Weber Spirit

Weber Spirit

E-310, E-320, E-210, etc...

Michael

MichaelNorth-West & West coast, TAS

One complaint

Working well. Only 1 problem, using the 2 outside burners the temperature doesn’t go above 190-200 C.......need more heat to start cooking roast pork. I was told at the time of purchase I could cook this way.....directly on the grill no need for trays to protect from the middle burner

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Jason P

Jason PBrisbane

This is my new oven I just put in my Rommertoph clay dish one burner on dead low and two hours later

The unit is nice and compact and dead easy to use and the food comes up a treat.And I must admit the added bonus is that I don't have to stay in the kitchen I'm out on the deck with the family. This is a very economical way to cook.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Manny P

Manny PCairns

Top value from a brand you can trust

A must have for someone wanting to get started with barbequing and only has a smallish space to put one such as a balcony.

These grills get very hot so no worries searing a nice steak, also decent for a bit of low and slow with a smoker box so plenty of options to suit every occasion.

Weber's after sales support is second to none which is the icing on the cake.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Expensive waste of money

Worthless piece of hmmmmmm does nothing but flare up and burn everything my old $150 bunnings special was a better BBQ but its cause I cook lamb and its to fatty try a lower heat I'm told ....... No I Cook lamb idiot I'm an Aussie don't buy one if you have any brains

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Robert

BBQ that does the job well

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Rog

RogGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Got the Rotisserie kit to complement my E-320!

Turns out (pun intended) to be the best, most succulent, even cooking on the Weber - thrown everything (mostly) at it: lamb shoulder, pork loin, whole chicken, whole duck, lamb leg - all with minimum fuss and the rotisserie just keeps churning great tasting meats! Highly recommended. Took our Weber cooking to a new notch and now family's asking, 'what's on the 'spit' today Dad??? Throw in a some wood chips in a smoker box, and you've got the taste of Texas right in your backyard. Highly recommended!

Date PurchasedDec 2017

KoordaKid

KoordaKidKojonup

Best BBQ I've owed so far!

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Tom

TomSydney

Great BBQ, wouldn't change it!

This BBQ is amazing and my wife and I wouldn't change it for the world. Great heat and cooks the meat perfectly. BBQ's are never easy to clean, but this one is OK. Fairly small BBQ but perfect cooking surface for our needs and is super reliable. LOVE IT and will tell everyone to get one!

Date PurchasedAug 2015
Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi Tom, thanks for your review. Happy barbecuing!

Nugget

NuggetSydney, NSW

This is the Best BBQ I have Ever Used - I'm Glad its Mine!

Bugzy

BugzyGorokan

I found this bbq to be very veraitile.

So easy to set up and use was cooking a large feed to use and just the right size for our family .two hours after purchase and setting up the bbq I cooked a feast fir for a king , bbq exceeds my expectations and I recommended this bbq to a family friend and they also love this bbq.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Hi, thanks for your review and support. Happy barbecuing!

All good with my Weber Spirit.

My new webber spirit heats up to 250c in about 5 min. Cooked a turkey and roast pork at the same time and they came out full of juice and flavour in under the recommended time. Steak is also great on the hot plate with the top down. I've been BBQ ing for forty years and its all good with me.

ozteam

ozteamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best BBQ we have ever owned.

Lez C

Lez C

Superb BBQ

Bought the natural gas model from the Gas Showroom at Chatswood NSW Australia, 3 months ago. Couldn't be happier. They had an installer set the unit up and he was excellent. I started cooking from the moment he left. Compact, takes up little space, heats up quickly and cooks really well. So far I've cooked fish, chicken, duck, lamb, beef and pork. Adapted a rotiserrie to it and it works a treat.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

DanSydney

I like it alot!

Date PurchasedSep 2016

EBL

EBLAuckland, New Zealand

So glad we bought it

We only bought our Weber some 4 weeks ago and have used it about 10 times, but whatever we have cooked turned out really tasty and moist. It heats up fast and we have followed the guide in the cook book re roasting with good results. Cleaning is easy and so far we are ever so happy we bought it.

Robin

RobinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor Customer Service.

Purchased the BBQ at the beginning of December and found that the Base was damaged after unpacking. Could not even put it together as this was the first piece to the assembly. Contacted the retailer who said I had to deal with Weber directly. After numerous Phone calls , Failed deliveries , Wrong Parts , take a day off to let them rebuild it.... lasting three weeks I put the whole thing back into it`s box best I could and took it straight back to the shop. Came out with a really nice Masport and $350. Note to Weber , if you forget to order the part..... do not blame somebody else , or say the power went out or we had a glitch with the ordering process and its definitely on the truck.

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi Robin - so sorry to hear about your experience with our product and company. Although we do try to get it right all the time, obviously we didn't in your case.
All the best with your barbecuing in the future.
Dave@WeberAustralia

ivestar

ivestar

Made in China and quality to suit

Ray ESydney, NSW

Worst Weber EVER!!!

DocAdelaide

Worst Service Ever

chris w

chris wnewcastle nsw australia

Outstanding service

After 6 years of great service i had a leak in the manifold resulting in a melted knob , i tryed to get one at the bbq shop but was told i had to deal with weber direct . i though "here we go" i am about to get mugged ! when i called i told them of my problem and said i thought i had fixed the leak and just needed a knob , They insisted he send out a technician to make sure it was safe ! i am now thinking $$$$
to my surprise service guy calls to say hes on his way , 2 guys arrive with a new manifold and replace it .. i asked how much only to be told "its all covered by warranty" i was amazed !! ..the best service experience ever !

john stone

john stoneasked

My name is John Stone. I have a weber spirit side 3 burner I would like to know what the difference is between the side burner and the new front burner? John Stone

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi John, I am assuming you're talking about the older Spirits that had the side-to-side burners, rather than the current front-to-back burners?

Basically, the evolution of these barbecues and the change of the direction of burners allows for a larger roasting area, and because the burners are shorter, they use less gas to produce the same heat. Other than that, they still cook the same and produce the same amazing Weber flavour that you've always known.

Hope that helps clarify some things for you, John.

yahoo

yahooasked

Where can i buy a weber e 310 gold coast australia at a good price?

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi yahoo, if you copy this link you'll be able to put your postcode in and find your nearest dealer that stocks this barbecue https://www.weberbbq.com.au/barbecues/premium-gas/spirit/spirit-e-310-premium/ thanks!

CMMasked

WIDTH OF E320 WITH SIDE TABLES FOLDED

Hi. I own a Weber E320 ... overseas. I am trying to custom order a metal cupboard that I can wheel the BBQ into. The space is awkward, and it will not fit in with both sidetables extended. I cannot measure it myself, for obvious reasons.

Can anyone tell me to what the full width (1321 mm) REDUCES once the side tables are folded. My estimate is about 850mm. The stores are not very helpful and none of the websites offer a 'foldeed' width dimension. Does anyone have a tape measure and an E320?

Regards CM

Robert

Salutations Good Fellow. I just measure my E320 for you and the width of the very bottom section (the one the wheels are on the underside of, and is the widest part on mine) is a tick under 850mm. Just to be clear in case there are differences in yours and mine, my side tables do not "fold" as they are both screwed on, but can be easily removed. Also, the 850mm does not allow for a gas bottle on the side which adds 250mm to the width (9kg bottle).

Dear Robert

Thank you very much for taking the trouble to measure this for me. I am grateful. There is nothing more frustrating than ordering a cabinet only to find that the article it was meant to House does not fit!

CMM

Robert, the fact that the side tables do not fold down is now a bit problematic. Could I trouble you for two more measurements?

1. Length and depth of the burner sidetable and the other side table?

2. Whether the back of the burner sidetable is flush with the main compartment of the BBQ. (I can see that the front of the side table is set back from the line of the control panel, but I don't know whether the .

[My thought is that the sidetable could wedge into a narrower space than the main compartment. That might be useful, as my storage space is broadly triangular - hence the overall problem].

CMM

Get an answer from our members and Weber representatives