1.3 from 1,055 reviews

CoreySouth East Queensland, QLD

Sent me to wrong place

I booked exactly same flight with flight numbers etc. and same price same numbers as family but it's sending me to Singapore instead of Dubai, been on hole for 40 minutes, they clearly don't care, will be taking this further if not contacted.

WEBJET A.Webjet.com.au

Never again. Travellers beware.

BAU2389780 angehinchcliff@gmail.com

Ange Hinchcliff

I don't know why you would want my email address now. You have not answered or brushed us off before. If there were minus stars Webjet would be getting them.

Non refundable deposits

My wife paid $2600 for as a quarter payment of holiday. She missed paying the remainder as she was away with family illness. No reminder email or call from Webjet that the remainders was due. Just claimed $2600 as non refundable and non transferable.
They can go to hell as far as I am concerned and will not deal with them ever again.

WEBJET A.Webjet.com.au

Webjet charged over 60 percent of ticket cost to change flight date.

Unexpected and additional fees charged, Webjet blames fees on Qatar airline. Although new date change was of equivalent value, Webjet charged over $760, ticket value of $1170. Unreasonable. I shall never book through Webjet again and will discourage others from booking with Webjet. Totally untrustworthy.

Never book with WEBJET

Never ever book with Webjet! I booked a flight to Thailand and needed to change my flights. The cost of changing my flight was $200 MORE expensive than booking a new flight directly with the carrier. When I questioned the cost of the flight change the customer service agent said that the new flight was not available on their system. The costs of changing a booking are absolutely ridiculous and I am appalled by this service - a comparison service which is meant to assist customers to find the best price yet does not actually offer this. I ended up purchasing a new flight directly with the carrier and would never ever use or recommend Webjet.

Z Mughal

Z Mughal

If you wish to be ripped and humiliated ... go for it

Never ever ever book any flight with webjet no matter how cheap or flashy it looks.
Always go to a Travel agency or directly book with the airline.
Webjet will always give you false promises, for minor changes such as name, dietary requirements or assistance, they would charge you a fee 2 times more that your fair. Their call center is in some Asian country who do not value customer's time or need.

Just save your self from the hassle. I have booked twice, first time i thought its okay but second time same bad customer service. So i wont ever buy any ticket/deal from Webjet and would recommend all to not buy also.

gift card scam

I was given a webjet gift card, its isn't able to be used as there poor website can not deal with it.
on top of that they have now complaints department so making a complaint falls on deaf ears
SCAM

Jeff

JeffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

dont use webjet if you need to change your flights

Booking engine only no customer service and no phone number to call.
Had to change a flight. Made to put in a request and wait 48 hours. In that time the new flight requested had doubled and I couldn’t call the airline direct.
Terrible in this day of technology and customer service- never again

Brooke L.Perth, WA

Regretting booking already

Booking Type Accomodation and Flights

4NZNTA

Brooke L.

Surprise surprise, 3 days later and still haven’t heard from them despite their “no longer than 48hrs” assurances. Seriously avoid booking with them, it’s not worth the time and hassle.

They are useless Use Expedia instead

The flights changed and that made me miss other flights and costed me extra night accomdation somewhere else and lost a night of paid accomdation.i talked on the phone for a whole day just getting palmed off to people who can't help u and do nothing, my friends booked the exact same flight with Expedia and they were so helpful and changed everything for them for free. Then they just flagged me off to the airline n said there's nothing they can do anymore!! What was the point of using you! They are honestly so useless!!!

Pdz
Pdz

Jane Doe

Jane DoeLaunceston, TAS

24 day Seoul and Japan Tour - beyond perfect ... Um No

This will sound harsh. We were about to spend over $10,000 with you, but based on these reviews it’s clear you can’t organise your way out of a wet paper bag.
Giving you 24 days of opportunities to mess up is way too risky.
Booking elsewhere...sorry.

Unhappy

UnhappySydney, NSW

Do not book with webjet

Absolutely would never book through them ever had a flight cancelled over a month ago still waiting for refund do not book though ever again will on to everyone I know

Awful first time Booking experience

Paid a deposit for 2 people in February for the 16 day Wonder of India got Tax receipt and Invoice for the trip. Received nothing else and Webjet cancelled the booking in June stating that we needed to pay 130 days before the trip!
A nightmare and inconvenience to get the refund back. Will not use them or recommend to friends.

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights, Insurance and Tour

JafarSouth East Queensland, QLD

High booking fee and price garanty.

Webjet charged me 35 AUD for 223 ticket price without showing me the extra charges before payment. Even they didn't cancel my booking after the payment. It is realy unfare.

Excellence App and Services

Can't believe there are so many negative feedbacks. Been using Webjet so many times to travel overseas and so happy with how quick, transparent and much cheaper compared to other agencies. Look like people only give feedbacks when they have troubles. Nothing is perfect. 1000 successful booking and one did not go well, that understandable. Would recommend for everyone.

Recent Webjet tour to Egypt

I have recently returned from a Webjet tour to Egypt with my husband and 2 teenage girls. I have booked flights before with no problems and this booking was the same. The information that was provided was accurate and we had no issues with payment and receipt of the required information for the tour. The tour was fabulous and our guide Shrouk Mamdouh was fabulous!! The extent of her knowledge blew me away and made the tour so enjoyable for all of us! My girls also had a fabulous time with one of them celebrating her birthday and Shrouk organised a birthday cake for her, a birthday she will never forget! I am now looking at other Webjet tours to book.

Michael

Michael

No customer service or interest.

Webjet were very quick when I booked 4 Business Class tickets earlier this year. Flights selected and all paid ( many thousands of dollars) in probably 10 minutes. Wanted to make one change prior to flying and used their online service. Got an automated response and that was the last I heard.!!!! Phoned 20 hours later, hanging on for 15 minutes listening to horrible music. Told my requested change was in hand and should hear in an hour....if not phone back. Had to phone back after 2 hours, same wait for an answer and then spent 20 minutes waiting on and off to get...... no help. They are only interested when you want to buy from them.....If you have a query or need help they are not interested.

Caley

CaleySydney, NSW

Lack of Detail

Booking Type Car Hire and Flights
WEBJET A.Webjet.com.au

Webjet is absolutely unreliable and horrible

Booking Type Accomodation and Flights