Fantastic service, great rates

I settled with Well Home Loans today thanks go my home loan officer, Glenn Cremin.

The loan itself is one of the lowest I've seen around and Glenn has been absolutely fantastic in the process of me getting the loan. He was prompt with his communication and helpful in guiding me through the whole process.

Thanks again guys!!

Loan used forSecond Home

Amazing service

I settled with Well Home loans this week and I have to say that the service I received from Glenn Cremin was exceptional. My previous lender was a little challenging but Glenn was very reassuring and ensured that settlement occurred in accordance with the timelines I needed to meet. They do use a service www.bankstatements.com.au in order for you to provide details of your account history which is a great idea but I found that it was hit and miss. Overall though, this is a minor concern. With market leading rates and great customer service you've got nothing to lose.

Excellent Service from Glenn Cermin

Glenn has been instrumental in our application as he has been very responsive throughout the whole process.

He has made the process a whole lot easier to understand even if everything was just done via phone calls/emails.

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Service A Quick and Easy Loan

Crystal B.

Crystal B.Perth, WA

Great Customer Service, Great Rate

John from Well Homeloans was incredibly helpful, friendly and professional. The process to refinance was very easy, great turnaround time and they went out their way to make it as quick and painless as possible.

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Wendy L.

Wendy L.Sydney, NSW

2nd time using Well home loan

This is my 2nd time using Well home loan. The customer service is exceptional. The low rate is as advertised. that is why I go back to use Well again the 2nd time. Highly recommend Well.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020

Friendly, efficient and responsive.

The team at Well Home Loans was friendly, efficient and responsive. As a first home buyer, they provided us with peace of mind by being very clear about the process at each step. Plus, their fixed rate product with full offset account was a rare find. I am very happy with my experience to date.

Mark B.

Mark B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great rate and experience

The application process was seamless. I was re-financing and had previously spoken to some other major lenders. The other lender's process was awkward and frustrating (questions from a list that weren't relevant). I had no issues going through the information needed and process with Well Home Loans. Great rates and engagement.

Loan used forRefinancing

Possibly the best product in the market and great service too

I recently refinanced my mortgage with Well Home Loans and very satisfied with the service. Glenn and his team were fantastic and I was updated at every step of the process - this was a painless process. I would highly recommend it to others.

Cam

CamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Product, Cheap rate, even better people.

I had some issues getting credit because of a problem with a work related credit card.
Well Home Loans saw past this, and gave me a great loan.
I love my new house.
Definitely give them a try.

Loan used forSecond Home
DJ13

DJ13Southwest, VIC

So far so good, ticks all the boxes

Most competitive homeloan and offset account around. Glenn and the rest of the staff have been exceptional and made this the easiest refinance ever. Talking to Adelaide bank in relation to the offset account has been great and feeling very satisfied with the decision.
Already started spreading the word!!!

Loan used forRefinancing

Lowest interest rate and excellent service

Well offered the lowest interest rate I could find on the internet for an investment loan, and I did a lot of research. Friends of mine paid brokers and they didn't get as good a rate. Support and service from Glenn was excellent. He is responsive, helpful, communicative and answered my many questions over the application and settlement period. The process was smooth and without stress. Highly recommend the Well team.

Ashish

AshishSydney

7 star to Mick

Well done to wellhomeloans and Adelaide bank. You are the best. Most competitive rates with amazing customer service. We worked on our refinance application with Mick who was amazing, knowledgeable and very responsive. Our experience was so great that we went again with wellhomeloans for our investment loan. Sensation service from Mick and the overall team.

Loan TypeSplit
Paul B

Paul BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great result and great service with Well

Applied online to check loan options with a range of providers - Well was head and shoulders above. A comprehensive application process, Well was the only one that actually properly looked into our assets etc, rather than giving an automated response based on limited info. Service from Glenn was attentive, helpful and friendly. And the result was a really good rate, better than we had hoped. Thanks Glenn and Well.

Great Service

The whole process was handled very efficiently by Mick and there was great communication throughout. Mick was proactive about getting the deal done as quickly as possible, and I couldn't be happier to have switched to Well Home Loans

Find out how Well Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Great rate and painless experience

Our experience with Well Home Loans was great and the easiest that we have through. Mick was very proactive and quick moving the paperwork, he managed to refinance our home loan in record time and with a fantastic interest rate.

Faye

FayePerth, WA

Awesome service with a low rate. Michael Lazari is awesome.

I'm very happy with the whole process of refinancing, very smooth and efficient. Michael Lazari provided a great service and plenty of assistance through the process. He is professional, helpful and communicative. In addition, the Well Home Loan online application is impressive, special the part to work out the total living expenses. It is easy to work out the total living costs accurately by going through all questions in the application. I definitely recommend Michale Lazari and Well Home Loans to anyone who requires a home loan.

Excellent rate, excellent service

excellent rate and sevice

Excellent service and product.
Best rate available sofar.
I will recommend well home loan to everyone.
Keep it up WELL home loan.
Thanks to Glenn who was helpful getting this valuable product within a month.

Awesome service with a low rate. Thanks Michael Lazari couldn’t be happier!

From start to finish Michael provided us a professional and informed service.
Coming from years with one of the largest banks in Australia we were a little apprehensive to make the change but the rate couldn’t be beaten and Michael’s patience and knowledge instilled the confidence we needed.
Everything was upfront and we received everything expected with a personalised service.
Thanks Michael and thanks WELL loans.

Damir36

Damir36asked

Hi dear Well Home Loans team,
My wife and I intend to build our first home next year, with a holding deposit paid for a block of land that will title early in 2021. As we will not have a full 20% deposit, my family who own a home offered to serve as guarantors to help us avoid paying the LMI. Can we apply for a loan with a guarantor?

Thank you in advance for your response,
Damir

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hi Damir36, congrats on the first home! It's nice that your family is able to help you out as well in order to avoid the LMI costs. The type of loan you're looking for is a normally referred to as a family guarantee loan and unfortunately we don't provide those. To double up, we also don't have construction loan products available at the moment. We're not too sure who would be a good lender so we would highly recommend looking for the services of a mortgage broker who can help you to find a lender that offers a construction family guarantee loan. Best of luck and we hope you find someone that's a great fit for you.

Deidre42

Deidre42asked

Hi, my husband and I are seniors and wishing to buy into the housing market, he is 69 and I am 62 and we lost everything in the GFC so dont have any property. Is it possible to borrow if we are this age?

Hi Deidre42,
Thanks for reaching out! Sorry to hear about your troubles during the GFC, it was a pretty tough time for a lot of people. Regarding getting a home loan through Well and seeing if you're able to borrow at those stated ages, it will be best to chat with our home loan experts. With the responsible lending obligations imposed on lenders, this has become more of an issue with regards to lending near retirement age (regardless of whether someone wants to retire or not!). You can get in touch with the team on 1300 899 724 or send a message https://www.wellhomeloans.com.au/contact-us/

Shell

Shellasked

If one were to choose to split their owner-occupied loan between fixed and variable, does the $200K minimum only apply to the total loan balance, or would each portion of the loan need to be at least $200K?

Satisfied Customer
Satisfied Customer

I don’t know, as my loan isn’t structured like that. I suggest you contact Well Homes directly - they have been very responsive to queries.

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hi Shell, when it comes to loan structuring and minimum loan amounts it's best to chat to the team here - give us a call on 1300 899 724 or email support@wellhomeloans.com.au with a way to get in touch with you. Our home loan experts will be the best people to talk to!

@Satisfied Customer - we try our best to get to answering quickly, glad to hear the team are responsive; they like the feedback too :)

Get an answer from our members and Well Home Loans representatives