Lou

LouMelbourne

I wish i had read these reviews before I engaged this company

lack of communication.
Not at all professional seems more than a little dodgy.
My experience is almost word for word with some of the other reviewers here.
Very fast to take my money though.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not recommended

The repair guy came out to repair my machine with his white plastic bag containing his minimal amount of tools. Told me the shaft is not good without actually seeing it except for its movement. Absolutely no professionalism. Asked why he doesn't have the necessary computer needed for my machine and was told his other one broke and it's too expensive to buy a new one.

Anonymous

AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Most unreliable communication I have ever encountered

Good and bad

Great service when guy came out to look at dishwasher but after that nothing. Never informed me that dishwasher couldn’t be fixed and never gave us contacts for buying new dishwasher as promised. Very poor after visit service . Won’t be using them again .

The worst service I have ever received from a company

They advertise 24/7 service. It took them 4 days to come out the first time. I paid over $200 for a new part that didn't fix the problem. They told me on 4 more occasions they would come back out the next day but they never turned up. Absolutely do not recommend.

Poor Service

Four weeks ago today I booked a call with Washing Machine Hero for my Miele dishwasher. They advertise prompt 24/7 service. Sure, they sent someone out the next day, I paid $148.00 for that privilege and $105.00 for a new part. I'm still washing dishes by hand. I've learnt the hard way to book a specialist in Miele appliances who carries Miele parts with them.

Adrienne

AdrienneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Above and beyond

Fast and prompt service. Excellent communication . Cooper's customer service was second to none, Honest, polite and very helpful in sharing his knowledge and giving options in the process of repairing our washing machine. I would definitely trust them with any appliance in need of repair.

Pendlebury10

Pendlebury10Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super fast and reliable service

My washing machine stopped working and with 48 hours, the person who they sent out fixed it within 35 minutes. Amazing service. Very good price as well. Absolute lifesaver. Highly recommended people to use

Helen

HelenVictoria

Very happy with the friendly, knowledgeable Ramone. Advice was well received. Great communication and service. We believe Ramone surpassed his duty in his visit which we appreciated. Will be using this company in the future.

Find out how Washing Machine Hero compares to other Appliance Repair Services

Great service and friendly people

I was super impressed with the amazing service these guys provided me. They were polite and quick to book me in and once here it took them no time at all to work out what the issue was with my washing machine. They went above and beyond to get the part I needed asap and at a decent price.
Highly recommend these guys and would definitely use them again in the future

Els

ElsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast response, Got the work done

Offered the service on the same day that I called. Ramond was very prompt and explained clearly. Would recommend the service to anyone who has needs to repair their washer urgently!

chloe

chloeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Super fast response time, I phoned & a serviceman was out in less than an hour. Very thorough service & he was honest about costs, worth of actually getting a new part etc. Also much cheaper than other competitors that I checked out prior. Highly recommend.

SCAM OF A BUSINESS

Ness

NessGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unreliable service and Did not fix the issue

Jesse

JesseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The service from Washing Machine Hero was impeccable they were knowledgable, punctual and professional. Highly recommended giving them a call if you have issues. They even were able to come out on the same day for us :)

Find out how Washing Machine Hero compares to other Appliance Repair Services

Great service and very personable!

Made a booking, recieved a call before arriving, great job and actually made the effort to chat and show some personal skills. Also fixes other appliances other than washing machines.

Renee G.

Renee G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Efficient and reliable

Same day service to fix my Bosch washing machine. Simple fix, checked it all out to make sure everything working and a really nice tradesman. Would definitely use again for any of my appliances. Thanks good job

angryguy72

angryguy72Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Washing machine ZERO!!!

Lifes Good

Lifes GoodGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What a waste of time

We had a guy named Jordan arrive on Saturday after he was a no show on Friday night. We waited 4 hours for him to ghost us and never arrive. Apparently, he is the owner. When he finally arrived, he was here for 15 minutes and told us we needed a new washing machine and that it wouldn't be worth fixing or we could install a part that probably never existed. He then handed us a $148 call-out fee for his "time" As if our time isn't worth anything when we were left waiting on a Friday night. I don't think he is even qualified to stack a dishwasher let alone fix one.

Matt H

Matt HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Service

Excellent, friendly service. Diagnosed problem with dishwasher quickly and was extremely helpful with advice. Punctual and sent updates on arrival time and checked if I needed to be anywhere soon. Highly recommend.

Cynthia N.

Cynthia N.asked

Hi Washing machine hero!
On the 6th of march 2020, we had booked you to came and fixed our dishwasher. We are Pho Sac in Central West shopping centre. Your staff came and did not fix it properly and even ruin some part of our dishwasher. As a result we called you and you confirmed to refund us. but we had been waiting for months now. Could you please contact me via phone to sort this out: 0410838793 - Cynthia (Restaurant manager).

Wes

Wesasked

The firms approach as to the poor response related to the repair of the dishwasher and was there a request from Miele to carry out attend and repair the appliance,

Tenniser
Tenniser

I encountered the same thing with my dishwasher. I was told I needed a part which the tech didn’t have. I was told to get it myself as it would be cheaper. I felt like what was the point calling them. So I got the part and fitted it. It didn’t fix the problem so I called them back and was told to call fisher & Paykel. Waste of time and money dealing with this company.

Customer S.Washing Machine Hero

Thank you for your Feedback, please call to Discuss further as there are reasons we sometimes have to refer you to the manufacturer, It is very rare but at this particular time we were waiting up to 4-6 (even 10) weeks on parts, Manufactures Possibly had already and sometimes would offer a Discount, Glad to hear they helped you in the end :-)

Wes

Wesasked

A dear friend of ours asked advice on the fixing a Miele dish washing machine and a representive Ormar from your firm arrived at her residence at Sorrento. Mentioned that tha mother board was t fault but no further advice as how to arrange for the unit to be fixed. He left after charging $130 and the machine remains unfixed and not working. The machine I only 4 years old. You of course would have the address of the location. can you advise as to what steps your firm will take to resolve the problem. Even to a degree that the charge fee would be returned.

Customer S.Washing Machine Hero

Wes, Please call to discuss. All companies have a call out Fee parts on top of that, Mother boards are an expensive part to replace, we would have advised you of the cost to replace this, and still charged a call out, Any repairer does, unfortunately we can not diagnose over the phone.

Get an answer from our members and Washing Machine Hero representatives