Webjet Exclusives

• Trip Completed Yes (109) · No (35)
  • Ease of Booking

PeterASydney, NSW

Never Again

allan bradley

allan bradleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

RIP off company

Booking Type Flights

LeviSydney, NSW

Worst Customer Service !!!

Levi

Webjet Exclusives order (#589881)

Hi Levi,
Thank you for providing your booking number. We will contact our travel partner Expedition Exclusives to see what assistance they can provide for your booking for travel in August 2020.

AMC

AMCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Anyone lost their full payment? Jenny answered my call today

Made a call this afternoon to Webjet regarding the tour to Switzerland. The call was immediately transferred to Jenny in Australia. She was helpful in explaining how Webjet works on documentation for air tickets and documentation. Upon deposit, there will be an invoice to advice full payment 4 months before the travel date. Air tickets and documentation for travel will only be emailed 2 to 3 weeks prior to departure date. I am happy with this explanation. I have not made any deposits yet. I am asking if all who have traveled with Webjet tours received their documents at least 2 weeks before the departure date or were there anyone who were cheated and lost their full payment? Thank you

G . ParsellMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Bad deal

Would never book with these people had a problem with our booking now they won’t even answer my emails have lost our hard earned money very disappointed when you work all year to have a holiday then this happens

G . Parsell

I have been trying to contact you through the above link which dose not seem to work

WEBJET A.Webjet.com.au

Hi Gwenda, thanks for providing your booking reference. We have passed on to Webjet Exclusives (a separate entity to Webjet) to make contact with you.
regards,
Kind Webjet

Hansel&Gretal

Hansel&GretalSydney

Buyer Beware! - Don't live up to promises - Credit card claims operators know them well!

Hi Hansel and Gretal,
It is extremely disappointing to read of the issues you have had in obtaining a refund. If you could please provide me with your booking reference and I will investigate what has taken place.
Webjet Exclusives

Webjet is a nightmare to deal with - Will most probably cancel trip

Hi Mark D
If you cold please provide your booking reference a member of staff from our head office will get in touch to assist you with finalising your booking.

MichelleSydney, NSW

I feel this company is a scam

Booking Type Accommodation, Flights and Tour

Hi Michelle,
Thank you for reaching out to us and sorry to hear of the difficulties you have experienced. Please provide us with your Webjet Exclusives booking reference so we can investigate and make contact with you.

Michelle

I have previously supplied you with this info
You promised to contact me on 31/12/2019 & failed to do so. You can see my previous review below which states my BAU number

Hi Michelle,
Thank you for taking the time to speak to me this morning. As discussed I am looking further into your booking and will provide you with an update prior to the weekend.
Kind regards

Cherylene A.South East Queensland, QLD

Shame on Webjet

Thank you for your reply and our reference No. BAU2471447

Cherylene A.

Also I would like to have something in writing to show that we booked before 8th Jan. to make sure we receive our $200.00 discount because nothing is showing on our receipt

Bowergal

Terrible communications and they cancelled our booking

If you book, watch them.
In July 2019, we booked and paid the deposit for the Middle East Tour in 2020. Webjet want the final payment 4 months before the departure. Webjet claimed they sent us an email with final invoice. We never received it.
We contacted them as we hadn't heard from them, but they had cancelled our booking, keeping our deposit.
They used another Webjet email address, not the same one we booked with, and had been using to communicate with them from the start.

Booking Type Accommodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour

BAU2402513

Hi
We have tried to contact you on the number provided in your booking but was not able to reach you. This has been followed up with an email requesting a suitable time for us to call you.

Janelle

KGRAY13Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Disorganised and shocking communication

Booking Type Accommodation, Flights and Tour
KGRAY13

Yes. But what is Webjet Exclusives doing to improve their standards of operation, communications and services. I note I am not the only one complaining here about these aspects of the business

Grovers

GroversPerth, WA

Egypt & Jordan 20 day tour

Webjet Exclusives H.Webjet Exclusives

Thank you for sharing your comprehensive review on your recent tour. I am sure t will assist future travelers to Egypt and Jordan. I will also share it with our Product team.

Robert F.

Robert F.Sydney, NSW

No one answers the phone. Trying to sort out a booking error.

Booking Type Accommodation and Flights

Hi Robert,
If you could please provide your Webjet Exclusives booking reference I can have a member of the flight team contact you to discus your flights.
Webjet Exclusives

I emailed Webjet twice and was really worried after reading all the reports about the poor customer service and I hadnt heard anything further about the holiday we have paid a deposit for. Im happy to say that I received an email and a follow up email giving me a phone number. Thank You for your service.

WoeNotWonder

WoeNotWonderSydney, NSW

Worst customer service ever encountered CEO should be ashamed

Booking Type Accommodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour

Corinne

CorinneSydney, NSW

25 day Highlights of the Middle East tour with Nile Cruise

Hi Corinne,
Thank you for your review of our Middle East tour. We are delighted to hear of your experience and hope to be part of your next travel adventure.
Kindest Regards,

Mel

MelSydney, NSW

CANNOT GET HOLD OF ANYONE AT WEBJET AND WE HAVE PAID FOR OUR TRIP - DISAPPOINTING SERVICE

I paid for a package in February this year. I have tried to contact you many times. I tried by phone 5 different times today and each time I am on hold and it never answers. Your supposed 24/7 contact is clearly untrue as it is now 11.13pm and I have again been on hold for 45 minutes and still no answer.
Your 24/7 life chat is offline and has been for the whole day.
I am so annoyed. Can you please contact me immediately.

Booking Type Accommodation

Poor customer service

I had to cancel my travel due to emergency surgery. I required paperwork from webjet for my travel insurance claim. A promised 48 hour turn around turned into one week. And when I received their insurance letter stating the travel was non-refundable it had the wrong year. I paid in 2018 they had 2019. The receipt they provided was only for the deposit and did not include the full cost of the travel which was all paid in 2018. I am now on the line waiting for them to get back to me so I can try and prioritise the receipt of correct documentation. I have been waiting for 1 hour and 20 minutes so far for them to pick up my call and talk to me about this issue.

Booking Type Accommodation, Cruise, Flights, Insurance and Tour
Tracey E.
Tracey E.

Thanks, the problem was resolved within 24 hours. But your telephone service really needs to be improved considerably.