Wellies Online

Wellies Online

See the Best Footwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Amazing service and even better product!!

I ordered my normal size and they were too big so ordered a size down. Not only did I get them the next day but I had the refund for the returned pair super quick. They were great at responding to my emails and I love the boots... have had sooo many comments on them and have only worn them once!

Louise P

Louise PPerth, WA

Superlight weight & warm!

Easy sight to navigate, great range of different boots that you don't see in mainstream stores. Kept my feet superwarm on those freezing netball mornings! I have recommended to many friends.

Product Appearance As advertised

Great colour, shape and feel

Boots are really soft to wear.
Colour is lovely.
The length and shape look great.
My only issue with them is just how they fit for me. I have narrow feet and legs, and while these are probably narrower than some boots out there, they were still too wide/big for me. I'd guess they are great for B/C width humans :)

RJ Evans

RJ EvansMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just love my new wellies!

My new wellies are great, thankyou for the folks that suggested in their feedback to buy 1 size greater than normal shoe size :-) The foot lining came out on my boots too so I started wearing socks...problem solved!

Sizing Slightly small

Judy F.

Judy F.South East Queensland, QLD

Great quality and service

Love my chicken boots so comfy to wear delivery was quick want the pigs one next and would really like dogs too no one can steal my shoes at work by mistake

Product Appearance As advertised

so happy with my purchase

I ordered fleeced mid gumboots for my friends birthday. First pair I recieved I had ordered the wrong size, returning them was a breeze. She absolutely loved them even wanting to wear them out with her dress for her birthday dinner. I would highly recommend these boots and this company

Jane

JaneAdelaide

Excellent quality and quick service

So glad I purchased my lined snUGG Gummies Tan Sheen, from Wellies online. Best gumboots iv ever had. Definitely need to size up from regular shoe size for them tho, but other wise a great comfortable gumboot.
Online shopping was easy to navigate and processed quickly. Delivery was speedy on their end, I only had issues with auspost.
Price is about average for most items, but the quality reflects that.
Will definitely purchase from them again.

Fleeced!

Very happy all round! Bought some Fleeced wellies for my wife, they are great and the service was prompt with postage and keeping us up to date.very good price and super comfy.

Bronnie. P

Bronnie. PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love these!

I originally bought these Stewart Womens Black clogs to leave at my back door and wear out in the garden, however they have not made it to the back door as they have now become my everyday go to shoes. I wear them every day everywhere, they are so comfortable. I highly recommend these shoes.

Rachel I

Rachel IPerth, WA

Purchased as a Gift

Great selection online and the store was easy to navigate. Really like the look of the product. The ordering process was straight forward and quick delivery with regular updates. Hoping my little niece loves her Wellies when she receives them as a birthday gift!

Happy Gardener

Happy GardenerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So comfy

Would have loved to buy more but knew what I wanted. Soo many gorgeous styles.
My Sloggers are ultra comfy, easy to slip on/off and look good as well. Quick delivery too!!!

Best wellies online

Would shop here again. Very easy and Wellies arrived quickly and fit really well.Will shop here again and let my family know about the web site. Very happy with purchase

Harj Singh

Harj SinghPerth, WA

Best Wellies online.

This is an excellent quality product and if you want your little one to be as warm and protected as possible, this is the place to go and make your purchase.

I have no regrets.

Harj

Rob and Anne B

Rob and Anne BPerth, WA

Wellies Online good to deal with.

Wife very happy with our choice of rubber boots from Wellies Online. Found it easy to select the boot she wanted. Web page was easy to navigate. Price for item reasonable.
Post was ok.

KateMary

KateMaryCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Comfy warm gumboots

Really happy with my stylish ankle gumboots! Great quality and fast delivery. Store was easy to navigate with excellent range. Will definitely shop there again the next time I need gumboots for my family.

Nice boots

Website was easy to navigate and although I had to exchange my boots for a different size there was no issue with the return. The transaction was speedy and hassle free. Would definitely recommend Wellies Online. Best range and good prices.

Sizing Slightly small

Kris BNE

Kris BNESouth East Queensland, QLD

Gift Cards... how good!

Bought my wife a gift card for her birthday... we've only been together 12 yrs so I'm still not licenced to select a colour or style myself :-) Buying the gift card online was easy, wife had a huge range to choose from, boots arrived within days (we're Metro), are a good fit, and everyone is happy. How good! Thanks Wellies Online!

Best boots

The website was easy to navigate around which made it really easy to find what i was looking for.
They had a big range and style of boots, more than what I thought.
I am really happy with the boots I bought, will probably get another pair.

Excellent quality

I was very impressed with the quality of the products. The website was easy to navigate and I was quickly able to find what I was looking for. Delivery was fast and professional

Great products

I bought 2 pairs of boots and a rain jacket for my grandchildren and they love their gifts. There was a mix up with the rain jacket initially but Wellies Online responded quickly and sent out a correct replacement and I couldn't be happier. I have purchased from Wellies in the past and have always been happy with the quality and resilience of the products.