Online store and Physical store

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Audrey

AudreySouth East Queensland, QLD

Prices High, Quality Poor, Staff Unhappy

People need to consider the type of Family Business they are supporting. The atmosphere upon entering is thick, heavy & tense. The staff appear under pressure and nervous. The stock is typical & boring. Nothing impressive enough to justify their prices. My Repair became a fiasco. Item came back worse than before it went in not once but twice. Amazingly the cost increased above & beyond quote. There are many better Jewelry Stores to go to. Integrity does not exist within the Wallace Bishop Company.

Wilma H

Wilma HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Service

Hi I would like to give a big ' thank you' to staff at Australia Fair Store for their wonderful service recently with a small problem I had. Their pleasant manner and service was excellent could not be more helpful Would always shop there Wilma

Poor customer service

After purchasing a watch from the store it took them almost 3 months to supply a link which they promised at the time of purchase would not take long. The manager and sales assistant just keep making poor excuses as to why it was taking so long and I had to frequently chase them to get updates. I would never deal with this shop again.

Store LocationQueen St Mall
Kaitlyn B.

Kaitlyn B.Central Queensland, QLD

Worst customer experience

nita

nitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

we went to the Queen Street Mall store today and had fantastic service and help from Olivia. Olivia went out of her way to help us.
We have been to a number of stores with the same issue and received no help or assistance.
Many thanks for your kind assistance,
Nita and Richie

Store LocationQueen street Mall Brisbane

Michael L

Michael LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor watch service.

Took my Tag Heuer watch in for battery and seals replacement and pressure test. They gave it back with the bracelet the wrong way around. The first time I submerged it less than a metre the inside fogged up. The watch is rated for diving. Previous services the buttons and crown are replaced but this time the buttons were not as they still had scratches. I called up and the response was that I must have had the crown unscrewed which it was not. The watch is now with Tag getting repaired at my cost.

Store LocationBrisbane city.

Julieth A.

Julieth A.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service

We sent to fix my engagement ring. They told us it would take only 2 days, then told us that will take longer maybe 1 week. So we called them again after 1 week and again told us it will take 2 weeks and it's been almost 3 weeks and they still don't give me my ring. They are unpleasant, the manager is terrible, she attends the clients very badly. It is a store that I do not recommend. The worst in this city. It was in Carindale.

Store LocationCarindale

Ebony

EbonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Shame I can’t give it 0 stars

Absolutely disgusting service from the manager. She thinks her poop doesn’t stink. No help from her at all.
My ring has had problems 4 times and it just keeps coming back with more and more issues. Would never buy from them ever again. This was at the NORTHLAKES store.

Store LocationNORTHLAKES

Excellent service and beautiful rings made for me thank u wallace bishop morayfield

Had two beautiful rings made for me at wallace bishop morayfield. They r better than i ever expected. Thank u everyone involved in helping me design and make my rings

Toowoomba grand central

Absolute amazing staff, always helpful and kind. The manager is flawless with impeccable taste and doesn't try to sell you anything.. she listens and shows you what she thinks.. only once has she not had what I was after and rang me three days later after extensive research found exactly what I wanted!! I've never seen such amazing service. Always a delight to go to this store.

Store LocationGrand central Toowoomba

Store Manager Excellence .

Incredibly satisfied with the service provided to me on numerous occasions. Staff and in particular the store manager made each experience easy and provided me with exceptional customer service. The pricing was on point and the items are are breath taking.

Store LocationToowoomba Grand Central

Paul Dunning

Paul DunningSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unable to repair watch band purchased at same store

Purchased a Loyal ceramic watch at Wallace Bishop about 5 years ago for $600 makes down from $1000. Took it back to fix the band which had broken-had to pay a $30 fee just to get a quote only to find out 2 weeks later that they can’t fix it as it’s no longer current stock and they don’t have parts to fit . Store jeweller said he would try to fix it and 9 days later I returned to find out he had been too busy to look at it
Took my watch and left only to have a female staff member sarcastically call out have a nice day

Tyrone

TyroneDarling Downs, QLD

Would Not Purchase From Shop Again.

Store LocationClifford gardens Toowoomba & Grand central toowoomba

Poor quality and insincere staff

Jewellery has broken twice in a matter of weeks after only a couple of months of owning it. Couple of hundred dollars to fix each time as it's not covered under warranty as it is my "fault because they can see it has bent" - worn under normal circumstances. The stolen heirloom it replaced was worn for decades without issue. Staff have been insincere in most interactions.

Unhappy

UnhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not buy from them !

So disappointed, had a custom made ring adjusted by them , twice they ruined it as they couldn’t return it with all the stones in place. No apology, the diamonds were loose and one fell out - they refuse to fix this custom made ring and again no apology

Store LocationWallace Bishop Carindale
Frank

FrankSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor Jewellery Warranty

Terrible customer service.

I purchased gold diamond set bangle for my daughter 6-4-2019. The latch was faulty so returned to store for quick repair/replacement. No such thing as quick. After my constant phone calls, and chasing store to store, took until 9-5-2019 for replacement bangle to be supplied. The worst part is I asked for a response in a letter to Stuart Bishop, advising that I did not want to use social media. Obviously customers are not worthy of a response. Social media is now my only option

Store LocationLoganholme

David Barton

David BartonMid North Coast, NSW

wedding ring repairs in grafton nsw

amazed and elated at the the repair done on my wedding ring first class job
the price , the service i could not fault anything. the staff member Lilly looked after me from beginning to the end , never had first class service like this in a very long time , thanks once again to all concerned with this major repair in Grafton yours David Barton

Store LocationGrafton shopping world ref 014084

JohnD

JohnD

Terrible service on watch repair

Store LocationQueen Street Mall, Brisbane CBD

Eugene M.

Eugene M.Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent customer service!!!

Charlestown NSW store.
I would like to thank the store manager "Kylie" for her wonderful service, and experience helping me purchase the watch I've always wanted. The "TAG Heuer Fomula 1". Kylie was very thorough and nothing was a problem for her. Its was refreshing to have received such good service.
Thanks again Kylie !!!

Store LocationCharlestown NSW

Tracey Golchert

Tracey Golchertasked

I was gifted a ring for my birthday (which was purchased on the 22/2/2019), which unfortunately, was not my taste at all. I went back to the W/B store it was purchased from the following Monday (25/2/2019) and I asked if I could exchange it or get store credit. I was told that I was only allowed an exchange and that was fine. I picked out a ring that I liked which was reasonably cheaper than the one I had received and the sales person said they would order it in, in my size and contact me when it arrived. She also told me to hold onto the ring that I wish to exchange it for and the purchase receipt and she would do the paperwork when the new ring arrived. I looked on the returns policy for W/B before going into the store and it states that I had 7 days to do anything about it. My question is seeing as the sales person didn't write or scan anything down regarding the exchange details, will I still be able to exchange the ring I don't want for the ring I do? And what happens to the balance of the money that is left over from the old ring to the new?

Angela K

Angela Kasked

Hi, I had a ring rebuilt through the Indooroopilly store, which is is much worse condition now than before the repair. I have been back and spoken to the shop several times, and their response has been unapologetic and they have offered to rebuild again if I pay them again to do this. I feel I have taken the complaint as far as I can win the store and need to escalate this within Wallace Bishop. Who can I contact to discuss this with them?

Ganga Nasked

Hi my son had bought a bracelet type bangle for Xmas yesterday and I have got a similar type is it possible to get a full refund since I can’t keep it and couldn’t have taken it to the shop because it was closed on Xmas day so can I return it tomorrow?

Daphne
Daphne

Exchange or giftcard only. Refund for faulty items only

Ganga N

Thanks in future I will try and make sure all my family members read and see the refund policy before shopping for gifts at Wallace Bishop .I really don’t know what to buy now because I bought the longines watch ,rado and tissot watch already . Thanks and will shop where we can get full refunds if we decide to change our mind.

Glenn S.Wallace Bishop

Hi Ganga,
Please visit the store that you purchased the item from and our Associates will assist further, we do offer an exchange, gift card for unwanted gifts or in store credit. We do have signs in store stating our refund policy and is also on the back of the receipt. But have a chat to our team and I'm sure they will be more than happy to assist - Abbie

Get an answer from our members and Wallace Bishop representatives

Wallace Bishop Online store

Wallace Bishop Online store

3.7
Wallace Bishop Physical store

Wallace Bishop Physical store

2.4
CategoryOnline Shops and Jewellery Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops and Jewellery Shops & Brands