Webjet Exclusives

Webjet Exclusives

Listing monitored by Webjet Exclusives

• Trip Completed Yes (116) · No (119)
  • Ease of Booking

Penny
PennySouth West, QLD

Avoid at all Costs otherwise it may Cost you a lot!

New Flights requested via Redeem Flight Credit. Trying to tell me new flights will cost an additional $2,000 on top of my $1,900 flight credit. Actual flights only total $2,000

Use of Credits

Worst customer service. Good luck trying to speak with anyone unless you are 24hrs out from flying. If you have credits Good luck using them.
Jetstar has better service and that’s a real worry for Webjet. Took 10 mins to use my credits going straight to Jetstar site.
If you book Virgin you have to go via Webjet
Last time I will book with Webjet!

Johan K.
Johan K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incorrect itinerary and doesn't answer phone (missed our flight to Europe)

When checking in at the airport we were told that we were not actually booked onto the flight, but one 18 hours earlier, despite our confirmed itinerary from Webjet to the contrary. Our ticket said one thing, but Webjet had booked us on a different flight number and time.

Two hours on the phone at Melbourne Airport to Webjet (stressed as we had a business conference and holiday planned) and no one picking up the phones at Webjet to help us, and our flight left without us.

Luckily Qantas came to our aid and helped us, despite the responsibility being solely with Webjet.

I will never use Webjet again and if I was a shareholder of the business I would be very concerned.

Jane
Jane

Appalling customer service!!!!!!

-cancelled flight
- option to accept or submit alternative
- submitted alternative; informed would here back within 3-5 days. It has now been 12 business days and no updates
- customer service has been a NIGHTMARE- waited 10+ hours on multiple occasions
- finally got through to an agent and spent 3+ hours talking directly with them and getting no help or options.
Will NEVER use webjet again. :( so frustrated and disappointed by this whole experience, I never ever leave reviews but this has been one of the worst customer services experience of my life. I understand staff at this time is difficult, but there has to be another way? I will only be using a travel booking service where you can call staff members in future.

Simon
SimonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not, do not book with Webjet

Zero customer service wanted to cancel flight due to contracting Covid on hold for hours, no indication how much longer the wait is. Terrible static on the hold music. Online chat the same. Kept saying lost internet connection. All designed to drive customers away. Pathetic in 2023. Should be able to email but can’t. Corporate office does not connect. Pathetic. Stay away!

Dissapointing

Went to use out flight credits, faced poor customer service, terrible communication, such an utter dissapointment. They just don't seem to care now they have our money. Such a waste.

mikejo_au
mikejo_auGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No reply on Airline Credit

Booked and paid a return flight to Launceston; had to cancel, and re-booked for the following week, using so called 'Airline credit'. Three weeks have gone by, with no confirmation from Webjet...Their message system has not returned any of my attempts to communicate. It seems the Webjet Computer works for initial Booking, however no Humans are available to amend flight arrangements.

Ease of Booking

Try for refund from credit vouchers issued during covid

I booked with web jet for Garuda flights business class, due to covid was passed onto Garuda direct then after many emails back and forth Garuda passed me back yo web jet authorising full refund, then webjet told me they won’t honour, still trying to get refund, their refund page states “ page not found” just disgusting and so frustrated
Don’t know where yo turn

Trip Completed No
Booking TypeFlights
Rick
RickCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Take your money and run.

Purchased tickets to NZ for a holiday Covid caused cancellation , have been trying to communicate with Webjet for a month now in regards to using my credits they don’t answer the phone don’t reply to email and if you get through to someone on messenger then it’s “sorry we are awfully busy I’m sure someone will be in touch with you”. If you want to throw your money away then use these guys. If you want to get something for your money then don’t…

Cheryl G.
Cheryl G.South East Queensland, QLD

Online Change Request Booking for Webjet

I changed my flights due to unexpected event and I have sent a online request of flights and dates 4 times before the actual date , I only paid $80. Follow the online forms for rebooking and the customer support is excellent.

Tim K.
Tim K.Belconnen 2615, ACT

Criminals

They clearly had no intent of providing the service advertised. None. Zero customer service. Don't answer phones, respond to online inquiries and don't publish an email on their website. Rather telling. Avoid like the plauge.

Jean RadingsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy using my e-card

I was able to use my e-card to book flights and accommodations in Darwin booking as a package very easily and use my husband’s e-card to book for my sister thank you Webjet

Rudyvm
RudyvmGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just Pathetic

Marcello P.
Marcello P.

They failed to pay Virgin 3 weeks after we'd booked our flight and we can't check in.

We purchased our flights 3 weeks prior to departure, Webjet failed to settle the account with the airline, we are unable to check in for our flight and I have been on hold for 2 hours.
Ridiculous.

PJO
PJOSouth East Queensland, QLD

Phone and messenger service is useless

Phone and messenger service still waiting since 11:50 am now 2:46 pm. Got disconnected at 1hr10 min mark now for a second time for 1:45 min and still waiting. Tried via their message system online too and still no response since noon. I missed my flight due to a 7 car accident hold up on the motorway. I have an elderly sick parent to get to and can't get through to arrange new urgent flights.

Trip Completed No
Booking TypeFlights

Kate N.
Kate N.asked

My partner has been trying to use his voucher from pre covid it expires at end of June. He as emailed flight details and spent 4 times now 5 hours on hold only to be told it is raised with head office. Even asked for more money took that. We are 2 days out from flight and no confirmed details. This can only be cash grabbing. Is webjetbin financial trouble or something. So it can wipe its books of all these vouchers. Why can they take more money but not process the flight voucher.

KerFran
KerFranasked

My husband & I have credit vouchers from trips that were booked with Webjet pre Covid that couldn’t be used. The vouchers issued by Webjet expire March 2023 but we are unable to travel until September/October 2023. The questions are:
1. Can these vouchers be extended to the end of 2023.
2. Do the vouchers have to be booked by March or do they have to be used by March.

Dorrie B.
Dorrie B.asked

How do I get a confirmation booking number relating to my Webjet eGift Card to use on another trip please? Thank you

Jean Radings

I just booked through Webjet and when my payment options come up I entered my e-card number and payment went though I then got my hotel confirmation and flight e ticket I hope that this helps

Get an answer from our members and Webjet Exclusives representatives