Webjet Exclusives

Webjet Exclusives

Wonderful Experience /Turkey

My sister and I had a wonderful time on our Turkey Tour. Enjoyed all the lovely scenery, all the different places we visited and so much History it was GREAT. Lovely friendly people everywhere. Gallipoli was a very moving experience. The weather was sunny and hot. Some of the Hotels were a bit disappointing, not quite up to the standard we were expecting, with the exception of the Cappadoccia Hotel which was Fantastic Food was fantastic and plenty of it! Our Guide was the BEST. His name was Suleyman Erkose and we all got on so well with him. His knowledge of his country and it's history was unbelievable. He joined in with all the fun and laughter and learned a few Aussie slang words. He rates a big 5 Stars as far as we are concerned Our Driver did a fantastic job of driving us around everywhere. I would recommend this Tour to everyone interested in visiting Turkey.

Cambodia Tour

We (party of 4 adults) have just returned from a Webjet Exclusives Cambodia tour. This was our first Webjet tour, & after doing tours with other Australian companies, we were overall very disappointed with the lack of communication provided by this company. We found ourselves in Phnom Penh, awaiting pre-organised pick up from tour company to catch a domestic flight to Siem Reap. Unawares to us our flight had been cancelled & it was only because we decided to check for ourselves that we realised this. The next rescheduled flight was also cancelled with no notification from the tour representative. In fact we had to contact him to try & figure out what was going on. He said he'd come to the airport to assist us, needless to say he failed to show up. In a non-English speaking country this was not acceptable & our travel companions who haven't travelled as much as us, were concerned to say the least.
I would also like to comment that our transfer to Kep from Phnom Penh, a 3 hour road trip, comprised of 3 larger Australians crammed into the back seat of a medium sized SUV, extremely unpleasant & uncomfortable. Most of our transfers were in vehicles too small for the number of persons travelling.
We have paid a deposit on another Webjet Exclusive Tour (booked earlier in the year to travel in October this year) & are seriously considering forgoing our deposit & cancelling this tour, as we are extremely concerned about the lack of communication we have received to date.

Terrible Experience

Buyers Beware!!! I have had a terrible experience with Webjet Exclusives and I haven’t even gone on our trip yet. I will never purchase any deals with them in the future .They are happy to take your deposit, but after that, there is very little or no NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. You are fobbed off, or told to send an email. You have to wait a long time for anyone to respond with an answer. Do not under any circumstances purchase a Webjet Exclusives deal. I wish that I had read Trip Advisor reviews on Webjet Exclusives tours before purchasing our trip as I would have realised they are a company you shouldn’t deal with. We are departing Australia before our Webjet Exclusives tour and require our travel documents and vouchers a little earlier than the one month before departure. Still waiting for travel documents and vouchers - continually fibbed off. No guarantee it will be here on time, no answers to my emails.NEVER AGAIN WITH WEBJET EXCLUSIVES

Turkey June 2019

Our tour guide Suleyman Erkose ensured this trip was a memorable experience for our group of 16 Australians. Turkey has so much to offer and this trip allowed us to experience it's culture, history and natural wonders thanks to Suleyman's outstanding knowledge and passion for his country. Most meals were included and the quality of the food was exceptional. The bus was modern and comfortable and the driver ensured his passengers had a smooth ride and felt safe at all times. The accommodation was of a high standard. My only criticism was the lack of communication from Webjet prior to the trip. There were limited impersonal emails which did not give me a lot of confidence.

Booking Type Tour
Hi John, Thanks for the review on your recent tour of Turkey. Your feedback on communication prior to travel will be passed through to our team with the hope we are be able improve and provide a better customer experience. Kind Regards Webjet Exclusives

Train tour of Switzerland June 2019

Unfortunately had problems before even departing, informed 5 weeks ahead of travel unable to provide first class train travel on 2 of the main scenic journeys. Failed to deliver what had been advertised offered compensation that was not comparable to the appropriate travel. Then emailed to say had secured first class on one of the trains feel they deceived us as when arrived in switzerland this was not the case. Sent emails after emails also phone calls ++ promise to get back to me and never do. Would not recommend “WE” poor customer service and do not deliver what was advertised!

Turkey Experience

What a wonderful holiday we had in Majestic Turkey. From the wonders of Istanbul to the beautiful surrounding countryside and all the beautiful places we saw. So much History and ancient sites, it was a bit overwhelming at times. A visit to Gallipolli and Anzac Cove was very moving. Our group of 16 Aussies were lots of fun and the time on the Bus passed pleasantly with some spectacular scenery on route. The negatives on the trip were some of the hotels were not quite 4 Star!! Issues with Airconditioning mainly. Food was wonderful and lots of it! A special Thank You to our wonderful guide Suleyman Erkose whose knowledge of the History of Turkey was excellent. He fitted in with all of us and we had lots of laughs, he even picked up some Aussie slang. A well earned 5 Star rating for him.!! On the whole, the trip met our expectations and we had a very Happy Holiday.

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights and Tour
Hi Linda Happy to hear you had a great trip. Your review will be shared with the team Kind Regards Webjet Exclusives

Turkey June 2019

Our trip to Turkey was amazing! The scenery, the history, the food, the experiences all combined to create an unforgettable holiday. It was a very moving and somewhat surreal experience to visit Gallipoli, especially with a group of other Aussies. The group we travelled with ensured every day was filled with laughter and we formed a strong bond over our 2 weeks.
A large part of this great holiday was due to our incredible guide Süleyman, who earned and deserved everyone of his 5 star rating. Nothing was ever too much trouble and his knowledge was astounding.
Negatives: 1. The standard of the hotels. Given the cost of the trip, we expected 4 to 5 star hotels. Ours were a maximum 3 stars, mainly due to age, size of rooms and problems with air-con and fridges not working (difficult when the weather was high 30s).
2. The amount of time spent in the bus (our driver Ohan was amazing though!). Trip notes from Webjet would say 3.5 hours driving, but with traffic, stops, lunch etc it would invariably be much longer, which meant getting into towns late and not getting a chance to experience much of the local areas.
3. Not enough time in Istanbul - one day is nowhere near enough time. Even though we extended by a day, we barely touched the surface.

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights and Tour
Thank you for your review Leigh and Russ. All your comments will be passed through to our Product team to review. Your guide and driver will appreciate your positive feedback. Kind Regards Webjet Exclusives

Land Content in Africa- Great . Flights - Terrible

We traveled to Botswana , Zimbabwe and South Africa. All of the lodges ,safari drives and internal connections were very good. However, the flight schedules were very poor. Webjet should advertise alternative flights ( for a greater cost ) so customers to avoid very long waits in transit.

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights and Tour
Hi Jim, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent tour. Your feedback on the flights will passed through to our Product team. Kind Regards Webjet Exclusives

Paid in January, leave in 2 weeks (July), still no booking details and no answers

My mother (75yrs) and her friend (76) are booked to go to Switzerland in 2 weeks. Combined they have paid out $10,000 (6 months ago). So far, all they have is flights (ecconomy) and a voucher number, which, when first queried, we were told hadn't been passed on for processing. We have made 5 phone calls over the last month (4 in the last week) to get booking details of hotels and train and travel passes for the tour they booked and still have nothing. I've called again today and chatted online and still nothing (9 days now). The people on the phone are always pleasant, but WebJet has been disgraceful and unprofessional in the handling of this booking. So far they have 2 elderly ladies landing in a foreign country with no accommodation or travel passes organised (which have been paid for). The ladies need to plan internal details of the trip which may be determined by the location of hotels and stations, which they can't do without a booking. Never use this unprofessional and uncaring company for any reason.

Turkey trip May 2019 - Terrific tour and guide

We had an excellent tour through Turkey - a real mix of culture, food, geography, natural attractions and history- in company with a great Aussie group. The booking process, followup, airport transfers etc were without any problems. Hotels and transport in Turkey were excellent. A big mention to our guide Burak Sahin, who went out of his way to make the tour enjoyable and according to plan. Very personable and great to see his obvious strong interest in his country's history and heritage. Plus should mention our very safe and untiring driver Ali. Would really recommend this tour and guide.

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights and Tour
Hi Steve and Marina, Thank you for your feedback on your tour of Turkey. We will pass your compliments onto the guide and driver who I know will appreciate your comments. Kind Regards Webjet Exclusives

13 Day Best of Egypt Tour

My fiancé, Shel & I, recently ticked this off our bucket list.
Words can’t express how grateful I was to have Ahmed Abd Elaziz as our Tour Leader - he was extremely well organised, funny, knowledgeable & went ‘over & above’ on a couple of occasions - arranging cakes in Cairo & Alexandria to celebrate our engagement in Aswan & accompanying me to the airport to track down my passport which I’d left on the plane back from Aswan (I was already making plans for an extended stay in Cairo at that stage!).
Yes, I won’t miss things like the extreme heat (46c some days), dirtiness (good luck finding a rubbish bin!) & the Sleeper Train (there’s a reason why they tell you not to use the toilet whilst the train is stationary), but I will miss those in Tour Group B (mainly Aussies with the odd Kiwi) who were fantastic & a great source of entertainment throughout.
Some recommendations: 1) Don’t bother pre-arranging your Visa beforehand as it was quick & easy to get a Visa on Arrival for USD 25 at one of the bank kiosks before the immigration counters. 2) Before leaving the airport get a SIM card (mine cost NZD30 for 20 GB data + 120 mins calling) as you will find it almost impossible to arrange this elsewhere & wifi in Egypt is terrible 3) If you want to visit the Temple of Horus at Edfu, you need to arrange this yourself (the tour operators object to the mistreatment of the horses drawing the carriages to the temple). I just stepped out onto the street & got a tuk-tuk there & back...
Overall, the trip was great value for money & I wouldn’t hesitate to book with Webjet Exclusives again in future.

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour
Hi Brian Great to read you had a wonderful time in Egypt and we appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. Webjet Exclusives hopes to be part of your next travel experience. Warm Regards Webjet Exclusives

Egypt June 2019 - Fantastic ground operator, Webjet left wanting.

First the good part (actually the great part).
My wife was a little trepidatious about our trip to Egypt, having heard about recent bombings and civil unrest, so we were a little nervous on disembarking at Cairo. However, first impressions are lasting impressions and our first memory of Egypt was Ahmed Samir, our tour leader, protector, and soon to be the patriarch of our 'family' for the next 12 days. I can not speak highly enough of Ahmed, he was a great ambassador for his company, his profession and his country. Egypt is an amazing place to visit, people have been doing it for hundreds of years (and I absolutely recommend it) but to truly learn about the people, the culture and the history, you must experience it with the benefit of the local knowledge, understanding and passion that a guide like Ahmed can impart. I unequivocally recommend Ahmed Samir for his guiding services as well as his love and knowledge for Egypt, past and present.
Now for the not do good part (Webjet Exclusives)
On booking this holiday the interaction from Webjet Exclusives was perfunctory and impersonal. We received a series of emails that (sort of) told us what needed to happen but did leave a lot of room for misunderstanding and misinterpretation. We decided to obtain our visas through their recommended service, Visa Central, at a cost of $400 - This turned out to be a rort (you can get an entry visa on arrival in Egypt for US$25 each). We were told we would receive confirmation of flights and details 30 days prior to departure, but 30 days out we received an email saying they were still waiting for details to be confirmed.
But the absolute kicker was to find out that our return flight to Brisbane included a 20 stopover in Dubai. On travelling to Cairo airport (for our flight home) we found out from other travellers that there was a flight leaving Dubai only 2 hours after our arrival, so after arriving in Dubai (and paying an additional $400 to change our flight) we saved ourselves the horror of spending 18 hours in an airport terminal lounge.
We returned home, to find an email from Webjet Exclusives saying that there had been a problem with our flights, that they had only found out in the morning and that Emirates airline had now rectified it.
I replied to this email, calling out crap (our flight had been booked for over a year and the other travellers returning to Bne had been booked on the correct flight from the getgo).
This email was sent 6 days ago - and I am still waiting for a reply.

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise, Flights, Tour and Visa
Hi Darren, Thank you for taking the time to provide your review on your recent tour of Egypt. If you could please provide your booking reference so we can investigate what has taken place in regards to your return flights. Kind Regards Webjet Exclusives

13 Day Egypt-June 2019

Our Egypt trip was amazing & so much fun. Our tour guide Ahmed Samir was absolutely awesome, he was very approachable, friendly & compassionate. His knowledge and his stories were amazing & always interesting. He is so passionate about Egypt. He went out of his way & always made sure he was there for us, no matter what. We felt very safe with him. This made our trip even more special. Our group of 20 were 'Family'. The journey through Egypt was more than we had imagined it would be. The hotels were nice, tidy & clean, given the poor state of the country. There were no hidden costs, unless you wanted to do an activity that was not included. These prices were very reasonable. The only criticism I have is that most of the Hotels were located away from shops or shopping centres, there was not alot of time to browse & shop. Aside from that, this trip was great. I would highly recommend this trip. Well done Webjet Exclusives!

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour
Thank you for the review of your recent tour of Egypt. We will pass your feedback onto the team and the guide. Kind Regards Webjet Exclusives

Yes a very good tour And tour guide ahmad

Well I did contact webje
bJ"chat" before I left and asked if there were any other "add-ons" like optional tours and they said there wasn't, but that was untrue.never mind Egypt is pretty reasonable money wise so it wasn't a big expense

Trip Completed Yes
Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your tour. Kind Regards Webjet Exclusives

15 day Turkey

What an absolute fantastic venture our guide Burak was absolutely brilliant his knowledge of his country and history was fantastic .
The sites and the stories is something I will never forget the group people that we travel with could not ask for a better group of people.
The only negative was Webjet emergency contacts are all incorrect they have not dealt with these people for 12 months lucky for us they still helped us.

Booking Type Tour
Hi David, We will pass your comments on to the team who will love to read how much you enjoyed your tour. In regards to the emergency contact information if you wish to provide your Exclusives booking reference we can look into the information provided and respond. Kind Regards Webjet Exclusives

Great 14 day trip Turkey

Fantastic trip to Turkey - What great value. Made more memorable due to our young guide Burak, excellent English, so knowledgable, went above & beyond for our tour group of 20. All food on tour so well organised and just delicious - so nice eating out each night as a group - Burak did a great job organising everything it ran like clockwork, the tours, hotels, meals and especially us. Hotels always clean and great value, 3 or 4 were just lovely especially Cappadocia. Well done Webjet on this trip just incredible choice of sightseeing options and so many great photo opportunities. Bus driver was lovely and bus was comfortable and plenty of room on board. Absolutely no complaints about this trip advise anyone interested in Turkey to take this trip. Only problem was Webjet did not state that 30kg baggage on International turned to 15kg baggage on the 1 internal flight - disappointing that I had to find this out by myself after a bit of back & forth by email & phone with Webjet luckily before we left Australia - Webjet you dropped the ball on this as others on trip did not find out until arrival in Turkey and had to pay for excess weight for internal flight - I want to make it clear it was not the Turkish guide or internal tour company at fault here it is Webjets error and I am not convinced that Webjet appreciate the importance of getting this absolutely correct when advertising these trips - it is not hard Webjet just check before advertising and put in flight information.

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights and Tour
Thank you for taking the time to post your review on your tour of Turkey. We are very happy to hear you had a fantastic trip and your guide Burak exceeded your expectations. We hope to be part of your next travel experience. Kind Regards Webjet Exclusives

Poor customer relations- Now Rectified

Returned from a trip to Canada and Alaska June 4 2019. My suitcase was damaged by Webjet Exclusives affiliated bus company in Vancouver. It was not discovered until we were dropped off at Vancouver airport for the return journey. The suitcase has a split in it and was not noticed until check in. I contacted Webjet E as soon as I got home to report the damage. This was followed up by photos sent via email attachment. They said that I would need to make an insurance claim. I explained that the excess would cost $250.00 and I only paid $170.00 for the suitcase.

After some deliberation they said that it was hard to verify when and how it happened and not much they could do.

I pointed out that we have booked three trips with their company and that it is important to maintain good customer relations if they want further business from us. The tourism business is highly competitive and it is important to show goodwill to maintain that edge over competitors. After all, to repair or refund this suitcase is a small amount for their company but it means a lot to us the consumer. I doubt whether we will use their company again.

As at 12/7/2019, I am very happy with webjet exclusive's response. See final entry below.

Booking Type Tour
Hi Susan, We're very sorry to hear about the damage to your suitcase. We've raised your concerns with our ground operator and a member of our customer support team will contact you. Kind Regards Webjet ExclusivesSo far, no one from your customer support team has contacted me. What is happening? I am very unimpressed with Webjet Exclusives.Hi Susan, I believe our team has been in contact with you and the issue has been resolved. If we can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us. Regards Webjet Exclusives

Fabulous Trip to Turkey

The trip was very good value.
Our guide Burak was wonderful, with great knowledge and used his excellent English to share the interesting history of the places we visited. He was well organized and flexible enough to make changes when needed. The food was great and well planned, with many local experiences. The hotels were fine and all well placed in the cities we visited.
All in all, nothing to complain about. We would highly recommend it

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights, Insurance and Tour
Hi Rob, We're very happy to hear you enjoyed your recent trip to Turkey and your guide Burak exceeded your expectations. We hope you be able to be part of your next travel adventure. Kind Regards Webjet Exclusives

Tour cancelled

We booked and paid in full for a Vietnam tour. 3 weeks later we had advice it was cancelled due to insufficient numbers. Two weeks later we did receive a refund but I am still out of pocket for travel insurance of $350. Travel insurance refuse to refund because it was over 21 days since policy was taken. Really unhappy with the whole thing

Ease of Booking
Hi Sue, Thank you for providing your feedback. If you could please provide your BAU reference in a private message we'll have our team look into your request. Kind Regards Webjet ExclusivesBau2361447Hi Sue, We have contacted the insurance provider to request a refund as the tour is not proceeding through no fault of yourself. We will be in contact once we have a response. Regards Webjet Exclusives

Terrible customer service, lots of promises but NO action after 2 months of enquiring!!!!

I booked online for a Japan tour. I was booking for 4 people. Once I had entered all the details including ‘discount code’ it timed out so I had to enter details all over again. I thought I had entered the discount code 2nd time around. I checked credit card next day and full amount had been deducted with no discount applied. I immediately rang & advised of the problem & was advised that I was entitled to a 10% discount. After 6 contacts, phone, email & chat I was promised that I was entitled to discount & it would be put back onto credit card. It’s now been over 2 months since my initial contact and still no action???
Think very seriously about booking with this company as I’m not the 1st person to encounter a problem and having difficulty getting a resolution...

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights and Tour
Hi Cathie, We're very sorry to hear of your experience. I understand our team has contacted you in relation to your discount. Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay. Kind Regards Webjet Exclusives