Listing monitored by Wellies Online

Great product! bought for myself and mother in law!

very comfy gumboots. bought the original high boots and love them. best gumboots I've ever bought. Soft but durable rubber! Arrived so quickly too

Tessa Qua
Tessa QuaSydney, NSW

I’m thrilled with the service and the product! I’ve been recommending Wellies on line to all my friends. Bravo!!!!

I’m thrilled with both the product and service! I’ve been recommending Wellies Online to all my friends. Bravo!!! I will be using them again for sure.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised

Excellent customer service with quality product

Ordered gumboots from them that didn't fit well and they sent me a replacement even before I had time to send back the pair that had issues! Delivery was super quick and the replacement fit perfectly. Gotta love a company that has excellent customer service with quality products.

Michelle
MichelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic

Wellies Online was an excellent shopping experience. Quick, easy, informative and my purchase was delivered so very efficiently, I was a little bit shocked I received them so quickly. Absolutely love my boots as well!!!

Ashley
Ashley

Gorgeous Gumboots!

Thank you for these lovely, comfy gumboots! Our order was processed and delivered super quickly. This was an excellent shopping experience. I might need to buy another pair!

Fantastic

The product is amazing - the gumboots are even better than I expected. So comfortable, completely waterproof and very supportive. I think this is the fastest I have ever had anything shipped.

Leona
LeonaSouth West, WA

Perfect

This is the fourth time I’ve ordered and as in previous orders this one was perfect. Much loved gift and I’ll definitely be ordering again in the future

Lesley
LesleyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

The wellies were perfect, no wet feet anymore.

Very good service, the product was just what I wanted, good quality and variety of products to select from. The shoe sizing was accurate and very pleased that the wellies fitted. Worn with socks and very comfortable to wear. I would shop with Wellies online in the future.

Awesome Service...Great Product

I've ordered from Wellies Online 4 times now for both ourselves and for gifts. The service is fantastic. Product always arrives in only a couple of days despite living regionally. Really super satisfied with both the quality of the product and the service provided. Sizing is as they advertise and range always has something I like. Highly recommend.

patricia m.
patricia m.Perth, WA

Just in time for winter.

I ordered a size 8 they're a little tight but I found if I put the hairdryer over them that they sort of mould to the shape of your feet. I love them might buy a second pair. They are very stylish and compared to lots of them online they are very good value. I like the fact they have handles as I have back problems so I don't have to wrestle them onto my feet. The top part is neoprene like wetsuit material , it's very soft on the legs. My old rubber gumboots were terrible they would fold in on themselves and rub the skin off me , not to mention being very heavy, these new ones are like wearing shoes.

Dry Feet

Can't wear tall gumboots, so my repeat-buy ankle-length gumboots are perfect. They keep my feet warm and dry, and can easily get my orthotics into them. Wear them all day with no sore feet. Great service, speedy delivery and good quality, lasting product. Thanks Wellies Online

Tricky Lee
Tricky LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Life Changing Wellies

This is my second time ordering from Wellies. Products are well displayed. The sizing guide is excellent. No fuss payment. I had no trouble finding what I wanted and they were delivered promptly and without issue. The Wellies are very comfortable and cozy warm with their furry lining.

Shirley
ShirleySouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent Gumboots love wearing them

Love my gumboots excellent fast delivery. Very impressed with speed of delivery and product. Best thing I have purchased. Love them

My new Wellies

I live in a farm and needed gumboots. I found the Wellies site easily, chose my colour , size & 3 days later I picked them up from the post office.
My new gumboots are super soft and comfy, I practically live in them and the best part is they don’t slap my legs when I walk because the top is adjustable to fit your legs. Inside the fleece and heel support is superb.
I can honestly recommend this small business. THANKYOU
Katja

Tracey H.
Tracey H.South East Queensland, QLD

Reliable online seller

Very reliable service and good site to use. Good communication and quick postage. Their wellies are well made and comfortable. I recommend this company and will purchase from them again.