AVI

AVIHunter Region, NSW

Great deals but average service

Got a great deal on the site, but don't expect to receive any service if you have problems with your tickets. They are slow in responding and will pass the buck around.

Russell

RussellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appalling customer service and experience

Absolutely the worst customer experience and support I have ever experienced in my 50 years of dealing with businesses. A big statement considering I've been an origin and telstra customer in the past. Appalling I will never do business with this company again. Do yourself a favour by doing the same. Left on phone for 2.5 hours after 3 emails where they refused to change my flight, although they could. Eventually they did for the airline fee 378 , apologising the next day refunding a customer service fee $25 for poor service. Far to little far to late. Never again. Zero stars.

Terry Gainey

Terry GaineySydney, NSW

Switzerland absolutely amazing

We did the 14 day Grand Train Tour of Switzerland with Emirates Flights holiday. Every aspect of the tour was wonderful. The organisation of tickets and vouchers, the answering of questions and clarity of details was faultless. Prices were exactly as advertised. The Switzerland Travel Centre were brilliant. The fights with Emirates were terrific. The trains and accommodation in Switzerland were superb. Every train was on time, clean and comfortable. Every hotel was conveniently located, comfortable and all with wifi and breakfast. We received vouchers and tickets for free or discounted travel in every town. I almost forgot .... Switzerland was beautiful - full of friendly and helpful people - amazing sights and food. We had a ball !

Liberty

LibertyPerth, WA

14 day Sri Lanka tour in March 2019

Booked the above tour via Webjet Exclusives and everything went according to plan. Flew with Singapore Air without any problems. Would use Webjet again. The agent they used in Sri Lanka were excellent and the transport and accommodation were all very good.

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights and Tour

Hi Liberty,
Thanks for getting in contact with us to let us know how much you enjoyed your tour to Sri Lanka. I will pass your comments onto the team.

I.C.South East Queensland, QLD

Good tour but dreadful admin.

YvonneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Web-jet Exclusives

Hi Yvonne,
It is disappointing to read you are not happy with the service you have been provided. If you could please provide your Webjet Exclusives booking reference so we can look further into your booking for you.

Yvonne

Sorry no booking reference just Order: #585385.

Hi Yvonne,
I understand our Head Office has been in touch to go through the booking which you have purchased with Webjet Exclusives. We hope you have an enjoyable time on your upcoming trip.

Sham

ShamSydney, NSW

15 day Sri Lanka Discovery Tour

Hi Sham,
It's great to hear you had such a wonderful time in Sri Lanka and will pass your feedback onto the team. Webjet Exclusives looks forward to being part of your next travel experience.
Kind regards

Switzerland grand train holiday

We have just come back from 14day grand train journey of Switzerland and could not have been happier. We would have happily come back and rebooked trip to do it again to see some things we had not had time to do. Only beef is that some instructions to get to hotels were a little inaccurate but friendly locals helped us out. Apart from that eveverything ran like clockwork and we had an amazing time.

Hi Joy B,
Great to hear you enjoyed your trip to Switzerland and appreciate you taking the time to let us know. I will pass your feedback onto our Product team in regards to providing clear hotel directions.

Wouldn't use again

I would never use Webjet Exclusives again. Terrible customer service. Had to chase up twice to get a confirmation of our trip and when family circumstances meant we could no longer go they offered no assistance at all. Just cancelled our trip and said they wouldn't do any partial refund or allow any changes at all; this was despite the fact that there travel partner understood the situation we were in and said there shouldn't be a problem with a partial refund.

Hi Jess,
If you could please provide your Webjet Exclusives booking reference and I can look into your booking to see what has taken place and provide you with a response.

AU-0614-823-508-802-LRT95

Robyn

RobynFar North Queensland, QLD

Not happy about flights

When airfares are booked for a trip, they use a group booking of whoever is leaving at whatever airport . There could be 1 through to 20 people I guess.but they purchase tickets in bulk and you could be sitting anywhere , away from your family/ partner . It could be a 14 hour flight and you could be sitting on your own away from your husband or wife .
This is what happened to me. On a trip to Canada .i will not book with Webjet again

Annette South-Eastern Region, NSW

Disappointed at Male airport

Arrived Male airport to be told we were not on any list to be transferred to a Maldives Island. An agent in Singapore cancelled our booking?? After much stress, feeling stranded,a local agent was called to rectify our predicament. We did not get the room we had paid for... it was only one left and was substandard.... two beds put together as a double. First day of what was supposed to be a special holiday was anxiety provoking.

Booking Type Accomodation and Flights

Hi Annette,
We are sorry to hear of the difficulties you have experienced. If you could please provide us with your Webjet Exclusives booking reference so we can look further into this for you.

Hi Annette,
The Webjet Exclusives booking reference will begin with either BAU or BNZ. I can try to locate your booking using the email address provided at the time of booking as well.
Webjet Exclusives

Over the last couple of years I've used Webjet to book my tickets NZ to UK return.

and I would like to use it again in the future..
But, I do find the website very frustrating to use though.
When I book my tickets I always use the same parameters
for example Only 1 Stop Over
Only my chosen Cabin Class,
Only the one or two Airlines I like to use.
But I can't add these parameters until AFTER the site has searched ALL.
Often the session will be timed out.

Booking Type Flights and Insurance

Ian H.

Ian H.South East Queensland, QLD

So far so bad

Booked 14 day Swiss train trip October 2018, leaving in 2 weeks Sept 2019 still havent got documents so have rang, emailed several times (Alianna - Operations Team)and told they (Webjet Exclusive) have got onto their travel partners!!! Yes they are cheap and yes you do get what you pay for alright - nothing like ignoring the client asking for a detailed itinerary after taking the full fare nearly a year ago. So until I get said Itinerary am unable to book our hotel at the other end of the trip - Gee nothing wrong with that now is there!

Hi Ian,
Can you please provide us with your Webjet exclusives reference so we can follow up on your documentation.
Regards

Fredo

FredoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not happy with there support

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise, Flights, Tour and Visa
Papa Shep

Papa ShepVictoria

Detailed review of 15 Day China Expedition Exclusive Group Tour.

Webjet Exclusives H.Webjet Exclusives

Product Knowledge is a real problem

Steve N.

Hi Webjet Exclusives. Thank you for your message. I'm not sure where I can access and send you a private message. Can you please assist by advising the best way. Thank you Steve N

Canada and Alaska

Apollos W.

Apollos W.

Never Never ever use Webjet.

Useless company. Never will I again book anything with them or advise even my enemy to book through them.

One of their useless so called manager by name Rachel couldn't add my wife's maiden name to the ticket we booked. Stayed on the phone with them for 1.5hrs and nothing was done. I was told I had to purchase another ticket. Rachel lack product knowledge, I wonder how she got to that position?

My wife had to let our 1yr old who is still breast feeding to travel with me and she stayed for the next flight. Useless customer service team.

JudyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lack of Professionalism

Booking Ref BAU2278639 for myself and travelling companion for 20 day Egypt & Jordan trip leaving 5th Nov . Have failed to receive a final invoice within 120 days prior to departure. When contacted told amount owing was $48,000!!!! Now told outstanding amount is $9,600 for 1 person!!! We have the booking details for 2 travellers. Unable to make any headway with obtaining an invoice. Told we will receive one after payment. This is a receipt not an invoice! Considering not making payment and just forgoing our deposit. Very, very bad customer relations.

Judy

24 hours after review contacted by Webjet. Issue resolved but just hope final paperwork does not cause such a problem.

Rose

RoseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Turkey Tour 2019

Myself and a couple of other family members went on the 15 day Turkey tour. We had a group of 8 which was a nice intimate group. We had an awesome tour guide Süleyman Erkose who had an incredible amount of knowledge and really brought our tour to life. He went above and beyond every single day. 5/5 stars for him !

The tour was amazing, although the hotel in Çanakkale was not desirable and would have loved an extra day in Istanbul and Antalya as apart of the tour. Also there needed to be more hotels with pools.

Besides that we had an amazing experience. The people in Turkey were so friendly and the culture is amazing and would totally recommend.

• +1