Webjet Exclusives

Webjet Exclusives

• Trip Completed Yes (115) · No (97)
  • Ease of Booking

Denise Bellamy

Denise BellamyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Exclusive to their customers ie good luck contacting them!

Trish

TrishGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor customer service and experience

Booked a holiday through webjet, they neglected to include ferry transfers and return flights had only carry on luggage where our departing flight included our luggage. Tried to talk to the online assistance to correct this (1st Patricia who disconnected then Cherry who washed their hands of webjet’s mistake then also disconnected) paid top dollar for this holiday such a bad experience. Will not use or recommend webjet

Bushy

BushySydney, NSW

Warning : never use this company for anything

I had to change a booking due to lockdown - no refund but a credit they say . Only can rebook through Webjet.
I have been trying to rebook now for 2.5 months and if you get a really - it will be well after you want to travel

Completely useless - dont use this company for any travel. You will regret it.

it has cost me hindered of dollars.

Just stay away

Sharon B.

Sharon B.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Request for Refund

In 2018 I booked a trip for my friend and I to Canada for May 19, unfortunately due to Covid 19 situation the trip was cancelled. We were sent a Voucher that expires on 15 April 2021. Today I have sent an email to Webjet Exclusives asking for a refund due to the ongoing uncertainty of the Covid 19 situation.

Carol

CarolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Found a way to use e-card.

We booked a 18 day trip to Canada with cruise up the inside passage to Alaska, due to leave in June 2020. As a result of the pandemic, the trip was cancelled, after many emails back & forth we were issued an e-card valued at $8,500 each. After trying in vain to swap for a cash refund and feeling totally frustrated, not knowing when, if ever we would get to travel overseas again and use the e-cards. Finally, I had a thought! Could we use the e-cards on Australian travel and have done so at a hotel that Webjet had on their website. Look up "Webjet.com.au" and you should be able to use for something great in Australia. Better than nothing and wasting the e-card. I honestly didn't realise that Webjet & Webjet Exclusives were related in anyway.

Ailsa

AilsaSouth East Queensland, QLD

They will not communicate

We booked for a flight in May 2020 (3 adults) and best they would do was to give us a credit as blamed the Airline (Qantas)as we wanted a refund due to elderly travellers.
Now we are trying to use the credit for the same flight route in April 2021 - now they will not communicate and once more blaming Qantas

Jennifer C.

Jennifer C.Victoria

No customer support

Booking was relatively easy. After paying however, all attempts to contact were met with unhelpful automotive responses.
Accessing my flight credits have been impossible.
Even the complaints procedure was a dead end.
I would not recommend any involvement with a company who treats its customers this way.

Sean S.

Sean S.

Tour cancelled no refunds

Aaaaa

AaaaaMaroochydore

E gift card

I have E card too and was able to book flights to Tasmania and accommodation - it was quite easy. There is an option on the site too use the card and once you get to check-out it will give your balance.

Ease of Booking
Booking TypeAccommodation and Flights

Cjk

CjkNew South Wales

Refund for cancelled tour

Cancelled tour.
I booked what I believed was a tour of Japan with Webjet. The tour was handed to Tomato travel with no communication on the part of Webjet, in fact I checked with Webjet to ensure that I was not Paying money to a bogus company.
I have been training to obtain a reasonable refund since the tour cancellation in April. I have been offered half if the amount I paid which I am not prepared to accept. Has anyone had any success in achieving a fair refund? C

Good when all goes well; awful when things go wrong

Won't respond to emails. Very difficult to contact. Will not refund deposits for trips that are clearly not going to happen. Had two successful trips with them previously but latest experience has been abysmal.

latts

lattsNorth Queensland, QLD

If i could give less than 1 star- i would- Do Not Book With Webjet Exclusives

Pathetic customer service

Booked and paid deposit October last year for China trip October 2020. Have emailed numerous times and no communication received. There is no customer service. Will not use Webjet or their third party booking firm Nexus in the future

Terrible outcomes and sevice

Marcel

MarcelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DO NOT USE

Sold airfare. Flight cancelled. WEBJET no refund - must wait for airline to refund. Can’t even get a letter from Webber telling me there is no refund. So nothing - can’t even claim on insurance. No money, no flights. ZERO Accountability ZERO Responsibility. Flight was 5 months ago. Expedia honoured refund.

lack of communication

i have been trying to contact webjet exclusives by email for 3 weeks no reply no response no automated response so are they gone missing in action it so rude not to reply in a short and sweet way i have been trying to find out when i will get refund for overseas trip which was cancelled due to covid my trip was due to depart on june 12 /2020 there is no phone line open which makes you suspicious went to ACCC for help it was no help they said just wait now i have contacted my bank for credit card refund so iam very disappointed and worry will i get money refunded or not

Heather K.

Heather K.

Giving me the run around

I was promised a refund of $1150 for my cancelled 27 day trip to Canada and Alaskan Cruise. After months of waiting for the Promised credit vouchers I was told 3weeks ago they were sent to the wrong email address. I was then told I would receive them in 2 days and I am still waiting? You cannot contact Webjet exclusives by phone anymore only by email and they are not responding to emails either. Webjet.com are refusing to help!

bjg_3029

bjg_3029Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Webjet Exclusives Atrocious Service - DO NOT USE THESE SHAMSTERS

Our 27 day Grand Scandinavian tour with Baltics cruise was cancelled by Exclusives & we were told we would be issued with gift cards for our monies paid. These have never been received. Contact with exclusives is limited to their email, supportexclusives@webjet.com.au, which they do not respond to.
Promises of escalation to Head Office go unanswered.

Gary

GaryRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Webjet refuses to honour its commitments!

Webjet no cash refund

Six people $$42,000 Webjet will not refund, we haven't been issued any ticket/voucher. We lost our jobs and 3 are elderly, refund should be easy just like other companies. Unacceptable.

sandrak

sandrakasked

We were booked on an all inclusive 10-night package to the Maldives via Singapore travelling with Singapore Airlines and Silk Air (a subsidiary of Singapore Airlines)., due to depart Sydney on March 20, 2020.
All travel was cancelled on March 18. We applied for a refund but were given "e-giftcards" for the full amount. However, we are now well into our eighties and I have recently had an operation on my spine which makes it virtually impossible for me to travel so far by air. We really need a cash refund (as age pensioners, we cannot afford to just write off the $6000 we paid in good faith)
How do we get someone to listen?
Sandra K.

Cato

Catoasked

We have e vouchers for a cancelled trip to Canada and want to rebook but what happens if that trip is cancelled as well. Do our vouchers extend. Looking at booking in May 2022.

Simon C.

Simon C.asked

On November 18th 2019 all companies that issue a gift voucher has to have 3 years validity on it. It's law. I pointed this out to Webjet when they issued vouchers with only 1 year on them. Then they came back with vouchers with the extended date, making out they were really great in doing this. As I said it's law so they have no choice.. We have close to $21k in vouchers due in April 2023. We were supposed to have gone a boat trip Amsterdam to Budapest in August 2020. They said I could file a claim through my travel insurance, but I didn't as there is no guarantee they will pay out and it lets Webjet off the hook. We got a refund on the Travel insurance too. We are just waiting for Tasmania and New Zealand to open up and we will go there. Not much else you can do, the main thing to watch for is the extended stays when you arrive or when you return. Until that becomes a non-issue, we are not going anywhere.

Christine
Christine

I agree that Webjet is particularly unobliging on the refund front.

Richard H.
Richard H.

Similar story. We have vouchers for over $17 k for Canada Alaska. Travel insurance will not pay up. Vouchers have to be re -booked by the end of April 2021. I can get any answer from Webjet Exclusives on whether they will extend the deadline or how much I will loose if I just cancel.

Marshy
Marshy

Similar story to you all for a Canada/Alaska trip . I am trying to find out if the voucher will be extended beyond April 21 and still waiting to hear from them.. I am really peeved off
Marg