Webjet Exclusives

Webjet Exclusives

Magnificent Turkey

Our first group tour ever with a wonderful knowledgeable guide and experienced drivers. We weren’t sure about taking a group tour as we are very independent travellers but we found it easy to travel with almost everything included. We experienced a few minor hitches (mostly that did not impact us personally) but our guide navigated us through professionally. It was a great itinerary and experience of a different culture (which we enjoy) with many unexpected delightful and exclusive discoveries. The accomodation in some places may not have always been to Australian standards, but this is why we travel and the people were extremely friendly, accommodating, eager to please and offered us the best they had. The friendly and fun guide kept us all on track and gave us lots of information and helpful tips that we would not find elsewhere. A wonderful safe trip with expert driver and guide and fabulous itinerary.

Magnificent cTurkey

A wonderful trip. Our guide Burak was excellent, organised, informative and ensured our holiday was an amazing experience. Our driver Etem was great, I felt safe and relaxed the whole trip. Hotels varied but overall of a good standard, food excellent wherever we went. The group size was perfect and everyone helped make the experience on e to remember.

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights, Insurance and Tour

Amazing holiday

Just returned from our 11 day Golden Triangle Indian Escape and all I can say is thank you webjet and to Distant Frontiers for an amazing experience.we were looked after the whole way, an amazing driver (only 2 of us on the tour) perfect hotels and guides, flights were great and no stress, no hassles, great holiday we'll be using you again

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights and Tour
Thank you for your review Sharon. We will pass your comments through to your driver and the team here and at Distant Frontiers. Webjet Exclusives hopes to be part of your next travel experience. Warm Regards Webjet Exclusives

Wonderful tour of Turkey

Apart from a hitch trying to contact appropriate Webjet / Peak Tours on arrival at Istanbul airport when we couldn't find our pickup person the tour went extremely well. Burak, our guide was at all times very attentive, unbelievably knowledgeable on all things historical and all things in general about Turkey and it's people. He strived at all times to make a great tour into a sensational tour. Thanks. Etienne our coach driver was the most careful and considerate driver at all times. Accommodation varied from extremely nice to very ordinary. All meals varied from very good to extremely good. We only had 12 people on the tour which was nice for us. The tour destinations were very well selected. The morning at Anzac Cove, Lone Pine etc. was very moving. We were the only tourists in the whole area and the weather was calm and sunny.
We fully recommend this tour. Brent and Debbie

Booking Type Tour
Thanks for the review Brent and Debbie. We're so happy to hear such great feedback about your guide. We'll pass on your compliments to Burak and the rest of the team. We hope you will be able to travel again with us again in the future. Kind Regards Webjet Exclusives

Far exceeded all our expectations!

The only problem was the balloon flight in Çanakkale. It was canceled due to weather conditions but money was refunded promptly.
Bookings were done as we encountered things to do. Adjusting and canceling were no problem.
Everything about this tour was informative, wide ranging, highly organized yet easy going.

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights and Tour
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent tour. It's great to read you had an amazing time and the tour exceeded your expectations. Warm Regards Webjet Exclusives

Dreadful site now that filters are reset between every search

I've given up using WebJet because of the *incredibly* frustrating bug it has where it resets your filters between every single search or change of date or airport. I travel a huge amount for business and holidays and always book my own travel and have always used Webjet as my #1 search site but since the redesign of the filters came in a while back I have given up and now mainly use Skyscanner and other sites simply because it doesn't make you re-do your filters again and again and again between searches.

Booking Type Flights
Hi You have come through to Webjet Exclusives If you would like to provide a contact number we can pass it through to the Webjet flights team to make contact and discuss your feedback. Kind Regards Webjet Exclusives

Best of Egypt - March 2019

Did the tour to tick a few boxes - it turned out to be MUCH better than that.
Webjet's information 'about your trip' is an accurate guide as what to expect.
Our tour was enhanced by a good group of people who all got on well and went with the flow.
Our tour guide, Hassaan, was exceptional. Well organised, experienced, knowledgeable and good humoured. He has the knack of fitting in well with everyone.
Had an issue before departure concerning layover flight change from Cairo to Dubai - but Webjet did solve that to our satisfaction. In hindsight though, would have insisted on a late Friday departure from Sydney as opposed to the very inconvenient 6.30am Saturday flight. That was not an appealing start at all.
Some other tour groups seemed less pleased because they were in smaller/less comfortable buses.
Recommend obtaining visas on arrival in Cairo. It is super quick and hassle free. Just have 25USD with you.
Webjet's greeting and departure process at Cairo airport is to be commended.

All in all , I can't see that you could organize a better tour of Egypt - regardless of cost.

Trip Completed Yes
Hi Judy, Thank you for taking the time to review our Egypt tour. We're so happy the tour exceeded your expectations and Hassaan was a stand out. We'll be sure to pass on your complements to him. Your suggestion in relation to your flight has been raised with our team. Thank you again for your review and we hope to be able to take you on your next travel adventure. Kindest Regards, Webjet Exclusives

Well done webjet

No additional fees. Booked flights and hotel. Had one hitch but customer service went out of there way to fix and solve problem very quickly. Great holiday for great price very happy with webjet staff. Thank you would recommend you to every one. Will use you again Full trust in your company.

Booking Type Accomodation and Flights
Hi Carole, Thanks for the great review. Happy to hear you enjoyed your holiday and that our team was their to assist with your needs. Kind Regards Webjet Exclusives

13 day tour of Egypt

Excellent tour, excellent people and Kahled was an very knowledgeable and friendly guide. Webjet have been exceptional in regards to an issue I had on tour which has been great service on their behalf, yes the sleeper train was pretty awful but it’s part of the experience however would suggest to anyone doing this in future to take some warm clothes just for this as air conditioning is turned to freezing and you can’t change it. The Hotel at Aswan is amazing, only wished we could have stayed there longer! Also really enjoyed Alexandria as it was very easy to go for a walk by yourself which I had not felt very comfortable doing in Cairo. The street vendors are quite aggressive to try and get a sale which I did not enjoy and pretty much had to give up buying souvenirs as I could not even stop to look at anything without being hassled. You get a good overall picture of Egypt and see the old and new, highly recommend and can’t fault webjet’s service.

Booking Type Tour
Thanks for the review Jo. Will pass your feedback onto the team and your guide Kahled who will appreciate your kind words. Regards Webjet Exclusives

15 Days Treasures of China

Webjet should review the agent used to conduct this tour. Travel Asia [SNA] provided misinformation and very little assistance prior to departure. The tour they provide is based on cutting costs and hidden extras.
Many hours are spent in high speed trains only to find the hotel is a further hour's drive away in an area not suited to casual exploration.
The options are changed - eg the Shanghai River cruise was not offered because it was booked out -[ how long ago were these tour bookings made!] and we were given THREE other options in a bundled 'special deal'. Obviously more kickbacks for the agency from these locations. In reference to the new options another guide actually stated " we have to make some money for the agency".
The Yangtze Cruise ship was in need of refurbishment. Many cabins had 'bubbles' in the steel floor which made loud noises every time they were stepped on. The crew said this was normal and offered no solution. It was NOT a 5 Star vessel as claimed. Again, proof that the cheapest option is usually not the best option.
As a result of this experience I would not book any further Webjet tours and maybe not even flights.

Booking Type Tour
Hi Arthur It is disappointing to hear your recent tour of China did not live up to expectations. Please provide us with your Webjet Exclusives reference so we are able to provide your feedback through to our travel partner for review. Kind Regards Webjet ExclusivesWebjet Exclusives order #570951 Travel Asia Receipt # 00012879Hi Arthur, Appreciate the booking number. We have sent this through to our travel partner to review and address your concerns. Once we hear back we will be in contact with you. Regards Webjet Exclusives

Painful experience

Will never trust this company with another booking. It was most stressful experience I have ever dealt with.

Book an accommodation on their website and took funds from my credit card but never received the confirmation email. The customer service team couldn't find my booking or any of my personal details. Ask them to investigate into my booking urgently as my travel date was approaching. No one from Webjet Exclusive show any urgency during the investigation. They took their time with the investigation. The booking was only sorted ONE business day before I meant to leave for my trip. They didn't ever bother informing me it was sorted, I had to contact Webjet Exclusive directly. The worst I have informed them, I will be travelling with young kids (2 kids under age 5) and I need to know if my booking was fine. Otherwise I will need to organise alternative accommodation. However, their typical answer was 'they still need time to investigate'. I genuinely through I will arriving at the destination with my family without accommodation.

A company that has alot of fake promises and does not care about their customers. Will never deal with this company again. The stress level is not worth it!!!

Booking Type Accomodation
Sorry to hear of the issues which have arisen with your booking. Please provide us with your Webjet Exclusives booking reference so we can look into how your booking has been handled as we hope to provide all our customers with an easy and stress free booking procedure. Kind Regards Webjet Exclusives

16 day Wonders of India trip

This trip was my first with Webjet Exclusives and I am so very happy to have chosen them .
I recently returned from this 16 day tour to India and I want to shout out to everyone that if I didn’t have so many other countries on my bucket list, I would go back to Webjet and do this tour all over again. India is AMAZING! The people, the sights and the experiences were humbling and 100% worth it!
I would recommend Webjet Exclusives without hesitation. I have travelled extensively with other brands and have to say they were absolutely amazing and the best value for money!

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights and Tour
Hi Barb, Sounds like to had a great time in India and that the tour was value for money. Webjet Exclusives hopes to be part of your next travel experience. Warm Regards Webjet Exclusives

Fabulous trip

We recently took the 20 day Egypt and Jordan tour, it was absolutely fabulous and wow around every corner!!! I was initally very hesitant about doing a tour as we always travel solo, This tour has a great itinery, it covered everything we wanted to see and more. Our guide for Egypt was Ahmed Badr and we couldnt have asked for a better guide, he was very interesting, informative, and had such a love and passion for his country and its amazing history it was a pleasure to listen to his fabulous insight. Ahmed had a great sense of aussie humour and was a pleasure to spend 13 days with, he went out of his way to ensure we we all had a great time, he looked after all the details like an absolute professional. He fitted perfectly into the group from the moment he met us all. He shared our sense of humor! He sincerley made the trip so much more memorable, thank you Ahmed Badr.
Our guide for Jordan was Ahmad and he was equally as fabulous, informative, funny and interesting, Jordan was just amazing, the itinery was also jam packed with wow very day, from the city to the desert to the dead sea, it was just spectacular, every detail from tipping to atms to toilet stops and rest breaks were considered and were appreciated, all i can say about this tour is if you are considering it? do it! there is absolutely nothing negative about his amazing tour and it was a pleasure to have such fantastic tour guides and lovely new friends to share this amazing experience with, thank you Webjet for such fond memories and i cant wait to book our next webjet tour !!

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour
Thank you for taking the time to provide your review on your recent tour of Egypt and Jordan. Great to hear you had an amazing time. Kind Regards Webjet Exclusives

13 day Best of Egypt tour

This tour was exactly as stated and more. Our guide Ahmed Badr was excellent, his knowledge was exceptional and his caring was second to none in other words he was amazing. My favourites were Valley of the Kings, Nile River Cruise and the Nubian dinner in Aswan. I would recommend this fantastic tour to anyone.

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour
Thanks for the review Gwenda. Your feedback will be passed onto to the guide and the team. Warm Regards Webjet Exclusives

Best of Egypt & Jordan tour with flights. 20 day tour

Well the itinerary says it all and it was absolutely fantastic. Our tour guides, Ahmed Badr in Egypt and Ahmed in Jordan were magnificent. Their knowledge of the history and advise and guidance given during the tour was excellent. There was a tipping pool arranged by both guides who did all tipping of locals to remove that responsibility from us all. Tipping is not what we are accustom to doing and this arrangement reduced the stress of having to do it.
Our guides had great personalities and did warm themselves to the Australian humor which made it fun.
The sites were amazing and exceeded all expectations.
We were given a map of Jordan which we found very helpful to understand our location within the country. During a time of distress when I lost my wallet, all Webjet exclusive staff and guides were magnificent to obtain and return the wallet to me. Nothing was missing from my wallet. Well done!
Accommodation overall was excellent with some variations that you should expect when not in your own country. The variations were a great experience. ie train ride.
It is very difficult to find anything to be critical of.
All in all a ten out of ten for Wejet Exclusives.

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise, Flights, Tour and Visa
Thanks for taking the time to review your tour of Egypt and Jordan. We will pass your comments onto the team who will be delighted to read that you had a great time. Kind regards Webjet Exclusives

Excellent Egyptian experience

We recently returned from a 13 Days best of Egypt tour. We had excellent communication with the Webjet staff from the moment we booked - it was no trouble for them to answer our queries and organize for us to fly in a couple of days before the tour started (only cost to us the extra nights' accommodation). This was the first group tour we had done - it was well organized and, the couple of times we had to wait around, was as a result of delays caused by the "tourist police" and beyond the control of our tour guide. Our tour guide, Amr, was excellent - he was passionate about Egypt and it's history, had a good sense of humour and seemed to enjoy leading the tour. Nothing was too much trouble - and he provided valuable assistance as to what we should expect with day-to-day Egyptian experiences like bargaining, suggestions of best places to eat etc. and was happy to answer any questions. The cruise section of the tour was a nice break from the city and desert landscape in other places. I agree with previous reviewers that some of the accommodation by Australian standards was less that the 4/5 stars advertised, but the rooms were spacious and most staff were very friendly. Overall a great way to see some of Egypt and it's amazing treasures.

Booking Type Tour
Hi Caz, We appreciate you taking the time to provide a review on your tour of Egypt. We are happy to hear you had a great time. Kind Regards Webjet Exclusives

over charge

we have booked the 16 day Adventure to Antarctica with Expedition cruise and paid $4000 deposit. before be told you can extend flight back time. now ask they will surcharge $1225 per person for change the flight. but I checked intent between two flight price are the same.

Booking Type Tour
Hi Liq, Please provide us with your Webjet Exclusives booking reference so we can look into your your booking and flights Regards Webjet Exclusives563008business sure make money, no doubt. but you need clearly! please no make joke as through the same channel book those tickets will be $1225.00 different, this time I made mistake trust you accept punishment, the other hand you sure feel guilty. thanks for you time even the answer no make sense

13 Days best of Egypt tour

I have recently returned from the above tour of Egypt. Egypt was amazing and the tour with Webjet very well organised. We had a wonderful guide - Ahmed elansary. Very knowledgeable and open with us answering our many questions be they personal, cultural or historical.
My trip was interrupted on the first day when I sprained my ankle. Ahmed could not have been more concerned or attentive. He ensured I received medical treatment at the local hospital before leaving with the rest of the group for the Nile Cruise.
my friend and my self remained at the Hotel Le Mercure in Cairo while the others cruised the Nile.
The staff at the hotel were helpful and considerate from Omar the doorman, Amine the guest assistant, Amqat the barman, Haba our housekeeper and the managers of the restaurants.
We needed assistance in obtaining a doctors report from the hospital and a witness report for insurance purposes. Your contact in Egypt Mahmoud from Peak Travel was extremely helpful in taking my friend to the hospital, chemist etc and translating for her. He also arranged for our bus to be changed for easier access for me once our group had returned from the cruise.
I was able to rejoin so managed to reach Alexandria and El Alamein. Our Guide Ahmed was on hand at all times to assist me whether it was getting on and off the bus or pushing me around in a wheel chair. He could not have been better or more caring. He was wonderful.
From the stories I heard from my fellow travellers they had a wonderful time travelling along the Nile.
I would like to thank all concerned fro their care and assistance.
I would thoroughly recommend this tour and Webjet

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights and Tour
Hi Ursula Thank you for taking the time to provide your review of your Egypt tour. Sorry to hear of your accident but I am glad you were well looked after. I will pass your thanks onto to the team. Kind Regards Webjet Exclusives

I had a holiday of a lifetime

I went on the Nile Valley tour with Ahmed Elansary as my tour leader - who made me feel very safe and secure for the entire trip which was very important to me as this was a concern of mine.
His knowledge of the area and history of the same made my holiday an experience of a lifetime.

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour
Thanks for the review Sue of your Egypt tour. It's great to hear you had an amazing time. Warm Regards Webjet Exclusives

13 day Egypt tour April 2019 by Dennis and Debra K.

From the moment we landed in Cairo we were taken care of.Everything was arranged and guide Ahmed Elansary provided exceptional interest in our wellbeing and made Everything run smoothly. The river cruise was the highlight.

Booking Type Tour
Hi Dennis and Debra, Thank you for the review of recent Egypt tour. It's great to hear you had a wonderful time and we hope to be part of your next travel experience. Kind Regards Webjet Exclusives

Has anyone done an exclusives Webjet package the last 2 months? Seems to be a lot of bad reviews.
need very cearful, I had a bad experience so far. hope you lucky.We have just returned from the 13 day Egypt tour - all communication with Webjet was excellent, the tour went very smoothly and our guide was excellent. The coaches were very good - modern, clean and airconditioned and the drivers always drove carefully despite very difficult traffic conditions. We had 20 in our particular group and always had a 40 seater coach so plenty of room. The only complaints from the group would be the hotels were advertised as 4/5 star but they were probably more 3 star by our standards. However all our hotel rooms were spacious and hotels had a pool, as did the river cruise boat. We thoroughly enjoyed our trip and found it a good balance of visiting wonderful sights and also having free time.Hi Sandra My wife and I have just completed the an Egypt/Jordan 20 day tour with Webjet Exclusives and found it fantastic. Very well organized, we were well informed, the guides were some of the best we have ever had and when I lost my wallet the management found it on a flights transfer bus and returned it to me 4 days later all intact in another Country. They are cram pack the tours as you are on the go all the time. So don't expect to lounge around because you do keep moving. A fantastic. We also had a 22 day India tour 2 years a go. Small group of 4 on a 11 seater bus. Had a great time and our driver was fantastic. It was also very well done.

Hi we are looking at doing a tour of India, has anyone toured to India with webjet?
Hi Davina My wife and I and another couple went on a 21 day India tour. It was fantastic. Our driver Horish was great. I lovely man who bent over backwards to make our stay enjoyable. It was hot 46 degree some times but dry heat so ok. The people are very friendly and welcoming. We found Webjet Exclusives excellent. Well organized, we were well informed. We have just completed an Egypt/Jordan tour with Webjet Exclusives. Again extremely well done as far as we were concerned. Good luck.

This is mainly a question for Webjet Exclusives - this relates to 2 reviews on the Egypt/Jordan tours and the comments that Webjet travellers do not need to personally organise Jordan visas and this is pre organised by the local tour agent at no cost - can you please confirm. Your replies to these reviews state that you will investigate and reply, but there are no updated comments on this.
We did not travel on to Jordan. we just did Egypt and organised our visas before we left.

Similar listings