6Weber Spirit

73% · 165 · 23%

Michael
MichaelNorth-West & West coast, TAS2 posts

One complaint

Working well. Only 1 problem, using the 2 outside burners the temperature doesn’t go above 190-200 C.......need more heat to start cooking roast pork. I was told at the time of purchase I could cook this way.....directly on the grill no need for trays to protect from the middle burner

Jason P
Jason PBrisbane4 posts
  E-210

This is my new oven I just put in my Rommertoph clay dish one burner on dead low and two hours later

The unit is nice and compact and dead easy to use and the food comes up a treat.And I must admit the added bonus is that I don't have to stay in the kitchen I'm out on the deck with the family. This is a very economical way to cook.

Manny P
Manny PCairns5 posts
  E-310

Top value from a brand you can trust

A must have for someone wanting to get started with barbequing and only has a smallish space to put one such as a balcony.

These grills get very hot so no worries searing a nice steak, also decent for a bit of low and slow with a smoker box so plenty of options to suit every occasion.

Weber's after sales support is second to none which is the icing on the cake.

Nunya
Nunya

Expensive waste of money

Worthless piece of hmmmmmm does nothing but flare up and burn everything my old $150 bunnings special was a better BBQ but its cause I cook lamb and its to fatty try a lower heat I'm told ....... No I Cook lamb idiot I'm an Aussie don't buy one if you have any brains

Weber
Weber   DM
Robert
Robert15 posts
  Verified E-310
Rog
RogGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts
  E-320

Got the Rotisserie kit to complement my E-320!

Turns out (pun intended) to be the best, most succulent, even cooking on the Weber - thrown everything (mostly) at it: lamb shoulder, pork loin, whole chicken, whole duck, lamb leg - all with minimum fuss and the rotisserie just keeps churning great tasting meats! Highly recommended. Took our Weber cooking to a new notch and now family's asking, 'what's on the 'spit' today Dad??? Throw in a some wood chips in a smoker box, and you've got the taste of Texas right in your backyard. Highly recommended!

KoordaKid
KoordaKidKojonup2 posts
  Verified E-330
Tom
TomSydney13 posts
  E-310

Great BBQ, wouldn't change it!

This BBQ is amazing and my wife and I wouldn't change it for the world. Great heat and cooks the meat perfectly. BBQ's are never easy to clean, but this one is OK. Fairly small BBQ but perfect cooking surface for our needs and is super reliable. LOVE IT and will tell everyone to get one!

Nugget
NuggetSydney, NSW72 posts
  Verified E-310
Bugzy
BugzyGorokan10 posts
  E-310

I found this bbq to be very veraitile

So easy to set up and use was cooking a large feed to use and just the right size for our family .two hours after purchase and setting up the bbq I cooked a feast fir for a king , bbq exceeds my expectations and I recommended this bbq to a family friend and they also love this bbq.

Steve
Steve

All good with my Weber Spirit

My new webber spirit heats up to 250c in about 5 min. Cooked a turkey and roast pork at the same time and they came out full of juice and flavour in under the recommended time. Steak is also great on the hot plate with the top down. I've been BBQ ing for forty years and its all good with me.

ozteam
ozteamSouth East Queensland, QLD24 posts
Lez C
Lez C3 posts
  Verified S-210

Superb BBQ

Bought the natural gas model from the Gas Showroom at Chatswood NSW Australia, 3 months ago. Couldn't be happier. They had an installer set the unit up and he was excellent. I started cooking from the moment he left. Compact, takes up little space, heats up quickly and cooks really well. So far I've cooked fish, chicken, duck, lamb, beef and pork. Adapted a rotiserrie to it and it works a treat.

Dan
DanSydney21 posts
EBL
EBLAuckland, New Zealand3 posts

So glad we bought it

We only bought our Weber some 4 weeks ago and have used it about 10 times, but whatever we have cooked turned out really tasty and moist. It heats up fast and we have followed the guide in the cook book re roasting with good results. Cleaning is easy and so far we are ever so happy we bought it.

Show reply