Melmain

MelmainPerth, WA

Stop looking....this is it.

These are quite expensive but they are a quality built product. I have had mine for years, in fact I also have baby Q for camping and small cook-ups.

Great cooking flavours on the cast iron grills and they have cleverly designed it so that the fat does not drip on the flames so as they say, no flare ups...and that is true. Great for cooking roasts (fast or slow) with the lid down.

Very convenient cooking, great quality build and tasty food.

Purchased in January 2009.

happy linda

happy lindaAU

We LOVE our Webber Family Q

we use this awesome BBQ nearly every night to cook dinner. In summer it's a God send as we cook outside. My husband, who thinks he can cook, does really well cooking anything, spuds, roasts, fish anything. Best money we have ever invested. There is only 2 of us so the Baby Q may have been big enough but when the tribe get together there is 13 of us, so the bigger the better.

Purchased in October 2018 for $750.00.

Catriona M.

Catriona M.Sydney, NSW

Best barbecue ever

We got the small one when we lived in an apartment and now we have the big one. Perfect for doing the ham at Christmas. We would use it 2-3 times a week summer and winter. Favourite foods are salmon and prawns on the small barbecue. Steak and lamb on the big one. Would highly recommend the Weber Q series. We have also got the smoker which is also awesome.

Purchased in December 2018.

Shirna

ShirnaPerth, WA

Best BBQ Ever

I bought my husband a Weber Q Family for Christmas last year, I thought it would be another fad and another BBQ to add to his growing collection. I was so wrong. This is the best thing we have ever bought. We use it at least three times a week and it save me from cooking as he loves to use it. Highly recommend it

Purchased in December 2018 at The Good Guys for $650.00.

Phil61

Phil61Sydney, NSW

Makes a perfect Roast

The BBQ is easy to use, we use it all year round and never had any problems at all.
I again would have no hesitation recommending this ease of use juicer.

Purchased in October 2019.

Zowie W.

Zowie W.Perth, WA

Our Go to dinner, minimum cleaning

We use our Family Q about 3 times a week and it makes dinners taste amazing, and it saves time with washing up, as there is no pans to clean! Couldnt live without it!

Purchased in September 2017 at The Good Guys for $550.00.

tommy s.

tommy s.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A never regret BBQ you can have !!!

After a lot of research, weber is the most recommended in a lot of website but kinda premium and expensive.

It cooks very well on sausages, chickens wing and steaks. And most importantly, it's easy to clean and doesn't rust easily like normal BBQ, so it will last for years.

It can roast better than our house built in oven if you get their right accessories.

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for $710.00.

Karina

KarinaDarwin, NT

It was a great Webber

Loved our Webber but after tonight it has to go to the tip, always cleaned before and after use, will miss it as we used at least 3 times a week about five years old

Purchased in December 2015 at Barbeques Galore.

Mike

MikePerth, WA

Great BBQ evertime

We love our Weber Q family and it has never let us down (even in the worst weather)
The steaks always comes out perfect but the chicken need to be placed on low heat and cook for a longer period. I am still getting used to the grill cleaning as i have noticed that marinated chicken tends to sticks to it. Overall i am very happy with my weber.

Purchased in October 2018 at eBay for $329.60.

Stacey

StaceyPerth, WA

Family q

Family q Webber cooks meat so good

Easy to dismantle and take camping

Copes good with the weather

Pretty easy to keep clean

Cooks meat really well

Really convient for cooking with large families so glad we brought it

Purchased in February 2019 at Barbeques Galore for $800.00.

Bailey

BaileySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best purchase ever

I absolutely love cooking everything on this. From the beginning this has been an epic bbq. It’s so easy and compact and portable. I would buy again anytime!!! Worth the $$$

Purchased in April 2018 for $300.00.

Istvan Nel

Istvan NelPerth, WA

After sales service that proofs what they sell!

Purchased in October 2017 for $769.00.

once bitten03

once bitten03Victoria

Love our Webber

I love my Webber family q have never had a fail we love roasts , Bbqs are popular in our house with the Webber cooking the best steaks summer or winter we use

Purchased in November 2016 at Geelong fireplaces and Bbqs for $999.00.

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Thanks for your fantastic review! We're so glad you're loving your Weber product.

John L

John LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best ever

Purchased in July 2019 at Woodpecker Heating and Cooling Retail for $750.00.

Rein

ReinSydney, NSW

best way to cook

My wife gave me a family weber bbq for my birthday, and i would use it late at night after getting home from the hospital for a great bbq dinner for one, also cooked amazing desserts, roasts etc, i have convinced my mate to get one, and he is also now hooked. Do you self a favour and at least try one.

Purchased in September 2015 at terry hills.

jesters4

jesters4Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Can’t do without it!

We’ve cooked Pizzas, eggs, bacon, salmon, fish, steaks, sausages, roasts, potato bakes, vegetables and more on this Weber and absolutely love it!
We use the recommended products to clean the bbq and they do a great job... do it regularly and you won’t be sorry.
If it’s windy or cold, allow some extra time for cooking or cook on slightly higher heat with great results.
We also own a Weber baby q which we now keep for trips in the van

Purchased in May 2018 at From a friend who won it in a prize draw for $800.00.

Patrick

PatrickSydney, NSW

Wonderful bbq

Love using this bbq. Easy to use and maintain. Cooks exactly how you want it. Has many accessories and products to add on. Warrenty should be longer though. And they should add on gas meter to show how much is remaining.

Purchased in December 2018 for $799.00.

Liz K

Liz KSydney, NSW

This is my husband’s favourite!

Steaks, sausages and fish cook so well on our new family Q bbq!!! My husband is loving every time he cooks for our family. My little son also gets excited and helps out my husband. Family Q is a really nice easy to use family bbq that lasts for long time. We won’t look at any other brand since Weber joined our family.

Purchased in May 2019 at Gas Showroom Chatswood for $2,000.00.

Aal

AalAU

Weber BBQ

Just got this off a friend who was moving and didn't have space for it. OMG what lovely chops it makes. I've cooked lamb, pork, beef chops and also BBQ beef and liver. It cooks evenly and quickly. And ready to clean. You can remove the web and place it on a table meeting it the web-Q

Purchased in July 2019.

Easy and clean cooking.

Great BBQs, I got the Weber Q and the Family Weber Q premium, great for cooking of all types meat, bacon and eggs with no mesh or burning. Furthermore they are very easy to clean.

Purchased in January 2019.

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

That's great to hear Hans! We're so glad that you're loving both your Weber Q and Family Q. Happy barbecuing :)

Review collected in partnership with Weber