Webjet.com.au

Webjet.com.au

• Trip Completed Yes (57) · No (333)
  • Ease of Booking

Jeffrey J L.Sydney, NSW

How Webjet ruined our wedding

Webjet ruined our wedding and now 5 weeks later they are still proving to be the worst company in Australia to try to get a refund from for double charging us for flights and luggage

Worse company in Australia

Bev W.

Bev W.Perth, WA

Webjet criminals

herlinc69

herlinc69Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dont book with them. Be warned!!!

Booking a flight with them i assumed it was going to be easy. It was believe it or not.... however when a flight ia cancelled and trying to reachedule with them, thats when the blame game happens....... they will try and get you to sort the issue out with the airline direct even though you have booked with them direct.
Its the golden handball...... You tell them you have spoken to airline and you must talk to webjet direct. Its like playing tennis, back and forth. Still no result. Will take firther action with ACL......
In the past was an execellent customer. Never again....

nissacowSydney, NSW

EVERYTHING about them is dubious

Tried to book thru their website and can't add my flight credit ANYWHERE?
Tried to ring them and the number is to a completely different business, according to Autumn the CSO.
ended up booking direct thru airline and then the webjet insurance DOUBLED when booked thru webjet but independent of
flight ticket
Cant leave feedback as it won't allow an option lower than 6 out of ten.

Rescheduling a flight

During this pandemic, dealing with flights is a nightmare. No matter who you are dealing with. However I found rescheduling with Web-Jet online remarkably easy.
Yes, the wait for an agent was over 2 hours. But I was not flying within the next 72 hours, and they did inform me enquiries were being prioritised by departure date. Given all this I was pleasantly surprised with how they are handling the large load.
Once I did get assigned an agent (Ashraf), the process was so quick. Barely had to do anything, and never needed to re-explain what I was trying to do.

Peng

PengCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Never use it again its a scam

Brendan Q.

Brendan Q.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pathetic & Useless

Took my $13k months ago for a trip, then wash their hands of you once there's issues. Fobbed me off for 2 weeks until it was too late to resolve anything.

Beware of Webjet

Reschedule Flights

It is extremely impossible to contact Webjet, I would recommend you never use this service. I have tried for days and just hold and send requests to change flights.
Was advised it would take 48 hours and still NOTHING...

SAVE YOURSELF STRESS DO NOT BOOK THROUGH WEBJET....BOOK DIRECTLY

Robyn

RobynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No customer service available.

I tried to change my flights but apart from an automatic reply they had received the request I have not heard from them. Made repeated phone calls and sent multiple messages but after a week of sitting on line or on the phone for hours and never getting a response I am ready to tear my hair out.
NEVER use this service.

Ernest JSydney, NSW

Sixteen hours online to resolve my rebooking and still Webjet can't manage it!

Edwina

EdwinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Appalling Service - Do Not Use Webjet

Cannot get help to use a credit that I have in place. I have logged a change request no-one gets back. I spend 5 hours on their contact chat waiting. Never again will I use them or recommend them

Neil MPerth, WA

I might have been wrong.... Standby...

After filling in an online survey on their website, you could have knocked me over with a feather when they called me within 90 mins. The lady was very polite and apologetic, and assured me that they are doing their best, and we should have our refund within a few days. They appear to be having problems with refunds for a few different airlines, (Oman Air being ours), and are doing what they can.
I will give them the benefit of the doubt for the moment and will repost as and when the money arrives.....

Nikki E.

Nikki E.South East Queensland, QLD

I'm disabled not stupid

Booked flights with webjet, within hours tried to change details on one of the tickets and to advise my disability. It took almost 15 hours to respond that I needed to contact airlines directly. Virgin explained that within 24 hours Webjet needed to make changes so they transferred my call back to Webjet where the operator (who was located 'offshore') was blunt, rude, didn't listen, kept talking over the top of me, and spoke with me like my disability made me stupid. What a horrible experience, and so disappointing

Rells

Rells

Wish I could give 0 stars!

The worst booking and customer service I have ever received. I asked requested to change a flight 1 week out before my flight out and had no response. When I followed up via the chat message the agent said they only looked at flight 48 hours ahead and so I would receive an email the following day. I received no email the following day so I called and was on hold for 2 HRS... and still not a single person to speak to service the request I had asked for a week prior. It’s just unacceptable and poor customer service on their end. My issue has still not been resolved and I am flying out tomorrow. Seriously never again will I trust them.

Incompetent and no service

Took a full week for Webjet to make a booking to fly Sydney to Adelaide - VIA BRISBANE! Unacceptable.
STILL WAITING another week to hear if alternate day (inconvenient and later) flight is possible.
Boycott Webjet.

RUTH

RUTHMELBOURNE

Worst service ever experienced!

I will never book with Webjet again. The communication between customer and Webjet is zero! After trying to contact numerous times via email (which is only automated) and Facebook I am at my wits end with this company! All I want to do is change a flight and their form will not let me do so! There is nowhere to go with this problem! I suggest people book directly with airlines to avoid this stress! Never again!

DOm B.

DOm B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

non existent customer service

Like many others, I booked flights in 2020 with webjet, but due to covid the airlines cancelled all travel. Now webjet has no record of my booking. Qantas has no record of it. Attempts to speak to an actual person at webjet or even use their 'message an expert' service on the website are useless- I can't get through. Never ever again will I use webjet. I suggest you heed my words too!!!

Aimee

AimeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolute Joke never again

Mel

MelVictoria

Do not use.

Do not use, I had my flights cancelled due to covid lock down. There are many extra fees and conditions that Webjet adds to rebook which I have not experienced with flights booked directly with the airline. No one working there has any answers to questions. Rip off if anything goes wrong. I will not be using them again.

Ease of Booking

v kozary

v kozaryasked

Hi, I have a travel Voucher that was issued 12 months ago, but have not used it because I am not very confident about travelling anywhere with Covid 19 still about.
I am 71 years of age and in the high risk category and won't be planning any travel for some time for health and financial reasons.
I would like to receive a refund on voucher No.1956607188300001.
Please advise how this can be done.

nissacow

If u paid for it on ur credit card u can just ask credit card company for a reversal as "service not provided". There is capacity to ask for a refund directly from Webjet as u DONT have to accept just a credit...

Robyn

Robynasked

How can I find out if my flights have been changed. I'm meant to be leaving on Monday. Have tried ringing and messaging to no avail.
Robyn Greenwood

Hi Robyn
Have you tried contacting the airline direct? If they’ve been changed, you should have received notice from them, not Webjet. As I understand it, they are only a booking agent.
Good luck! Neil

Hi Robyn

We're supposed to fly through Brisbane to Bundaberg this Friday. I tried messaging through Webjet's messaging on their Facebook page. It still took hours for them to respond and they couldn't advise me on anything.

I'm going to monitor the Qantas site for info. Nine flights to Brisbane from Sydney to Brisbane were cancelled today.

We're not holding out a lot of hope.

Sorry, Webjet are, in my opinion, hopeless!

Never again!

Kerry

Kerryasked

I am wanting my flight credit sorted l have read the reviews and smell fraudulent activity. This is going to be taken to a lawyer if l do not get an appropriate response

Yvette K.
Yvette K.

I am at my wits end too... I have tried messenger and they respond... and you go around in circles... they promised to put me in contact with their change team.. this was on Wednesday night... still nothing.. it’s illegal

Ona
Ona

Webjet has no customer service. They don’t reply your messages. They don’t help you at all.

Get an answer from our members and Webjet.com.au representatives