Washing Machine Hero

See the Best Appliance Repair Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Washing Machine Hero

Dave
DaveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They are a scam, do not pay them!

Turned up and opened washing machine, said another tech would come out, I paid $165, that’s over a week ago, despite me calling them to see when the next guy is coming out, nothing. They are a scam fo not pay them!

Kate Baxter
Kate BaxterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

If I could give less stars I would.

Initially the service I received was impeccable. Say day call put I had a technician over to repair my washing machine. Advised I needed a new pump, paid the $160 call out and waited. It was early December, so I was distracted with my flow up. Come early December I have called, emailed, called, emailed NOTHING!
Im now out of pocket $160, my washing maching and house is in worse condition and im spending half my timr at a laundry mat as I'm a family of 5. POOR!

From Melbourne
From MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

SCAM - STAY AWAY

Skunks

Skunks, I have never written a review ever in my life this company is an absolute joke. Lie after lie taken the money and now no response absolutely pathetic. Scams

Disgusting

1 word Disgrace

$165 for 1min work and got it wrong!!!
Been trying to call and text for 4weeks no reply.
I have never written a review ever first time.
Low act disgusting disgrace

BigP
BigPVictoria

Never has my family and I felt so ignored and ripped off!

Ripoff

Rob
RobMelbourne

Atrocious service. Do not use this company

Awful service, especially from Ramy. The only thing they do well is charge the callout fee. The parts took months of me badgering them which was met with me after lie and excuse after excuse. The machine still doesn’t work and they don’t answer any texts or calls. Please save your money and go elsewhere. If I had more time I would refer to Consumer Affairs Victoria.

Unhappy customer
Unhappy customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service definitely not recommended

Quick response to email enquiry and booked in quickly however they did not turn up at the scheduled time'. When phoned they said they would call back with a new time and didn't. Called them several times and went to voicemail. No response or reply from them. Seems like they don't want my business so cancelled service. Like everyone else on this page I wish I had read the reviews before booking. Definitely would not recommend this business

Find out how Washing Machine Hero compares to other Appliance Repair Services

Shonky Business - do not use!

I wish I had read the reviews online before using this shonky business.

Their business model is that they respond quickly to new jobs, charge a callout fee of $175 but never action or follow through on the repair work. They are almost impossible to contact, as there is no head office or central phone number. Calls are not answered or returned.

I used them for a dishwasher repair and it's now been over two weeks since I've been waiting for them to repair. Apparently, the part is interstate but it seems that's what they say to all their customers (going by the other comments online).

I will be escalating my complaint further. In the meantime, please don't use this dodgy business!

Damien G.
Damien G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Paid callout and parts, never heard from them again!

F.Khalil
F.KhalilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

Linda
LindaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Paid in Feb still waiting in August

Jelly Grapes
Jelly GrapesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They took my money for callout and parts and never came back

Unfortunately I didn't read these reviews. I was scammed. I paid $188 for callout and he put my rack back on its rails, found it needed a new hose for leaking. I then had no follow up. I chased them and paid $44 for a new hose. I've never heard from them again, they always go to voicemail. The guys came in his private car with a small toolbox. He used an app on his phone for credit payment. Beware.

Carmel
Carmel Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rip off

This company are a rip off! Charged me caa out fee of $175.00 my miele dishwasher was showing error code F70, indicating a leak.Came out didn't even spend 10 minutes, didnt even pull out the dishwasher or investigate where leak was coming from, company called back with a quote of $1125 plus $88 labour for parts that were not required. As it turns out the dishwasher is now running perfectly fine, once water had evaporated and machine was reset. Leak was a minor issue. Stay away from them