3.9

SCAM OF A BUSINESS

Ness

NessGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unreliable service and Did not fix the issue

Jesse

JesseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The service from Washing Machine Hero was impeccable they were knowledgable, punctual and professional. Highly recommended giving them a call if you have issues. They even were able to come out on the same day for us :)

Find out how Washing Machine Hero compares to other Appliance Repair Services

Great service and very personable!

Made a booking, recieved a call before arriving, great job and actually made the effort to chat and show some personal skills. Also fixes other appliances other than washing machines.

Renee G.

Renee G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Efficient and reliable

Same day service to fix my Bosch washing machine. Simple fix, checked it all out to make sure everything working and a really nice tradesman. Would definitely use again for any of my appliances. Thanks good job

angryguy72

angryguy72Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Washing machine ZERO!!!

Lifes Good

Lifes GoodGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What a waste of time

We had a guy named Jordan arrive on Saturday after he was a no show on Friday night. We waited 4 hours for him to ghost us and never arrive. Apparently, he is the owner. When he finally arrived, he was here for 15 minutes and told us we needed a new washing machine and that it wouldn't be worth fixing or we could install a part that probably never existed. He then handed us a $148 call-out fee for his "time" As if our time isn't worth anything when we were left waiting on a Friday night. I don't think he is even qualified to stack a dishwasher let alone fix one.

Matt H

Matt HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Service

Excellent, friendly service. Diagnosed problem with dishwasher quickly and was extremely helpful with advice. Punctual and sent updates on arrival time and checked if I needed to be anywhere soon. Highly recommend.

Best Service I have Ever Known

Today’s booking was made with ease and followed through with great friendly service and care - thank you Washing Machine Hero.
I will be recommending you to all of our family & friends.

Find out how Washing Machine Hero compares to other Appliance Repair Services

Great service, fast to respond ..

Very polite and friendly service, quick to call back with appointment. And good advice with options of Repaire or replacement of my dryer. I would happily recommend my clients to use this company . Jojo

Miele washing machine 15 years old

Ramon and Cooper were prompt didn’t waste time found the problem and fixed it
I couldn’t be happier the price was also fantastic as they were not even here for a complete an hour very reasonable
I’d also like to say Danielle at the office was very helpful too I called on a Monday and she could fit me in on the Wednesday absolutely brilliant
Thank you the team at washing machine hero
Kind regards
Jan

Duncan

DuncanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Forgot to log my booking in system

Booked service and stayed home, no appearance of technician told it would be 3 days. later got call back that they could squeeze me in for late in the day.

Justin

JustinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Top Service, Friendly and Honest

We had another company out a few weeks ago and never fixed the problem. Jordan came out and explained the problem in detail. I would highly recommend him for the job and i will be sharing between my friends.

Customer S.Washing Machine Hero

Thank you, Justin. Please do and we will do our best to look after yourself or anyone you refer. All the best with your new appliance. - Danielle

Liz

LizGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Back in action

The company was very pleasant to deal with and booked a service call within 48 hours. The serviceman Jordan was very knowledgeable and fixed the LG Motion washing machine within the charged time frame. He was very efficient and clean. I will definitely be a repeat customer when and if repairs needed to any of our appliances. Liz

Customer S.Washing Machine Hero

Thank you, Liz. Much appreciated :)

Shaan

ShaanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Friendly and Helpful

Jordan solved my washing machine issue within a minute of walking in the door. He was polite and professional and I would highly recommend his service. Thank you for your assistance.

Find out how Washing Machine Hero compares to other Appliance Repair Services

Saved me at weekend with flood from washing machine

Jordan came on Saturday afternoon and remedied an urgent problem with a leaking connection from previous service ( who I couldn’t get hold of at weekend) so grateful. Downstairs was flooded with last 2 washes. Kind and courteous service

Fixed machine straight away and gave me tips prolonged life of machine.

Excellent service
Fast to fix issue with machine machine
Seemed knowledgeable about machine and gave good advice about how to prolonge the life of washing machine and was well mannered and professional.

Thank you For taking the time to Post Dusty. Much appreciated

Fantastic job and very honest. Thanks Ramon.

Super Excellent service from this company right from the initial phone call up until my washing machine was fixed. Ramon came out for the initial diagnosis, he spent time to do a proper check of the machine and to advise what was wrong. He wasn't rushed and was polite courtious and new what he was talking about. Thank you Ramon for a fantastic job. Thanks also to the fantastic people looking after the busy phones without them you won't have a business so they are equally important. Thanks I will definitely recommend this business.

Millysiebs

MillysiebsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Money for nothing

Amy

AmyVictoria

Friendly and experienced service from start to finish.

friendly and considerate service from the initial call with jacquie to the day of service with Jordan. Full of advice and knowledge. Explained the issue and was straight to the point And even gave useful advice on how to maintain my machine and what to pay attention to over the next few months. Would recommend this small business and their team immensely.

Customer S.Washing Machine Hero

Thank you very much, Amy. We all appreciate your kind words.

Cynthia N.

Cynthia N.asked

Hi Washing machine hero!
On the 6th of march 2020, we had booked you to came and fixed our dishwasher. We are Pho Sac in Central West shopping centre. Your staff came and did not fix it properly and even ruin some part of our dishwasher. As a result we called you and you confirmed to refund us. but we had been waiting for months now. Could you please contact me via phone to sort this out: 0410838793 - Cynthia (Restaurant manager).

Wes

Wesasked

The firms approach as to the poor response related to the repair of the dishwasher and was there a request from Miele to carry out attend and repair the appliance,

Tenniser
Tenniser

I encountered the same thing with my dishwasher. I was told I needed a part which the tech didn’t have. I was told to get it myself as it would be cheaper. I felt like what was the point calling them. So I got the part and fitted it. It didn’t fix the problem so I called them back and was told to call fisher & Paykel. Waste of time and money dealing with this company.

Customer S.Washing Machine Hero

Thank you for your Feedback, please call to Discuss further as there are reasons we sometimes have to refer you to the manufacturer, It is very rare but at this particular time we were waiting up to 4-6 (even 10) weeks on parts, Manufactures Possibly had already and sometimes would offer a Discount, Glad to hear they helped you in the end :-)

Wes

Wesasked

A dear friend of ours asked advice on the fixing a Miele dish washing machine and a representive Ormar from your firm arrived at her residence at Sorrento. Mentioned that tha mother board was t fault but no further advice as how to arrange for the unit to be fixed. He left after charging $130 and the machine remains unfixed and not working. The machine I only 4 years old. You of course would have the address of the location. can you advise as to what steps your firm will take to resolve the problem. Even to a degree that the charge fee would be returned.

Customer S.Washing Machine Hero

Wes, Please call to discuss. All companies have a call out Fee parts on top of that, Mother boards are an expensive part to replace, we would have advised you of the cost to replace this, and still charged a call out, Any repairer does, unfortunately we can not diagnose over the phone.

Get an answer from our members and Washing Machine Hero representatives