parent. I was so pleased with all the help I got though. There was someone helping me through every stage and they were always happy to answer my many questions.
Workmanship was excellent. The supervisor kept me informed at all stages and the very few thing I was unsure of were addressed immediately.
The final cost of the build actually came in under my budget. Only by a couple of thousand but I was pretty pleased about it.
I have and will recommend WA Housing to anyone ready to build.

Donna

DonnaPerth

Fantastic! Now have my dream home!

Construction End DateDecember 2018

Arthur Kaiser

Arthur KaiserPerth, WA

Smooth throughout the whole process

Since the beginning of the process, the staff was super friendly and helpful despite my partner and I being very confused about the whole thing and asking millions of questions.
We were amazed by how quick our house was built. Apart from very few issues with the house which they fixed as soon as we told them about it, the house was very well built.

Construction End DateOctober 2019

Keagan H.

Keagan H.Perth, WA

Amazing new house despite a few minor bumps in the road

Admin TeamWA Housing Centre

Great start for a first home

The build of my home was amazingly quick and professionally done on time.

One issue with workmanship was some damaged storm water pipe work , when the bricks were delivered the pipe was squashed down and cracked, they repaired it ASAP.

Cost was bang on! and the sales staff are great and helpful through the process

Construction End DateSeptember 2019

Hi Vince,
Thank you for your great review! We're pleased to hear you had a good experience and that you're happy with your new home.
We wish you all the best!

Nadin T.

Nadin T.Perth, WA

Perfect!!!!

Just got my keys 2 days ago and tbh everything is just perfect. The whole process was very smooth with no stress or anything to worry about. Special thanks to my sale consultant, Luke Bebich for his help. He showed me the land, got me the best offer possible and showed me a display house with the same design as mine Since I wasnt quite sure of the design. Everything after that was perfect and simple, and now I Will be celebrating xmas in my new house:))

Jenina N.

Jenina N.Perth, WA

Very responsive!

Construction End DateAugust 2019

Andrea R.

Andrea R.Perth, WA

Excellent end to end service

From the initial meeting, through to the final inspection, everything was seamless and thorough. All my questions were answered promptly and clearly. The portal was a great planning tool, and the fact all my documentation is held for 6 years is a great bonus. Incentives were paid out in full on time, and the completion process was quick and easy. Would highly recommend WA Housing to anybody considering build a new home, and i'd like to make special mention to Simon Smith at The Loan Company, his patience and knowledge was invaluable throughout the whole process.

Jamie J.

Jamie J.Perth, WA

I couldn't have done it without them!

As a young, single woman, I had multiple companies tell me that I wouldn't be able to afford to build a home by myself, I would need a friend, partner or family member to assist. When I went for my first meeting with Kyro at WA housing centre, he was positively sure I was financially stable enough to do it.
They ran through every little thing with me, and prestart was so easy and comfortable.
Building was a lot cheaper than I was told from other places, and TODAY, I have my keys and am moving in . The whole process has been smooth sailing and I am so unbelievably satisfied and proud to be able to say I've done this.
PLUS, my house looks incredible.

Admin TeamWA Housing Centre

All in all, very happy with the quality of my beautiful new home

The build of my home was managed professionally, the time to build was around 5 months.
One issue with workmanship was some damaged toilet pipe work in the slab, when the bricks were delivered the pipe was squashed down and cracked, they told me it had been repaired but no photos were sent so i still have no proof this was done.

Cost was bang on, i have exactly the home i wanted ready before christmas, perfect !

Hi Neil,
Thank you so much for your great review! We couldn't be happier to hear you had a positive experience and that you will be able to spend Christmas in your brand new home - congratulations!
We wish you all the best.

Samantha L.

Samantha L.Perth, WA

Job well done

We found the process very simple and felt well supported throughout, from finding the block, organising the finance, finding the right design. The access to the building portal was great, keeping us up to date with progress through the process, and kept all the documentation easily accessible in one place. Any time we had any queries or issues WA Housing Centre were quick to respond. Very happy with the service we received.

Luke

LukePerth, WA

Make sure you get what you were promised

Fran

FranPerth, WA

Happy with the final result

The build was well managed. Seems like it is a really good quality build. Generally, happy with the processes pre, during and post construction apart from a few issues such as pre-construction being advised that the block came with $3000 prepaid visa card which never materialised. Also, just a few touch ups were needed at PCI and were resolved. Few hiccups at handover, but also resolved. Fence left with a lot of mud patches. Little things but overall, we are happy with our home.

Construction End DateMay 2019

Hi Fran,
Thank you for your great review! We're glad to hear you are overall happy with your building experience and that you're happy with your new home.
We wish you all the best.

Kath C.

Kath C.Perth, WA

Our dream home is now a reality

I initially had fears going in to this build as I had built 20 years ago and it was a terrible experience. From the first consultation down to PCI we had nothing short of an amazing journey. Communication throughout each stage was flawless and we loved being able to look at progress via the customer portal. Now that our home is built we cant be happier with the workmanship. Thank you for our forever home.

Justin S.Perth, WA

The house is bloody awesome everything is amazing.

Everything was perfect nothing wrong with anything. The driveway is what we wanted and the flooring inside are amazing and the bathrooms both of them are just awesome. We all love it. Its just what we wanted. Thanks so much for the wonderful experience building our lovely new house its amazing

Justin S.

Your so welcome. Your crew are amazing and made this house an awesome and warming place to live in. Im so shocked it took so quick to build. Im so happy with everything there was no fault at all. Thanks so much again.

Jess

JessPerth, WA

Very happy

Great workman ship.
Very happy with end product.
Just a couple of minor miscommuication error during sign up.
WA housing centre managed to give us a beautiful first home on a small budget.
We were very happy with the end product. we did not have to correct anything on PCI.
Thanks WA Housing Centre.

Love my house! Its beautiful

The build was managed really well. The workman ship and the build quality of our house was excellent, we were surprised how well the house was built! Every time we had an issue the staff would help and solve the problem ASAP, everything was explained well so we would all be in the same page.
The final cost was around the same as we estimated, but we are happy for what we did :)
We would definitely recommended this company to our family and friends. Our sales consultant Rafal Killian was amazing!

katmac

katmacPeel, WA

My forever home

Great from start to finish, just got my keys today.
Could not fault anything, such a smooth build
No extra money to outlay, would highly recommend this company
All the staff were easy to communicate with, supervisor kept us up to date with our progress. Cannot Fault a thing. Highly recommended

JS Q.

JS Q.Perth, WA

Good quality build and service

House build quality and very efficient, cost exactly the same as quoted. Very happy with result. We have been contact regularly and keep fresh updated. Photo uploaded to portals, follow up call. From beginning to the end, they provide above expectations service. We love this house and land package. Will definitely refer to friend.

Hi JS Q,
Thank you so much for your review! We're pleased to hear you had a positive experience and that you would refer us to others.
We wish you all the best!

Gloria B

Gloria BPerth, WA

Finally, a new house, a dream come true

The builders understand my financial position and build a house to suit my requirements without any additional costs. They have also arrange finance with Keystart without deposit or savings and advise the financial aspect so that I can get the loan approved. They have answered all my queries within hours.

Construction End DateOctober 2019

Btothej

Btothejasked

Hi, I'm about to build with New Home centre WA, any reviews please? can email me at atomic76@hotmail.com

Hi Btothej,
Thank you for your question. We will contact you via your email address.

Sarah s

Sarah sasked

hi im a single mum and I have some debt. Will i be able to qualify for a house and land package?

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for your enquiry.
The best thing to do would be to email your contact details through to productreview@bgcresidential.com and I can have one of our house and land specialists contact you and discuss your options.

WA Housing Centre team.

EZW

EZWasked

In April 2015 I signed a preliminary contract for my son. It had to be done quickly because that month the deal of $10.000 bonus was going to expire. I signed for my son and I also paid the deposit. Now, if I have any questions, nobody can deal with me because the house is in his name. Fine, but, my son is asking me where are the $10.000 promised ... well it has been asked and asked and asked. Few weeks ago one representative (that didn't know about the deal as others in the course of this business) said she was going to send the query to the sale department. Still silence. The sale person said not to worry 'The money is there'. Nobody knows!! I had to point out that they are advertising it on the website. Still disbelief. I left the printed page with the lady at prestart because she was interested to know. I even had a chat on line asking how is the deal and the gentlemen confirmed it is real. Where do I go from here?

Vanessa S.WA Housing Centre

Hi EZW, we are disappointed to read your feedback. Please allow us the opportunity to assist with further clarification around this matter for you. Can you please kindly email productreview@bgcresidential.com with your preferred contact details and job reference number for us to review your concerns.

Kind Regards,