Webjet Exclusives

Webjet Exclusives

3.3

• Trip Completed Yes (114) · No (82)
  • Ease of Booking

WhoRU

WhoRUPerth, WA

Has anyone got a cash refund from Webjet exclusives

Has anyone got a cash refund from Webjet exclusives for a package ? We booked and paid for 18 day Canada Alaska holiday for June 2020 we paid in full in feb 2020 only to be told three weeks later there was a pandemic and we can only get vouchers for our $20. 000. 00 holiday .. We received vouchers for full amount but really want the money as we need iit now .. I’ve tried every avenue to get money back with no success .. has anyone been successful at all ? And if so HOW

Biba

BibaHunter Region, NSW

Webjet is an appalling service provider booked a trip pre COVID was cancelled by webjet they to refused To refund

booked a trip pre COVID was cancelled by webjet they to refused To refund any money but never got on a flight and never stayed in a hotel so why do they need to keep our money

N Royal

N RoyalHunter Region, NSW

WEBJET scourge of the elderly.

My elderly parents booked a holiday paying $12,000 deposit with Webjet. They are refusing the refund any money. In the meantime my mother has been told she requires eye surgery to save her sight as she is going blind. This $12,000 could be used to facilitate this operation however Webjet refuse to return calls and are giving them the complete run around - offering a travel voucher instead. What good is a travel voucher to people in their seventies? Clearly their health is already declining. SHAME on you WEBJET for treating the elderly this way. They have worked hard for their money. RETURN IT!!!

Wazza

WazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not use webjet exclusives under any circumstances

We booked our Canada Rockies / Alaska Cruise in Dec 2019 to depart August 2020. We had to pay the full cost of the travel $10k as we booked airfares using QANTAS points. We have been in getting the run around from Webjet ever since we started contacting them in March 2020 and they are now offering a credit but we still haven't seen the credit. Never use them again>

Booking Type Cruise and Tour

Jillian EvansHunter Region, NSW

Japan Tour Disaster- March 2020

TaniaSydney, NSW

Don't deal with Webjet or Nexus Holidays

We booked to go to China in May 2020. Paid a deposit through Webjet of $1078, due to Covid-19 the tour was cancelled. Webjet didn't wanted to deal with it and palmed it off the Nexus Holidays. We were told by Nexus Holidays we will only get a partial refund and have a non-refund amount of $400. The partial refund will take 12 weeks, not even sure we would receive this amount. A loss of 37% is a substantial amount for us as we are pensioners. WE WILL NOT DEAL WITH WEBJET OR NEXUS HOLIDAYS AGAIN.

WhoRU

WhoRUPerth, WA

No refund offered ..but can have a credit note only

Booking Type Accommodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour
William V.

William V.Mid North Coast, NSW

Join the Class action against Webjet Exclusives

Terrible service

Hi Marie.
John from Adelaide.
I agree with everything you said.
I have got exactly the same problem.
By the views i have read there are lot of very unhappy customers with Webjet.
If it was possible i would rate minus 0

Marie

MarieVictoria

Terrible customer service - never again

Andrew K.

Andrew K.Perth, WA

No reply No refund

Booking Type Accommodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour
Don

Don

No Refund....Snared in the Web!

john p.

john p.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

18 day trip to Canada and Alaska

in June 2019 I booked a trip for departure date 23 May 2020 to Canadien Rocky and Alaska cruise Booking number BAU2394750 which has been fully paid. As a result I received e-gift voucher valid for 12 months which I didn't purchase.
For me to accept this I need a guaranty that in 12 months I would be able to take that same trip, otherwise, I need a refund. I received email from the Caribbean cruise that the booking is canceled and refound done to Webjet exclusive so why can't you refound back to me.

Cheers

Janusz

Great Outcome

I was stressed about my trip 19 days Balkans leaving in July. Webjetandtheinsurance both advised no refunds. Decided to just wait it out.
Yesterday I received Vouchers with a 12mth validity,woohoo.

Booking Type Accommodation, Cruise, Flights, Tour and Visa

johnny

johnny

buyer beware

paid moneys for Scandinavian tour webjet cancelled tour but refuse to give refund although they have had our money since October and gained interestwill only offer voucher for deposit to be used within 12
months .can't get anyone in Australia to talk to since we made the booking although people in Australia till we booked now have to go through phillipines. customer service is a disgrace .
im telling you all don't have anything to do with them.

Vicky Manos

Vicky ManosSydney, NSW

Pandemic profiteering and pathetic customer service

Not Happy

We have booked on a 12 day Borneo trip for September with a full deposit paid for 5 travellers. Four of the 5 have since lost jobs with the corona virus pandemic. We have contacted the company requesting a full refund as no flights or accommodation have been organised as yet. But only offered vouchers with another company that do a shorter 8 day trip. We will not be satisfied until our deposit is refunded. The communication has been terrible and emails left unanswered.

Bateman

BatemanPerth, WA

very sad

we are two 74 year olds who saved hard for a trip to singaope..on singapore airlines...due to covid19..which is tragic..and affected..thousands with holidays..l have on 4different days..not been able to contact webjet...have sent 3 Emails..done chats..to NO AVAIL..Due to Our ages VERY STRESSFUL..our trip is 24--29th April...NO RESPONSE AT ALL...Very Valuable Lesson..NO TO WEBJET...Joan and Barry Bateman.

Booking Type Flights

Would never book through them again! Buyer Beware.

Nikkigasked

To all those people that booked their holiday through webjet and then they sold you onto a third party. Webjet are still responsible for your refund. Your contract is with them. Put in a dispute with PayPal if you paid through them, you will get your money back. I got all mine. If you didn't pay through paypal take them to small claims tribunal, doesn't cost much.

Tania

Could you please give me details on about the small claims tribunal please. Much appreciated

Lillian C.asked

We booked our trip with you, you then handed it over to Tomato Travel, who have not given us a refund, neither will they give us a letter to take it up with our Insurance company. Can you please contact them and request they get in touch with us. Our departure date was May 12th , from Lillian Caster

John
John

I too booked a trip with Wedjet Exclusives in August for a departure in June for Japan 2020.Which Webjet handed over to Tomato Travel i never have heard of Tomato Travel.Webjet are the company who promoted the tour therefore it's up to Webjet to secure a full refund from Tomato Travel on our behalf.Have read a lot of bad reports about Webjet for not fully offering full refunds only gift cards.I will not be using Webjet again From John.C

Lillian C.

I am with you John, will never ever use webjet again. Tomato Travel have turned their phones off, not answering emails either. We customers should take this further, perhaps class action like what people are doing with Flight Centre.

Nikkig

Just want to let you all know. I put in a refund request through PayPal, and have just been informed I'm getting all my deposit back after webjet wouldn't give me a cent. Place a request in through PayPal and see how you go

Aaaaaasked

Why is it some people have got a refund and we can only get an e-card that expires in one year. What if this lasts longer. We despertely need the money not a gift card.

uniquebdz

That i don't know, but i didn't ask either. I was kissing the money goodbye orginally

Jasper
Jasper

We booked and paid for an India trip $8500, that got cancelled due to the coronavirus, received a gift card that we wont be able to use. Have been trying to contact them several times for a refund, they never reply. At a loss about what to do.

Might be time to try Office of Fair Trading or ACCC